april 4th
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
inu ceo
civilian
and in this hell you'll stay
24 height
24 height
if this is the last night and you're feeling hollow - i'll give you my half life so you see tomorrow
awards
122 posts
SHEBA INOUE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sheba
SHEBA INOUE
[s] good in theory
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2023 3:40:25 GMT
SHEBA INOUE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sheba"]
[attr="class","text"]

aha yes, the bookstore. [break][break]

usually she wouldn't go somewhere so public, but this particular bookstore owned by is pleasant. it's modern, it isn't stuffy, and its modern design even has her impressed - perhaps she should ask for design pointers for her own company stores? [break][break]

there she goes again, mind fixated on business when she is here for anything but. sheba is quick to enter the bookstore after the sun has beaten her down for long enough, and it's only when she feels the fresh, sweet air of the store can her shoulders finally relax. sheba is here with a plan, and she doesn't intend to stay for longer than that... [break][break]

so she walks down the shelves, eyes glued on the titles written along spines. no.. she can't find it, maybe it's in a different aisle. clearly, she should try looking elsewhere. [break][break]

clearly, she should be looking where she's going. [break][break]

because in her stroll, she finds herself gently knocking her forehead against the shoulder of a man who stood.. just down the shelves. she jerks back, slightly, holding her fingers to her forehead in a hum. "ah, excuse me.." she starts, only before realizing who it was. [break][break]

"... gunner?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

words

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.sheba]--accent:#a3c5ec;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sheba]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
[s] good in theory
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2023 14:26:51 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner had not stopped by this shop before, even though he was sure he'd visited every bookstore in Slateport City. He liked the brightly lit interior, the modern design allowing him to navigate between shelves with ease.[break][break]

And the titles! All of the latest books, including some on the best sellers list, were available for perusal. Gunner hovered by some shelves of new releases, reading the summaries of the books that intrigued him.[break][break]

In fact, so engrossed was he that he failed to notice the woman approaching him. Not only that, but she was also so distracted that she bumped right into him.[break][break]

"It's all right," Gunner said to reassure her, glancing away from his book to regard her. Only then did he recognize her.[break][break]

He smiled. "Oh, Sheba. Fancy running into you here."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunner3"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

shiba inu
She/Her
thirty
april 4th
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
inu ceo
civilian
24 height
24 height
if this is the last night and you're feeling hollow - i'll give you my half life so you see tomorrow
awards
122 posts
SHEBA INOUE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sheba
SHEBA INOUE
[s] good in theory
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2023 0:50:38 GMT
SHEBA INOUE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sheba"]
[attr="class","text"]

fancy, and surprising. [break][break]

last time she saw him was during their book club, wasn't it? maybe it wasn't too much of a surprise to see him here. [break][break]

when she recovered, her lips curl into a smile that reaches the hues of amber eyes. "yes, it's a pleasure seeing you." she's surprised that he recognized her to begin with, though she'll admit, she only remembers because of how close in age they are.[break][break]

usually, her conversation would end there, only because she's never been good with the small talk and only focused on the formalities. she has a plan, as well, but it's only so often does she have a slip in her schedule for casual speak. ah.. decisions, decisions. [break][break]

what has her make the decision to continue? [break][break]

the same hue of amber glance towards the bookshelf, turning to idly skim through the multitude of titles. "i hope the book club hasn't progressed too far." she hums, a hand reaching up to browse (though it's a lie, and an excuse, to keep herself where she stands). [break][break]

"i've been a little absent lately.."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

words

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.sheba]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
[s] good in theory
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2023 23:41:37 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner shook his head, his eyes following the movement of Sheba's hand to the title of a book in its way. "No, not too far. We're still arguing over the nuances of the tenth chapter and how the events in it have changed the two protagonists' relationship."[break][break]

He reshelved the book in his hands and leaned closer, as if to whisper in conspiracy with her.[break][break]

"Personally, I think it's too early for the main plot twist, but no one's taking me seriously," he said with a knowing smirk.[break][break]

Drawing away, Gunner resumed browsing the titles. "How have you been, anyway? Is everything all right?"[break][break]

He hadn't paid much attention to Sheba's absences, but now that she was present and conversing with him, he might as well ask.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

shiba inu
She/Her
thirty
april 4th
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
inu ceo
civilian
24 height
24 height
awards
122 posts
SHEBA INOUE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sheba
SHEBA INOUE
[s] good in theory
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 4:25:00 GMT
SHEBA INOUE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sheba"]
[attr="class","text"]

ah yes, arguing over the book. [break][break]

that sounds about right, and it's about typical. she chuckles softly at the knowing smirk, something she feels like she hasn't done in ages. it's amusing to hear that gunner wasn't being taken seriously, either - considering how accurate his hunches were; or how off they were. either way, it was always a good laugh. [break][break]

"everything is doing alright." she hums, turning to the books just a few ways down the shelf. her fingers idly tap along the spines, and the spark of amusement dims when she continues "though.. i suppose i've been feeling quite tired, recently." sheba hums and her eyes narrow. [break][break]

"like i've woken up from a very, very long dream."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

words

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
[s] good in theory
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 2:27:19 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner blinked and stared at Sheba. Her words sent a jolt through his body, bringing hazy memories to the fore of his mind. Many of them were dreamlike, such as the sensation of sitting around a table in a warm cottage, or sparring in a training yard.[break][break]

He looked away, unsure what to say. "Same," he decided at length, then attempted a laugh that came off more awkwardly than he wanted. "But it's probably just all the late nights at work recently."[break][break]

Speaking about work, he did not know what sort of work Shiba did. And it was a safer topic to discuss than whatever collective dream so many of them seemed to have endured.[break][break]

"What do you do for work, by the way? We saw each other at book club a lot, but I feel like I don't know you very well." He glanced toward the café in the corner of the bookstore. "Should we grab some coffee and sit?"

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Nano

shiba inu
She/Her
thirty
april 4th
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
inu ceo
civilian
24 height
24 height
awards
122 posts
SHEBA INOUE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sheba
SHEBA INOUE
[s] good in theory
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 23:18:42 GMT
SHEBA INOUE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sheba"]
[attr="class","text"]

she's only in a light daze when she recalls. [break][break]

but gunner's words bring her back to reality with a snap. instead, she wears a smile (it's forced, slight, but it's her best attempt) when her fingers lightly tilt the spine of the book towards her person. "perhaps it is the late nights." she plays it off with him, with the same, faux smile to her lips. [break][break]

surprise washes over her expression, briefly, when he asks her what she did for work. did he.. really not know? or perhaps he wasn't involved in that group? he certainly didn't look the type to be interested in cosmetics, but the context doesn't jar her any less.[break][break]

amber eyes dart to the side and glance at the table, her gaze softening when she tilts the bundle of pages back onto the shelf. "yes, coffee sounds pleasant~." [break][break]

she walks ahead, pulling out the nearest table seat just at the divider between cafe and bookstore. she adjusts herself properly in her seat. "to answer your earlier question, i own a business." she hums, shifting her weight to the chair's backrest. "a cosmetic brand, specifically. what do you do?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

words

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
[s] good in theory
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 13:35:09 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Truly, Gunner did not know what Sheba did for work. He was as familiar with cosmetics as a child was with taxes. And his only personal experience with female CEOs of million-pokedollar companies was . He could not imagine her reading books and attending book clubs.[break][break]

Gunner sat across from Sheba, prompting a server to approach their table. "I'll have a flat white," he told the apron-wearing girl, who then turned to his companion to ask for her order.[break][break]

After the teenager left, Gunner resumed the conversation.[break][break]

"That's very cool," he said, imagining Sheba as a small business owner. "I hear it's not easy running your own business. Did you start it recently, or has this been your life for a while already?"[break][break]

He thought of and the new responsibilities on her shoulders as owner of the Primarina clothing boutique.[break][break]

"As for me, I'm a paralegal at Wesson and Sons." The lie he'd told a hundred times or more. It came so easily now. At least the accompanying smile was genuine. "It's not glamorous, but I enjoy it. I'm good at it."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Nano

shiba inu
She/Her
thirty
april 4th
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
inu ceo
civilian
24 height
24 height
awards
122 posts
SHEBA INOUE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sheba
SHEBA INOUE
[s] good in theory
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 2:24:39 GMT
SHEBA INOUE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sheba"]
[attr="class","text"]

his cluelessness is a little amusing. [break][break]

it's not everyday where she meets someone clueless, or detached from her work. she's always assumed that someone would know, and that their casual demeanors towards her point to not caring - that was usually the case. [break][break]

she hums, trying to formulate a response. in the end, she'll opt to tell the truth - or the partial truth. he never did ask what the name of the company was, nor her business. "i've had it for a few years, now." a chuckle escapes her lips, all while her legs cross beneath the table and she adjusts to make herself more comfortable. [break][break]

"a paralegal?" the brunette wears a more genuine smile, her upper body leaning slightly against the surface of the table when she responds. "it's good to hear that you enjoy it~" she chuckles, head tilted slightly[break][break]

"if i need legal advice, could i come to you with questions?~"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

words

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
[s] good in theory
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 15:28:09 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"A few years? Really?" Gunner's eyebrows rose into his forehead with surprise. "What's your business called? Do you have a business card or anything on you?"[break][break]

He didn't expect to know about it, of course, but perhaps he could pass it off to Mila.[break][break]

At the question about legal advice, Gunner chuckled and shook his head. "Sorry, but I'm not allowed to give any. That's what lawyers are for," he said.[break][break]

Technically, he had graduated law school and he still had a strong understanding of the law, even after so many years. All that kept him from practicing law was taking the bar exam. Whether he could pass it after all this time was another story.[break][break]

The barista brought their drinks. Gunner sipped at his flat white, enjoying the heat and the rich flavor.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Nano

shiba inu
She/Her
thirty
april 4th
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
inu ceo
civilian
24 height
24 height
awards
122 posts
SHEBA INOUE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sheba
SHEBA INOUE
[s] good in theory
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 5:17:14 GMT
SHEBA INOUE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sheba"]
[attr="class","text"]

ah, a shame. [break][break]

not that she didn't already have lawyers to deal with the legality of everything she does. her light-hearted jest was, thankfully, reciprocated still. [break][break]

sheba sips on straight black, with bitter coffee being the only thing that can keep her energy up when she has to deal with.. insomnia, and children, and even worse insomnia after recent events. it stings her tongue and prompts a brief recoil. it'll take time to get used to the grating taste, but it'll fade. [break][break]

the bitterness fades as her attention goes back to her conversation partner, then the amusement rattles the rest. "ah, yes," she hums, a coy smile and chime from her lips as she turns to reach into her purse. between two fingers, she pulls out a white card with a simple flower design, next to INU written in an equally clean, simple font. [break][break]

"this is my business. you can actually find it somewhere in the department store." he's passed it before, she's sure - so now she's waiting to see his response with the tiniest anticipation. is it wrong for her to be proud and excited?

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

words

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
[s] good in theory
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 12:05:10 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner accepted the card. All it took was one glance at the familiar logo printed on its side for the revelation to hit him. His gaze snapped back up to meet Sheba's, eyes wide.[break][break]

He was a man who did not shop in such stores, but he also frequently spent time with a woman who did. "Wait, seriously? You're the CEO of INU?" he asked, flabbergasted.[break][break]

Sheba was, in fact, on the same level as a woman like Summer, yet she indulged in mundane hobbies like book club. No wonder she hadn't shown up for some time. Gunner couldn't imagine what sort of daily responsibilities she had to deal with.[break][break]

He chuckled again. "And here you had me thinking you were a small indie business or something."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Nano

shiba inu
She/Her
thirty
april 4th
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
inu ceo
civilian
24 height
24 height
awards
122 posts
SHEBA INOUE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sheba
SHEBA INOUE
[s] good in theory
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 5:31:06 GMT
SHEBA INOUE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sheba"]
[attr="class","text"]

did it surprise him? [break][break]

was she too obvious? [break][break]

she'll take the latter, with a smile on her lips and a chuckle following suit. maybe it was a surprise, for someone like her to indulge in something more simple. maybe it was a surprise she wasn't as lucrative as her fellow classmates. sheba's gotten the reaction she wanted, however, so she's content, and the details don't matter much. [break][break]

she hums, tenting her fingers together in her lap. there's only the smallest sliver of coy in her tone when her head tilts to the side "hm? what's made you think that?" her lips curl into a broader smile "do i not have the presence of a CEO?~"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

words

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
[s] good in theory
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 16:30:09 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner shook his head, the amused smile lingering on his face. "You're not like other CEOs I know," he said. "That's not a bad thing. It's actually a great thing. You're more relatable."[break][break]

Suddenly, his phone buzzed with a phone call. Flashing Sheba an apologetic look, he removed it from his pocket and checked the name. His expression morphed into surprise.[break][break]

"Sorry, but I have to take this," he said, standing abruptly.[break][break]

As he retreated some distance away, he answered it and listened to the instructions relayed to him by his case officer with the HBIC. "I'll be right there," he said, keeping his voice low.[break][break]

Hanging up, Gunner returned to the table where Sheba waited. Once again, he offered her an apologetic expression. "I'm so sorry, but I have to run. Something came up at work. It was nice to see you again, though, Sheba."[break][break]

He downed the rest of his coffee, gathered his things, and bid her goodbye.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[s] good in theory
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 7:39:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: