Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,185 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
When Supernova's Die (Closed)
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 8:20:08 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"It's best to repeat what's worked before. That's how we learn from our past." Howard's eye flicked over to Makoto and Temp. He had little to contribute to the matter of Zapdos. He could barely plug a toaster in, let alone a Legendary Pokémon. "Consult with Clayton on how to best recharge Zapdos."

Another asset for Team Rocket. Fulfilling Amor's goal was like picking up the pieces of a puzzle that someone had half finished, before throwing the box in the trash after a fit of rage.

In order to get a lead on Amor's precious Titan, they needed to crack a hole in reality, a connection to the Pokémon, and the power to supply such a venture. At least Zapdos was still running around, but everything else? Obnoxious at best, impossible at worst.

Just another day in Team Rocket. Ironically, making technology that didn't even exist yet seemed to be the easiest part.

"Our Head Scientist is loaded. Shouldn't be too hard for him to get a say in Mauville's electrical industry. It's amazing what doors several digits of capital can open. We have options, and that's what's important!" That was good, because Amor was unusually driven. Howard suspected the Head Scientist would plug his technology directly into Ultra Plant rather than admit defeat.

"I've got a final question." Howard leaned forward, thoughtful. "Why is the Dragon Titan so important? Does it have a secret power?"

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 22:58:27 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

It wasn't a question that was necessarily unwarranted, and Amor didn't know truth be told, but he did know one thing for certain.

"When I last saw it, before it was zipped away to where ever. It had a red shard embedded in it from the shattered Red Orb." Amor expresses to the three of them. "Which is incredibly valuable to us for several reasons, the most of which is that it keeps the league from having it. If we have one single shard in our possession that keeps them from completing the orb, and solidifies our position against them further." He says to the trio as he grabs a fresh glass of lemonade, and takes a healthy sip of it.

"However as I stated before we need to procure an absurd amount of Primal Energy to power it, or find an alternate source of power that can do it. Crossing dimensions isn't an exact science, as much as I would like it to be. Alternate sources of power could be the Terastal Energy from the newly formed crystals in our dimension. Or Dynergy, but at the moment Galar has a monopoly on that, and I don't know if making a pokemon the size of a building will really help us." He says with a sigh, and a slight chuckle.

"So just to be clear Nebula's mission is as follows. Gather as much data on Legendary Pokemon as possible. Create counter measures for them, and then attempt to procure them for Rocket. Are we all in agreement?" He asks them running his hand through his silvery hair. Amor didn't know if he came off as bossy enough, he realized his new position put him above others to some degree, but he didn't know if he was fully capable of embracing it in this particular setting.

Nebula was part of Rocket without a doubt, but maybe it could be something beyond the sum of its parts one day.

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
Fox tails hidden under wedding dresses
awards
771 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 1:04:22 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
Makoto nodded at Howard’s advice. If anyone knew how to best help Zapdos, then it would likely be the Rocket that it once worked with. And if the group was able to bring the legendary back to full capacity…

… Well, that’d be an ally to help – potentially in the power department, depending on how they went about it. Even if things like Primal or Infinity Energy was where it’s at as far as they’ve come to understand, having electricity aplenty surely would be valuable, too, right?

But another goal was that of the Dragon Titan, and the Red Orb shard it held. Makoto wasn’t sure how they would retrieve it – even if they could rip gates thru space to reach it, would it be a friend or a foe? To fight a legendary they had limited information on felt like its own daunting idea…

… Though, it wasn’t as though they hadn’t done something similar before, their thoughts drifting back to that simulated Rayquaza that they had been put up against. Sure, it was less a direct fight and more them trying to survive alongside two others, but it was still something. They just… Had to apply those same thoughts they had back then, right?

As Amor addressed the group, Makoto would finally nod in agreement and acknowledgement. ”Understood.” They responded simply, their thoughts still a bit of a swirl in their head. This was something they’d have to think over for awhile, they felt... But it was direction, at the very least.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,050 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 21:25:16 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"We won't let you down!" A promise. Not just to , , or @makotokarumi- but a personal one as well. Tempest had some stakes in this particular search knowledge that he would keep to himself for now.[break][break]

So.[break][break]

"If we find or face any Legendary pokemon in our research, we need to keep in mind that they're not gods or immortal. They're just really old, really strong pokemon. If we work together and we're smart about it they won't be able to take us down."[break][break]

A toothy grin was given, Tempest slipping back into being more easy going. All that serious talk was hard to keep up with.[break][break]

"I guess we have one of our first targets. Makoto, would you like to help me go meet up with Zapdos again? Since it knows me, it probably won't try and fry us."

[attr="class","tag"]@ TEAM NEBULA

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 19:41:34 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Smiled brightly at them all and their answers. Amor had lead many things in his life, it had been expected of him even before he was left alone, but they were all things built by someone else. Amor had never lead something that he himself had built before aside from the company he had created here in Hoenn, but it wasn't the same. This didn't feel like that, he didn't know how to describe it, but with his most charming smile he would give them all a nod.

"Alright you all know our goal, and what we are hoping to achieve. We will have one of these meetings every so often to just pour over everything together. I think that would be good, knowledge is power after all. Should any of you need assistance from me, well I'm rather easy to find. But I'll leave you all to your devices for now." It was hard to hide the happiness in his voice, but he tried to remain as neutral as possible.

"Good luck to you all, and try to not get killed before our next meeting okay?" He chuckled, and then he would take his leave letting them stay in their shared lab for as long as they liked, or let them leave at their leisure.

TLDR
I think we can end it there!
Thank you guys!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 2:52:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]AN ABSOL HATCHES FROM YOUR EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE OR FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] JUSTIFIED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWORDS DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DETECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] X-SCISSOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGIC COAT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 2:54:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven