Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,347 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Can You Feel the Love Tonight? [M/WOFF]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 18:04:42 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The sun was setting into an orange hue up at the sky as the carnival goers went about their time in doing the games together with families, friends, or even their boyfriends/girlfriends. In her casual disguise of a dark blue baseball cap, t-shirt, and shorts, she wouldn’t look out of place of being a normal carnival attendee with a childhood friend who was on bodyguard duty. “I would like for you to call me by name when we are alone, Sir-” The royal stops herself since she was still in the habit of being formal with a friend she’s known for years. “I’m sorry, I should call you Cadeyrn.”[break][break]

Seeing the ferris wheel with a line of other couples waiting to get their turn, the dark magenta haired princess takes his hand to pull him in waiting in line like the rest of the potential ferris wheel riders. “I haven’t tried going on a ferris wheel, so I thought we should try this ride together… Afterward, we can do the carnival games.” The implication that going on a nice date with her own bodyguard made her blush lightly as she tries to keep herself composed in her next words. “T-That is if you wish to make this our date.”[break][break]

Elise was definitely trying a little too hard not to act nervous and awkward since this was a good evening to enjoy some time alone together on a romantic looking note with her knight in shining armor. She was supposed to act like a refined Galarian princess, why couldn't she stop herself from making a bigger fool of herself?

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Firework Flings

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
50 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 4:17:33 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Cadeyrn"]
[attr="class","top"]

Cade wasn't the best when it comes to disguises but found a way to make it would. Of course, Cinder want to be here however almost always had by his side. if he wanted to truly be undercover then Carnelia has been by his side. The Tyrantrum didn't seem to mind though she follow along as the happy go lucky mount for the part. Never before he had this much fun and with Elise. It brought back to a time when they were and naïve little children. "Cad. I would prefer you called me Cad. A nickname for only you have the honor of calling me." [break][break] He might have been a bit too happy to have all to himself but anyone blame him. When he has been away from her for years on to now kindred the friendship and time he has lost. Time he couldn't be there when she try was alone or needed a shoulder to cry on. Cad just while maybe not be ready forgive himself for his past mistakes and neglected. "If that's what you wish I don't mind, Elise. I'm sure the Ferris wheel will be amazing."[break][break]  However the next words the came of the princess mouth would leave him almost speechless. "A date-wait date. We're on a...date." Why didn't feel like he wanted to kick himself? Elise has just gotten off from a relationship with someone else and yet it seems to want to court him. Should it be the other way other around? Maybe she didn't mean it like that. It seems too soon. "Yeah, we are. it will the best date you never had but I must ask. Is this among among friends or something more?" He had to ask before he got his hopes up to high for a dream that had long since faded with the tides.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-tyrantrum"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn"]--accent:#d92b2b; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote b, .Cadeyrn blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .Cadeyrn blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .Cadeyrn blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .Cadeyrn .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .Cadeyrn .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,347 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 6:58:15 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She gives her knight a nod when he says that she could call him by the nickname he presented to her. “I will call you that. It feels like ages since I’ve gotten to call you by that name than the usual formality I go with you.” Time had drifted them apart, so that she was very focused on her own royal duties until she moved to Hoenn and met up with her elder cousin there. Remiel himself was always happy to see her when they got to spend time with each other and when he wasn’t busy with his own things to do. [break][break]

Her Mismagius watches a bit silently towards the pair though she would watch out for her mistress’ safety. Elise herself gives a little smile when he agrees on coming to ride the ferris wheel with her though the question came of whether the royal’s meaning of a date would either be as friends or if there was something more. Having the talk with Alexei after Amor and her broke up a month ago made her long for being able to spend time with someone she cared about again and loving that person…[break][break]

Even when she was at a royal ball a few years ago at the Calcifet Palace in Hammerlocke, all she thought about was Caderyn himself and how she never had a moment to speak her own feelings towards him in a fear of rejection. [break][break]

Maybe a month would be too soon to move on, but she surely had this chance now right in front of her.[break][break]

“Well… I was thinking of something more in regards to a date, but I did not mean it would be one of those rebounds. I had simply wished to get to know you better in spending more time with you than when we were on our separate ways in Galar.” The princess responded though she does continue with what she had been holding back for a longer time. “And I will admit that before I had a relationship with my ex, I thought about you when we were away from each other in Hammerlocke and how I was going to return my feelings for you. My fear of rejection made it difficult, but now… I can say that I have always loved you for a while.”

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
awards
50 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 3:24:27 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Cadeyrn"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Well, that's because it's true. When was the last time were together like this without having to worry about our duties or threats. A moment of peace is something short and in-between. That and I want to find a way to make our alone time together special." Cade said bluntly but meaningful he couldn't keep the eyes of the royal at this moment. He didn't to seem like the kind of guy who went for a woman. He supposed say he has suppressed his feelings for her years. Looking back all those years ago even the balls he watched her from the corner with her dancing partners but never made a move. [break][break] She felt so close to him but so out of his reach and when he had found a lover. Cade was happy Eilse found true love even if it crushed him on the side. The headstrong knight was a coward to the needs of his own heart. He repressed those childish feelings for friendship and close bond they always had since they were children. [break][break] It wasn't just reject his fear and it was losing her more than anything. Even now in hoenn with Team Rocket around. He wanted her safety more than anything and over the month he supposed those feelings he repressed  became known to his heart again. Conflicting and turmoil taken roots with only the low growl rom Carnelia him back to realty. He heard her confession it was like music the fiery fool ears. It was enough to bring him to teats. "Eilse, I-I don't know what to say."[break][break]

"Would you believe if I were to tell you that I felt the same longer than you think? Since we're younger but never had the courage to admit it. That thought I never couldn't be enough for you and deserved someone better." Cade smiled warmly since pour his heart in front of the princess. "I would more than happy to take the next step  in courting you. "Dating' as the hoenn folks call it. I means a lot to me and this from the bottom of my heart. You made so happy, Eilse. Thank you give me your love. I will treasure for the rest of my days."

[break][break]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn"]--accent:#d92b2b; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote b, .Cadeyrn blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .Cadeyrn blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .Cadeyrn blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .Cadeyrn .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .Cadeyrn .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,347 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 22:26:13 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

“I know you wanted to make the time we can spend together special. It has been a long while since we’ve ever had gotten time alone outside of duty.” Her response came with a sad smile while they had the time here in Hoenn to talk without being apart now. Her expression turns to a bit of worry when he begins to cry after pouring out his heart to her though it was a wave of relief that it wasn’t the bad kind of crying, but the kind that her personal guard was happy that she gave him her love.[break][break]

With a warm smile to match her knight’s own, the female royal replies back lovingly. “Now that you’ve returned my feelings, I wasn’t aware you’d felt the same way about me, but I understand your concern.” She didn’t have to worry much about Galar’s state now since the Magnificent Funtasia was about having fun with a partner that she cared about. “And you are very welcome, Cade. I wished I had an Applin to give to you in observing an old Galarian tradition of giving one as a token of love, but I’ll give you something better…”[break][break]

She leans up in giving her date a tender kiss while a slight blush comes across her cheeks.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
awards
50 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 22:55:26 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Cadeyrn"]
[attr="class","top"]

Carnelia looked around growling as anyone who decided to be noise and look this way. She must she wanted to rolled her eyes at there It become obvious that if they didn't want to deal with an oversized pissed of dragon then better keep moving. If there was dreams he never wanted to wake up from it. His blush was everywhere after the kiss instead back away he held her close. Something he should have done from the start. No he could let her good and his life would be intertwined with hers. "I don't need a Applin as I long as you."[break][break]

A loud sky from the sky it seems the fireworks were finally about to start. Carnelia walked over and nudged them towards an end spot for them. "Well, the fireworks are about started. We should watch them together."[break][break] The red knight seemed to fubable with his words as the sky became with filled with colors. "I am new to have a partner but I promise. I will everything in my power to make you happy."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,347 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 0:51:52 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

With his Charizard growling at the other people who would be passing by, it appeared that the female orange dragon didn’t want anyone to ruin the moment between her trainer and his lady. The royal breaks off the kiss with her personal guard and laughs a little at how he was blushing all over his face. “I’m glad I wouldn’t need an Applin as long as I’m with you too…” She accepts the taller redheaded man’s embrace when the loud bang sounded like fireworks were starting. Those fireworks appeared to be the ones setting off at the end of the final day before it would move away from Rustboro City the week after.[break][break]

“I would love to watch them with you, Carnelia Cinder.” The royal ambassador smiles gently with her response to her new partner before she would settle into leaning nex to him a bit closer when his Tyrantrum would nudge them there. Mana the Mismagius settled herself into watching the fireworks with her trainer too. “And I will do everything I can to make you a happier man, Cade.” She replies back with a pink blush coming across her pale face before letting out a content sigh. “From now on, you have my everlasting adoration and affection only for you, my darling.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Firework Flings[break]
- Prompt: Watch the fireworks show on the final day before the Carnival leaves

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 23:42:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: