POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 5:46:54 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbody"]

i'm a little dysfunctional, don't you know? [break]

- [break]

death was a privilege. suffering was a gift.

[break][break] father had always said it, again and again, as he plunged him deeper into water. no matter how bad it got, no matter how much it hurt, he could not give up. he could not die. to do such a thing, when he was so kind as to give him the opportunity to prove himself was an insult like no other. how could he do that to him? to rocket?

[break][break] he couldn't.

[break][break] jayden would never betray rocket, not even when pushed towards the edge. so he could never fathom how anyone else could.

[break][break] and yet there they were — like pieces set upon a chess board. all ready to topple over the edge.

[break][break] . . . . . .

[break][break] the list went on and on. people who had betrayed rocket, in one life or another, for one reason or another. people who had betrayed him.

[break][break] "caleb," he murmured, sleeves pushed up to his elbows. blazing violet born down onto the bruised figure of his former colleague, his eyes glazed over. in a steel chair before him, tied up in arm and leg restraints. vulnerable, as he could ever be. and yet, there was no sympathy in jayden's gaze; the emotions he wore were fever-bright on his face.

[break][break] betrayal.

[break][break] as if caleb had been the one to stab him in the back.

[break][break] "how could you do this?"

[break][break] to us? to me?

[break][break] fingers clenched white as he advanced once more, into a fist that swung fiercely. slamming into teeth and bone and blood.

[break][break] relentless.

[break][break] "why would you do this?"

[break][break] jayden was no longer a beast, but it didn't matter. you could remove a title, but you could never take the monster out of a man.

[break][break] 's marking pulsed, both in pain and reminiscent of a memory.

[break][break] he was doing this, not because he wanted to, but because he had to. because it was the right thing to do.

[break][break] for caleb.

[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
[break] + timeline: post-gg, after a few torture sessions

[attr="class","symbol"]
[attr="class,"cp cp-skull"]

[attr="class","milkycred"]
MILKY

[newclass=".dejavu"] --accent:#7c6678; --speech:#7c6678; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 12.5px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; } .dejavu .textbody a { font-weight:bold; font-family:poppins; line-height:12px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .top"] border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody"] padding:40px 70px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#ddd; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:15px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody img"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:40px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag a"] font: 10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); bottom:90px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
of sapphire eyes and cruel smiles
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
Leave the past where it is: behind you.
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
CRUCIFY
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 16:30:56 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calebtest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Caleb was starting to break.[break][break]
After weeks of mental and physical torture at the hands of , his bruised and battered body had finally begun to affect his already-suffering mind. On the days when he was left alone, save for the stoic Alakazam that watched over him, Caleb drifted in and out of a tormented sleep, the visions of the strange poisoned land he seemed to remember living in for a time a teasing agony. Barnaby was always there in those visions, coy and beautiful, curled up with Caleb in a bed he'd never slept in and yet knew intimately, starkly different to the one he'd been chained to in his current prison. Caleb would wake from those dreams with a throbbing head and a sense of loss so profound it actually made him yearn for his torturer to return to him, regardless of whatever fresh new hell the Rocket Admin would unleash upon him.[break][break]
But never, not even when had visited him to gloat at his condition, had Barnaby allowed someone else to hurt Caleb without explicit instruction.[break][break]
Until now.[break][break]
And so it was that the Ranger glared daggers of fierce betrayal at Barnaby as the other man lounged silently at the far end of the room, while his colleague - a man Caleb found familiar though not entirely recognizable - began to relentlessly beat him.[break][break]
"I didn't do shit," Caleb spat, a wad of bloody spit hitting the floor by his assailant's feet. "You're Jayden, right? I remember you from Kanto. You're just like me, you know that? Except you didn't have the balls to get out, did you."[break][break]
Anger surged through him, the adrenaline numbing the pain. He hadn't worked closely with , but it didn't matter. He understood what the other man had probably gone through in Kanto. Perhaps a past version of Caleb would have felt sympathy for him, would have tried a kinder approach, but this Caleb was teetering on the edge of whatever sanity remained to him.[break][break]
His rage wasn't for Jayden, not really. Wasn't even for Rocket. It was for Barnaby.[break][break]
Because none of this made sense, and none of it was fair, and all he wanted was to go back to the days he dreamed about that had likely never been real in the first place.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"] |
[break]

NOTES

This tread takes place following the events of GOODBYE GALAR: RUSTED SHIELD, and is the last of a series of threads involving Caleb's capture/torture by Rocket[break]
Caleb is naked, and his Pokémon / Ranger gear are missing

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.calebtest2]--accent:#3ad1e1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.calebtest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
CRUCIFY
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 2:39:47 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

Seated at the periphery — just out of blood spatter range — watched work.[break][break]

He'd requested the admin's expertise out of curiosity, really, and not necessity. There was a certain notion he wished to test concerning his guest, . Already, Barnaby's inkling seemed to be coming true. [break][break]

When their eyes met, cobalt on stormy blue, there was an unfamiliar, burning outrage there.[break][break]

Not hated. Not fear, even. Betrayal?[break][break]

And over what?[break][break]

Galar had been a fiction. A dream world. What they'd experienced there was outside the bounds of reality. It had been nothing but a fairytale... is what Barnaby rationalized for himself.[break][break]

And fairytales and fables were meant to teach lessons, much as Jayden was about to do to Caleb. Defectors were not tolerated within ROCKET.[break][break]

Idly, as the blows kept coming and blood sprayed onto white tile, Admin Bee wondered who Caleb thought was more of a traitor...[break][break]

Himself, for betraying 's trust and familial obligation.[break][break]

Or Barnaby, for not acknowledging the fantasy they had spun within that poisoned Galar.[break][break]

Not that it mattered. would be dead soon, anyway.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
CRUCIFY
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 17:10:31 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

- [break]

Jayden.

[break][break] "It's Admin Cross."

[break][break] He swings.

[break][break] "You don't deserve to call me by my first name."

[break][break] Again and again.

[break][break] "Traitor."

[break][break] His Darkrai mark burns, scorching hot into his skin.

[break][break] Jayden remembered the first time that he had been beaten up. It was at his brother's behest, courtesy of his father. Aleks had cornered him in a room at their family manor, eyes blood-red and teeth sharp like a jaguar's. He'd told him that it was his reward for doing such a terrible job at their mission, his reward for being so useless and soft, for being so full of heart that it disgusted him.

[break][break] "Get out? Why would I want to get out?"

[break][break] "How dare you even suggest that?"

[break][break] Treasonous.

[break][break] "There's nothing I've ever wanted in my life except to be loyal to Rocket."

[break][break] "I'm not a coward, like you."

[break][break] "Weak, like you."

[break][break] Blood smeared his knuckles and 's face, pausing only when he notices those teal eyes focused on someone else. It was for the first time that he pulled back, but not because he was going to ease up on the beating. A silver dagger flips into his hand —

[break][break] 'He didn't deserve a brother like you.'

[break][break] didn't deserve , and didn't deserve .

[break][break] "He doesn't deserve you."

[break][break] And it plunges into the depths of 's knuckle.

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","symbol"]

MILKY

[newclass=".dejavu"] --accent:#7c6678; --speech:#7c6678; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 12.5px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; } .dejavu .textbody a { font-weight:bold; font-family:poppins; line-height:12px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .top"] border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody"] padding:40px 70px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#ddd; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:15px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody img"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:40px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag a"] font: 10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); bottom:90px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
CRUCIFY
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 16:27:10 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

He doesn't deserve you.[break][break]
Perhaps it was due to the pain - building and building towards a breaking point - but for half a second, Caleb thought Jayden meant . His watering eyes flicked to the Admin sitting in the corner, silently breaking Caleb's heart.[break][break]
He means Zev, his brain finally corrected. Barnaby didn't give a shit about him, as he'd reminded Caleb countless times: Jayden's torture just another of those reminders.[break][break]
"You haven't heard?" He rasped, blood streaming from his nose and his lip, tasting it as he spoke. "Zev discarded me. Doesn't consider me family anymore. So what the fuck does it matter if he deserves me, eh? You fished your fucking wish."[break][break]
Jayden was a lost cause, but the way he pandered so mindlessly to Rocket's cause stoked a fire in Caleb - the last ounce of willpower he had left for defying his captors.[break][break]
It was the tragedy of it, more than anything else, that fueled his defiance. As if he were challenging Arceus himself to answer for its sins.[break][break]
And then Jayden stabbed him right through the knuckle, causing him to scream. Tears streamed from his eyes, chest heaving, and for the first time, his resolve wavered.[break][break]
"Weak? Me? You're the slave," Caleb snapped back, venomous, breathing heavily - calling upon anger and adrenaline to sustain him. He knew he was inviting something worse by baiting his torturer, but he couldn't keep his mouth shut. It was the curse of a man who knew that this was merely the expected consequence of having been like Jayden, once.[break][break]
"You're pathetic, Jayden."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"] |
[break]

NOTES

This tread takes place following the events of GOODBYE GALAR: RUSTED SHIELD, and is the last of a series of threads involving Caleb's capture/torture by Rocket[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.calebtest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
CRUCIFY
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 6:36:56 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

- [break]

"And you didn't fight for him?"

[break][break] Knuckles bleed red as they crash into 's jaw again, something cracking beneath his grip.

[break][break] "What kind of a brother are you?"

[break][break] "The moment there's just the slightest bit of hesitation. The littlest bit of weakness."

[break][break] "You turn on him?"

[break][break] "Do you even know what family is?"

[break][break] His heart thudded in his head, roaring down like tidal waves. It didn't matter if Jayden didn't really know , didn't know . He knew people like him.

[break][break] In another world, he could've been him.

[break][break] If Alexei had been alive. If Alexei had stabbed him, would Jayden have turned on him?

[break][break] 'No. Never.'

[break][break] Loyalty ran like blood through his veins. No matter how many times Alexei had tortured him, no matter how many times his brother had pushed and sneered and told him that he was as worthless as a scrap of metal, Jayden would've stood by him. Because that was what brothers did.

[break][break] A thrill coursed through him as the knife plunged into Caleb's knuckle, and the Admin gripped it's handle, twisting deeper.

[break][break] "I said," he growled. "It's Admin Cross."

[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","symbol"]

MILKY

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
CRUCIFY
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 15:57:41 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

The twist of the knife was an agony Caleb could no longer ignore. He groaned, doubling over, breathing in shallow, strained gasps. Sweat beaded at his forehead and the back of his neck, adrenaline coursing through his body, the same mantra over and over and over: run, run, run.[break][break]
But he could not run. He could not escape this.[break][break]
Do you even know what family is?[break][break]
"I thought I knew," he rasped, mouth dry. His arm had begun to shake from the pain. He eyes flicked up, wild and world-weary as he glared at Jayden. "What about him? He's left me here to die. Is that what brothers do? He abandoned me."[break][break]
That's not quite it, an insidious hiss sounded in the back of his mind. You fled Kanto and never warned him, never told him why.[break][break]
But that had been different, hadn't it? He'd felt he had no other choice.[break][break]
Maybe that's how felt, now, having fed Caleb to the wolves.[break][break]
"You have no idea - " he snarled, anger at himself boiling over and burning Jayden, addicted to his own suffering. " - what I have been through." He clenched the hand pinned down by the blade, blood tarnishing its sheen.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"] |
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
CRUCIFY
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 0:11:03 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

- [break]

"You abandoned him!"

[break][break] Leaving the blade in the Ranger's hand, a fist swings violently towards Caleb's jaw again. In his punch is all the pent-up anger and rage that he has for all of the people who have left Rocket, who have left him.

[break][break] "You left him!"

[break][break] In his tightened fist rings the feelings of betrayal and hurt that he feels when he thinks about in the ultra desert, thinks about in the raining backdrop of Rustboro City.

[break][break] "You hurt him!"

[break][break] That final punch rings with all the emotions that he had been unable to say. That he'd never been let to say. HATRED that had been bundled up inside of him for months and years now only had one way out.

[break][break] The force of the hit sends Caleb careening, his binds snapping open and steel blade clattering to the floor. A kick violently snaps towards his ribs, unforgiving in it's ascent, as Jayden stands over him. Violet eyes burn with the fire of animosity he'd been burdened with for years.

[break][break] His voice is low this time when he speaks:

[break][break] "You abandoned him first. He had no choice for what happens to you after."

[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","symbol"]

MILKY

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
CRUCIFY
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 17:45:50 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

At first, the words had stung more than the blows - reminder after reminder of how he'd ruined every aspect of his life. His parents: gone. His brother: gone. His integrity: long gone. But then Jayden hit him so hard the chair toppled over at the force of the punch and Caleb let out a choked sob as his broken and bleeding body hit the ground.[break][break]
Primal instinct took over. The pain he'd been fighting back flooded his senses and Caleb's brain began to panic.[break][break]
"No, please - "[break][break]
It didn't end there. Jayden followed up with a kick to Caleb's already cracked ribs, causing him to scream. Blood trickled from the corners of his mouth as he coughed crimson droplets across the floor. He wheezed, trying in vain to catch his breath. He was beyond agony, unsure if his nervous system could survive another round of beatings.[break][break]
Crawling forward, Caleb's eyes met 's, and he suddenly remembered the Admin's presence in the room. Shame burned through him, but he was beyond caring - he wanted nothing more than for this to end.[break][break]
"Kill me," he begged. Not of Jayden. Of Barnaby. Beautiful, haunting Barnaby, the edges of his cruelty tipped with memories of a mercy that had felt dangerously like love.[break][break]
"Please. Please. End this."[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"] |
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
CRUCIFY
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 18:51:10 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

watched 's unfurling with a leisurely composure: his jaw cradled between thumb and index finger, elbow propped on the arm of his chair, one leg hitched across the knee of the other.[break][break]

He didn't look away, even as his guest endured blow after blow. Even when he fell to the ground, his blood squelching beneath 's boot. Even — no, especially — when Caleb crawled across the stained floor, begging for release. From the pain, from life, from him.[break][break]

"Not yet." [break][break]

Barnaby replied softly, unfolding his legs and leaning forward to better take in the man at his feet.[break][break]

He'd done just as expected. A rewarding hand reached out to cup the ranger's jaw and stroke his battered cheek with a comforting roll of Barnaby's thumb. It was a fleeting touch, however; his hand soon shifted to hold the man's chin, smearing blood across his face in the process.[break][break]

"Thank you for your help today," Barnaby's raised voice indicated that he was talking to , though he kept his eyes trained on 's crumpled body. [break][break]

"I'll finish up here."

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
CRUCIFY
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 6:23:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: