she/her/hers
january 15th
orre
questioning
artist
civilian
5’3” height
5’3” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
87 posts
opal garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @opal
opal garcia
Friends can be found anywhere[C/DW]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 21:33:41 GMT
opal garcia Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg6"]

[attr="class","header"]DREAM BIG AND LIVE YOUR STORY

[attr="class","setting"]

She was going to add more Pokémon to her team. At the moment she only had three. While she wasn’t real fond of battling she could see the convenience of having a whole team. After all she knew there was a time she might have to defend herself even if she didn’t like the idea. She didn’t like the idea of Pokémon being hurt which is why she steered clear of battling.
[break][break]
With some help she had been able to put out a request for someone to tag along with her while she caught Pokémon. To her surprise it hadn’t taken long for someone to answer her request. After she was sure she looked presentable she would head off to the meeting spot.
[break][break]
As always both Hercules, her Machamp, and Eos, her Kirlia, were out of their pokeballs. Hercules pushed the wheelchair while Eos sat in her lap. Both Pokémon were out as a way to aid her but would be more than happy to battle any Pokémon if they had to.
[break][break]
Reaching the destination wasn’t that hard. Usually it would a bit of work for her to get to certain places. But she left the apartment in Mossdeep earlier that morning due to having to run errands in another part of Hoenn. So she had been quite close to the route when her request had been answered.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg6]position:relative; --accent:#C29BC0; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/SNv55PbX/IMG-1672.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg6 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,934 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 22:57:51 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Someone had put out a request for someone else to tag along with them while they were catching Pokemon, so the ambassador takes a ride on her Absol towards Route 116 which wasn’t far off from where she worked in Rustboro City. Sayori stops when the dark type sees a brunette girl in a wheelchair and the female royal dismounts from her ride to see that the other young female who had put out the request was blind and paralyzed from the waist down. The girl’s two Pokemon were with her since they were the ones taking care of her needs.[break][break]

“I hope I wasn’t too late in my arrival.” The woman spoke in her posh Galarian accent and swaps out her Absol for her Mismagius as her floating ghostly partner gives a little bow towards the girl, Machamp, and Kirlia. “And I also wasn’t sure if you wouldn’t mind me helping to use your wheelchair to take you where you can go.” if the girl didn’t mind much, she’d help unless the teenage girl’s wheelchair was one of those automatic ones.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 19:16:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOTHITELLE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHADOW TAG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TICKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCH UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TRUMBEAK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK BLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

she/her/hers
january 15th
orre
questioning
artist
civilian
5’3” height
5’3” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
87 posts
opal garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @opal
opal garcia
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 0:58:11 GMT
opal garcia Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg6"]

[attr="class","header"]DREAM BIG AND LIVE YOUR STORY

[attr="class","setting"]

”No I just arrived myself,” she reassured the older woman. Not that she would ever complain if she was a bit late. She just wasn’t the type to get all bent out of shape about that kind of stuff. Of course she wasn’t the type to just get bent out of shape about anything. It just wasn’t in her. But she didn’t need to know all that. All that mattered was that she hadn’t been waiting long.
[break][break]
Hearing her comment she shook her head. ”No I don’t mind. Hercules….” she pauses to gesture towards the Machamp before continuing. ”often helps with that if I’m to tired to push myself or needs to save up my energy,” she explained as she grabbed a pokeball and returned the Machamp.
[break][break]
”But if you don’t mind pushing me I can just keep Eos out,” she said gesturing for towards the Kirlia in her back. ”She has enough psychic energy to a weak telepathic link with of course if she had the ability telepathy it would be even better…..” she trailed off with a small shrug figuring she didn’t need to say anything else.
[break][break]
The sound of movement caught her attention and she turned her head towards the sound. ”Is that a Pokémon?” she asked curiously.

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + skipping

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg6]position:relative; --accent:#C29BC0; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/SNv55PbX/IMG-1672.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg6 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,934 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 22:36:58 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Hearing the small girl answer that the royal wasn’t late in accompanying her for catching some Pokemon, she turns towards the brunette girl’s Pokemon with a little bow of her head too. “Your companions do sound helpful to you just as my Polteageist butler helps me at the office.” She replied to the girl and goes over to help push her wheelchair along the path while the girl speaks again. “And I don’t mind if you keep Eos out.” Since the Mismagius heard the noise of flapping wings come towards them, the witch-like ghost looks up to the sky to see a wild Trumbeak in the air.[break][break]

“I heard a flying type Pokemon had come to us, so I’ll have Mana deal with it.” Elise says to the girl’s question when the Mismagius sends a Thunderbolt to shock the Trumbeak and when it falls to the ground, the purple-haired royal tosses a Pokeball from her pack towards the fallen bird.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Trumbeak!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 23:20:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BEWEAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNNERVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STRENGTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLOWPOKE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] REGENERATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISABLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE TRUMBEAK!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,934 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 16:33:39 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The Mismagius beside the ambassador sees a pink slow-moving Pokemon coming their way and she looks at the Slowpoke. While the pink colored Pokemon looks up at the ghost, Mana figured it was good training to see if she can test her strength. A Shadow Ball is launched from the Mismagius and it ends up knocking out the Slowpoke in one hit. As the royal ambassador threw a Dusk Ball from her pack and watches the red light take in the psychic type Pokemon, her smartphone gets a call from the embassy.[break][break]

She takes the call and nods to the words of her assistant on the other end. “I’ll be right there.” Hanging up the call, the young dark magenta haired woman lets go of the girl’s wheelchair and lets one of her Pokemon take care of it. “I’m sorry, I will have to get going back to the embassy in Rustboro. It was really fun to hang out with you.”[break][break]

Taking the wriggling Pokeball, Elise gives the young girl a wave and walks back to the city with her Mismagius and Absol following after her.

TAGS – @tag[break]
NOTES – Catching Slowpoke!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 20:32:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]ELISE CAUGHT THE SLOWPOKE!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] REGENERATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISABLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing