Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,303 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
You Look Different Somehow [Rowan][M]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 15:11:49 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Though she wasn’t on ranger duty at Verdanturf Town, the female royal had stopped by nonetheless to see how the Galarian immigrants were doing in the rural area since this was one of her jobs as the Galarian Ambassador of Hoenn in office. After spending 20 years in the ‘Galar’ dreamscape with and their two adopted daughters, she still carried the quill pen she had back at the embassy’s main office, courtesy of it being a birthday gift Iris gave to her.[break][break]

Or was that what she remembered?[break][break]

Her Gastly floats beside her since Lysithea wanted to accompany the ambassador in coming to the town when the royal spots an unfamiliar looking blond young man who appeared to be different than the last time she had saw him. “Rowan? Is that you?” She hasn’t seen him much in a while after everyone had parted ways from the Ancient Tomb. “It has been a while since we last spoke or seen each other from the other reality.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Post Goodbye Galar

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 3:18:59 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"Elise?" The familiar voice prompted Rowan to turn away from his Oddish, scooping the Pokémon up and setting them on his shoulder with a small smile. "I didn't expect to see both Calcifets here in Verdanturf."[break][break]

It had been a few days since he'd met with , similarly surprised by his presence after disappearing for so long. Stepping up to where the woman stood, Rowan offered her a friendly hug, genuinely pleased to see the woman again.[break][break]

"Yeah, I've been on a bit of a...sojurn." That much was obvious. Between his appearance, more utilitarian ranger clothing and the type of Pokémon in his company, the man was practically a stranger.[break][break]

"Mistral?" Rowan called out, gesturing to the Empoleon that now approached the trio. "Guess who finally evolved?" The hulking stature of the Pokémon was a far cry from the petulant Prinplup she'd met before, practically unrecognizable except for the fact their hand was currently buried in a bag of jerky, shoving bits of the snack into their beak.
[attr="class","rowwttag"] [break]

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#d4a53c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d4a53c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d4a53c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,303 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 2:35:56 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

A little Oddish was perched on the blond young man’s shoulder when the royal had asked if this was the same Rowan. He spoke of the other Calcifet being here in Verdanturf earlier which might have been her elder cousin. “I did not know Remiel had also paid you a visit. It appears that he was worried about you too.” She and her cousin hadn’t seen the blond young man for a long while now…from when they had gotten back from the weird dream reality in ‘Galar’. [break][break]

As the Empoleon comes along to stay by Rowan when the blond calls him over, she does recognize Mistral when he was a Prinplup. “Oh! It does seem like yesterday that he was a Prinplup and now, he’s a very proud Empoleon.” The royal ambassador gives the Empoleon a gentle smile as her little Gastly floats over to look up at the Empoleon with wide curious eyes.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Post Goodbye Galar

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 22:55:16 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"He eats even more now than before, if you can imagine that." Rowan chuckled ruffling the Empoleon's feathers ever so slightly, receiving a puffed-cheek pout in return. As the Gastly approached, Mistral took a few steps forward, noting the Pokémons curiosity. Craning their head upwards, Mistral shot out a small fountain of water out of their beak, the water drifting up into the air and falling in a small mist around the Gastly.[break][break]

"Such a show-off." Rowan remarked with a smirk, turning his attention now towards Elise. "Sorry for disappearing, if I wanted to ensure Rocket couldn't track me I had to become a ghost." He crossed his arms over his chest, slightly uncomfortable, contemplating how much he should divulge.[break][break]

"That other Galar...it all felt so real. I couldn't deal with being brought back to all...this." The constant threats of death, looming disasters, and all manner of danger. Everything was much more simple in that lifetime he lived out in that false world.
[attr="class","rowwttag"]

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#d4a53c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d4a53c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d4a53c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights