Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Supply: Elise & Tsubaki [RT]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 14:22:47 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Men and women in uniform were carrying supplies to the route mapped over around to the other side of the island and that they had asked anyone to do their share of the delivery. The other league officers on the other side of the island needed several crates of the basic necessities such as food and water delivered to them as soon as possible, so naturally, the royal Galarian ambassador signed up for that job. Though she remembered doing the supplying mission with Miss Fairburne, the other purple-haired woman didn’t appear to like her too well.[break][break]

Elise bends down to pick up a crate while her Mismagius used Psychic to pick up her own two from the many that were neatly stacked against each other. Mana was always devoted to making sure that Elise wouldn’t tire herself out, so the royal gives her ghost type a smile. Although, she and her Mismagius couldn’t carry it all alone and they might need a bit more help on this one.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 10 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP total: 60

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
986 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 6:53:13 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu"]
[attr="class","star1tsu"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu"]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]"C'mon, guys. You're makin' me look like a goody two-shoes. Don't tell me your fighting spirits' fizzled out!"[break][break]

Tsubaki coaxes her pokemon into helping with the heavy lifting, doing her part and taking a small box from the pile to place on the back of the truck herself. It's nothing special, hardly substantial, but even so, she's winded by the effort. She's no good with manual labor, and her ruined arm doesn't help matters.[break][break]

Whatever it takes, though.[break][break]

She may be weak, but she has charisma enough to whip her pokemon up into a brutish show of strength. The two Toxtricity shove past each other, trying to be the first to lift the heaviest boxes, and to do it the fastest. Their competitive sides in full swing, Tsubaki takes a moment to rest, taking off her hat and wiping the sweat off her brow.[break][break]

"How you guys do it is beyond me..."[break][break]

It's as much theater as it is genuine wonder. She has to make them look good somehow. They value performance above everything, so naturally it's a show. She's a great actor, can lie effortlessly, and put up a front like the rest.[break][break]

It's no time at all, and the majority of the heaviest boxes are already on the truck, before Tsubaki stops and introduces herself to the girl.[break][break]

"Name's Tsubaki. Nice to meet'cha."[break][break]

+ [break]
+ 70 MP, 1 post (10), participation (50), assist (10)

[attr="class","star3tsu"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ROivM8T.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.75); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ROivM8T.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.75); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 22:48:38 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Luckily, the help both the female royal and her Mismagius got with the other trainer and her Pokemon would make the work load in lifting the heavy boxes much better. After having her Mismagius load the heavier boxes onto the truck, a sigh of relief came out of her mouth since there would be a good moment to relax than to keep working on the heavy crates there. As the younger woman addressed her, she turns towards the white-haired girl with the other giving her name in a greeting. [break][break]

“It’s very nice to meet you, Tsubaki. My name is Elise and my friend here is Mana.” Giving her own introduction in turn when she would stop for a small break, a little smile comes upon her mouth as her Mismagius gives a little bow of her head to greet the other girl too. There wasn’t any other danger in the route that the supply truck would be going to, otherwise the feeling of being on edge would overtake her.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 20 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP total: 70

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
986 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 23:23:04 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]The ghost pokemon at the woman's side reminds her of a primordial sea, a fluttering mane stuck eternal in the past. Everywhere she goes, she's haunted by those memories. [break][break]

She blinks, and smiles.[break][break]

"Hey, Mana. Hey, Elise."[break][break]

Tsubaki acknowledges them curtly, nodding as she turns back to the work they're here for. Much better that than confront the horrors of the deep. Turning away, she abruptly tries to lift a box much too big for her, and Momiji hurriedly takes it off her hands with a fuss.[break][break]

Sheepishly, Tsubaki tries to fill the gap in conversation, suddenly made awkward.[break][break]

"So, why're you here? Why did you decide to help the cause?"[break][break]

+ [break]
+ 80 MP, 2 post (20), participation (50), assist (10)

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ROivM8T.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.75); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ROivM8T.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.75); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 21:26:40 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

After the small break was over, she helped the younger woman in lifting up the other crates that weren’t heavy onto the truck while Mana’s Psychic moves the heavier crates. She gives a friendly nod to Tsubaki when the greeting is returned to her before returning to the work piled before her and her ghost Pokemon. Some of Tsubaki’s Pokemon were helping their trainer as they all had different species like the ghost Pokemon in the ambassador’s arsenal. [break][break]

The silence between the two was surely awkward, much like how awkward her conversation with went the last time she did supply gathering…but Tsubaki at least did appear to be a bit more talkative than the other purple-haired woman was. “Oh u-um well… I wanted to help foster relations between Hoenn and Galar, so that I can prove myself to the League. I’m not really good at battling much, but doing things like this is going to help their cause.” Her reply comes out a little timid than what most would expect an ambassador to show a bit of certainty to their demeanor.[break][break]

Maybe that was why the other part of the Queen’s royal court didn’t believe Elise was good enough to be Remiel’s successor.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 30 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP total: 80

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
986 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 7:49:49 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]"Galar, huh?"[break][break]

Her only reference for the region is a dream that lasted twenty years, a ruined world, and a battle between legends. [break][break]

There isn't much left to say about it. She hadn't even realized it was a place outside of a dream until this moment, but of course it must be. That must be where the heroes are from as well. They had to come to Hoenn from somewhere.[break][break]

"Don't they need you back there?"[break][break]

She's got no idea the state of that place. If the dream was the distant past, a memory, then it must look almost like Hoenn today. She only knows about the legends their people had about pokemon, in truth. The most important part. The humans of that place, they're a second thought to her. Just like the humans of everywhere else.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ 90 MP, 3 post (30), participation (50), assist (10)

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 4:14:41 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Yellow eyes of the Mismagius look at her trainer’s moving of the boxes from the sand and up to the truck as Mana half listens to the small talk happening. The memory of the alternate ‘Galar’ still came fresh into the ambassador’s mind since Remiel had stepped down before they had come together to Route 120. Now that those twenty long years of memory had her remember only the important bits of the tapestry and the lore that came with it, she probably can’t remember her adopted daughters she raised together with Alexei now.[break][break]

When Tsubaki asks her question, there was the sting of Prime Minister Calcifet’s words in the Galarian broadcast. “It is a difficult situation to be in…given that my foremost duty is to bridge the gap between Galar and Hoenn.” The female royal spoke while looking away briefly in shame. “But no matter what slander the Galarian Prime Minister throws, I care very much for my country and its people that I’d wish I can be there for them.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- 40 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP total: 90

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
986 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 6:18:07 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]Sakura and Momiji take more boxes in their hands, loading the truck up further. Baki just sits on a box, relaxing some as she talks.[break][break]

"Why's that? Can't you return home or something?"[break][break]

She knew that sting well. It had happened twice over already. First Kanto, then Galar's dream. Now all she had was Hoenn. She wonders if this princess is the same. Guess even royalty has its problems.[break][break]

"I get that. I'm from Kanto. Can't go back, for obvious reasons, so I'm helping to fight Rocket here instead."[break][break]

Baki forces herself to smile up at the princess. There's not much she can admire in a princess who's abandoned the place she's meant to protect, but maybe there's a reason for that. Maybe her home is ruined too, just like the Galar in that dream. She grows silent as her thoughts drift back to Eternatus, slumbering right beneath Dewford.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ 200 MP, 4 post (40), participation (50), assist (10), supply (100)

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 22:23:24 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Maybe the people didn’t want her and Remiel back to Galar after Prime Minister Calcifet promised he’d help with the Darkest Day disaster relief. Galar was still trying to recover from rebuilding most of its cities from the last time she’d visited the country. “The Galarian Prime Minister and my other elder cousin, , has saw it fit that Remiel and I will not be welcomed back and preventing me from going to help with the disaster relief efforts.” The female responds to the young woman’s question in a way that she hid her anger towards Prime Minister Calcifet. He had some nerve to say that he was the only one who could really help the people of Galar back home.[break][break]

When Tsubaki herself says that she understood about not being able to get back home to Kanto to the reason that Rocket currently occupied the region, Elise gives a slower nod. “Thank you for your understanding. I will still fight tooth and nail to be able to help my people at home here even if my kingdom has deemed me their enemy to my aunt’s rule.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- 50 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation), 100 (supply), 200 (win)[break]
- MP total: 400

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
986 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 5:06:42 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]"A life in exile, huh?"[break][break]

Baki sits for a minute, watching the ground. Something about that doesn't sit right with her, but she can't muster the words exactly. Some nation a million miles away and she was doing what she could here, cause it was the place she found herself when the dust cleared. [break][break]

It seemed complicated, but she understood well. More than most might've.[break][break]

"It's all you can do to fight for something. Whether here, whether in Galar. The world might end tomorrow, but you keep fighting, no matter what."[break][break]

Memories of her own Galar are broken shards by now. Holding them in her hand like this, she can feel how sharp they still are. [break][break]

She watches as Sakura and Momiji finish packing up the truck, and then she stands up to bid the princess farewell. She tips her hat and gives her a slight bow.[break][break]

With that, she gets in the truck and sticks her head out the window. Her Toxtricity climb onto the bed.[break][break]

"Til the next time we meet, princess. Hopefully it'll be under better circumstances than this."[break][break]

Somehow, Baki doesn't think so. But that's fine. [break][break]

A war against Rocket is a war worth fighting for.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ 410 MP, 5 post (50), participation (50), assist (10), supply (100), win (200)

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 20:20:03 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: