Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,895 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
RKS: ZEV & CILLIAN #1
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 17:22:31 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]science event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TINKERING 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You enter a messy workshop. Various material, tools, and machinery surround you all and a workbench. On the workbench is a broken PokeGear. It does not bear the Silph symbol; instead, it bears an odd logo instead:[break][break]

[break][break]

What do you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Find materials to fix it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Destroy it and the workshop.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
Giving up a part of me, I've let myself become you.
awards
8,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 17:40:51 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian finds himself once again in the disheveled workshop, a different man at his side. The underboss flexes his fingers as he recalls how it had felt to put his fist through their glass cage.[break][break]

"I've been here before," he says calmly. "We're surrounded by... well, I'm not sure what they are, to be honest, but Admin Bee and I tried to destroy this place. Perhaps you and I could try a different approach."[break][break]

Approaching the workbench, Cillian picks up the broken PokeGear that Barnaby had previously shown him.[break][break]

"If we fix this, maybe it'll give us some information."[break][break]

He begins to root through the piled tools and material, looking for some kind of replacement parts. He's never jury-rigged technology before, but he's sure they can figure it out with enough time between the two of them.[break][break]

FIND MATERIALS TO FIX IT
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,895 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 17:53:21 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Contrary to Cillian, Zev had never visited this scene of the simulation before. He took a moment to examine the room's interior before joining the underboss at the workbench.[break][break]

"I'm sure it will be easy to fix," the Beast said with all the confidence of a man who did not believe he could do anything poorly. He, too, began rooting through bins and drawers to find the supplies and tools they needed.[break][break]

It took longer to fix the PokeGear than anticipated, but between the two of them, they finally managed it.[break][break]

CHOICE: Find materials to fix it.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

The RKS Simulation

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,895 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 17:53:42 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]science event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TINKERING 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Together, you eventually find the necessary parts and painstakingly repair the device. After a little while, a voice rings out from the machine. It's like a walkie-talkie: "maldacena here. are you having fun? isn't the simulated universe fascinating? however, i'd be careful if i were you. you never know who's watching!"[break][break]

Regardless of your level of familiarity with this member of the DRK Triad, it does not make what they say any less unsettling.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Destroy the device.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leave or take the device.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 18:00:44 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian's grip tightens around the device like a vise.[break][break]

You.[break][break]

"Are you actually here?" he demands of it, not relinquishing their prize. "Can you hear us, or is this some prerecorded bullshit?"[break][break]

He gets no reply, but that doesn't answer his question entirely. Maldacena could just as easily be taunting them in this simulated cat-and-mouse.[break][break]

Scowling, Cillian is searching through the workshop for more items of note, device still in hand, when the world begins to fuzz at its edges.[break][break]

Had Galar been nothing more than a simulation, too?[break][break]

TAKE THE DEVICE
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,895 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 19:23:15 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Zev recognized the voice at once. It was the same voice that had taunted him and when they tried hacking into the otome game, RONDEZ-VIEW OF LUV. Isaac had called its owner Malcadena, a former member of the DRK Triad.[break][break]

"Hold onto that," Zev said to Cillian, though the underboss already seemed intent on doing just that.[break][break]

The scene started to unravel, the visual reminding Zev strongly of something he had seen before in a dream. He frowned at the way the edges of the simulation went fuzzy before transforming into something new.[break][break]

CHOICE: Take the device.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

The RKS Simulation

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,895 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 19:23:33 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]random event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]108 SOULS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scene shifts to that of a dark, cold underground tomb. A small hole allows a beam of sullen moonlight to cast its silver rays against this cursed chamber. Thousands of headstones surround you, but there is one rock with a fissure running down its center. It is the only stone illuminated by the full moon above.[break][break]

It finally notices you. A SPIRITOMB emerges from the cracked stone, its malevolent smile set against a spectral swirl. Souls whip in and out of its shape...

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Steal a soul.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Exorcise it.

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 22:33:23 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The Spiritomb seems deceptively ordinary in comparison to what Cillian expects from this place; somehow, that makes him all the more wary. Its unsettling grin certainly doesn't help.[break][break]

Each of its one-hundred-and-eight souls can be seen in individual relief, occasionally separating from the swirling maelstrom as if trying to escape.[break][break]

"I wonder what would happen if we tried to separate them."[break][break]

This was a simulation, after all. They were here to test boundaries, to make new discoveries. Curiosity burns in his gaze as he reaches out.[break][break]

STEAL A SOUL
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,895 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 4:54:51 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Zev eyed the Spiritomb, suspicious. As a Ghost-type specialist, he understood well the sometimes mischievous, sometimes malevolent nature of these Pokémon. But in a simulation, anything could happen.[break][break]

Instead of answering Cillian, the Rocket Beast strode up to the cracked tombstone. The souls swirling around the Spiritomb's form flared in response to his approach, defensive and threatening all at once.[break][break]

Zev paid no heed to the warning. He reached out and snatched a soul from the air.[break][break]

CHOICE: Steal a soul.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

The RKS Simulation

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,895 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 4:55:05 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]random event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]108 SOULS 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]One (or more) of you grabs a soul wisp. It immediately plunges into their body to possess them. Their face slowly twists and contorts into the visage of a Spiritomb's: an unsettling metamorphosis.[break][break]

The possessed immediately attempt to commit a misdeed of some kind, perhaps, a hostile maneuver towards their allies.[break][break]

Upon saving your friend, the scenario will shift.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Rescue your friend.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 23:45:29 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Where Cillian is hesitant, cautious even in his willingness to test the boundaries in this simulated space, is as bold as ever. Before Cillian's outstretched fingers can make contact with one of the swirling souls, Zev has plunged his hand into their midst.[break][break]

The underboss might've followed suit if not for what happened next. Zev's features contort into a horrific approximation of a Spiritomb's, human elements struggling to adapt to the ghost's image.[break][break]

"Dude," is Cil's first reaction, followed by a yelp of alarm when no-longer-Zev lunges for him. "Oi!"[break][break]

Blessed by his MIASMA, Cillian sidesteps the attempt. It was lucky that the ghost wasn't as capable as Zev himself, else Cillian wasn't sure he liked his chances against Necrozma's vessel. The spirit doesn't seem to know how to use the powers granted to its chosen host.[break][break]

The Klefki ever-present on Cillian's belt casts out a SHADOW HOLD with a click of its master's tongue.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,895 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 13:09:27 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

It was not the first time Zev had been possessed. The first time, at the Border, the soul of a former kill had taken over his body. Then, in a fight against , some second consciousness had tried to compel him toward destruction.[break][break]

This experience was more similar to the first, where Zev's own consciousness watched from a corner of his mind. His limbs moved on their own, lunging toward Cillian and attempting to grab him. But whatever possessed Zev was not familiar with the human body, and he watched as his body stumbled to the ground thanks to the SHADOW HOLD of Cillian's Klefki.[break][break]

A feeling of frustration washed through Zev moments before the invading spirit fled. In the moment of relinquishment, the Beast slumped forward, but he caught and steadied himself. He stood slowly and met Cillian's eye.[break][break]

"That felt too real for a simulation," Zev muttered. Around them, the scene changed.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

The RKS Simulation

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 7:19:03 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]thundurus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]THUNDURUS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Thunder cracks above a turbulent sea. Flashes of lightning are but the briefest beacons illuminating the night, but they only serve to clarify the hair-raising waves your small ship manages to survive. Storm clouds mask the moon—but they seem to be moving closer toward you, hanging unusually low.[break][break]

The storm clouds stop before your ship. From the cumulous cover, a THERIAN THUNDURUS emerges with crackling lightning coursing from its knotted tail. What does it want? It does not look pleased.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Appease the thunder god.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 7:28:16 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian meets Zev with a level gaze, clicking his tongue twice to set his Klefki at ease when the Beast spoke. The grotesque horror of his expression has settled back into Zev's own.[break][break]

"Tell me about it," Cillian grumbles. "I've died twice in this damn place."[break][break]

He's speaking not of this gelid tomb, but of the simulation overall.[break][break]

As if his grim remark had called back to those memories, Cillian finds himself once again on the deck of a storm-tossed ship.[break][break]

"Don't attack!" he says, sudden and sharp, throwing up a hand as if that might somehow halt any violence on Zev's mind. "It'll destroy the ship and drown us both."[break][break]

Fear grips him fierce within icy claws, but Cillian's stoic mask disguises the hummingbird flutter of his heart.[break][break]

"Maybe we can appease it, somehow."[break][break]

As the storm lord draws close, Cillian raises his voice to be heard over the crack of thunder.[break][break]

"What do you want? Perhaps we can help."[break][break]

The ship is lit by a brilliant flash of lightning, light glittering off the angry seas. But unlike Cillian's first foray into this simulation, the bolt strikes the sea beside them, and not their ship. A warning, rather than an execution.[break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,895 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 13:59:02 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

As the scene changed to a storm-tossed sea, Cillian's warning cut through the rumble of thunder and the churning of waves. Zev was not planning on attacking, not without knowing what faced them, but he heeded the underboss' command all the same.[break][break]

The Therian Thundurus loomed over them. While Cillian attempted to entreat with it, Zev remained silent, standing beside his associate with his hands in his pockets.[break][break]

All around them, lightning flashed, the bolts summoned from the Pokémon's tail.[break][break]

CHOICE: Appease the thunder god.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

The RKS Simulation

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB