Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Fun Time Out [Funtasia][Josh Dragomir]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 1:55:58 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Since she had gotten a day off from working at the Mauville gym, the royal ambassador goes out in her casual disguise to the Magnificent Funtasia carnival grounds. A dark blue ballcap, t-shirt, and shorts would help to throw the annoying reporters that she was like any of the other carnival goers. Some people had noticed that both her ballcap and t-shirt had the Hammerlocke Hydreigons football team though the ambassador tells them that she’s a big fan of the team. [break][break]

Aubrey the Phantump floats by her side as she hides behind the dark magenta haired woman since the female ghost was very shy of the people that passed by them. Finding a stall that sold balloon Pokemon, her hand reaches down to her purse to take out her wallet and purchase a Drifloon for herself.[break][break]

“I’m sorry, my Phantump is a bit shy of humans.” Elise apologizes a little to the lady behind the stall when the other woman noticed how timid looking her Pokemon was.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Prompt: Buy a Balloon Pokemon

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 18:20:54 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dragomirpt"]

There had been a lot going on as of late, so Josh had been looking forward to the advent of Funtasia. Why? Mostly so that his kids could have some fun with their parents for once, after how busy they had been with universe-threatening events. Now this festival was finally here, and he was intent on making the most of it.
[break][break]
They had gone when it came to Lavaridge, but the kids had enjoyed it so much that when they came to Mauville, Josh and Izumi had decided to take them again. For the moment, they had split into pairs so they could each see what each kid wanted. So when a tall, built blonde with spiked hair approached the balloon stand, it wasn't hard to tell why he was there. While he had a Raichu at his side, on his other was a little girl with blonde hair who was staring up at the balloons with wide eyes.
[break][break]
"Daddy! The balloon is moving!"
[break][break]
"Hm?"
[break][break]
Josh peered towards where she was looking when he realized it was not in fact a balloon, but a Phantump floating near the woman in front of them. "That's a Phantump, not a balloon. Though there might be some balloons just like it..."
[break][break]

[newclass=.dragomirpt] width: 300px; margin-left: 100px; text-align:justify;font-size:12px[/newclass]
[newclass=.dragomirpt b] color: #426ea9; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

PROMPT: Buy a balloon pokemon

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 21:22:53 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Aubrey hears the little girl asking her dad if the Phantump was a balloon as the little ghost hides behind the leg of her trainer. In turn, the female royal had finished typing a social media post under the #Funtasia tag on her smartphone when she turns towards the voice of the small girl. Said small girl was accompanied by an older blond man with spiked hair and a Raichu. “Oh, were you waiting on me to buy a balloon for her? I apologize for the wait.” She spoke in a refined Galarian accent to the man holding the little girl’s hand before moving a bit away from the balloon stand to allow them to get a turn.[break][break]

Her Phantump floats near her while hiding behind to peek out at the small girl. “I have a day off from work, so I can enjoy the festivities here.” A light chuckle comes from the Galarian ambassador as she gives a small smile down to the girl beside him. “My name is Elise Calcifet, a pleasure to meet you both. Aubrey here is a little shyer of humans, but I’m hoping she will come around.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Prompt: Share your Carnival experience on a social media under #Funtasia

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2023 14:13:39 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dragomirpt"]

It seemed the Phantump indeed belonged to the woman in front, as it hid behind her when the child spoke up. The trainer meanwhile, had been busy taking a picture or something or other with her phone before taking notice of the commotion. "Don't worry about it" he did his best to smooth things over as he stepped forward, where there was indeed a Phantump-shaped balloon that soon caught Lyra's eye. Buying it and handing it over, to the child's delight, he stepped away to let others get in line before activating the HoloWatch. Motioning for Lyra to say "cheese" he took a picture using the holographic interface that materialized from the watch, to send off to socials for his wife to see later.
[break][break]
"I've been really busy lately, so I was hoping today would be a good chance to make good on that with my kids" he then explained to the lady whom had remained. He smiled slightly at her explanation that the Pokemon was shy. "I definitely get that" he admitted, motioning towards the little girl whom had moved to hide behind his leg, clutching the balloon. "My name is Josh. The Raichu is Lightning, and the cute one here..." he trailed off as he motioned to his daughter. "Is Lyra. A pleasure to meet you, Elise."
[break][break]

[newclass=.dragomirpt] width: 300px; margin-left: 100px; text-align:justify;font-size:12px[/newclass]
[newclass=.dragomirpt b] color: #426ea9; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

PROMPT: Share your Carnival experience on a social media of your choice under #Funtasia.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights