Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2023 8:29:46 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]

roll ME

[attr="class","notes"]@name

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2023 9:14:17 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& BLAZIKEN

if you complete a thread with the character you have rolled within the same showcase's availability period, you and your partner will earn an extra 20 pokedollars. just make sure to indicate this in the moderation request thread when turning your thread in.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 7:54:48 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& ✨CHARIZARD

if you complete a thread with the character you have rolled within the same showcase's availability period, you and your partner will earn an extra 20 pokedollars. just make sure to indicate this in the moderation request thread when turning your thread in.

@taiga

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& QUAQUAVAL

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 4:37:32 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& SHADOW LUGIA

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& URSHIFU

@taiga

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& BASCULEGION

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& MIGHTYENA

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& MUNNA

@fritz

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& SKARMORY

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& GALARIAN SLOWKING

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& ROTOM-WASH

@pippa