TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
extraction: navy & desiree
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 10:08:37 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

When the vicious nightmares produced hanging flowers, dreams of what it would be like to tell others just how fucked her past and her present had brought her to be, Desiree had never imagined the other person would claim that they were fucked up too. It was something that she never envisioned, alongside how she had never believed that others would feel for her the way not even she could feel for herself; but how could someone wish to be her friend while witnessing those things play out in the mist, almost omnipotent in the visions that painted the hellscape of her mind? She was paranoid he was being one to jest, one wishing to say those sincerities to bring the weather back to the sun, enhanced by the core's evil prowess.[break][break]

The guitar exploded with Navy's gentleness, the lyrics flowing out and dancing within her radiation-filled psyche, a never-ending storm of noire and flickering hurt. "It's not how I imagined it feeling telling someone else, that weight I dreamed of being lifted off of my shoulders," she said as the tears flowed, enhanced by the monkey hanging from her shoulder whispering to her lies, ".. the universe wants me to be alone, it wants the grief to consume me. I've been letting it, no matter how hard I try.. and I'm afraid there is no more time for me to heal, it's impossible..! It hurts... so bad.." Guilt tore deep with the claws of the monkey in her shoulders, sending chills down her spine. It planted seeds of turmoil, able to thrive in her current conditions. So intense she felt as if she was frozen, unable to run in response to his wish to go.[break][break]

"I saw him here, he arose from a pile of his flesh," she said, golden eyes spinning in agony, ".. my father, the man I killed after he cut into me with his knife, over, and over, and over.. you want to be friends with me, even when knowing that I did it, considering my life more important than his? You can't.. nobody would want to be around someone like that, it's too cruel, too vicious! Nobody can feel hurt like this, not even you.." The whispers in her ear were telling her this, fueling her insecurities even more. All she wanted deep down was to be full of love, the very aspect of love- but the voices giggled telling her the love was lost, substituted with guilt, grief, and psychedelic delusion.[break][break]

She wanted to be like how she perceived Navy, strong, willing to give advice rather than fold in the hands of the wretched grip. But the veil cast over her eyes forbid such things, the very thing stopping her from prospering, unable to bloom the brilliant seeds of pink from the garden of pain, the endless spiraling pit.

[break][break]

NOTES

- BATTLE A MANIFESTED TRAUMA.[break]
- total rks points: 150

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 17:34:17 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

You’re not the only one who’s killed your father.” The monkey on Navy’s back grins, accompanied by a high laugh. “Michael killed—”[break][break]
My name,” he shouts over the grinning monster, “is Navy. That’s the name your son gave me. The one you would’ve beaten next if I’d left.” His words cut the monkey off, but he still grins. It finds all of this funny – too funny for words. Snickering like some wild thing, he hardly seems to notice Navy’s struggles to take him off. In the cursed son’s hands, he feels like lead.[break][break]
I killed my old man too, Des.” That is a secret no one knows. Not his best friend. Not the woman he loves. Not Tsubaki. Only one woman, lost to him forever, knows that secret. His voice is choked, full of raw emotion. It flows over with hatred. Hatred for himself. For Eternatus, who he knows influences his mind with the poisoned mist. Most of all, for the man who mocks him even in death.[break][break]
I cut the breaks to his truck. Easiest thing in the world to make it look like a mechanical fuck-up. Realized too late…mom was going too.” Like so many story book heroes, he took up a sword to slay a monster. Like so many who live out those fantasies, he was forced to behold the terrible destruction a sword might cleave.[break][break]
If your old man was half the bastard mine was, he deserved it. Don’t, don’t make it right, but…” His understanding is born of a blackened soul, stained by original sin. To rip the heart out of one’s father is to invite the wrath of the furies. Behind him, drawn in the mist, is the warrior howling in rage. He welcomes the furies. If their spears piercing his flesh is the price he must pay for his brother’s happiness, he would pay it a thousand times.[break][break]
But I get it. And you gotta move on. There’s people who need you, Desi.” He hugs her. It is not the lascivious embrace of a lover. It’s a human wholly accepting and understanding another, sins and all. “There’s people who’d feel as empty as we do if you let this kill you.

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
610 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 21:28:28 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The monkey sprawled across her shoulder blades giggled and pointed while the other one made its claims, claims that caused her heart to ache more than ever before. Twin swords, once encased in blood now residing deep into the hilts of their souls- Desiree was quick to eat her words of selfishness, unable to realize how others may have and did go through similar, wretched experiences as her own. Seeds of grief released darkened pollen and spores from their indentations in her heart, swiftly swimming through her nervous system in shock, heightened by the claws of the monkey that dug into her spine.[break][break]

As she listened to his story cast through the mist of cruel dreams, the cascade of tears flowed with numbness. Redness and shock sprawled across her cheeks, the drained empathy causing her to feel tenfold for Navy despite never being able to feel for herself. "We're killers.. it's.. so wrong, I would have never thought..," She sniffled, putting the pieces together that she was more like him than she ever thought she could have been, but in the worst of ways. "Why must we live in a world like this? A world with so much hate, where it trumps the very concept of love and innocence, I.. it haunts me, I know deep down he deserved it.. but it makes me feel even worse, as nobody deserves to fall at the hands of another.. it goes against the life I always dreamed of, being the face of love.." A part of her wishes she would have let him succeed, let him sink his knife in one more time.[break][break]

"I don't know how to move on, I try and try, but nothing ever works," she bit her lip, feeling the delicate kisses of the monkey against her neck as Navy's arms embraced her, ".. how did you.. did you.. get over it..? It can't define you, you're.. you, all you've done for the world..! But it defines me, it eats at me.. I'm guilty.. I can never be better, I'm unqualified to help anyone.." Trembling as the monkey whispered to her more and more of what she believed to be lies, Desiree was beginning to hit her limit, the numbness and sadness turning into anger. A bitterness, a wish to never accept that the world would truly never be as full of love as she always wished it to be. The monkey told her it would never be the way that she wanted, it would always be full of evil, full of hate, and she despised the thought no matter how true it could have been.[break][break]

It brought her to pull from the hug and reach for the monkey's skull with both of her hands, pulling and pulling at the heaviness until it inevitably released. Looking at its hate-imbued eyes as it continued to giggle and point, her hyperventilation and overexposure caused her to shakily push into them with her sharp nails, popping, digging, reducing it to twitching, turgling clumps. A killer, the core of what she never wished she would have become. But like the manifestation of her father born from the flesh in this very chamber, she was sick of all its taunts. It did not deserve to know, it did not deserve to manifest and exist. It did not deserve to spit into her ears or lay kisses upon her neck. As it laughed on the floor, it ate at her more, burning her on the inside. Guilt.

[break][break]

NOTES

- owo

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 11:43:01 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Des,” he repeats, a sad prayer, “Desi.” Watching her crush the monster on her back with her bare hands. It’s a visceral, violent, bloody act of liberation. That was how a black dragon tore at its problems.[break][break]
Desi, you gotta. We gotta be better. It’s the people who need us who make it worth goin’ on. I’d have probably just died, if I didn’t have my brother.” He tries to reconcile her, finally settling on doing it the only way that he knows how.[break][break]
Somewhere out there’s someone who’s hurt like us. They listen to your music. It makes everything feel okay. They feel how real your stuff is. Even if it ain’t real to you, it is to them. You help carry ‘em through the day. Probably lots of people. That’s why I started strumming a guitar when I did.”[break][break]
I won’t have no sissies in my house, Michael. Music ain’t for men.”[break][break]
Arceus,” he growls at his father, snickering monkey that he is, “shut up.” He tries to rip him free, but it feels like he’s peeling the skin off his own back. The creatures born from the poisoned dragon’s mist are creatures of flesh, just as he is.[break][break]
Desi.” He repeats. He’s been down here so many times, yet this is the one that’s getting to him. Every pore on his body is filled with the poison. It seeps into him. His mind is mush. All he wants to do is try to help, and through helping find absolution.[break][break]
Desi. Come on. We gotta get out of here.” He tries desperately to pick her up, to head for the edge of the mist. It will part soon. It has to part soon. That’s how this always goes.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
610 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 21:56:59 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Desiree shakily dug her heel into the giggling lump, the words of the Sheriff cutting into her ears, spinning. Above all else she wanted to accept all of the violent curses that had fallen onto her shoulders, but how? All of it was easier said than done tenfold; it could never be like the monkey that now resided on the floor, it could never be artificial, brought on by cruel dreams manifesting into reality. She saw it as the universe punishing her for changing her fate, for being the one to emerge from the skyline with her life. Completely ignorant of the grand, unforgiving scheme that truly was the Ultra Deep Sea alongside the rest of the cruel cosmos and its deities, she made it all about herself and the traumas tainting her mind, selfish.[break][break]

The flicker of the tera crystals lining the walls pulsated, overstimulating her already spinning kaleidoscope of pain within her gaze. "I would have died.. I wish I did," she cried, her heel digging into a rapid stomp, ".. but what if when it's all said and done.. when the truth comes to light, when all of my fans listen to me.. what if they can never feel the same as they once did? What if all they can hear when they listen to my music are the words of a liar, the words of a killer..?" Anger pulsating through her veins delicately woven with her ultimate fears, she hurt as she wouldn't blame them for feeling such things. They would feel just like she did, disgusted with herself and the things her survival instinct led her to do. Though the manifestation of the monkey began to fade, she did not need it to be present to believe its lies. There was one deep within her, running its paws across the seeds of grief planted inside of her brain and soul, enhanced by the core's discordance.[break][break]

"Don't tell.. don't tell.." She whimpered, intoxicated by the effects of the radiation, numbness trickling through her every limb as Navy picked her up. "Don't tell, don't let it get out! Don't tell, don't tell.. It feels like my world is dying, I don't.." Secrets were bound to flutter outward with the pollen and spores of grief in the cruel world, the world where many pried and thrived in digging into the depths of others. She never told all the others, it was her biggest fear that one minuscule detail would creep out and open the book to the eyes of the world. She was afraid, petrified, paranoid, unable to hold in her fears any longer. In her flight or fight she froze instead, unable to fathom that it was indeed their time to leave before it was too late. Before they were to succumb, especially her.[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 3:54:32 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONTROLLING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The mental anguish rises to unbearable levels. As the Eternatus core whirs, the fleshy walls begin to swarm with pink eye-like shapes. Still, through these translucent barriers, you catch a glimpse of a nearby planet. One that looks suspiciously like the one you all live in—except that a large portion of it seems covered in land.[break][break]

You must escape with your gathered material. Your ally or allies may be incapacitated by the paranoia settling in their psyches, or perhaps, the eldritch mutations beginning to metamorphose their body or bodies.[break][break]

Depending on how much your characters have mined, you may need to lessen your extracted load to ensure successful escape from this wretched place. After all, the horrors that reside here may make chase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and escape.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 3:55:03 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

I’m not gonna tell.” He vows. “No matter what. Our secret.” What they know about each other could bury them both. A gym leader responsible for a double homicide, a pop star who murdered her own father. Creatures like them are ill-suited for sunlight. All the same, he will force a way for them back up to the sun.[break][break]
We’re gettin’ out of here.” Those words are for her. The next are shouted up at the core. “You hear me?! We’re leaving.” The monkeys snicker, even in death. They bury their fingers in deep. They whisper sweet words.[break][break]
Visions of another world flash above them – a Hoenn consumed by the land. A Hoenn where another of Navy’s enemies was allowed to flourish. Throwing out his Cyclizar, the little dragon begins to spin. Her rapid spin clears the fog, inch by inch. He forces himself out, away from the core. Fog surrounds them on both sides, the funnel through which he treads small.[break][break]
Poison mist snakes around them, threatening to swallow them whole. It’s inviting. Intoxicating. It is a promise of an eventual, inevitable end, staved off by luck and nothing more. Thin Lizzy burns the rubber of her wheels to make a path. Just a little further. Just a little further and they’ll be out.[break][break]
Looking up at the vision from another world, Navy swears he sees a familiar face looking back at him. The boy, burning alive, turns and keeps walking. The older brother follows the younger’s example.[break][break]
Almost there. Just a little bit more. Your fans don’t gotta know. Nobody does.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
610 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 5:08:15 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Desiree wanted to trust him, to trust in the same man that once whisked her away from the shores of Dewford. There was no reason for her to doubt the words that left his lips, but the radiation brought paranoia with the screams of the monkey that clawed from the inside of her soul; what if he would be the one to send her world tumbling down, while he was simultaneously the one that uplifted so many? Navy couldn't be, she wished for that never to be a possibility. But fear caused her to hyperventilate as the feeling of needles struck her skin.[break][break]

Looking into the smog of poison, the thousand eyes fluttered their pulsating lashes of flesh against the walls, the visions of the end of the world woven between them. For being so shattered, contained inside a frozen prison of skin, her immediate instinct was to run so it couldn't catch another glimpse; she felt embarrassed, ashamed, being soaked up by the sea of the otherworldly gaze. It was one that she had seen before, but she had never gone this deep. She had never been this far gone to the gargantuan core and the lies it whispered.[break][break]

"The evil god," she shakily said, ".. it knows all of our secrets, it sees us.." With the way that it was able to pull out all of the things, able to manifest the twisted darkness that rested inside of the souls of so many- could it present such things to all the others, be the leaker that she feared above all else? The pink serpent slithered beside them as they slowly made their way toward the exit, but in the fog, it seemed so far despite how close.[break][break]

It weighed on her more than any other feeling, as she felt guilt that they overstayed their welcome in the pit of the depths. "What if it takes what we said, what we lived.. and puts it into the minds of all?" She said as the tears fell, paranoid, intoxicated. Fate in the hands of a man, despite how much she wished not to be a damsel in destress.

[break][break]

NOTES

- LESSEN THE LOAD AND ESCAPE.[break]
- total rks points: 250

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 23:34:39 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

He won’t.” He chants. “He won’t. He can’t.Can’t. Eternatus can do whatsoever it wishes. It sleeps because it wishes to sleep. Hoenn flourishes because He has not turned His gaze upon it yet across the vast sea of stars. It comes for them. His quiet hum, the poisoned mist, the whalesong of this midnight sea, it is a promise that one day He will come.[break][break]
It won’t be enough.[break][break]
Manic thoughts rain in his mind, carrying Desiree along through the mist. Thin Lizzy fights tooth and nail to carve a path for them. The monkey on his back begins to melt. Flesh simply peels off until nothing is left but magenta bone and a dragon’s face, cackling up at him. That, too, crumples.[break][break]
When He comes, we’re gonna be divided. We’ll use His tools to kill each other.[break][break]
Step by step, he moves through the mist. If he stops here, he dies. If he looks back, he is lost. Tossing every gathered stone from his pocket, the path shifts. Nihilego swim, taking the ore as an offering. None attacks. Their stingers turn not upon the warden of this midnight sea. They float back up, singing their macabre songs.[break][break]
Things do not die in this sea. Nothing ends. It is a song that stretches into eternity.[break][break]
Endings are matters of human perception. The exit of the core chamber is an ending. It is a promise of absolution. Throwing himself onto Thin Lizzy’s back, he rides. He doesn’t look back.[break][break]
They say they will never die.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 2:54:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: