TAG WITH @delilah
Delilah Silph
Recompense [M]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2023 21:56:42 GMT
Delilah Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cerestest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Heels clicked against hard pavement as Delilah approached the Mauville Gym. Her eyes momentarily lingered on the massive racing grounds in the distance, the various terrain options a rather impressive display of landscaping. She wasn't much of a trainer, but she was very well-traveled: it certainly seemed to her that the Hoenn gyms were rather unique in comparison to those she'd visited in other regions.[break][break]
Mitra floated beside her, the Musharna something of a constant companion for Delilah these days. Dream mist was all over the news lately - how dangerous it was, especially - so she figured keeping a Pokémon that could eat dreams around was probably a good idea. Mitra's reliable protection was, in part, how Delilah managed to convince her bodyguards to let her attend various functions without their looming presence.[break][break]
The Mauville Gym was one such place she had hoped to visit alone.[break][break]
With a flourish, she ripped her gaze away from the racing grounds and entered the small office building accompanying the gym. A reception desk greeted her, and she wasted no time in approaching it.[break][break]
"Good afternoon, is the gym leader in?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Bond Bridge (June 2023)[break]
Outfit Inspiration

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.cerestest2]--accent:#c67be8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cerestest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Recompense [M]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 8:55:46 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh's office building was small and only three floors. Real estate in Mauville was expensive, and most of the Gym's budget went to constructing the sprawling Racing Grounds just outside city limits, featuring two dozen intertwined courses that made the possibilities for Gym Challenges limitless. The waiting room was a love letter to the Johto deity Raikou, a fantasy of his childhood and an eternal reminder of how aiming for the stars nearly caused his life to irreversibly spiral downward.

"He's just returning from lunch," the receptionist on duty, the young and handsome ANDREW WEISS, answered. Dressed in a storm purple top similar in color to the electric Beast's thundercloud, he gestured toward the back door leading to the Gym proper. "Have a seat, I'll let him know you're--" The ding of an elevator, followed by its receding doors was all the fanfare the scheduler needed to be aware of the Gym Leader's presence. "This young lady wants to see you, but I couldn't find you in our system. Did you make an appointment with us?" he asked her.

"No need," Josh asked as he heard scratching noises from the large sliding doors leading outside. Blinky and Clyde, a saddle-wearing, quite large Jolteon and Flareon, were clawing at the Gym Leader to try to get his attention. He walked up to the door and smiled toward them. "Be there as soon as I can, okay?" With that, he turned his attention to Delilah. "You're speaking to Gym Leader Devlin, but you can call me Josh. How can I help you?"

{WC: 260}
{PC: 1}

NAME            SPECIES            STATUS
Kairi           Vaporeon           Good
Blinky          Jolteon            Good
Clyde           Flareon            Good
Janus           Espeon             Good
Kamuy           Umbreon            Good
Inky            Glaceon            Good
Basil           Leafeon            Good
Pinky           Sylveon            Good
close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Lilah; Ceres
She/her/hers
August 1st
Saffron
Heterosexual
Celebrity
Civilian
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @delilah
Delilah Silph
Recompense [M]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 2:24:22 GMT
Delilah Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Delilah nodded politely to the receptionist. The man vaguely reminded her of Atticus, her favorite photographer. Which reminded her, she needed to tell her assistant to schedule a photoshoot for the Lilah brand's new eyeshadow release next week...[break][break]
Before she could take a seat, the gym leader arrived. She blinked, momentarily taken aback by how bright his clothing was. His hair was a mess, as if perpetually windswept. He had a gregarious demeanor, but with an underlying intensity that reminded Delilah of the way the air felt right before a storm: energy gathering, waiting to be released in the form of a rapid lightning strike. How fitting for a racing champion, she thought.[break][break]
It was also something to be cautious of: after all, lightning was unpredictable, never striking the same place twice.[break][break]
Her eyes were briefly drawn to the (rather adorable) saddled Jolteon and Flareon vying for Josh's attention, before she snapped her amethyst gaze back to him.[break][break]
"If possible, I would like to meet with you privately. My name is Delilah," she addressed him, tone pleasant. "Delilah Silph."[break][break]
She let that sink in. After all, he was well-acquainted with her family.[break][break]
It was the reason she was here.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit Inspiration

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.cerestest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Recompense [M]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 5:24:53 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Awkward. It seemed the young woman wasn't interested in a tour or a challenge. Wait, a Silph? That made things even more awkward. It sure didn't take long for celebrity gossip to spread in Hoenn, it seemed. Was she here to talk about the beef he had with Matias? He sure hoped not. Putting on his best customer service face, the Gym Leader nodded and answered, "You're fortunate that challenger volume is light today. I'm sure my trainers in the back can handle it." With that, he gestured toward the building's elevators. "Follow me."

After a pair of dings, the doors opened to a small hallway that led to the Gym Leader's rather large third-floor office, overlooking Mauville Racing Grounds. The south-facing windows gave the best view of the facility. ACE SHEEKE was at the main battle court, the redhead administering a challenge with several of Josh's most vicious dragons, including a Hydreigon. How could such a violent Pokémon be broken to the bridle? It was something that only a few skilled trainers could do, and the Mauville Leader was among their ranks.

The office was large enough for several more of Josh's prized, saddled Eeveelutions to be out and about; it was evident that the office was sized to hold a mainframe computer at one point. Janus would mentally greet Delilah with positive vibes, a blank stare between the Espeon's halters. Kamuy was curled up in the corner, the Umbreon asleep after winning a hard-fought racing challenge earlier than morning. Pinky, Josh's Sylveon, stood next to the full-sized desk the Gym Leader took a seat behind. "These three are Janus, Kamuy, and Pinky," he introduced the Eeveelutions big enough to carry a single person, all three still geared for the occasion. That the Umbreon was geared and asleep was a testament to how well they were trained; it was as though the equipment was an extension of their bodies.

Memorabilia of the legendary Pokémon Raikou was scattered everywhere: figurines, plush, and the like were neatly arranged throughout. Though the most valuable part of the collection on display was a single copy of every officially-produced Raikou trading card printed in the past two decades, his most precious was a 12-inch Raikou plush that sat on the corner of his desk, its condition indicative that it had been loved and cuddled with for quite some time. "Great to sit down and chat with you, Ms. Silph. If you would prefer Delilah, I can call you that. How can I help you?"

{WC: 422}
{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Lilah; Ceres
She/her/hers
August 1st
Saffron
Heterosexual
Celebrity
Civilian
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @delilah
Delilah Silph
Recompense [M]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 1:25:29 GMT
Delilah Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Josh's office was a strange mix of professional and personal, the Raikou memorabilia more akin to the sorts of decorations one might find in a beloved childhood bedroom than a gym leader's formal business. All the same, the space certainly made Josh Devlin feel authentically human: Delilah had come to realize over the years that behind every gym leader, there was always a human person with hopes and fears, strengths and weaknesses, likes and dislikes.[break][break]
She noted his fondness for the legendary dog, but did not comment on it.[break][break]
More saddled Eeveelutions appeared and Delilah couldn't help but smile, reaching out a hand to pat the Espeon fondly on the head. It was so large, she did not need to lean over to do so.[break][break]
"You may call me Delilah," she confirmed, taking the seat across from him and primly crossing her legs, then setting her purse on her lap. Mitra hovered attentively by her shoulder, filling the entire room with a subtle dose of CALM MIND.[break][break]
"Actually, I'm hoping I can help you," she began, her tone friendly. "The media is aware of your current...feud." She paused. "With my brother."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit Inspiration

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Recompense [M]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2023 4:31:50 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh's expressiveness was part of what made him human, and relatable among Gym Leaders. Several of Hoenn's Leaders hid their true feelings under the guise of professionalism. came to mind, as did and . Others, such as , were arguably more expressive than he was. Janus appreciated the affection, attempting to fill Delilah's mind with good vibes as she ran her hand through his silky fur. "Alright, Deliliah," he started, letting out a sigh as Mitra's CALM MIND left Josh as relaxed as one about to fall asleep from being on anetheseia.

That CALM MIND would prove to be vital, as what she wanted to discuss was quite serious. "You mean . Arceus, how have executives at Macro Cosmos not been arrested for that damn phone game?" And this was him under CALM MIND. He would have been positively furious were it not for the precaution the guest took. "Guess the Beast's out of the bag, after all. Strap on and hold on tight, cause this is a really long story. You see, Matias and I used to be really good friends last year. Before I divulge too much, I need to ask you. Do you have high-level League credentials? Matias is aware of the circumstances of our little... kerfuffle, but not everything is public knowledge."

{WC: 218}
{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Lilah; Ceres
She/her/hers
August 1st
Saffron
Heterosexual
Celebrity
Civilian
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @delilah
Delilah Silph
Recompense [M]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 2:40:47 GMT
Delilah Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Of course she meant . She only had one other brother in Hoenn, and he certainly wasn't the sort to cause public scandals.[break][break]
But Delilah kept her expression neatly schooled, pleasant and patient. She nodded, listening as Josh rambled on about Macro Cosmos and League credentials. She did not comment on the fact that "the damn phone game" wasn't the only reason the media was aware of his ongoing conflict with Matias; the CALM MIND could only do so much, and she had not come here to rile the man - quite the opposite, in fact.[break][break]
"I am a Silph," she stated, tone matter-of-fact, as if that alone were enough to answer his question. Which, from her perspective, it was. Further elaboration, however, seemed to be necessary. For his sake. "We're practically born with League credentials." She smiled in the way a proud lioness might. "In any case, I know some of what has transpired between you and Matias. Whatever else you can tell me won't leave this room. This sort of information is for authorized League personnel only."[break][break]
Which includes the both of us, her expression seemed to imply.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit Inspiration

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Recompense [M]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2023 6:48:29 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Whatever credentials Delilah showed were sufficient for Josh to be willing to share the privileged information with her. "Alright. Like I said, strap in, cause it's a long story." He grabbed the Raikou plush on the corner of his desk and cuddled with it for a few seconds to try to calm down. It, combined with Mitra's efforts, succeeded.

"So this goes all the way back to... August of last year. He's the first person I told that I was seeking Avatarship with Raikou. Now because of that stupid phone game, everyone in Hoenn knows about it. And don't get me wrong. I still am. Might be a little hard, considering no one's seen Raikou since the Kanto invasion almost six years ago. At the time, we shared the viewpoint, or at least what I think is his viewpoint, that everyone in Rocket, no matter how low down the totem pole, is equally culpable and irreparably corrupt."

Josh's breathing grew deep, a tear crawling down his right cheek. "Then... fast forward to February. Last December, I found out what we think happened to Raikou in the war. Given how much time has passed since he's last been seen, it was only natural to assume Rocket was responsible. With your League credentials, I'm sure you know about the incident involving me." The tears grew more numerous as the emotional Gym Leader recounted his story. "I... I very nearly killed her. And that was when I realized what Matias had done through all this time." By now, he was borderline hyperventilating. Janus looked sad hearing his trainer's story despite the affection Delilah was giving him, though he appreciated it all the same.

"He used my passion for Raikou to me into a monster."

{WC: 292}
{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Lilah; Ceres
She/her/hers
August 1st
Saffron
Heterosexual
Celebrity
Civilian
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @delilah
Delilah Silph
Recompense [M]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 0:39:55 GMT
Delilah Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Delilah watched the man before her devolve into an echo of his childhood self as he cuddled up to the stuffed Raikou. It was so tender and vulnerable, she felt suddenly self-conscious, as if perhaps she ought to look away. She shifted in her chair, fiddling with the clasp of her purse, Mitra's CALM MIND helping her stay focused.[break][break]
Delilah listened attentively as Josh rambled on about the supposed death of Raikou at the hands of Team Rocket. It was a wildly bold claim; she'd read the reports of the failed Johto takeover and Suicune was the only legendary Pokémon confirmed to have been killed during that war. Why would her brother have fed this man such speculations - or worse, lies?[break][break]
Talk of nearly brought the gym leader to tears, and once more, Delilah was struck with just how young he seemed all of a sudden. Just a boy in need of comfort, more so than a man in need of public relations. Still, he was an important member of the League's infrastructure. Gyms were pillars of the community. He needed to get past this, and she had come here to help him do that.[break][break]
"Josh, take a deep breath," she advised. She gently shoed Janus away, as if indicating that he should go comfort his master rather than continue sitting with her. "My brother has been going through a difficult time lately. He is...not well." She paused. What had Fernando called it? Primal intoxication? "Avatarship puts a great deal of strain on his body, more than the public knows. And as I am sure you are aware, he recently broke up with his long-time fiancée, Dr. ."[break][break]
She stared pointedly at Josh. He might be in a great deal of emotional turmoil, but she refused to treat him like a child. She believed him capable of pulling himself together.[break][break]
"I'm not excusing Matias's behavior, just providing context. Arceus knows my brother has quite the temper, and trouble tends to follow him wherever he goes. But sometimes, we need to learn how to walk away from a conflict. While I know it must have been difficult to deal with at the time, he did not force you to overreact, you let him get to you."[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit Inspiration

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Recompense [M]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 22:31:09 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh's relatively short time in public office, combined with his empathetic nature, made him appear like an incompetent leade at times. He was a being of emotion, his goal to spread happiness and positivity, even if it was at his own expense. He listened to Delilah's account of Matias' stressors, opening his mouth at the mention of the breakup with Eva. While he was aware that the two were having troubles, he did not know that the two had broken up completely. "So many Avatarships feel toxic to their Avatars, almost like the relationship is one way..." Josh sighed, Janus trotting toward the Master of Faster and resting his head against him. The Espeon, too, was trying to bring Josh comfort amidst the serious talks.

"It still is," Josh sniffed, tilting his head to make eye contact with Delilah. "Even now, Raikou means so much to me. I'm just not letting him control me anymore. I know it sounds childish, but it keeps me going, inspiring me to do my best in the things under my control. By the Great One's grace..." he trailed off, unsure where he was going.

{WC: 190}
{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Lilah; Ceres
She/her/hers
August 1st
Saffron
Heterosexual
Celebrity
Civilian
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @delilah
Delilah Silph
Recompense [M]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 17:46:28 GMT
Delilah Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Josh's fervor, his faith in Raikou, it struck Delilah as somewhat...religious. Passionate in an unshakeable way. Could she really blame him, for choosing to believe so deeply in something? Given the turmoil across the region, and all of the strange phenomena plaguing their society, perhaps it was not so terrible a thing to pray to their Gods for mercy, to find comfort in the possibility that they could be spared from further harm.[break][break]
But then she remembered the feel of 's empty eye socket against her fingertips, and shivered. It was folly to assume the Gods cared about their fates; humanity needed to be its own savior. It was the only reliable way to ensure survival.[break][break]
"Avatarship is dangerous," Delilah agreed. "Perhaps more of a curse than a blessing." She did not voice her next thought, mindful of his currently unsteady emotional state. Becoming the Avatar of Raikou could very well be the death of your faith...[break][break]
"My brother has a lot of power, it's true. But he can only take your love of Raikou from you if you let him." She held out her hands, palms up, as if presenting an offering. "So don't let him." She paused. "If there's anything I have faith in, it's your ability to learn from this. It seems you already know what to do."[break][break]
Satisfied with her pep talk, she clapped her hands together with decisive finality.[break][break]
"Now. I would like to issue a public apology on behalf of the Silphs, for the trouble Matias has caused you, as well as put to rest any lingering rumors that the two of you are still feuding. Would it be allright if I did that?"[break][break]
It wasn't really a question, she would do it anyway. But Delilah was nothing if not polite.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit Inspiration

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Recompense [M]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 1:44:09 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh nodded in agreement; even seemed to have little understanding of what she was capable of as the Peacemaker, from the time they had spent together with Rayquaza. He still had faith that Raikou was a benevolent god. Harsh and merciless, yes, but benevolent all the same. After what happened in Kanto and Johto, it would make sense for Raikou's motives to be aligned with the League, assuming the Beast survived. His trip to Johto made it seem like his god's fate was death, but the creature was so elusive that it was impossible to know for certain.

Delilah's thoughts were true, too; even if wasn't Raikou, being a pawn of the gods inevitably and irrevocably changed people forever. If that day were to come, it would require careful consideration. "It depends on the Patron, really. I genuinely believe that Raikou, if he's still out there, is good and benevolent. It would also make sense for him to be an ally of the League, given the war that almost encroached upon Johto. But now's not the time to speculate." Janus, too, had done his part in opening the Gym Leader's metaphorical mind's eye.

"And a lot of it has already been done," Josh nodded. "For three long months, which should have been six months if it were not thanks to 's generous commutation, I lost sight of what I truly value most: being this city's leader. If I had to pick between Raikou and Mauville, I would reluctantly pick Mauville. This place keeps me going." A smile grew on his face when Delilah offered to put out a public apology for Matias' actions. "It would. Now I can't promise he and I will be on speaking terms immediately, but I'll do my best to save face with him, as well. Given the damage he's done, it will be hard. But I'm willing to try. Thank you."

Janus stood up, sensing the discussion was coming to an end soon. "Anything else you need from me?" the Leader asked Delilah as a scoreboard buzzer echoed from the north.

{WC: 347}
{PC: 6}

close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Lilah; Ceres
She/her/hers
August 1st
Saffron
Heterosexual
Celebrity
Civilian
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @delilah
Delilah Silph
Recompense [M]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 17:39:08 GMT
Delilah Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Delilah glanced in the direction of the buzzing sound, realizing that it was likely some sort of feature of his gym's racing system. It was time for him to get back to work. Luckily, they had reached a natural end in their conversation, and Delilah was quite pleased with the outcome.[break][break]
"Nothing more for today," she answered him, standing. Mitra floated to the door, waiting for her mistress. Before she turned to leave, Delilah looked once more at Josh, her amethyst eyes appraising him for the final time.[break][break]
"With so many strange things happening all over Hoenn - many of which have proven to be quite dangerous - Mauville needs you more than ever, Gym Leader Devlin." She smiled. "Your willingness to do your best for this city is most appreciated."[break][break]
Matias's volatility notwithstanding.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit Inspiration

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Recompense [M]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 4:46:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: