Untamed [M][C/Yuina]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 2:36:24 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
TO: (josh.devlin@hoennleague.gov)
CC: (yuina.higashi@hoennrangers.gov)
MISSION: "Untamed"
PROTOCOL: Rescue
DANGER: ★★★☆☆

We have received a distress call from a young couple who lost control of their Scolipede. It has turned on their trainers and refuses to be withdrawn into its Poké Ball. The man has received multiple stings from the Scolipede's tail. Medical personnel are on the way to provide first aid, but they will not be able to approach them with the angry Scolipede nearby. Your mission is to get the Scolipede back into its Poké Ball and secure a road to the nearest hospital.

Your objectives are as follows:

A) Obtain the Scolipede's Poké Ball
B) Withdraw the couple's Scolipede
C) Secure transport to medical facility
D) Minimize civilian casualties

If the Scolipede is seriously injured, consider the mission a failure. It must be brought in alive and well.

Good luck! We're all counting on you.

What looked like a simple rescue mission when Josh clicked the RangerNet ticket looked significantly more complicated. He wasn't great with taming Pokémon. He loved the tickets where he could show his prowess as a Gym Leader, engaging in Pokémon combat. This was not one of them. Furthermore, it was in the middle of nowhere. The Gym Leader would have to pick his team carefully.

Sitting on a bench outside the Pokémon Center, Josh waited for his partner for the operation to show up, reviewing his Pokémon roster to figure out the best squad for the job. With all of his Pokémon kept at Mauville Gym, he would need to place a call there to have his Pokémon transported to Littleroot's Pokémon Center. Saber sat next to him, the saddled Manectric towering over him.

{WC: 289}
{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Saber         Manectric      Good
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Untamed [M][C/Yuina]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 15:52:55 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

The mission assignment that she had received sounded a little serious, that a Pokemon had turned on its trainer and they were lost out in the southern wilds of the region. Yuina wasn't sure how that might have happened, if the trainer did something, if the Pokemon got hurt? What could have angered it so much that it went into a rage like that? Needless to say, she wanted to do everything that she could to help, and took the assignment eagerly to make sure she could do just that.[break][break]
After making some necessary preparations, and doing her best to pick out the right Pokemon she felt like might be able to help the situation in diferent ways, Yuina made her way out to the meeting point where she was to partner up with the other assigned ranger to make their way into the wilderness. She was delighted though, when she got close enough, to see that it was Josh sitting at the designated meeting spot![break][break]
"Josh, it's good to see you!"

notes[break]
Mission: A Deadly Job on Route 101[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,065 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Untamed [M][C/Yuina]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 7:10:44 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Figuring out what he wanted to bring to Fiora Woods, Josh called down to Mauville Gym and got ahold of ANDREW WEISS, his scheduler. "Morning, Andrew. Can you have Fabian round up some Pokémon for me? I've got a Ranger errand." As he was listening to the Paldean's response, Yuina walked up to Josh and greeted him. "Just a moment." He covered the phone's microphone, turning to the trainee Ranger. "Hey, Yuina! Give me a bit. I'm on the phone."

Giving his attention back to Andrew, Josh uncovered the end of the communications device again. "Sorry about that. My partner showed up. Anyway, I'll need... Steel Needle, Seizan, Ao, Craggro, and... Fire Eyes. Let me know when you've transmitted them to Littleroot's Pokémon Center. Thanks!" With that, the Gym Leader disconnected. "Sorry about that, Yuina. It's a pain in the butt moving my Pokémon around; I keep them all at my Gym. While we're waiting for them to arrive, do you need to go over the briefing again?" He remained calm despite being visibly uncomfortable bringing Yuina along for this mission; it was outside of the approved Danger rating for Trainees and Rookies. If anything untoward happened to her, the Elite would be fully responsible.

{WC: 208}
{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Untamed [M][C/Yuina]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 17:23:54 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Ready as she would ever be, Yuina was glad that Josh was her partner for the mission, she'd already worked with him a good handful already, having a familiar face was always welcome! As she approached, it seemed that he was getting some of his preparations finished up, he had mentioned before that a lot of his Pokemon had to stay on the grounds at his gym, but such was the life of a gym leader she supposed.[break]
"That's alright, at least you have help for it all, I'm sure it would be too much by yourself," she nodded, she had no reason to say anything more since he was so diligent about his responsibilities.[break][break]
"Yeah, let's make a plan while your Pokemon are getting ready, that way we can be ready," she agreed, ready to do her best to make sure that the Pokemon in question could be brought back and maybe even assessed so that it could go back with its trainer.

notes[break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,065 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Untamed [M][C/Yuina]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 6:28:06 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh smiled; he was glad he had good help, too. When he first started as Gym Leader, he ran the place alone, and it quickly overwhelmed him. With how much the place had expanded now, he could have worked there 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and not been able to keep up with it. "Of course! We've got about twenty employees there and are looking to bring on more staff." Most notably, new in-house security. He was tired of paying an external firm to do so. It was just hard finding someone to do it, given Mauville Gym had been the target of two Team Rocket attacks in less than a year. Had SHAWN RICHARDS not been a lone wolf like Josh was, the Leader certainly would have been responsible for the former security staffer's final expenses.

Still at Littleroot's gate, Josh went over the RangerNet briefing one more time. "The core of the mission is to get an out-of-control Scolipede back into its Poké Ball and get this couple to either Littleroot Medical Center or Oldale Hospital, whichever is closer. The first thing we have to do is find the Scolipede's Poké Ball. Because it's an owned Pokémon, you can't just re-capture it in another Poké Ball. That will probably be the hardest part, since if it's close to the Scolipede, we may have to deal with it. Let's hope it's just out in the open. How much do you know about Scolipede? If you don't know a lot, pull up the species on RangerNet. If you don't remember from your training, it's the Hoenn Rangers' intranet, chock full of amazing resources."

Midway through his explanation, Josh received a text from his Gym indicating the Pokémon had arrived at Littleroot safely. "They're here. Be back in a bit." Taking a seat on the Manectric's back, Josh rode to the nearby Pokémon Center, returning on a different, and highly unusual, Salazzle steed of great proportions. Crawling on all four limbs, the venomous lizard would have stood quite a bit taller than even Josh when walking on two legs. Standing next to him were a Skuntank and a Gliscor, each of which wore saddlery of similar quality to what the Manectric wore. Surprisingly, there was no adverse smell from the bushy-tailed poison-type. "These two are Seizan and Steel Needle, and she's Fire Eyes," he introduced the three poison-types as he gently pat the Salazzle's neck. "I figured having poison-types would be handy since we'll be dealing with a Scolipede. Their venom is no joke."

With the briefing complete, Josh was ready to go. "Need a lift to the woods? You're welcome to either one of them for the mission."

{WC: 454}
{PC: 2}

Steel Needle  Gliscor        Good
Seizan        Skuntank       Good
Ao            Roaring Moon   Good
Craggro       Arcanine       Good
Fire Eyes     Salazzle       Good
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Untamed [M][C/Yuina]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 16:20:42 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Ready to start making their plan, Yuina listened along as Josh went over the briefing again, and that their top priority was trying to make sure they could contain the Scolipede with its Pokeball. Finding the Pokeball itself was probably going to be tough, given that they were so small already, but she brought Kano for just such an occasion, she was hoping the canine would be able to sniff it out if he could catch the scent of the trainer and follow it. Over all, it seemed too that the most dangerous part of the mission was going to be the Scolipede's poison, and though she didn't have a ton of resources to her name yet, Yuina did at least know how to do research and do it well, working in a museum, so she made sure to read up on what she could about poison and poison type Pokemon upon getting this mission assigned.[break][break]
"I tried to do some research before getting prepared for the mission, I think I've got a handle on what can help with poison types? I brought a Poison type with me, some ground type Pokemon, and I've been working with that Steelix we caught," Yuina nodded, she couldn't be prepared for everything, research was only going to take her so far without having ever interacted with a particular Pokemon before, but for no idea what she was going into prior, she felt like she did a pretty good job.[break][break]
Josh's Pokemon were ready for him to grab, so it was going to be time to get going. Yuina made sure she had all of her affairs in order and did a little bit more reading on her device to get in any preparation that she could, and then Josh came out ready to get going with his Pokemon. He had a group of Pokemon, new ones that yet again she'd never seen before, but he confirmed that they were poison type Pokemon too to help combat the Scolipede. That was good enough for Yuina![break][break]
"I've been trying to train a lot, and I finally have a couple of Pokemon that I can ride with now," Yuina smiled, pleased with her own work at slowly but surely becoming less and less useless. She took out a Pokeball and released Kano, now evolved into a very large and very primed for riding Arcanine. She helped herself up onto the fire type's back as he kneeled down on one paw, and with that, she was ready![break]
"Okay, let's go!"

notes[break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,065 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Untamed [M][C/Yuina]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 4:14:29 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar

Yuina was showing great promise as a Ranger. All too many of the recruits Josh handled had no idea what RangerNet was. She had clearly shown she was eager to not only learn, but apply what she had learned in the field. "Wonderful," the Elite complimented. "You're already ahead of the average trainee. If you've got the leadership skills to match, one day you'll wear a blue uniform like mine." He, was of course, referring to his own Elite Ranger title. "Those will be great when the Scolipede inevitably fights back."

Josh was impressed with Kano the Hisuian Arcanine; they were a fine specimen. He wouldn't remark about a saddle or lack thereof; as long as the Pokémon was comfortable with it, whether or not to use one was largely up to rider preference. The Master of Faster preferred to use them, but some trainers felt they could bond more closely with their mounts if they were in direct contact with their fur or skin. He did have one thing to bring up, though.

"Those are all great Pokémon once we engage. You want to know the reason I picked Fire Eyes for this, though?" He waited for them to answer the semi-rhetorical question. "She's not as fast as your Arcanine, but she's quiet." Her saddlery was extensive and had a guard in front, much like that of his Jolteon. The poison-type lizard's skin was toxic to the touch. While a minor point of contact would only result in irritation, extended exposure could melt skin from how corrosive her venom was. "I think the best way to find the Poké Ball is going to be to find the couple. It's not too unlikely they're far apart." Seizan took point, Josh keeping an eye out for scraps of clothing or any object the Skuntank could use to pick up owners' scent.

{WC: 312}
{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Untamed [M][C/Yuina]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 16:08:35 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Knowing that she was at least on a good path as a trainee was promising, Yuina was glad to know that in her attempts she was at least doing a handful of correct things to try and get a handle on things. Josh talked about leadership though and that sounded like it was so far down the line, she didn't need to consider something like that, not right now, she was only just getting started after all.[break]
Without much more delay, they headed into the wilds of rural Hoenn and were trying to start by tracking down the couple, the trainer who likely had the Scolipede's Pokeball close by. That was a fair place to start, and hopefully that could give them a leg up on getting things taken care of swiftly and tactfully.[break][break]
"Okay, yeah, that makes sense," Yuina nodded, stealth could definitely be a great addition to what they were working towards, if they needed a more stealth approach if one of them happened to grab the Scolipede's attention. Yuina remained situated on Kano's back as they moved into the wilds, and she started to keep herself on alert.[break]
"Kano, start trying to catch a scent of the people out here? And keep your ears open, I don't know if we'll hear the Scolipede coming, but we should be ready for anything...," Yuina remarked, starting to look around the vast landscape, she wasn't sure just how far inland the couple had made it before things went south, but they should be ready just in case they came up on the scene of the incident...

notes[break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,065 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Untamed [M][C/Yuina]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 19:34:13 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Kano and Seizan went their own separate ways, though the Skuntank made sure to keep Yuina and her Pokémon within eyesight. Ultimately, it would be Kano's keen smell that would get the task done, the Arcanine able to lead the two Rangers to a Croconaw that looked like it was in miserable condition. Multiple festering and deep stab wounds made it obvious that these were Scolipede stings if Yuina had done her research on RangerNet. Hiding beneath the tail would be the Scolipede's Poké Ball.

Meanwhile, Seizan's scent would lead Josh to the missing couple, who looked relieved to see the Ranger. One of them even celebrated aloud, the other gasping at seeing the giant, saddled Salazzle the blue-garbed Ranger was aboard. "Quiet!" Josh whispered. "The Scolipede's still around, and we don't know where it is. Hunker down until we give the word. We'll protect you." With the victims and the Poké Ball accounted for, all that remained was the unruly Scolipede. Who would find it first?

{WC: 168}
{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Untamed [M][C/Yuina]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 15:29:00 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Trekking through the wilds of rural Hoenn, Yuina held fast on Kano's back as the Arcanine split from Josh's Pokemon, in pursuit of a very specific scent he managed to catch. Yuina kept her head on a swivel, knowing that anything could happen still, but as Kano padded along the grass, Yuina came up on a devastating sight, a Croconaw, just like Crowley, who was terribly injured and riddled with deep cuts and... Poison...[break]
"Oh no," Yuina gasped, leaping down from Kano's back and moving towards the water type. It hissed at her first, it was obviously in great pain, but Yuina made sure to show that she was a friend, she held her hands out with splayed palms.[break][break]
"No, no, shh, we're here to help, I promise," she spoke low, and gentle, the water type needed help, and even though it looked like it wanted to fight, it just didn't have the gumption for it... Yuina picked up the Croconaw and placed it on Kano's back, and now held the Scolipede's Pokeball in hand...[break]
"Kano, you're in charge of the Croconaw," she said, taking out two other Pokemon, Nyla the Sneasler and Rizer the Rhydon. Clearly the Scolipede was powerful... They needed to be ready. Then Nyla hissed, her fangs bared as her keen senses caught something rushing towards them, and there was only a brief moment to catch the movement before Rizer was full on grappling with a very very large and very very angry bug Pokemon!

notes[break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,065 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Untamed [M][C/Yuina]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 5:54:38 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The snapping of trees and the cry of a Scolipede were all Josh needed to realize that Yuina had found the missing Pokémon. It did not seem to be happy, either, getting the upper hand against even Yuina's Rhydon. The bug-type was incredibly strong. While it was not as feared as Beedrill were, the species was arguably more lethal, easily capable of inflicting untold pain with its STEAMROLLER. With quick thinking, Josh popped another Poké Ball open, Saber the Manectric emerging from it. "Saber, you keep these two safe. Seizan, Fire Eyes, let's get that Scolipede back in its home."

While Fire Eyes was a stealthy mount, she wasn't nearly as fast as some of Josh's other Pokémon, even with the specialized training she received at the Gym. There was no telling how long the Rhydon's strength would last. "Yuina!" Josh cried, concerned at how close she was to the battle. She did need to remain in range of the Poké Ball's retraction beam if she wanted to withdraw the massive bug, but the creature's strength and speed made that a difficult task. "Get your Rhydon out of there! Trust me!" he ordered, the Salazzle going in and belching corrosive POISON GAS all over the rampaging foe.

Even the poison-type's toxic frame was unable to repel the gas, poisoning the bug-type and debilitating it with a feeling of weakness it had never experienced before. In desperation, the wild curled up and tore the nearby woods to shreds with a powerful STEEL ROLLER, sending entire trees flying toward both Yuina and Josh. One squarely struck Fire Eyes, knocking the Gym Leader out of the saddle and leaving the Salazzle barely able to fight back.

{WC: 285}
{PC: 6}

Fire Eyes     Salazzle       Poor
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Untamed [M][C/Yuina]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 21:31:29 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Kano made quick work of running off with the Croconaw in order to keep it safe per orders while Yuina clutched the Pokeball closely to make sure she held onto it. Rizer grappled with the giant bug, it hissed and swung wildly with its many legs and the length of its body, clearly enraged and ready to fight.[break]
All at once things broke out into a terrible fight as Rizer pushed the Scoliepede away, and per Josh's call out to them the Rhydon swept up Yuina to get them out of the way. The bug hissed and screeched at being dowsed in a poison from Josh's Pokemon, but it was far from through with its rampage as it released a terrible attack that ripped up entire trees from the ground. Kano was far from the area now, keeping his watch over the small water type, and Nyla was struck down with the onslaught of trees that shook and fell to the ground. Rizer clutched Yuina and shrouded her within his rocky armor, tucking his head and tail in as a heavy trunk struck his armor.[break][break]
The rock type's sturdy armor made great work of defending him and Yuina though as he stood up straighter, and Yuina too came out unscathed if only a bit scratched up because of his sturdy makeup.[break]
The Scolipede was worse for wear now, it had already been rampaging and getting damaged likely well before they showed up, and now as it continued to expend its energy and as the poisons from Josh's Pokemon took their toll, she could imagine it couldn't go for much longer... And they didn't want it to, they wanted to get it under control so that it could be tended to. The bug wavered, hissing still, but Yuina saw an open opportunity in its weakness and threw the Pokeball that she held onto, hoping that they could bring the Scolipede to the Pokemon Center and finish their rescue.

notes[break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,065 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Untamed [M][C/Yuina]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 7:37:37 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Yuina's aim was true, bonking the raging bug-type in the midsection. While the Poké Ball violently bounced around, Josh withdrew his hurting Salazzle and sent out his Hisuian Arcanine, Craggro. If the Scolipede broke out, a Rock Slide would ensnare it and make the second attempt much easier. Luckily, it was not needed; the Scolipede settled down, too tired to further resist capture. Not a moment sooner did Josh whistle for Yuina.

With only Saber and Craggro present, Josh commanded the Arcanine to crouch. Confirming that the young woman was strong enough to help lift his significant other onto the fire-type's back, the Gym Leader helped her do so. He vacated Saber's saddle and sent out a third Pokémon: Ao the Roaring Moon. The parados dragon let Josh aboard. "Great work, Yuina. Now, let's get them to Oldale Medical Center. It's the closest place that can treat these kinds of wounds."

{WC: 152}
{PC: 7}

Fire Eyes     Salazzle       Poor
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Untamed [M][C/Yuina]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 3:52:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: