luka chêne
splish splash [ss open]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 2:21:01 GMT
luka chêne Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Even though this is her third summer in Hoenn, Luka still isn't fully accustomed to the heat.[break][break]

Sure, the fall and winter months are balmy and pleasant. But summer? Sure, the sunshine is beautiful, and it's light reflected off the ocean waves is spectacular. However, it's offset by the sweat and oppressive buzzing of insects, and that horrible sticky feeling that comes with trying to pry oneself off a chair when it's a little too hot outside.[break][break]

And so, sick of feeling like she's about to melt into a little puddle of goo, Luka heads to the beach.[break][break]

Some of her Pokemon bound ahead of her on the sand, and she does her best to keep up with them. But her attention is quickly diverted by a sad little group huddled farther up the shore: a few Zigzagoon hiding from the sun under the poor shade provided by a palm tree. It seems silly that they're not in the water, but there must be some reason for it. Perhaps they're scared?[break][break]

Whatever the reason, she's honor-bound as a Ranger (just PR, sure, but who's splitting hairs?) to help. Up ahead her Vaporeon is playing around with her Lopunny, but Luka hastily waves them over.[break][break]

"Bella Luna! Can you help these cuties out, please?"[break][break]

At first her Vaporeon obliges, sending a little fountain of water over the Zigzagoon that has them yipping in appreciation. But then she turns and tries to blast her trainer with a jet— which would be fine, if someone else wasn't suddenly caught up in the crossfire as well![break][break]

mission[break]open!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
splish splash [ss open]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 19:17:50 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

In the middle of the summer heat, the Galarian ambassador had her Spheal and Azumarill out to help her with cooling her off from the sun. Lapis uses Hail to help cool her trainer down as the cooling effects of the snow do its best for the round Pokemon to use it as a little makeshift fan. On the beach sands, the Spheal sees another person, a woman, and her two Pokemon help a wild Pokemon who was not happy with the heat as Lapis alerts her trainer towards the new presence.[break][break]

The trio of ambassador and her Pokemon walk over to the pink-haired woman whose Vaporeon and Lopunny had finished helping a Zigzagoon cool off. “Oh please pardon me, but would you mind if I tag along to help as well? I don’t think I can leave those poor wild Pokemon to stand the heat.” Elise asks while Lapis and Haruki get to work in helping a wild Sandshrew, the Spheal and Azumarill teaming up together to use Hail and Bubble Beam to cool off the ground type.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]