Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
50 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
We Finally Meet Again(Private)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 22:11:29 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Cadeyrn"]
[attr="class","top"]

No matter the region, nothing beats being on the back of a charizard. He loves the wind rushing through hair and seeing the land below from so high. At least from up high the hoenn region was beautiful from above. It could never compare to his homeland but at the very least the was pretty.[break][break]

Cinder, his flying companion, growled as he saw something from below. This made the knight rather curious. "What's gotten into you!?" She didn't respond, merely dove from the air towards the land below. What he thought was merely a pokemon or food turned out to be the herself. [break][break]

The charizard roared seeing her mother she had seen for what felt like the first time in ages and landed graces on the street in front of herself. "Cinder, I see you have better eyesight than ever." The knight leaped off the mighty beast before kneeling towards his grace. She was still the same old princess from his youth and age has only made more radiant than even the finest gem could compared. "Milady it has been a while. You have grown since we last met up. Please forgive this lone knight's improper greeting."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-charizard "]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn"]--accent:#d92b2b; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote b, .Cadeyrn blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .Cadeyrn blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .Cadeyrn blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .Cadeyrn .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .Cadeyrn .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 22:37:14 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Lavaridge Town was a good place to be with its relaxing hot springs and a couple of other restaurants and stores for going around with a good lunch or some shopping. Her faithful Mismagius partner floats alongside her for the little trip to the bookstore since that was the first place she’d go to in regards to finding the books she wanted to take back home to Lilycove when the ambassador would be done. However, the roaring of a familiar Charizard almost makes both trainer and Mismagius jump a bit from the surprise.[break][break]

Luckily, as well-dressed and presentable as she always out in the street, the presence of an old friend who hopped off the back of his fiery orange flying dragon spoke over to her. “Ah, Sir Osmond, I don’t think you need to apologize for the landing when I hope your trip to Hoenn was smooth sailing and Cinder has surely grown a lot since I’ve last saw him.” She retains her composure with a gentle smile. “I assume my father has sent you for trying to find me?”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None/

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
awards
50 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 6:25:20 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Cadeyrn"]
[attr="class","top"]

A few puffs of smoke came out from the charizard's nose. A signaling she was quite pleased with her mother's praise although she was a tad been salty for being misgendered. The flying lizard grunt merely look off into the distance while Cadeyrn still of her as bit much. The knight raised a hand for Elise's to kiss it. He honored and cherish her even now after being part for so long. "My arrival to hoenn has been eventful. I have been search for you for sometime. You seemed to eluded me everywhere go but that's in the past now."[break] [break]
He remained kneed for a bit longer before finally rising once again. "You would be correct. The news of you're ascension to Ambassador reach the eyes and ears of noble faster than you might think. Prince Richard personally quested me to come and protect you as your bodyguard."[break][break]

In other words, he would be leave her anytime if every again. "He also told me tell you how proud he is of your and hope you will write to him soon."

[newclass=".Cadeyrn"]--accent:#d92b2b; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote b, .Cadeyrn blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .Cadeyrn blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .Cadeyrn blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .Cadeyrn .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .Cadeyrn .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 3:39:56 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Though the fire lizard does get pleased that she’s been praised, Cinder had taken off in flight after being a tad salty on being misgendered…where the female royal merely did it by accident. An apology would have to come later when her hand was raised for him to give it a kiss. In her composure, she tries and fails to look a little flushed at it, judging by the fact that he greeted her like a knight should. Her Mismagius gives a little mischievous laugh at this while the red-headed knight talks about Elise’s father being the one to send him to Hoenn for bodyguard duty.[break][break]

“I will have need of your protection, thank you. While it has reached the eyes and ears of the nobility, I don’t think my aunt would’ve approved of my new post given that she has a less favorable opinion of me.” She frowns a little over the queen potentially being a little upset that her son wasn’t handling the coming and goings of the Galarians coming to Hoenn now. “I’ll write to my father when I’m home and…I’m sure you’ve read the latest HNN article about the attack on Mauville gym. Josh did have to save me from being taken hostage, so I felt really afraid and helpless.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None/

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
awards
50 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 2:04:49 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Cadeyrn"]
[attr="class","top"]

Cinder snarled at Elise's comments as the charizard moving towards the princess almost nuzzling against herself after hearing about what happened. She seems a lot calmer than Cade for a change who seemed to have a fire in his eyes. He has temper not something he could control especially when it came to his friends and loves ones [break][break] "I-I can understand you might be afraid of you aunt however the voice of one doesn't matter over the cries of many. Many but that's matter little to what this article is about." He paused of tried to keep his from given to fiery. He didn't even what truly happened but it was just angry. So angry for the fact Elise could have been lost forever and he wouldn't be there to do anything to stop it or to save her. Her father made a very good choice in bring him here. If malicious forces were already trying to get at her. [break][break]

"Forgive me for being so dumbfounded however I didn't know of this HNN Article. What happened? I pray it's nothing to horrible." One could hope all they wanted but dreams can be shattered. He had many dreams end up that the ones he had for Elise. He never care want.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 2:36:32 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Yes, he was right that her aunt’s words didn’t matter much to the voices of many, those that were Galarian immigrants who comforted her during a time of hardship over the month that she did have to make a full recovery from her burns. Shawn Richards was dead now and so were the two students plus the head of Josh’s gym security that with her during the attack, it was something that she blamed herself for given that she had Pokemon who could’ve protected them. Josh had told her that he suspected a man named Dorian Westcliff was the prime suspect and that the gym leader would track him down for what he did to the Mauville gym.[break][break]

“Josh suspected it was Dorian Westcliff who had come to the gym for an attack on his gym with two of my other classmates being killed in front of me while Shawn Richards and Nathan, Josh’s head of the gym’s security team, tried rescuing me from being taken hostage.” She explains to her bodyguard once he had calmed down from his anger and while the horrific memory of that day did make her shake in fear. “Unfortunately, both the gym trainer Josh picked as his interim gym leader and Nathan died in their efforts. Josh himself had to go in and come to my rescue…and I was having class that day with Mr. Richards. I cannot imagine the pain and loss their families must feel as well as my own survivor's guilt eating away at me as well.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None/

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
awards
50 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 0:11:16 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Cadeyrn"]
[attr="class","top"]

As her grace not cade's face went from horror to shock to sorrow. He had really must on something that could have take his lover life. It was foolish for a second. Her lineage truly dogded a nightmare. He felt sadness for those who lost their lives but the same time if it had been here. He didn't what would might do. "I feel sorry for everything you had to through as such a scary incident could never even the best of us in shambles."[break][break]

Upon seeing Elise shake he went over to give her a warm embrace. It was improper however he felt like she needs this after everything. It seems Team Rocket was a dangerous threat one that he need to keep watch off. He pray no more would come to her. "Grief for those who have fallen but don't let stop your from being you. It may hurt as being a survivor and you can forget but always remember to live on if for you own then theirs. "[break][break]

Cinder growled nodded her head pointed off towards which Cade caught on. "I don't know about hoenn locations but I know there some hot springs around here. If you like I could take you there on Cinder to them. Give you mind a chance to be ease plus it has been a while since Cinder seems a bit eager to show how she flies."

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 2:20:49 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

As improper as the hug was, the royal appreciates the gesture he made to her while words of comfort soothe her troubles away with her returning the embrace. “Thank you for the gesture of comfort, I don’t think Josh would like to see me like this since he is a good friend. He’s probably blaming himself for this too.” The response she gives is quiet while the fact that Josh blamed himself for what happened really made her feel bad for the gym leader too. Shawn was his most reliable employee and she felt like she did lose a teacher who would’ve taught her more on being a gym trainer for the Mauville gym.[break][break]

All of it for a little girl that the attacker wanted vengeance for.[break][break]

“Oh yes, Lavaridge’s hot springs are famed for elderly people, but it does do good for relaxing after stress. You may take me there, Sir Osmond.” A small smile came on her face when the royal gives her apology to his Charizard. “And I am sorry for accidentally misgendering you, dear. As your mother, I’m happy to see you all grown up.”[break][break]

At least, she would have a class to look forward to with a new instructor at the Mauville gym now.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None/

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2023 0:13:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: