Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,371 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
After Class [M/Hazel][C]
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 21:34:34 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

A couple of weeks after taking up the post of Galarian ambassador from her elder cousin and he was very helpful to mentor her on what he did in his position, she enrolled in Slateport University as an exchange student from Galar, the country of her father's birth instead of her mother's birth country being Johto. Though she hadn’t had some time to have a proper college education since the woman had to focus on the Johto gym challenge, the professor for the lecture over the history course that the other students were taking notes for was Professor Albrecht who actually appeared to be very stoic when he goes over his points.[break][break]

After the lecture ends, the students go out of the classroom one by one while Elise fixes up her dark purple blazer and skirt a little bit before getting up to leave. Yet, it is the professor that requests to see her after his lecture ends. “D-Did you need something from me, Professor Albrecht?” The princess nervously asks since well…the sudden request did appear to be a bit daunting and possibly a bit worrying.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: PUTTING ON A FRONT (May 2023)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

haze, prof. albrecht
he/him
thirty-three
january 2
hammerlocke, galar
forever tethered
archivist / professor
exec. (researcher)
slow like honey
heavy with mood
5'11 height
5'11 height
tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us. these, our bodies, possessed by light.
awards
190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @albrecht
hazel albrecht
After Class [M/Hazel][C]
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 21:13:45 GMT
hazel albrecht Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","haze"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

“Ah, Miss Calcifet, yes I would like to speak with you.” No nonsense, to the point. One of the first things to notice about Hazel is the efficiency he maintains both his classes and personal presence with. Polished with a proper Galarian accent that hasn’t worn down at the edges even after a near decade of living in Hoenn.[break][break]

Pushing himself up from his desk, Hazel peers at her curiously. A few slow blinks as he notes her nervous demeanor and internally flounders as he decides how best to approach that nervousness. Methodically, his hands tap together a stack of papers he’d been using for his lecture notes, then turns to switch the projector screen off with the click of a button.[break][break]

“Yes, well I- hm.” He sounds awfully terse, doesn’t he? “You are a new exchange student, yes?” He turns back toward her, tucking a loose strand of pin straight, lilac hair behind an ear. Then pulls off his reading glances and folds them neatly into his shirt pocket. “I like to make sure our Galarian transfers settle in nicely.”[break][break]

It feels like not so long ago that he himself was making the same shift in his own life. Though, of course, now it’s been years. He still remembers the feeling, however. How isolating it could often be. He offers Elise a careful, albeit somewhat awkward smile. “I should tend to my office hours. Walk with me?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-espeon"]

[newclass=".haze"]--accent:#b0a7db!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".haze"]--accent:#7d91af; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".haze blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".haze .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/8cXZKDpk/4-FF10171-315-B-4530-B4-B5-B1-BAAFBA8661.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".haze blockquote b, .haze blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .haze blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .haze blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".haze .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".haze .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".haze .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; } .haze .bottom .pkspr { filter:grayscale(100%)!important;[/newclass]

[newclass="credit"]CREDIT TO MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REERENCED TY <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,371 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
After Class [M/Hazel][C]
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 21:39:44 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Though the professor himself tried not to sound terse when he spoke of wanting to see her after the lecture, she tried to calm herself down once Professor Albrecht asks if she was the new exchange student. “Oh yes, I’m the new exchange student. It’s a bit difficult to getting used to being so far away from home.” Her response in a posh Galarian accent tinged with a hint of her mother’s native Johtonian one to the white and purple-haired man as he turns around to turn off the projector came with another to his remark of making sure the Galarian transfers felt at home. “And I’m sure you will be helpful in ensuring that my transfer will be nicely settled.”[break][break]

Seeing the careful smile on the professor’s face as he asks if she wanted to walk with him to tend to his office hours, the royal nods a little at the older man’s offer. “I’d love to, Professor Albrecht. Besides my elder cousin and another younger girl from the Biscotti Bakery who I consider to be a fellow baking friend, I do not get a chance to interact with more of my father’s kind.”

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

haze, prof. albrecht
he/him
thirty-three
january 2
hammerlocke, galar
forever tethered
archivist / professor
exec. (researcher)
slow like honey
heavy with mood
5'11 height
5'11 height
tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us. these, our bodies, possessed by light.
awards
190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @albrecht
hazel albrecht
After Class [M/Hazel][C]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2023 17:19:40 GMT
hazel albrecht Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","haze"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Noting her nerves, he is quick to extend his hand in an offering to shake. “Obviously you know who I am as your professor, but even so– I’m Hazel Albrecht.” It’s by no means an excuse to negate the formality of professor given the nature of their connection, but it’s still at least personable, right? He offers her another smile. “I was in your shoes once, and it was always nice to find familiar faces. Though I don’t have any Johtonian influence in my own history. Did you spend more time there?” Despite his formal nature, curiosity often came easily for Hazel. Particularly when others were from regions he had less experience with in terms of study–Johto being on the list of curiosities he’s not quite managed to delve into yet.[break][break]

“Wonderful.” Without any remaining fanfare, he sets off for the lecture hall’s door so that they might step out onto campus grounds. “My office is the next building over–where the archival department is housed,” he clarifies. From under the desk where he’d been napping, Hazel’s espeon skitters out to trail after them. It blinks politely up at Elise before trotting up to pace himself alongside his trainer.[break][break]

“It is good to hear, though, that you’ve managed some connections already,” he says lightly as he glances over, “I was not as…ah, adept socially. As for Galarian interests specifically, do you have any? I’d be happy to answer any questions you have, though it’s been some time since I visited home.”

[break][break]

[newclass=".haze"]--accent:#7d91af; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".haze blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".haze .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/8cXZKDpk/4-FF10171-315-B-4530-B4-B5-B1-BAAFBA8661.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".haze blockquote b, .haze blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .haze blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .haze blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".haze .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".haze .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".haze .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; } .haze .bottom .pkspr { filter:grayscale(100%)!important;[/newclass]

[newclass="credit"]CREDIT TO MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REERENCED TY <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,371 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
After Class [M/Hazel][C]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2023 23:10:38 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Her hand shakes the professor’s as he gives a more personable way to introduce himself than their relationship between professor and student. “A pleasure to be talking with you, Hazel.” Oddly, the nerves were now settled a little bit since he really helped her feel a bit better by telling her he was in her shoes once. “My mother lived in Ecruteak City, so I was born and raised there until I ended up moving to Hammerlocke because of a terrible incident both of my parents wouldn’t elaborate on.” She responds to the man though she does wonder if it had something to do with Team Rocket having successfully invaded Kanto. “On a lighthearted note, she used to tell me stories of her maternal side of the family being priestesses who held greater divine clairvoyant powers in their bloodline though they used psychic type Pokemon to do it.”[break][break]

Following after the man out of the lecture hall and stepping into the campus grounds, she gives his Espeon a smile when the psychic Pokemon blinks politely at her before trotting off to join his trainer. “In terms of Galarian interests, I am very interested in the stories of the King of the Bountiful Harvest and the history of the tapestry in the Hammerlocke Vault. Would you happen to have any information on both?” The royal responds to the professor’s question, a little curious on what he had to say on this one.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

lou

haze, prof. albrecht
he/him
thirty-three
january 2
hammerlocke, galar
forever tethered
archivist / professor
exec. (researcher)
slow like honey
heavy with mood
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @albrecht
hazel albrecht
After Class [M/Hazel][C]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 4:55:58 GMT
hazel albrecht Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","haze"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

“Likewise, Miss Calcifet.” Though an awkward sort of individual, his smile is still a warm, careful thing. Encouraging as best as he knows to convey it. When it comes to the students he teaches, there’s never a need to feel concern around the professor. His shadier affiliations or vocational ambitions and competitions cause none of his competitiveness here.[break][break]

A quiet ah of understanding escapes him as she elaborates. Though she would have no way of knowing his standing within Rocket, it doesn’t take much mental legwork for him to deduce what it might’ve been that pulled their family out of Kanto. Of course, he had not been there, either. Brute force has never been his area of talent. His expression gives nothing away, either, and Hazel only nods along before smiling mildly. “How did it compare? Ecruteak versus Hammerlocke?” Having grown up in the latter, he’d always found the place dreary and imposing–until he’d discovered the city library, and all of the history worn into the old city’s stone. A soft laugh rumbles in his throat. “That does sound entertaining. Do you often enjoy stories like these?” He figures she must if she’s taking courses such as the ones he offers.[break][break]

Nico’s ears twitch in her direction as she greets him, and then he is quick to follow alongside Hazel, close to his heels as ever. The most protective pokemon he has, in fact. More loyal than a poochyena. He perks at her question, gray eyes shifting toward her as they approach the building where his office is housed. “Yes! I think I may actually have some books on both topics on my shelves. Particularly the tapestry. Is there anything in particular you’re hoping to encounter in your study of the subject?”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,371 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
After Class [M/Hazel][C]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 3:15:32 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The young dark magenta haired woman gets asked how did the two cities compare to her since both were different feelings of whether it was a nicer place to live. “Ecruteak is definitely less stuffier to live in than Hammerlocke and it always gives a nostalgic feeling since it’s my mother’s hometown.” An answer comes towards the professor’s question as she keeps up with both his and his Espeon’s pace. She’s asked if she often enjoyed stories like these after he remarks that it sounded entertaining. “I do often enjoy the stories that my mother told me as she’d used to tell me all about her clan’s founder being a beloved priestess and spirit medium during the founding of Ecruteak.”[break][break]

Luckily, Professor Albrecht does say that he has books on both subjects on his shelves and begins to ask if there was anything she was particularly interested that the royal ambassador was hoping to encounter on her study of the subject. “I was hoping that I could study a bit on the tapestry’s depiction of the Darkest Day if that would be a suitable study to look up.” The royal responds to the older man though Galar did have to go through rebuilding after the aftermath of the second one.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

lou

haze, prof. albrecht
he/him
thirty-three
january 2
hammerlocke, galar
forever tethered
archivist / professor
exec. (researcher)
slow like honey
heavy with mood
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @albrecht
hazel albrecht
After Class [M/Hazel][C]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 15:05:45 GMT
hazel albrecht Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","haze"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

He nods in turn, a breath of light laughter escaping him. “I imagine it is. I can’t think of any place that might be as stuffy as Hammerlocke is. I would not mind visiting Ecruteak—Johto is one of the few places I’ve unfortunately not been able to visit yet.” It’s sounds like a culturally rich city, and from his sparse readings—full of history and local legends and traditions. Right up his alley. “How interesting,” he answers, genuinely so. “I wonder if there are any historical accounts written down.” Oral tradition was not something to dismiss, though, of course.[break][break]
“Ah, yes. That should be completely alright. We’ll touch on that later in the semester as well, if you’ve happened to see that on your syllabus.” Once they turn through the doors to the proper lecture hall, it doesn’t take long to navigate their way to his office. Producing his keys from his pockets, Hazel sifts until he finds the correct one and twists the knob. The door swings open, and he waits politely—allowing her to step through the threshold first. “Hm…let’s see…” The professor trails off, swiveling on his heels to scan through his books shelves. Of which there are many, they cover many of the walls in the modestly-sized office, in fact.[break][break]
He only pauses to glance at her shortly, eyes drifting between her and some softer seats placed in front of his desk. “Please, feel free to make yourself comfortable while I find these.” A small smile tugs at his mouth, “Or feel free to peruse. I do not mind.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,371 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
After Class [M/Hazel][C]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 7:38:49 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The professor understood that Hammerlocke was a bit too stuffy to be in compared to the homeliness of her mother’s hometown in Johto. “I can try showing around my mother’s hometown when we can get to visit. There is a lot of places there to visit that I’m sure you’ll like.” She replies with a smile as she remembers the places her mother took her to when she was younger. “And I would think they have historical accounts for the clan my mother is born from since their female forbears are known for their work as spirit mediums primarily.” [break][break]

When he talks about the subject she wanted to study being on the syllabus which would be covered later in the history course, Professor Albrecht tells her that she’s free to peruse the bookshelves and make herself comfortable on one of the softer seats. "Thank you, I’d like it if you help find what I’m looking for, but I’ll read some of your books on Galarian history while I wait.” Her hand plucks out a book on Galar’s medieval history and sits down on a soft seat to open the book and read.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

haze, prof. albrecht
he/him
thirty-three
january 2
hammerlocke, galar
forever tethered
archivist / professor
exec. (researcher)
slow like honey
heavy with mood
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @albrecht
hazel albrecht
After Class [M/Hazel][C]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 21:33:40 GMT
hazel albrecht Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","haze"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Hazel's head tilts at the offer, a small smile slipping across his features. "That would be quite nice, Miss Calcifet, thank you. I appreciate the offer." His enthusiasm grows just a bit more as she continues. "Oh! that sounds most interesting. I would be very curious to learn more about your family's history. Especially after what you've already described."[break][break]
Johtonian history is a weak spot in his purview, after all. He should correct that.[break][break]
"Certainly." He watches her sit, and hands off the first book that was easy to find. Quietly, he works - sifting through his various shelves, plucking texts from confines until he comes away with a neat stack. Turning back toward her, Hazel holds them out. "Here you are - ah, let me get a back so they'll be secure."[break][break]
He pulls a soft fabric bag from his desk, and offers this as well. "I hope these suit your needs."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] (note: i'm dropping hazel in this ac, but we should be good to mod req with this post! i wanted ya to get credit for it!!)[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
After Class [M/Hazel][C]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 4:07:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: