Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Emotional Wreckage [M/Amor]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2023 14:48:14 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The day after the events of being transported to a strange version of Galar would have her recover from such a long time and by today, she was an emotional wreck. The woman could remember bits and pieces of what happened during the long timeskip though her head still swam in the temporal distortion following the trip back home. Her very first stop was her boyfriend’s mansion since it was his presence that gave her comfort in the longer time she spent in Hammerlocke. Mana comforts her trainer when Elise sees a familiar silver haired man at the front of his elegant manor home.[break][break]

Elise doesn’t wait. She goes up to give him a hug as her Mismagius follows her to ensure that her trainer was doing alright. “I missed you so much, my darling… I spent a longer time without you.” In that hug, the royal doesn’t let go of him and feels the warmth of his body against hers, a feeling that she doesn’t want to ever let go.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Post Goodbye Galar

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2023 15:07:16 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor had gone straight home when they were brought back to their normal lives, only a few hours had passed in the real world despite him experiencing twenty years in that dimension. All he had brought back with him was a bracelet with the letters of his childrens names on it. Ten letters for ten kids, and he felt his heart sink once more as the memories still felt so fresh to him. His body had regained it's youthful vigor, and he was no longer an older man. He felt lighter probably due to all the muscle he had lost from his "other" body. Blacksmithing for twenty years along with training he had become incredibly muscular, but now he was back to his usual lean form. It didn't feel natural....He felt like an alien in his own body, everything moved properly, but it just felt wrong.

He had told Walter about the experience, and so he was out in the front of his yard with Draco, his shirt was off as he checked himself for new scars that he should have had from his years of blacksmithing, and the fight. However there was nothing....Just the scars that he always had. The ones from the assassin, Palkia, and others from training with Walter. As he put his shirt back on, he felt Draco step away from him, and that was when eh felt the embrace from behind.

Instinctively he flinched away, having spent twenty years keeping other women away from him had given him a reflex he hadn't stifled yet. Though when she spoke, he instantly recognized the voice, and he turned around to wrap her up in his arms.

"It does feel like it has been a while doesn't it? I missed you too beloved." His cadence of speech was slower than before, more measured. Planting a kiss on the top of her head he just held her close to him. She didn't know that she was the reason he had managed to make it through those years. Her, and his kids, and he felt the pang in his chest again despite the warmth from the woman he loved in front him.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2023 15:59:24 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Hearing his voice again and feeling the kiss he planted on her head made her break down in tears in front of the man she loved. It had been long, too long that she would be able to see him again after all those years spent in the alternate world without his presence. “I’ve…spent twenty long years in Hammerlocke with the others and while some have married, Mr. Ivanov and I did not. There were always days and nights that I’ve never stopped thinking of you.” Her voice carried a tone of relief as she thought back to when the Fortree gym leader talked about missing his own partner during their time spent in the city.[break][break]

Flickers of memory flashed back to her two adopted daughters and having to part with them along with Alexei still hurt. “The only light that guided me through missing you were my adopted daughters…and it still gives me greater sadness to know that I cannot see them again. I miss both of them so much.” She still felt the pang of longing, knowing that Iris and Peony were somewhere out there, looking after themselves in the Galarian post apocalypse in Hammerlocke.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2023 21:01:41 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He just listened, he didn't speak for several minutes. Letting her warm tears soak his shirt without complaint he just held her, and listened. She had lost people she cared about as well, and just like him, she had found a new purpose in that place, a family. Twenty years she had been gone, but in reality only in the blink of an eye. It was the same for him a whole other life was just torn from him even though he expected to come back to this one, but part of him wondered if that was even for the best. Still he didn't talk, and just ran his fingers through her hair, and down her back trying to soothe her tears, and emotions.

"It's okay...." He spoke softly to her, but the truth was that it wasn't going to be okay. Because Amor knew that at the end of this he was going to leave her even more broken. A lot had happened, he had changed mentally even if physically he was the same. The flash of Marcus dying in front of him still haunted him, he had finally gotten over one trauma only for another to replace it. If that was what you could even call it, and he shoved those thoughts aside for the moment, and instead did his best to comfort her.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2023 5:08:32 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She felt the warm comfort from the silver-haired man as he tells her it’ll be okay, so her tears were wiped off in a good crying session. Alexei understood what it was like to be separated from the person they loved when they were together in the other reality and even she felt bad for the poor guy. She couldn’t see her two adopted daughters anymore now that she’s gotten back home to rest. The quill pen that her eldest adopted daughter gave her for her birthday in the last 20 years still was on her desk at the ambassador’s office in Rustboro’s Galarian embassy.[break][break]

It wouldn’t take her long to notice that he was not acting like himself lately, a concerned look comes across her face. “Are you doing alright yourself? You are not like…yourself if I may be bold.” Evidently, she was worried about her boyfriend’s mental state. “Will you tell me what’s troubling you? I’ll listen to you because I trust you a great deal.”

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 20:52:00 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Like a knife in his heart he just held her close, and tried to smile through it, but he closed his eyes took a deep breath, and then met hers. This wasn't going to get easier just because he procrastinated.

"I was put through a similar ordeal as you....Forced to live through a lifetime in the blink of an eye....I...." The bracelet on his wrist only caused the knife to twist further. "It took a great toll on me to say the least....And while it was you who got me through that....Things happened, and I think...." He frowned inwardly at himself. "I think we should end things....At least romantically....I'll always be there for you, I do love you....But I can't...." There was a weariness in his voice, and eyes that hadn't been there before.

He felt the world collapsing in on his back trying to force him down, and he hated what he was doing right now, but he needed time to process everything. Time away, time alone....

"It's just alot....I'm sorry...." He really meant those last words as he just hugged her again if she let him. He didn't speak of his kids, of how one of them died in front of him....Of how his son was the only reason that he was standing there right now.

"Forgive me...."

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 21:45:09 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Accepting the hug that the silver-haired man gave her, she listens to him describe that he was in the same exact situation in another reality where he thought of her as the only person to get him through this lifetime in a blink of an eye. What happened next was a knife wedged deep into her heart at first since he spoke of ending things romantically with her. The bright side was that he’ll always be there for her and he loved her, but he couldn’t keep up with his current problem being that he did need time to process things.[break][break]

After Amor told her that he was sorry and hoped that she forgave him, the royal would let him hug her while responding to him in a brokenhearted manner, her eyes meeting his. “I understand, Amor. While it does break my heart that our relationship is ending, your happiness is what I want most from you and that I will wish you well in recovering from your ordeal.” Though one would assume she wouldn’t take it well, she continued to speak her words to the man she cared for. “I care greatly for your well-being and I would like to say one last time…that I love you as well.”

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 19:31:11 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

It wasn't to late for him to back out of his decision, he could still undo this if he wanted to...

But was it fair to Elise?

There was so much she didn't know about him not for lack of her trying, but due to his own issues with opening up. Due to his fear of losing someone again, and he had almost lost her, or at least he had felt that way due to . She was the best kind of woman he could ask for, but he didn't deserve her, not like he was now....Maybe not ever.

Maybe she felt different.

Maybe he was being selfish.

Maybe he was stupid...

Amor had thought that he had become less broken during his time in that place, she was the one that got him through it, and here he was asking her to leave. What kind of sense did that make?

A flash of red in his mind snapped him back to attention, and he just gave her a kiss on the forehead. The stab wound in his heart from the loss of Marcus, the loss of all of his children....He was stupid he knew that. He was pathetic, but he needed to fix himself, and she didn't deserve to be dragged into the muck as he worked out his issues. There were many, and maybe one day when he finally felt he had overcome it all.....Maybe she would give him another chance, if she hadn't found happiness by then.

"I love you, Elise..." Came the softly whispered words before he stood up, and excused himself from the area before he could change his mind.

Amor wasn't as strong as he pretended to be, especially not in matters of the heart it was why he had outright attacked the mad dog. One day he would be however....

One day....He would let himself be happy.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 15:35:01 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Though he had whispered that he loved her before leaving to excuse himself to go off, the woman watched his figure disappear until Amor was no more in her sight. “I love you too, Amor…” She says her last good-bye towards the man who she dated and really enjoyed her time with as Mana the Mismagius nudges her off to get away from where he was standing near his manor home. In the end of the dream reality that she was in ‘Galar’, everything had affected both of them and that she’d want him to be happy, no matter if he probably wasn’t going to see her much.[break][break]

The royal gets off from her seat and goes back to her home with her Mismagius floating beside her. Maybe one day, he might open up about his own experience there, but there were emotions swirling around her mind right now.[break][break]

And she was alone. Alone in this world again.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights