Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,935 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ghastly Enjoyment [DW/Funtasia][Jayden]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 4:11:04 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Her Polteageist butler had insisted that he’d accompany her to the carnival held in Mauville City which she would have a day off from working at the Mauville gym to go have fun for herself. Chamomile frowns at her current clothing which was a disguise of a baseball cap, t-shirt, and shorts in a dark blue color since the tea ghost butler wished that she’d wear something more of her station. A sigh comes from the ambassador as she walks into the line of people waiting to get on the extreme spin ride.[break][break]

The Polteageist waits with her as he floats over to fret over her choice of clothing. “Chamomile, this is fine. No one should be able to recognize me.” The royal responds to her ghost type though with some of the looks from who she’d know as the Galarian immigrants she met with in meetings at the embassy, her disguise was a little terrible in hiding who she really was.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,413 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 22:47:40 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","madsly jaybird"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
the carnival was the last place that jayden would have found himself. however a last minute delivery at the local pharmacy had him passing through mauville, so he considered taking a time to enjoy the sights.

[break][break] the man walked through the streets, holding an ice cream cone in his hand. by his side, his shiny umbreon padded along.

[break][break] he was lost in his thoughts, however, and did not realize he was walking into someone until it was too late.

[break][break] !

[break][break] "my apologies," he said swiftly, taking out a handkerchief to dab at her blouse. "are you alright?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
normal / fairy / ghost [break]
pre-dissem

[newclass=".jaybird"]--accent:#8460c6!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly"]--accent:#7d91af; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/82xrdNj/image.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly blockquote b, .madsly blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .madsly blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .madsly blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass="credit"]CREDIT TO MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REERENCED TY <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 2:56:29 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PIDGEY APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BIG PECKS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAILWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR MOVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SMEARGLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TECHNICIAN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SKETCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]undefined
[attr="class","wildtabox"]undefined
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]undefined

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,935 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 6:00:15 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Since the line was going a bit longer than the royal ambassador would’ve thought, someone bumps into her. Chamomile sees the ice cream splash onto his mistress’ blouse as a dark-haired man comes to dab at the ice cream with a hankerchief. He hangs a little back from interfering with the pair of humans while the dark magenta haired royal nods a little to the question being asked. “I’m alright, thank you.” As Chamomile looks toward a pair of wild normal type Pokemon approaching them, he goes into battling the small Pidgey.[break][break]

“The line wasn’t budging, so I will be leaving the ride for later.” A sigh comes from the Galarian royal when she saw her Polteageist had defeated a Pidgey with Dark Pulse and tosses a Pokeball from her pack to catch the defeated bird Pokemon.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Pidgey!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,413 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 6:44:22 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
luckily, the mishap is not a terrible one and the civilian seems none too worse for wear. he blinks as he looks up at her, finding an itch at the back of his throat. as if there is something that is missing.

[break][break] he does not think on it further.

[break][break] behind the carousel, his phantump emerges just beside a stray smeargle. cackling, a combination of WILL-O-WISP and LEECH SEED imprisons it, priming it for capture.

[break][break] "good to know." his head tilts towards her. "apologies if i was bothering you. i can take my leave now."

[break][break]

catching smeargle [break]
pre-dissem

[newclass=".madsly"]--accent:#7d91af; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/82xrdNj/image.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly blockquote b, .madsly blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .madsly blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .madsly blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".madsly .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass="credit"]CREDIT TO MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REERENCED TY <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,898 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 4:11:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLAKOTH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TRUANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLACK OFF

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CERULEDGE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WEAK ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INCINERATE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITTER BLADE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CLEAR SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,935 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 7:31:38 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Shaking her head at the man’s remark that he could take his leave if he was bothering her, she spoke with a little smile. “Oh um…n-no, you were not bothering me at all. In fact, I’d like it if you stayed to talk with me.” He really was very nice to help her with cleaning her blouse that she didn’t want him to leave so soon. The Polteageist sees a wild Slakoth near one of the booths and floats over to the normal type.[break][break]

A Giga Drain would drain the energy out of the Slakoth and as Chamomile's Psychic made the wild Pokemon easier to get for his lady, Elise tosses a Pokeball to catch the wild Slakoth. The female royal does notice a little Phantump had helped to catch a Smeargle earlier and probably thought it was the man’s Pokemon too.[break][break]

“Do you like ghost Pokemon too?” Her smile grows a little warmer as she asked this to the other taller dark-haired male. “I think a lot of people are afraid of them, but I understand them very well.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Slakoth!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,413 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 7:28:16 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"oh. alright."

[break][break] it was not like jayden had anything better to do. ghosts fluttered behind the carousel that they walked away from, headed towards the more seclusive area of mauville hills.

[break][break] his head tilted towards her at her question.

[break][break] "yes," he said, startled. whether it was by the sudden question, or the topic of ghost types bringing him excitement, it was hard to say. his expression barely shifted. after a moment, he agreed. "i'm fond of them as well."

[break][break] behind them, a lurking CERULEDGE was targeted by his phantump who aimed a PHANTOM FORCE to knock it backwards. as flames spurred from it, a HORN LEECH weakened it enough for a ball to be thrown at it.

[break][break]

catching ceruledge [break]
pre-dissem

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 20:56:10 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOUCANNON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLUCK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLAKING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TRUANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HAMMER ARM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing