Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Shore: Elise & Amor [RT]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 23:23:07 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Dressed up in her tactical combat clothing and because Paxton would not like it if she forgot to dress sensibly for combat, she wanders the island around for a little bit. Luckily, the battles were taking part outside of the rift in the Ultra Deep Sea, so the female royal doesn’t have to worry much about not having a Sygna Suit to stay in that place. Her belt is full of six Pokemon ready for battle while off in the distance, there was a familiar cyber suited presence standing on the beach sands. [break][break]

While her black royal-looking Mega Tiara sits atop her head, she does feel like a princess ready to go into a combat situation and makes her way over to the cyber suited person. “Hello again, have you missed me from the last time we’ve fought each other?” Her voice drips like sweet honey, yet the person’s presence would make her feel a little guilty over her devastating battle loss. “I am alone and without company, so we can battle as much as we please without hindrances. For this conflict, I won't be holding back this time.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- 10 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 60

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 14:12:36 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

The man in his suit listened to her speak....Saying that she wouldn't be holding back, and the distorted robotic laughter would ring out.

"You were holding back last time? Is that why you, and your friend had to retreat away from me? To preserve your strength? Don't make me laugh, Princess...." Of course he was still fond of her deep down, and it bothered him ot behave this way towards her....However this was Seraphim, not Amor. She had wandered into the stretch of beach that he had claimed as his own domain, and like all the others....He would have to defeat her. That was just all there was to.

"You will fail to defeat me this time as you did last time. out of the two of us I am stronger, but I will humor you for a while." Of course he already knew how she battled, her strategies, and her type preferences. He had worked with her more than a few times to make her better at it, but that was where she was at a disadvantage against him. Maybe in the time they had been apart, she had changed....Perhaps she had gotten stronger without him realizing it?

"Don't make excuses when you lose this time...." And with that he summoned his Golurk, one that she would be familiar with from their last battle.

TLDR
Amor summons Golurk!
Party for this battle will be, Golurk, Ceruledge, H-Goodra, Garganacl, Kommo-o, Charizard

MP Total:
1 post +10
Participation +50

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 14:55:38 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Was that all they did? It appeared that Officer Concordas was keeping her safe from harm since they wouldn’t be able to continue the fight and her Naganadel was annoyed that he wouldn’t be able to. Now, she’ll be able to send it into a proper battle with the cyber tech suited person. “I’m sure we have taken that loss gracefully in that last battle. I’ll give your Golurk an opponent who would be happy to go with a battle.” Taking off a Pokeball from her belt, she releases the Naganadel outside as the alien dragon looks over the giant golem.[break][break]

“I don’t think you’d mind if we did take the first turn, yes?” She spoke in a composed tone while nodding to her Naganadel for the dragon to start. “Dragon Pulse on his Golurk.” Beelze’s maw opens to shoot out a pulsating beam of purple energy towards the person’s Golurk. The alien dragon was very eager to fight in a proper battle since he had to retreat along with the others.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 20 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 70[break]
- Beelze the Naganadel uses Dragon Pulse on Golurk!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 18:29:27 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

The Dragon Pulse would collide easily with the Golurk, but that didn't matter as the titanic statue rushed towards it's prey, with both fists lighting up with icy energy as it attempted to smash into the alien looking dragon with an Ice Punch. With it's No Guard ability active it was sure to hit, and so this became less about who could dodge, or get out of the way, and rather who could dish out the most pain in a short amount of time. Orcus, the Golurk, however was assured of his victory because these little lizards would pose no threat to him.

"Really a dragon? Against a pokemon you know has an Ice Move.....Amusing princess...." The distorted robotic sounding laugh came out. Amor had chosen his team carefully today, and it would seem that it was going to be a great match up against her. Especially should she summon any of those Ghosts that she adored. Her dragons would lack the endurance to deal with a continuous onslaught from his pokemons attacks. "I thought you weren't going to be holding back hm?" He mused out loud.

TLDR
Golurk is hit by Dragon Pulse
Golurk uses Ice Punch!
No Guard is active!

MP Total:
2 posts +20
Participation +50

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 1:24:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The royal could let the cyber tech suited person gloat a little that she had made the same mistake in using a dragon type against his Golurk’s ice type move though the mistake there wasn’t the same as in the last battle in Dewford. Beelze takes the Golurk’s Ice Punch and gives a little groan of pain though the alien dragon didn’t want to give in yet. Another Dragon Pulse shoots out of the Naganadel’s mouth in retaliation to the golem’s punch.[break][break]

“I didn’t use a Pokemon that was quadruply weak weak to ice, so I learned much of the mistake.” Her words spat out with a bit of venom when he had taunted her with that failure. Nothing had made her a little more incensed than to be reminded of the very thing that she was trying to improve on as a gym trainer. “And for the record, I am saying that I won’t be holding back this time. You can be certain of this.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- 30 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 80[break]
- Since No Guard is active, Beelze the Naganadel gets hit by Ice Punch![break]
- Beelze the Naganadel uses Dragon Pulse on Golurk!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 14:45:11 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"Adorable....The Little Princess thinks she is all grown up? Let's put this theory to the test...." He snarked back to her as the Dragon Pulse collided once more into his titan, but then it was followed up with another Ice Punch. The problem was going to be which one gave out first, and so far her Pokemon hadn't hit the Golurk with anything that was incredibly threatening. So if she wanted an endurance test then he would give her one. "It seems to me, that you're still just a whelp in over their head." He remarked calmly, and this time there was no one around to save her.

Not that she was truly in any danger, killing people wasn't his style. Despite the fact that he had ended things with her a while ago....He wasn't going to ever truly harm her, she was to precious for him to want to do that. No matter what, there would always be a soft spot for her. As much of one as he could allow at the very least....

"Well since you're going all out, try not to bore me....I've been bored more than once during this little 'war'...." Even through the robotic voice, he sounded bored.

TLDR
Golurk is hit by the Dragon Pulse!
Golurk uses Ice Punch again! No Guard is active!
Amor talks more!

MP Total
+3 Posts +30
Participation +50
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 17:41:57 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Well, if the person thinks she’s all grown up, then she’ll help put that theory to the test. Her Naganadel gets punched in the gut with Ice Punch though the purple alien dragon wasn’t going to be the one to give out first. An issue would be that it’ll be a battle of attrition to see which Pokemon would collapse first in the battlefield as Beelze launched another Dragon Pulse towards the golem. Incidentally, the person in the cyber tech suit decided to mock her and call her a whelp who was in over her head.[break][break]

“...Shut the fuck up, brute. This battle is a way for me to get stronger and not for my own sake, it will be for the sake of my country and the Galarian people I wish to protect and serve in Hoenn.” She coolly snaps to the person’s remark while the cyber tech suited person spoke that she shouldn’t try to bore them since they had been bored in this ‘little war’. “Then I will not bore you. I will give all of my might as my country’s princess to oppose you.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- 40 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 90[break]
- Since No Guard is active, Beelze the Naganadel gets hit by Ice Punch once more![break]
- Beelze the Naganadel uses Dragon Pulse on Golurk back![break]
- During all of this, Elise used Curse!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 10:52:29 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

A false gasp left his lips at the womans use of cussing. Though it was quickly replaced with distorted laughter.

"My my Princess....Should you use that sort of language? That's not very proper of you..." Came the robotic, and distorted words as his Golurk was once again slammed into by the Dragon Pulse, but it was followed up again with another Ice Punch. Either the Dragon would faint, or freeze, though it seemed she had at least been keeping up with her training since their time apart. That made him happy....Amor didn't want her to be a damsel in distress her entire life.

"Should I feel honored that a Princess is coming to defeat me? Sounds like something out of a novel, or TV Show...." He remarked with another easy laugh as he watched the battle unfold in front of him. Orcus would eventually wear down, still he didn't want to withdraw him just yet. Though perhaps he would, and give that Naganadel a new opponent to deal with. For now he watched with interest to see just what she would do.

TLDR
Orcus is once again blasted with Dragon Pulse....
Orcus uses Ice Punch with No Guard! So the slugfest continues!
Amor taunts Elise again!

MP Total
+4 Posts +40
Participation +50

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 15:42:07 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Hearing the distorted laugh come from the cyber tech suited person and their admonishment of her using crude language not expected of a royal, she gives a huff of vexation with her reply. “We are not in etiquette class anymore, so I’m applying what my friend taught me since you’ve pissed me off with your taunting.” Outside of the royal court and Galar, it felt a little better to let all of those feelings out. Her friend had taught her a little thing in releasing this stress in Pokemon battles since she wanted to work alongside the League in a little distance.[break][break]

While the purple alien dragon releases another Dragon Pulse in return of weathering the Ice Punch, the cyber tech suited person spoke of wondering if they should be honored a princess was coming to defeat him like a novel or a TV show. “Well, you should feel honored when I defeat you for the losses you gave to me last time. In a way, you will feel very embarrassed that you’ve gotten defeated by a Galarian princess.” Her words became a bit proud since she wanted to let him taste a loss for once.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 50 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation), 100 (shore), 250 (tie), 25 (ultra beast)[break]
- MP Total: 475[break]
- Since No Guard is active, Beelze the Naganadel gets hit by Ice Punch once again![break]
- Beelze the Naganadel uses Dragon Pulse on Golurk since it's not giving up yet![break]
- Elise talks a bit while still using Curse!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 9:48:09 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

There was a reason on why he chose to use his Golurk for this particular battle, because it would win no matter the outcome.

"Curse." He gave the order as the Dragon Pulse slammed into his giant, and that damage on top of all that it had suffered already caused it to faint. However now her Naganadel was cursed, and would slowly have it's life force drained away. The truth was he didn't really want to fight her of all people, but she had chosen her side, and while it was unfortunate, this was how things had turned out.

If he hadn't left her after Galar perhaps things would be different, but as it was now.

"There will be no defeat for me this time Princess, I am merely here to just stall, and weaken." He explains to her, and his Gallade would appear before causing itself, and Amor to glow. "And in this I have succeeded." He expressed to her before they Teleported out.

TLDR
Golurk uses Curse!
Golurk gets hit by Dragon Pulse!
Golurk gets KO'd!
Amor/Seraphim Teleports out!

MP Total
+5 Posts +50 Mp
Participation +50
Own Pokemon KO +50
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 15:38:39 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She scoffs at the masked Rocket’s statement while he talks. “We will meet on the battlefield again when I have gotten stronger.” The teleportation from the other Rocket lets him get away from their battle on the shore while the last Curse from the Golurk takes hold of the Naganadel until the large purple bee wyvern is knocked out. Sighing, the royal ambassador returns Beelze back to his Dusk Ball and turns on her heel back to the base camp.[break][break]

The masked Rocket, of course, teleported out like a coward. Much like their last battle at Dewford and her pair up with Paxton Concordas.[break][break]

At least, she would get to file her report to the league officers over the battle. They would be pleased with the information she can give them.[break][break]

Elise needed to get stronger. As the current Royal Galarian Ambassador and her country’s princess. her people needed her for being the strong and infallible leader and representative she hoped to be.[break][break]

Because as their princess, she was supposed to serve and protect her country and her people.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 60 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation), 100 (shore), 250 (tie), 25 (ultra beast), 50 (self KO)[break]
- MP Total: 535[break]
- Beelze faints due to Curse.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 0:40:14 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: