part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2022 3:17:32 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& GENGAR

if you complete a thread with the character you have rolled within the same showcase's availability period, you and your partner will earn an extra 20 pokedollars. just make sure to indicate this in the moderation request thread when turning your thread in.

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& ARAQUANID

if you complete a thread with the character you have rolled within the same showcase's availability period, you and your partner will earn an extra 20 pokedollars. just make sure to indicate this in the moderation request thread when turning your thread in.

close tab

played by

Aura

Monarch
she/her
March 26th
Chroma Highlands, Almia
Demi-romantic
Bounty Hunter/Ethologist
Civilian
You say you're a god man, so what I'm the devil herself
awards
199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura1
Yvaine Varron
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2022 18:14:26 GMT
Yvaine Varron Avatar
The chat voices sent me here for a roll, pretty please
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2022 22:10:44 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& ZOROARK

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& SYLVEON

@aries

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& PANGORO

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& FLAREON

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& TYRANITAR

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 23:46:10 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& MIGHTYENA

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2022 7:19:19 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& TOTODILE

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2022 8:02:04 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& ABSOL