[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
extraction: navy & desiree
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 10:10:19 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

The initial moments around the pulsating core of magenta always felt exciting, even if the time thereafter was packed to the brim with ill-inducing hallucinations and the metamorphosing of reality. Like a page of a cosmic horror novel ripped out and whipped into something real; just how was a place like this ever so familiar, a now common reoccurrence, though so mysterious at the same time? There was a certain lurking aspect of this place that felt so wrong yet so right to Desiree, perhaps due to the advisory against traversing the rifts, but that advice only led her to defiance. A wish to itch that odd curiosity. To grow within the discordance.[break][break]

Noticing what she thought was a stranger as she picked up some discarded shards of dynite ore and stuffed them into her purse, her eyes kept returning to the sight of him each time they looked toward the floor. It felt like.. when you walk past someone on the street that you used to know and hadn't seen in years, but recognition happens days, weeks after the secondary run-in. Was this a doppelganger of someone, or was the radiation of the core already kicking into full gear?[break][break]

With a quick snap of her fingers, the Hatterene beside her cast AROMATIC MIST, forming a brief scattering cloud of pink smoke, enough for her to breathe in; something that proved just the thing to take the edge off in the Ultra Deep Sea. Walking through the smoke cloud toward her unrecognizable acquaintance, she'd place a cigarette between her lips and light the tip.[break][break]

"Here for the harvest as well, or a personal matter~? ♡" She asked curiously, fluffing her white fur coat snugly against her torso and arms. "I can't help but wonder- are you Kalosian? I feel like I recognize you, though it's had to have been quite some time, and I haven't lived here long."[break][break]

If only she knew.

[break][break]

NOTES

- take the brunt equally | 50 total rks points

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 5:41:05 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

They must be getting desperate, sending him out alone. Soon, there will be power spots all over Hoenn. They’ll dot the landscape here as they do in distant Galar. Man is ever the sort of creature that will march themselves right off a cliff, whistling a merry tune. Those above him march happily towards peril, telling themselves they must. Rocket will have the advantage if they don’t. The DRK Triad will overwhelm them if they don’t.[break][break]
Navy doesn’t go in much for excuses. All he knows is that he wants this to be done. He’d prefer to get sanctioned by the council. Come down here with an army. Raze this place. Tear out Eternatus’s heart, tear out everything He needs to live.[break][break]
When he arrives at the core, bathing in its light, he realizes that he isn’t alone. Someone else is already there. Thinking he will soon be dealing with a Rocket, Navy throws out Vortigern. His black dragon’s soul links with his own. Breathing in mingled air, he lumbers forward.[break][break]
What greets him is not an enemy, but a flame. To call her an old flame is to grossly overstate how much time has passed since they have slept together. Of all the places he expected to encounter Desiree, this was on the bottom of the list. Vortigern senses his confusion. As a creature that has only ever had one mate, the dragon doesn’t understand how the human can feel lust for both Melody and this one, although those feelings have long since died down.[break][break]
I’m the Sheriff.” Navy says. His voice remains the same, even if it’s aged like rum in a battered barrel. “Desi, what the hell are you doing here. This isn’t trespassing. This is suicide.

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 20:43:01 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

His words, his voice came with a bubbling feeling of shock and bewilderment, accompanied by a momentary flash to one of the things that stood out from the first conversation they had together. On that pedestal, Navy claimed that Hoenn would take things from you that you could never get back. Was that why he looked like this, so different than he did a mere month ago? Desiree did not understand in the slightest, but she felt worried for the one who stood before her, concerned for the man who had acquainted himself with her body and mind on that vibrant night. And by his questioning, it felt like the feeling was mutual, though differing in connotation. Typical.[break][break]

"You're late to the suicide talk, Navy." She sighed, taking a long drag of her cigarette. "This is my seventh trip here- is it such a shock to know that I met this core before we met that night in Dewford? You told me to be careful and believe me, I took that quite seriously."[break][break]

Stroking her hand against the hat-like head of the Hatterene, her onlooking gaze appeared to be filled with regret and vibrant angst. Desiree felt bad about not reaching out after their beautiful night together; things were picking up in her life, even with how busy it had already been as of late. Heart encapsulated by another's warmth, Callan, there was a difference in how she viewed him in comparison to the Sheriff. There was still that attraction to Navy fueled by lust, but she considered her feelings toward him as if they were a couple of fluttering petals of roses, whereas those for the guitarist were the whole bouquet.[break][break]

She figured now would not be the best time to greet him with a hug and a kiss as they were no longer near the peaceful Hoennian shores, and on the off chance he was upset due to such a shameless attempt at ghosting. "I'm here to gather dynite ore for the league, as one would be." A half-truth; she did not want to be chastised for exposing herself to such dangers to satiate her curiosity, as so many had done before. Desiree didn't give two shits about what the league wished to gather here or not, she used it as an excuse, to get that exposure to the ethereality she always dreamed of as a child. Even if the league was surely banking on her donations of the material.[break][break]

"Did something happen to you? You look so different, it's wildly concerning." She asked, flicking the used-up ash from her cigarette onto the core.

[break][break]

NOTES

- teehee OLD!!! NAVY U LOOK SO FUCKING OLD BRO WTF!!! WHY TF U LOOK LIKE THAT!! LMAOOOO

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 8:54:12 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Matter of fact, it would surprise me.” The knowledge that she’s gone down here doesn’t sit right with him. They’ve only managed to delve this deep thanks to his expeditions. Melody and him are the only people to have explored the farthest depths of the Ultra Deep Sea. They alone have seen the true power housed within these organs. They alone were judged by those thousand eyes…[break][break]
And yet here another stands. Someone wholly ignorant, as the whole League is wholly ignorant, of what they’re dealing with. Everyone is so used to playing with fire that they scarce remember the sting against their skin. Navy, with one foot in reality, still remembers. He remembers very well. Nothing good ever comes of delving too deep. All things in moderation. The god of this sea does not believe in half-measures or temperance.[break][break]
I got aged up in a Space-Time distortion. It’s – it’s complicated. And I’m not the guy who can explain it to you. Point is, I lost six years of my life. Feels like twenty.” A hand reflexively strokes his beard. Most men in his family experience a drastic shift in their hair color around thirty. Navy was hoping to enjoy the battered blue for a few more years, but it regressed to a basic brown.[break][break]
Desi, it’s dangerous here. Dangerous for your soul. That thing,” he points a finger up to the pulsing magenta organ, “it wants us to do this. It wants us to use this ore. This is the worst Arceus damned idea the league’s ever cooked up.” He says this with a Geiger counter and all his mining equipment ready to go.[break][break]
It’s a god. It’s an evil god. Nothing good can come of this.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 19:57:51 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A time-space distortion caused him to lose years of his life, aging him like that in such a short time? Desiree wondered if that happened to coincide with the strange mass of swirling color that enveloped the Slateport Warehouses those weeks prior; but in that case, why had such a thing not happened to her, as she had traversed it too? "Nobody serves to have their years plucked out of their hands like that- I'm sorry that has happened to you." She expressed, eyes looking at him imbued with an attempt to feel empathetic. It was as if he was a living truth of his words of concern and warning back in Dewford, those genuine worries, despite the mysteries seemingly turning him into an enigma in her gaze.[break][break]

When she had heard his expression of what could be taken by the place she now called her home the day they met, she took them a bit more seriously than what she had heard from both the glimmering guitarist and her long-term pen pal, Matias Silph. They had just met, after all; why would someone in a position such as his be falsely candid to someone they just barely had acquainted with? He seemed quite serious and consumed by the dangers of this place in his remarks now, and damn did she want to take them seriously as she did his wish for her to be careful in her endeavors. But none of it made sense to her.[break][break]

"I want to believe what you're saying, but it? A god? Navy, what you're saying sounds preposterous." She let out a bit of a nervous chuckle, leaning down to collect more of the discarded dynite fractals. "Why would the league send people to go in if it's that bad? If it is a god with motives like that.. wouldn't the league wish to not disturb it, to not give it what it wants?" Desiree didn't know a thing about the lore of the gods, at least, other than the adoration Josh Devlin had for that proclaimed speed god they had a conversation about after a similar extraction mission. All the mysteries of this place were left unanswered by those she had ventured into the deep with, perhaps this was the missing piece in the grand puzzle of the pink flicker and the eyes coating the walls.[break][break]

No, it couldn't be. Blissfully ignorant, it was all too strange, too foreign. Too fictitious.

[break][break]

NOTES

-

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 10:46:40 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Des, I know how it sounds.” Nihilego start to swim down. It comes down to this, as it always does. This moment is one moment played out across many avenues, alleyways, and ateliers. A musician has their stage. A warrior has their battlefield. The backdrop and the people might change, the song remains the same. One pokeball slips free. Just one creature serves as his defensive line.[break][break]
Vortigern is no normal Garchomp. He towers above humans and most examples of his kind. His golden eyes are filled with a quiet rage. Launching himself at these Nihilego, he crushes them with candid ease. These creatures are but shadows of the monsters Hoenn was forced to contend with during the three days war. These monsters try to sting him, but he has killed many of their kind before. He has a taste for their innards and the secrets they hold.[break][break]
I was like that, the first time Kyle told me something crazy with a straight face. Hell, I’m still like this. People tell me the craziest crap you’ve ever heard, and I’m just a guy with a Garchomp and a job to do.” While he speaks, the heart of the black dragon and its human sync up. Their souls link once more. Navy feels the rush of air against his cheek when Vortigern turns his attention to some new monster.[break][break]
Why would the government lie to us about something? ‘Cause they think they know how to control it. They think they have no choice. They think all kinds of shit that isn’t true. I have no choice but to obey. Des, this thing is evil. It mutates Pokemon. It won’t let people properly die. And we’re harvesting it for parts!”[break][break]
Protocol demands, if his suspicion that she is intruding proves true, that he place her under arrest. For all he knows, she could be a Rocket spy. No matter what, he thinks it’s pointless. It is not justice that would be served by that arrest, but its opposite. He’d rob a woman of her future for playing with fire. They are all but ants crawling on the face of a tapestry none of them understand.[break][break]
Whatever you think you’re gonna get from here, you’re not. Think about everything you’d have to have seen to get this far. Just look at that!” He raises a hand towards the core looming above them. It pulses and fills Navy with its venom.[break][break]
Is it so weird to believe we’re inside something we shouldn’t be?

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 10:47:38 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 21:09:30 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The words that left Navy's lips felt as if they were cutting into her soul with his conviction, there was no indicator she could detect that would prove that he was lying for some kind of ulterior motive; looking around at their surroundings, the approaching tentacle monsters, the pulsating core, Desiree's vision began to falter in the hallucinogenics as soon as she allowed herself to mentally acknowledge the truth. This was the missing puzzle piece that she had been wanting to find, wanting to figure out since the first time she had come here by accident alongside Callan- but why was Navy forced to obey such lies spouted from the league, forced to endure such dangers? Was the League unwilling to listen to those who felt they had a grasp of things further than their commissioner?[break][break]

But she felt Navy was out of touch in thinking that if she had a motive here, she would not be able to get what she truly wanted, because she was with each individual outing to the core and its surroundings. A means to escape from the fluctuating dark veil that cloaked her mind, a distraction from it- the Ultra Deep Sea's depths truly were able to distract Desiree from the guilt of her past actions, forcibly making her focus on the present and the dangers that came with the wavering scenery. She would never tell him that was the true reason why she came here, the reason she inquired with the league to get clearance to gather these 'godly' parts on their behalf.[break][break]

"Dissembling an evil entity from the inside out doesn't seem like the worst idea, would that not make it weaker? I made the decision to reach out to the league to help them with this little project of theirs just as you did to follow- which means that I have no choice but to obey as well, regardless of their motives. It's all above me, I can't help but feel like a cog in the league's machine." She crossed her arms, gazing into the core within her fluctuating eyes guided by Navy's hand. Sure, the thought that they were inside of an evil god felt just as bewildering as it felt intimidating, but they were already in. There was no turning back at this point, only after they made it out alive.[break][break]

Joining the black dragon that cut through the swarming Nihilego like a knife in cheese, Raspberry the glimmering Dragonair slithered out of Desiree's grasp and summoned a brilliant TWISTER, battering the Ultra Beasts and causing them to clump together into the pull of the cyclone. She would watch with confidence- if this trip would be like anything else that she had experienced in her previous visits, she was sure there would be much larger fish to fry in the upcoming moments. The feeling of fear was not quite there yet, moreso cautious curiosity, as she had no choice but to believe Navy in his outlandish claims.[break][break]

Smoke filled her lungs as the walls began to waver, though she couldn't help but sigh- this was a far different Navy than she had encountered back in Dewford, back in his bed. "All I want is to give the league what they have claimed to want, that being the ores that dot this hellscape. This place is gruesome, yes- but I have never been here without good company, at least, not until now. You're chastising me for doing a job that was assigned to me, Je n'aime pas ça." A truth cloaked in a lie, though she was already feeling that her acting on what she had innocently signed up for, to help, was still not going to be enough for the Sheriff. Desiree did not like this version of the man she had once looked up to for his valiance that one night- he seemed a mess, perhaps too frightened by the complexities in the truth for his own good. She did not want to end up like him, so she wouldn't allow herself.[break][break]

Even if he had shattered her ignorance of the truth of the Ultra Deep Sea with his conviction. "It sure is weird, mon ami. Does this evil god have a name?" She asked him curiously, watching the two dragons shred in tandem with one another. At least Raspberry seemed to be having a good time with another.

[break][break]

NOTES

- focus on heals/defense | 100 total rks points

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 21:00:28 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Then get out!” He cries as he feels the black rage of a dragon sweep over him. The anger is apparent in how hard he mines, his Excadril inching away. “You don’t have to be here! This isn’t your war! You don’t have to do this to yourself!” Even in the rage, there is concern. Clear, ample concern beneath the fire in his eyes.[break][break]
You’re here ‘cause you wanna be. You came from Kalos to the most dangerous place in the world! Arceus damn it, I don’t wanna have to bury you, too! This place takes, Des. It takes,” He slams his pick against the stone alongside the Pokemon’s drill, “and takes” again, “and takes! And what does it give you?! What hollow prize does Hoenn give you in return?”[break][break]
He points up at the core of this breathing god. It slumbers without noticing them, even now. It, like the world at large, little cares for the pageantry of mere mortals.[break][break]
Eternatus, or something like him, is gonna notice you. Something will think you’re important. It’ll give you power. Make you an avatar. Then you’ll end up like so many of my other friends.” The pick falls. They’ve gotten as much ore as they’re going to get.[break][break]
I miss the lazy, goofy, friendly I knew before he got Ho-oh. The hero complex thing’s my gig…I want my friend back. I miss before he was so damn grim. A man’s life shouldn’t be defined by all the death he’s been through like Yveltel says it should! Hell, I bet wasn’t crazy as hell before he got Groudon. Bastard went and killed half my team. Desi…”[break][break]
Off and away, Vortigern protects her. He dances in the midst of the twister. Nothing reaches Desiree while the black dragon and her own Pokemon look after her. Once, he would have devoured her. Now, with his heart beating in sync with the human’s, he feels the tenderness beneath the flesh.[break][break]
The League wants everything we have to give. Don’t let it take your life, or the person you are right now.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 20:04:47 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"I have no intention of leaving, désolée." She sighed, continuing to pick up more of the discarded dynite fractals. He just couldn't quit. "But you're right- I don't have to be here, yet I chose to assist because I wanted to. The hollow prize you speak of.. Navy, have you ever been through something so soul-rotting, so terrible that the only way to fend off the post-trauma is at the expense of your safety? The prize this gives me is nothing more than a distraction, a very, very big distraction." There was no telling whether or not he would understand, but she desperately hoped; based on their previous conversations on that night of the twisting clock piece of the ferris wheel, she could tell he had been through a lot. But everyone's ways of processing such misdoings were different, so vastly different.[break][break]

Desiree figured that would be the case with the two of them, as they had lived such vastly different lives. Gaze brought to the core again by his rough, torn fingers, it flickered within her hallucinating visuals, but she could not help but feel bewildered at his tangent. The people that he spoke of- was it that he had experienced the other sides of the coins that were and than she had the chance to since she arrived in Hoenn, or that he was stretching the truth of who they truly were at their core? "The concept of avatarship is something above me, I cannot understand it no matter how much those around me speak of it. Why is it that you speak so badly of such a blessing while some people chase it? I.. don't get it."[break][break]

It was such a strange, foreign concept, those even granted the ability to tame a legendary pokemon without the supposed powers that sometimes were granted by doing so. Inhaling her nicotine, it was an immaculate marvel amidst the confusion and scolding that the dragons were able to fend off such vicious attackers in tandem with one another; she was thankful that Navy was here in that regard, but she still did not understand what he was trying to accomplish by dispelling her from such a trivial matter. Desiree knew that she was permitted to be here, permitted to gather resources on behalf of the league in exchange for the distraction she craved. If so many had entered and exited, so many were granted the same permission, why was it so bad that she was here of all people? Surely this place couldn't take and take from everyone who traversed the rifts, she figured that would be impossible- and unallowed by the government, which she put far more trust in the hands of than she should have, ignorantly.[break][break]

"You don't understand, Navy. The Desiree that came to Hoenn is not the Desiree that I was a year ago, even six months ago- I've been through a lot, yes, but the girl that got on that one-way plane was at her lowest! I was at my lowest, Navy.. and if that feeling can be taken away, if the person that I am right now can change through this for the better- well, I want that more than anything! Nobody can understand the way I truly feel, the shattered me behind the mask I put on every morning, not even you! I want those feelings taken away from me!" She cried, the hallucinogens resonating with her tears and making it feel as if she was releasing tears wisping into the smoke of her cigarette. Electricity crackled against the serpentine pokemon's skin as it released a THUNDER WAVE at a stray Nihilego approaching.

[break][break]

NOTES

- :peeposprint:

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 20:27:41 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

I wanna understand that person, Desi.” Whatever’s in front of him is the most important thing in the world. Maybe he misses the bigger picture, but what does the bigger picture matter if he can’t help one lost soul? What does the fate of a multiverse matter if the people contained therein cannot be saved? So he makes that earnest plea. He guides Vortigern with a mere flick of his hands, a tilt of the eye. They’re in sync down here more than anywhere else. Their nervous systems seem liked. As he attacks the ore, Vortigern’s claw attacks monsters.[break][break]
The dragon dances in tandem with his fellows. There’s a song in here somewhere, but Navy is no artist. He won’t be the one to sing about this day, or any other day. His father crushed that dream long ago. Through the fog of memory, that memory is shown to both of them. Pink interdream mist blocks out the organ. In its place is a shadow. It grabs a guitar, an original, something beautiful Navy saved up for over Arceus knows how many paychecks.[break][break]
It's smashed. Destroyed. Demolished. Any chance of a normal life is dashed along with that guitar. It was the first step of the warrior’s road.[break][break]
Whatever that person’s like, no matter how bad the pain is…I wanna understand ‘em. I wanna help that person. Wanna help ‘em up top, not down here in hell. You’re too good for this place. Hell, all the civilians they let down here are. This isn’t for you. It shouldn’t be for anyone decent…”[break][break]
There’s so much hunger in the eyes of the people around them. Hunger to help. Hunger to be somebody. Hunger to climb. They forget how nice it feels to have your feet planted on the ground.[break][break]
People here…they chase highs. They want it like a horse head wants a needle. Don’t be that.” His eyes find hers and there’s a silent plea, accentuated by a spoken one. “Please.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 20:48:25 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Desiree felt as if Navy did not know what he was bargaining for when it came to his wish to get to know the girl that traveled to Hoenn, the girl that rested behind the bubbly, refined, rose-colored mask she presented. "I don't think I'm too good for this place.. it's sweet that you want to help me, but I think the only person that can help me is myself. And I hate that, I hate that so much." She continued to cry, gazing into the interdream mist that encompassed the gargantuan core. So many others had tried to help her with the demons that cast the dim-lit veil, such as those that had accompanied her into the thicket of the Mechanical Kingdom. Though she wanted to let others in, embarrassment and shame held her back; she believed that her now true self was a conflict of interest for all the relationships she craved, her past painting her out to be a horrible, terrible person.[break][break]

"I've done many terrible things that I regret.. and I feel guilty for leading you on into thinking I'm not utterly fucked in the head. I chase distractions and I lie. I try to seem fine to others but I'm not fine." She bit her lip, looking down at the shattered remnants of ore that painted the ground. Had she not run into Navy in the trenches of the abyss, she knew that the distraction of the dangers that presented themselves would be enough- but now it wasn't, she was being forced to relive her traumas as she delved into introspection. While the dragons fought off the tentacle-ridden monsters, the Musharna that floated next to her began to channel its psychic powers to eat Desiree's cruel daydreams, its pink mist turning into the deepest of noire.[break][break]

Looking into the mist would present moving imagery, depictions of the things that Desiree feared to one day be brought to life about herself. Though she had not planned to tell a soul about what had happened, what would show itself in the black dreams spoke for her; imagery of needles being inserted into the skin and releasing their toxins, leaving track marks, and her ring-adorned fingers pushing her screaming, knife-wielding father off of the edge of a penthouse balcony. They would play over and over again in different variations, showcasing the blood that poured out of her body with all of the wounds her dad had granted to her.[break][break]

She was too deep in her thoughts to even notice this was being shown, her dreams being eaten and pushed out into replications. "I was like that once- I was addicted to the chase, addicted to that feeling. I've been sober from that for almost three years, but.. fuck, it's been really hard, so hard to maintain my sobriety from the needle.. I understand now, why so many people chase that feeling-- and I won't, I can't do that again." Desiree covered her teary eyes with her hands, a wish to not catch any reactions that Navy may or may not have presented. That feeling of shame was too much, complemented by the effects of the core. The pit in her stomach felt like it was spiraling.

[break][break]

NOTES

-

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 9:44:25 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 9:54:47 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

He watches in fascination as her life plays across the mist for him. Addiction. Loss. Desolation. Murder. She, too, is cursed to forever be chased by the furies. It’s heartbreaking. It’s loneliness like he hasn’t felt in years. It reminds him of being fourteen, alone, utterly terrified to go home. The only reason he did was because, if not him, the monster that dwelled in their home would take it out on his younger brother.[break][break]
Both of them, it seems, have monkeys on their back. They cling there, products of the mist. The monkeys sneer up at them both, each wearing the face of their fathers – first kills. He has faced his father before in this mist. He’s always so huge, looming over him the way an adult looms over a child. Today he’s small. Navy could pull him off, crush him. Destroy him. The weight is too great. It’s like the weight of the world clings to his back.[break][break]
Don’t care how you fucked up, Desi. Doesn’t change how I feel. Lemme be your friend. I’m fucked up, too.” Not drug fucked up, but what is adrenaline if not another opiate? What is the thrill of the battle if not another way of slipping against the edge?[break][break]
But you don’t gotta be fucked up alone. You don’t gotta be that person again. There’s this line, from the first song I ever tried to play on the guitar…” In the mist, a guitar explodes into a million little pieces. There’s no triumph in this destruction, it is no sign of opulent rebellion. It is oppression, authority asserting itself over something vulnerable.[break][break]
There’s still time to change the road you’re on. We…we don’t gotta be this.” He says while the monkey caresses him. It whispers sweet promises into his ear. Assurances he’s not enough, that he will never be enough. He’s not man enough for this. He never could be. Not good enough for Melody. Not good enough for any woman or any person. Not good enough to stand with Kyle and the rest.[break][break]
Come on. Let’s – let’s just go. Let’s talk about this somewhere with more light.

notes about this post

Notes go here