TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
cotton blooms [m][c/icarus] ♡¸.•'
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 0:29:04 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

A giant tree rested within the folds of the forest's edge off of Route 119, branches fluttering in the soft wind with each gust that swept clean through. Upon the tree was a bunch of glimmering strings, homes to bugs and other creatures alike; but one species had taken temporary ownership of the tree in the name of rest, as their travels had become awfully tiresome. Having spent the morning time shifting across the skies with their tufts of cotton upon their heads, a traveling pack of Eldegoss sat upon these branches, socializing amongst themselves as they took a long overdue break.[break][break]

Peeking from behind one of the trees that encompassed the giant one, Desiree had found herself wishing to go deeper into what lay beyond Fortree City, with hopes to encounter something she had never seen before. Well, that mysterious something and fresh flowers and berries to put on a special cake imbued with thc that she would devour over the course of next week. Spotting the group of pokemon that had the powers of blooming cotton, she would be careful to remain still in an attempt to not disturb them as she would continue to peer out from behind the tree. She was treading in wild territory, after all; she was the intruder, and there was always the possibility of running into a rampage. Her twin swords, Divine, was quick to be on guard within its float behind her if anything were to come their way quickly. [break][break]

She additionally held her Cleffa within her grasp, holding its tiny arms outward to point towards the pokemon it saw with its shiny eyes. Though, unbeknownst to the fairy-type's trainer, Starlight the Cleffa noticed that one of the Eldegoss had a strange hue in comparison to its counterparts. It appeared to be adorned in the colors of autumn trees instead of bright green- and as Cleffa did not possess the ability to tell its trainer without disturbance, she could only peer in curiosity, just as Desiree was. [break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- owo

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#FF6699;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ky

Iggy, Archie
he/him
twenty-one
December 12
Fortree
bisexual
Web Designer/Rap artist
cadet
0 height
0 height
I cannot be near crowds of people. Carefree. Happy crowds of people... I simply cannot
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @icarus
icarus blooms
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 19:44:22 GMT
icarus blooms Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Icarus had been silently walking on the route 119 while Gwen, his loyal and loving absol, chased small pokemon in the bushes. He could have caught a few had he wanted but he really wasn't in the mood. His therapist had triggered his BPD during the session they had today and much like times before, not much good game out of it. He found that being in nature helped him calm down. Its also why he decided to take a trip to Evergrande awhile back to sign up as a ranger. [break][break]

Soon enough, Icarus could see the large tree on the edge of the route. He'd always love to sit here and rest before continuing his peaceful walk. But this time something was different about the tree. Instead of it being normally the home of a few twittering flying pokemon it was now a resting place for hundreds of them. He could see many Eldegoss hopping from branch to branch. Icarus, scanning the area for place he might be able to creep to and not disturb them cause a flash of Pink behind a tree. Silently trotting up to the tree's borderlining the large one Icarus, while remaining out of site looked for the flash of pink again. He finally did when he saw two human arms holding out a Cleffa who pointed at the tree. Curious he looked and sitting within the masses of the Eldegoss was an sparkling autumn colored one. A shiny. [break][break]

Icarus, looked back at the individual holding out the Cleffa as the leave shifted and sun lit up their face for a brief second; And Stumbled back in surprise as he saw their face clearly for the first time since he arrived. Stumbling back he tripped and landed hard on his back. "Ah fucking hell!" He'd cry out in pain. With a lot of squawks and cries of surprise the Eldegoss, alarmed by the sound, took off in a large puff of their cotton. Floating up up and up trying to get away from the noise. [break][break]

WC: 348

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

He's being a bit of a clutz [break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[newclass=.gunstest1]--accent:#140bbd;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2023 8:12:14 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Eyes sparkling in the sunlight that glimmered through the forest's upper canopy, shining upon her tucked-away body resting behind one of the trees, Desiree's gaze was set on the giant tree hosting hundreds of cotton pokemon. It was a miracle in itself that she had witnessed such a massive congregation, as she only had been able to sight a few wild Eldegoss back home accompanied by a few of its Jumpluff counterparts- but this would soon all come crumbling down with a flash of cerulean and black a bit away from her, which she would catch for just a moment. At first, she and the two pink pokemon within the vicinity thought this could have been a large wild beast approaching the tree, but with a breaking of twigs, a crash, a thud, and a loud fuck, it was confirmed to be anything but. Redirecting her gaze back at the tree, all of the wild swarm and the shiny she had not yet got to spot floated up and in the direction of the soft forest-bound winds, headed north with their glimmering blooms of cotton floating around them in an attempt to protect themselves. At first, she had felt the tiniest bit frustrated, but she soon remembered that sequence of breaking twigs and thuds- maybe this mystery person was hurt, and she did not want to leave them in the forest if they happened to get injured.[break][break]

Quickly bouncing within the splits of smaller trees that stood between her previous peeking spot and where she had caught a glimpse of the unnatural colors, she would soon spot the mysterious individual in great detail- he appeared to be a bit younger than her by looks alone, laying upon his back surrounded in broken twigs and fallen leaves. Standing in between two curved trees, Desiree would lean down and reach a hand toward the presumed stranger, holding her Cleffa up with the other hand. "Are you okay? It looks like you took quite the fall~ ♡" she would smile, looking at him with her curious eyes of azure. The twin swords resting behind her in a floating demeanor, they would be ready if this stranger would attempt anything out of the ordinary as she would offer her hand to help them up.[break][break]

"..You scared the swarm of resting Eldegoss off, but I'm not too mad about that. If you need a bandaid, I have a few in my purse~!" she would blink, her eyes scanning him up and down in case he was bleeding. Turning around momentarily to scan the surroundings, as she didn't see any soakage of crimson on her end, a tiny bobbing cotton puff would be easily spotted in the distance, late to the evacuation of the tree- she would notice this and turn back towards the boy, excitement manifesting in her stomach. "They shouldn't be too far, I saw them float in the direction of the north. Wannna come with me to see if we can spot them again, but this time, no falling? ♡ Desiree Blooms, by the way!" Introducing herself kindly, she would turn towards the direction the wild cotton pokemon floated while awaiting a name to match the face.

[break][break]

NOTES

- owo

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#FF6699;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ky

Iggy, Archie
he/him
twenty-one
December 12
Fortree
bisexual
Web Designer/Rap artist
cadet
0 height
0 height
I cannot be near crowds of people. Carefree. Happy crowds of people... I simply cannot
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @icarus
icarus blooms
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 19:05:38 GMT
icarus blooms Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Icarus's eyes go wide at seeing the pink haired girl standing above him holding out her hand. Ever since finding out she had come to hoenn he's done everything to avoid her. What surprised him was the lack of recognition as she looked down on him. Then again it made sense. He had changed a lot since they last saw each other. So had she. [break][break]
Within two seconds Gwen, his ever loyal absol, jumped out from the bushes and right between him and Des. Growling at her. [break][break]
"Gwen stand down! She was just trying to help me." Icarus sat up and pushed himself off. Brushing off some dead leaves that had stuck to his clothing. "Sorry about that... She can get really protective." He placed his hand on her head. While she had stopped growling she still looked warily at Des and her pokemon. [break][break]
"Sorry about scaring them off. You surprised me when I saw you here." Icarus took a step back, allowing for more space between them. He anxiously shifted from one foot to the other. Tapping his fingers on his side he says, "I could join you if you would like, but I wouldn't want to impose my company on you. I'm not the most talkative one."[break][break]
Icarus purposely tried to not mention his name. If she truely didn't recognize him, then it was for the best that she remained ignorant.

WC: 244
[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag
[break]

NOTES

owo[break][break]
[break][break]
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[newclass=.gunstest1]--accent:#140bbd;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights