dress up darlings [ff]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 4:29:50 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Ooohhhmygosh, look at those!"[break][break]

True to form for Luka, it isn't rides or games that catch her eye, but clothes.[break][break]

She's hanging out with , the two having bonded during that summer thread that fish is totally gonna reply to soon I promise! But before they can even begin to partake in the festivities she stops short, gesturing excitedly over at a booth displaying yukata, haori, and elaborate masks for sale.[break][break]

The bright colors and beautiful patterns pull her in like a combee to honey. Though to her credit, Luka doesn't immediately decide to indulge in her impulses. She takes at least a minute to think about it.[break][break]

A yukata certainly isn't the most practical for physical activities: she'd never be able to ride one of those tauros rodeo games in it. But there's something alluring about it nonetheless. Very summery, very cute, and the perfect pick-me-up for a girl whose hobbies include spending way too much money on clothes she doesn't need.[break][break]

She's drawn to one with a pretty floral design: pink and purple and reminiscent of a Munna's cheerful patterning. But even though her wallet is already prepared to take a hit she still hems and haws over the decision, looking for outside validation for the impulse buy.[break][break]

"What do you think? It's like...sooo cute, right? But I don't know..."

[break][break]

prompt: reference a tauros rodeo game[break]mission[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
dress up darlings [ff]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 5:45:50 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

She looks over to where Luka gestured excitedly towards the booth with the yukata, haori, and masks for sale which reminded her of the ones in every festival held in Johto. Well, the festivals she remembered that had these booths in her mother’s hometown of Ecruteak City at any rate. Since she bonded with Luka over the sumer of helping the poor Pokemon suffering from heat stroke, the two were hanging out at the carnival grounds with the royal ambassador wearing a short sleeved dark blue blouse with a rose patterned skirt. [break][break]

As Luka shows off her impulse buy and asks what the female royal thought of it, the colors of the floral designed yukata were very summery. “I do think the pink and purple colors does suit you, Luka. The floral designs look very beautiful too.” While browsing the yukatas sold in the booth, there was one with a green design and purple and black roses based off a shiny Roselia that caught her eye too. Taking the yukata out of its rack, she shows it to the pink-haired woman. “And what do you think of this one? I absolutely adore rose motifs for my dresses, so I had thought this one fits so well.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
dress up darlings [ff]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 2:32:04 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Right? It's like...so me, don't you think?" Luka beams as she takes it off the rack, then races over to hold it up beside her Musharna.[break][break]

"And it's soooo you too, Plum! Aww! We'll match!"[break][break]

Plum has never been the vocal sort, but the swirls of dream mist that waft from her forehead seem, from Luka's understanding, to be ones of agreement. Happy to have been validated by both Elise and Plum, she skips back to the former's side to look at the garment held aloft.[break][break]

"Ohhh wait, that's lovely! It'll look beautiful on you! Wait, wait, yeah! It'd be so fun to walk around in yukata together, don't you think? But like...mmm...they are kind of expensive. Maybe I should be good..."[break][break]

A few feet away, the shopkeeper lets out an imperceptible sigh. What had seemed to be an easy sale is now a little more annoying— she'd much rather the girl actually buy something rather than flitting around and making noise, constantly changing her mind.
[break][break]

prompt: be a troublesome customer[break]mission[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
dress up darlings [ff]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 21:05:16 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The Musharna beside the pink haired woman appeared to think that this yukata really brought out the colors that matched Luka well while the shiny Roselia takes one look at the yukata his trainer picked out and gives an approving nod. “It does look like we match, Rosado. Thank you for your input.” She smiles down to the male grass type since she was actually set on buying her yukata for the festivities with Luka though the pink haired woman was a bit indecisive on whether hers was the right one she picked.[break][break]

“And I thank you for the compliment, Luka. It’ll be fun to walk with yukata together since it does remind me of how my mother used to wear hers outside in festivals.” A smile comes onto her face while she did wonder if Luka had any other choices for a yukata to wear. “I’m sure if you need a yukata that’s inexpensive, there could be much beautiful ones for a lower price than the one you picked. I do like that one and I don’t mind paying if you don’t have much on the side of money.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]