Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,339 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Where the Wind Rustles [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2023 15:21:22 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Like Route 111 having some really good trails for some practice into riding Sayori, Route 110 had some equally smooth trails with twists and turns for the female dark type to get her paws on. Holding the reins of her Absol as Sayori would make the turn, that wouldn’t be the only reason the royal ambassador would be there today. Earlier, she made a text to her elder cousin if he wanted to come along for some one on one time with each other.[break][break]

The Absol knows that the prince would be coming soon, so Sayori stops near the side of the twisting trail’s entrance which would be a bit far off from Mauville. Her friend and employer wanted her to practice riding on her Absol for any racing challenges that she would have to do for challengers waiting to tackle Josh’s gym.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 19:34:05 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
The ABSOL naturally senses the incoming presence of ZEKROM before anybody else. The DARK BLACK Pokémon descends from the clouds above with a whirring turbine, leaving faint storm clouds in its wake that disappear after some time. Latched to this legendary dragon via a shoulder harness is its avatar: the exiled prince and cousin to herself.

Their descent slows as they approach the winding path, and Remiel waves a gloved hand as he comes to a stand upon Zekrom's shoulder. "I hope we didn't keep you waiting too long. We're coming from the SKY PILLAR after conducting some research there." He explains, lifting his pilot goggles from his eyes for the time being as they talk.

"This is your first time meeting ZEKROM, right? Well, I mean, outside of you know where..."

A lot of the details of his life in the alternate GALAR (GOODBYE GALAR) were still hazy. He was sure had been a part of that life, however. So she must have met Zekrom at some point then... right?

Considering the circumstances, however, did any of it really count? He wasn't sure. In the end, he supposed that was between Zekrom and his cousin to decide. The former casts the princess a knowing look as its turbine hums.

WHERE THE WIND RUSTLES
DUO-WILD ✦ FIGHTING/FLYING

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 5:58:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HITMONTOP APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STEADFAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MACHOKE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GUTS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUBMISSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WAKE UP SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SEISMIC TOSS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,339 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 4:50:57 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Sayori senses the presence of the Dark Black Pokemon descending from the sky with the whirring turbines alerting the royal ambassador to the presence of the black dragon. Once the dragon lands, the young dark magenta haired woman hears the voice of her elder cousin speak that he hoped they didn’t take too long to get there considering that he was researching something in the Sky Pillar. “You didn’t take long, no. What have you researched at the Sky Pillar so far?” She responded to Remiel while wondering what kind of things he ended up seeing inside the exalted tower which was a holy place for the Draconid tribe.[break][break]

When he asks if this was her first time seeing Zekrom aside from what happened in the alternate reality of ‘Galar’, she could remember a bit of a fuzzy memory of seeing Zekrom in ‘Hammerlocke’ though the royal hasn’t seen Zekrom in reality. “I would think it is the first time I met Zekrom aside from that other reality we were in. Though I am wishing that I’d like to see the Hero of Many Battles again, wherever she may be now. I know she is elusive to humans, but I'd really love to befriend her.” Her reply came with a nod to the large black dragon when she’d bow her head slightly in reverence to the legendary Pokemon.[break][break]

Two fighting type Pokemon come along though the Hitmontop does take the female ambassador’s interest than the Machoke. From her belt, Elise throws out her Polteageist’s Luxury Ball as the red light materializes the small form of a little ghost in a tea kettle. Chamomile eyes glow blue with the blasts of Psychic hitting the Hitmontop until the female fighting type is down while Elise throws an empty Pokeball to catch the wild Hitmontop.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Hitmontop!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 8:13:20 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
"Nothing too alarming... yet. But I'll be sure to let you know once I find discover something notable." Remiel responds as a MACHOKE descends from the cliff to challenge the mighty Zekrom. The black dragon snorts. When the Machoke tries to pin him into a SUBMISSION, however, it is forced to strike back with a STEEL WING.

"You mean ZACIAN?" Remiel asks his cousin in the meantime, hoping to clarify. "Truth be told, I'd like to personally meet them myself as well. GALAR is abuzz with news of its presence here in Hoenn." He adds, pulling out an empty Luxury Ball to capture the now Machoke with.

✨ catching machoke

WHERE THE WIND RUSTLES

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 19:01:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HONCHKROW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SUPER LUCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SLASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SWOOBAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNAWARE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEART STAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AIR CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SIMPLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ODOR SLEUTH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,339 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 6:17:16 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Her cousin asks her to clarify if she meant the Hero of Many Battles was Zacian itself as the Galarian ambassador nods. “Yes, I did mean Zacian herself.” Since the dark-haired royal spoke that he wanted to meet with both Zacian and Zamazenta with their staying in Hoenn than in Galar, there was some more questions over their move to Hoenn than she would’ve thought. “I’m still wanting to know the reason they had moved to Hoenn all the way from our country, but I think there could be a change they sensed in Galar.” [break][break]

A Swoobat would alert the Polteageist butler in dealing with the flying bat as a Shadow Ball launches towards the bat. The attack hits the female bat as she begins to whine in pain though the Swoobat fights back with Heart Stamp. Chamomile takes the attack and shuts his eyes to ignore the pain and follows up with a second Shadow Ball, giving his trainer time to attempt a capture of the female bat Pokemon. Elise throws a Pokeball and watches the capsule suck in the psychic type bat with a red light.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Swoobat!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 18:15:00 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel thinks on his cousin's words for a moment. Given everything in Hoenn, there were many reasons for those canines of legend to come. But he isn't permitted much time to ponder that when a HONCHKROW blots out the sun from the sky with its wings.

Rather comically, however, the large crow is struck with a BOLT STRIKE before it can unleash a WING ATTACK upon the two royals. Remiel thanks Zekrom for that with a silent nod, then returns to his conversation as he captures the Honchkrow with a Luxury Ball. "Perhaps they're doing it on behalf of Galar?" He suggests. "I've heard that they are attuned to the will of our people, after all. But maybe that's just hopeful thinking."

✨ catching honchkrow

WHERE THE WIND RUSTLES

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 21:24:43 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GURDURR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GUTS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHIP AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HAMMER ARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DYNAMIC PUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DELIBIRD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PRESENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRILL PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]undefined
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]undefined

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPT WAS SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,339 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 22:13:05 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The response Remiel gives over the Galarian legendary hounds coming to Hoenn from Galar on behalf of Galar made a lot of sense. “I did think it was a sign that their relocation to Hoenn might have something to do with the many Galarian immigrants being here in the region.” She nods to her cousin since those two would maybe be fit to cross paths with them again should they choose. Both of them were very thankful for their efforts in keeping the beasts at bay, but she doesn’t know what the other beasts Zacian and Zamazenta were battling were yet.[break][break]

Chamomile sees a Delibird as the teapot ghost throws a Shadow Ball which makes the bird Drill Peck at the Polteageist. After the Polteageist butler makes the Delibird collapse with a hitting Psychic blast, Elise tosses a Pokeball from her pack to catch the Delibird since she knows a certain bird dad would love having another one of those bird Pokemon.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Delibird!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 9:47:51 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
”Plenty of legendary Pokémon have made the pilgrimage to Hoenn for one reason or another,” Remiel continues, watching as Elise’s Polteageist gets to work on capturing her a Delibird. ”Even Zekrom made his nest here in the past. Though for what purpose exactly we’re still trying to discover.”

Zekrom makes a small grunt at the mention, side-eyeing the two Calcifets for a moment before flying off to stretch its wings a little. It glides through the air like a WATER-TYPE in the sea. Seeing the BLACK YIN do so is still a little surreal to Remiel at times.

Turning his attention back to the conversation at hand, however, the crown prince continues. ”Hoenn is a special place. You can feel it the moment you cross into its borders… that mysterious feeling is part of what keeps me here.” He states, his cobalt blue eyes gazing off into the horizon with a pensive look as they continue their walk.

SKIPPING

POTION BREWING! 🧪

DRAUGHT OF DOWNPOURS

3 POSTS REFERENCING THE "WATER-TYPE" (3/3)

WHERE THE WIND RUSTLES

MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 19:27:01 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MONFERNO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IRON FIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MACH PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACROBATICS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MEDICHAM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TELEPATHY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FORCE PALM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIND READER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AXE KICK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
CAUGHT THE DELIBIRD!
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,339 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 4:01:23 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

As her cousin talks about plenty of legendary Pokemon making their migration to Hoenn, maybe the King of the Bountiful Harvests may have moved to Hoenn along with the two hounds. She looks up to the sky along with Remiel speaking of Hoenn being a special place that drew them to being close to a second home than where she was living in Galar. “I think Hoenn is like a second home to me, more than being in Galar and living in the shadow of my aunt.” Her words carried a level of wistfulness for the discomfort she felt around Queen Edelynn II and her other cousin, the current prime minister.[break][break]

The Polteageist butler ignores the two fighting type Pokemon that came in the opposite path and hears the ring of the female royal’s smartphone. He pokes her to let her know that she had a call as the royal takes out her smartphone. “Sorry, let me take this call from Lucia.” Picking up the female secretary’s call, she nods along to her secretary saying that she was needed for something important before the caller hangs up. “She’s saying that I ended up missing an appointment and wants me back at the Galarian embassy. It was nice to spend time with you, but I will be taking my leave soon for Rustboro.” Elise spoke with an apologetic nod to her cousin.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Skipping!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 8:17:25 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
The implication of Hoenn being a second home to Elise meant that Galar was still a home to her at all. Remiel, on the other hand, wasn't quite sure. Especially now that he'd essentially been 'exiled' by its people at the slanderous words of his twin brother turned prime minister. And sometimes, still, the prince felt he had no home at all.

Thankfully, he doesn't have much time to ruminate on this depressing fact before the ring of Elise's cell phone snaps him out of it. He puts on a smile and quietly nods before summoning Zekrom back to his side with their telepathic connection. As soon as the black dragon lands, his cousin turns back to him with some news. Remiel nods once more, completely understanding of her responsibility.

"It's no trouble at all, Elise. Duty calls and you must answer it. Travel safe and let me know when you get there." He says, offering his cousin a brief hug before they part. "And give everyone at the embassy my regards, of course."

EXIT

POTION BREWING! 🧪

PHILTER OF LUMINESCENCE

1 THREAD COMPLETED IN OCTOBER

WHERE THE WIND RUSTLES

MADE BY MIZO