howitzer

sky, finn charbonneau
he/him
february 18
virbank city, unova
demisexual
writer
associate
disguised smoke and mirrors tuning the inner eye, the link the infinite lies within the dreamscape
awards
70 posts
part of
TAG WITH @schuyler
schuyler tate
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 18:32:15 GMT
schuyler tate Avatar
throwing in for a holiday event exclusive character
close tab

played by

Magnetic

The Galarian
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 1:45:13 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Credit card number? You've got it!"
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 4:34:26 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& HISUIAN TYPHLOSION

if you complete a thread with the character you have rolled, you and your partner will earn an extra 20 pokedollars. just make sure to indicate this in the moderation request thread when turning your thread in.

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& UMBREON

if you complete a thread with the character you have rolled, you and your partner will earn an extra 20 pokedollars. just make sure to indicate this in the moderation request thread when turning your thread in.

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& CHARIZARD

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& GENGAR

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& SHIINOTIC

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& HISUIAN ZOROARK

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& PANGORO

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 6:22:57 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
Gimme my gacha roll!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 23:25:30 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& CYNDAQUIL

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& HISUIAN ZORUA

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& MEGA HOUNDOOM

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& ARBOK

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& MISMAGIUS

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& ✨DUSK LYCANROC

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& ZERAORA

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 3:18:38 GMT
shiv Avatar

NOTICE

END OF SERVICE

EVERGRANDE FANTASY will be entering EOS. The SYNC SCOUTED award will be renamed, for it will apply to a future site feature. This site feature will be an iteration on AMIGO, a past member event based around "dating/networking apps", and featuring Milky's custom template! \o/