Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
SMOG: ZEV & BARNABY [RT]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 15:22:21 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev trudged along the barren rock along the foothills of the mountain, his gaze glued to precarious terrain in front of him. Obscuring mist swirled around his ankles, its pink-purple hue warning him of potential dangers.[break][break]

Dangers it conjured, drawing from the dark corners of his mind.[break][break]

He and Bee walked along the northern face of the mountain, having reached finally reached it after numerous skirmishes with League agents. They were seeking any sign of an entrance into the heart of the newly discovered, highly contested island.[break][break]

"See anything yet?" Zev asked his associate, scanning the landscape and finding nothing but dark stone tinged pink with mist.[break][break]

His Gengar, floating by his side, frowns and shakes his head despite the fact that the question was not directed at him.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES[break]
– Zev is wearing combat gear + a mask to hide his identity[break]
– MP total: 10 (posts) + 10 (mist) = 20

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 0:49:56 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstempbarnaby"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Nothing." Nothing of note, anyway.[break][break]

It was difficult to discern mountain from mist as they continued on. Already, Barnaby could hear groans and wails coming from deeper within the thickening smog, hinting at troubles waiting for them if they dared venture in further.[break][break]

But there was no choice. They had their directive — penetrate the mountain at all costs.[break][break]

"Wait," Admin Bee held up his hand in warning, his body stilling as he tilted his head in concentration.[break][break]

There was a strange sound emanating from the mist. Familiar, but not. Whatever it was, its guttural roar was so intense Barnaby felt as if it was vibrating every bone in his body.[break][break]

Then, a dark, crystalline claw emerged in front of them — a single limb of what was an assuredly enormous monster.

[break][break]

[break]

TOTAL: 170 MP[break]
+ 100 MP for smog mission[break]
+ 50 MP for participation in an RT battle/mission[break]
+ 10 MP for interdream mist/paradox pokemon[break]
+ 10 MP per IC post in an RT battle/mission

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","credit2"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby"]--accent:#796477;font:13px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby i"]color: #cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .credit1"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .credit2"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 16:18:42 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev stilled, too, at Bee's warning, his entire body on high alert. His ears strained to pick out the different sounds emanating from the mist, until a furious roar drowned them all out.[break][break]

His heartbeat spiked. Adrenaline flooded his veins. He knew that roar, heard it in his dreams. And when the claw appeared, monstrous in size and made of black crystal, some part of Zev thrilled at the sight.[break][break]

Necrozma loomed above him and Bee, its multicolored visage glowing in the sudden darkness. Ominous clouds gathered in the sky, their undersides illuminated by a sickly magenta light.[break][break]

Before Zev could speak or act, however, someone else shouted.[break][break]

Someone with his voice.[break][break]

"Necrozma! You want to win? I'll help you win!"
[break]

Zev whirled around, astonished. The man standing a few feet away looked exactly like him, only aged by twenty years. A crown of void-black crystal spikes adorned his head, while he was dressed himself in leather armor and furs—like a warrior from a bygone age.[break][break]

Most curiously, a longbow formed of crystal extended from his closed fist, the bowstring crafted of pure, pink light.[break][break]

A bird's shriek cut through the thick air, heralding an avian form as it emerged from the mist. Zev glanced up to see a flash of lavender feathers and black metal.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES[break]
– MP total: 20 (posts) + 10 (mist) = 30

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 23:39:08 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Barnaby's blood chilled upon seeing the monstrous claw cleave through the mist. He took one step back, then another, as the creature stood to its full height. [break][break]

Had they honestly just manifested NECROZMA, of all Pokémon?[break][break]

No, not they. Zev. And as glanced at his companion, he wondered if there was a look of excitement behind the cold mask her wore. This was his patron, after all, was it not?[break][break]

Would that connection stop the thing from attacking them? [break][break]

Before they could test that theory, a voice rang out through the smog. A man resembling — but older, grizzlier, and looking antiquated, in a way. Following him was a vaguely familiar, cunning-looking bird. The sight of it brought pulsing memories back to the surface of Barnaby's mind.[break][break]

But that wasn't the end of this grand parade. After the Galarian ARTICUNO came a ghostly rider astride a galloping SPECTRIER, his own bow at the ready. Eerie blue flames blazed at the tip of the arrow drawn back on the bowstring, poised to be shot at the avian monster. The rider was beautiful, with flowing raven hair and piercing cobalt eyes that flashed with the thrill of the hunt.[break][break]

"This mist is conjuring quite fantastical dreams now, I see." Barnaby commented, content to stay on the sidelines while the storybook scene unfolded before them.

[break][break]

[break]

TOTAL: 180 MP[break]
+ 10 MP per IC post in an RT battle/mission[break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","credit2"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 14:42:19 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev frowned at the arrival of the purple-feathered Articuno, recognizing it not from the memory that had been Galar, but from its appearance in the Cave of Origin. For a moment, he wondered if the real Pokémon had emerged from the mist.[break][break]

But its form was wrong. Black metal coated its body, much like it had on the GUZZLORD AND BLACEPHALON in Lesser Megalopolis. Bee's words were true: it was a delusion.[break][break]

"It doesn't make sense. Why am I here, looking older?" Zev asked aloud, brow furrowing from behind his mask. His gaze shifted to the rider on a Spectrier. "And is that you?"[break][break]

Unfortunately, there was nothing to stop Necrozma from attacking. But Zev and Bee were not its targets—at least, not their present versions. Its massive claw came crashing down upon the Articuno, trying to knock the bird out of the air.[break][break]

Zev's older version whirled around to face the avian Pokémon. He drew back an arrow of pure light and fired.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES[break]
– MP total: 30 (posts) + 10 (mist) = 40

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 23:50:14 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Beneath the mask wore, a slow look of realization formed on his face, so similar to the Spectral Rider galloping across from him now. Sparks of memory shot off like firecrackers in his mind, leaving an all-too unsettling feeling in the admin's gut.[break][break]

This was familiar. No matter how much he wanted to resist the notion, there was no denying the flashes of recognition these Pokémon — and these warriors — brought to the surface.[break][break]

"The mist draws from our collective conscience..." Barnaby started, sounding cold and detached. These were not fond recollections for him. "It has to be..."[break][break]

A word rang out in his mind, quiet at first, but growing louder and louder.[break][break]

"Galar." [break][break]

The dream. Or the nightmare, really. What more appropriate place to manifest than within the Interdream Mist itself?

[break][break]

[break]

TOTAL: 190 MP[break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","credit2"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 13:24:53 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Galar.[break][break]

The word settled unpleasantly in Zev's stomach like GASTRO ACID. He hated the constant reminders of the collective delusion others seemed to accept as reality. As truth.[break][break]

Yet even he could not deny what unfolded before his eyes. Extensive research had confirmed what Bee said aloud: that Interdream Mist drew on people's subconscious. Zev and Bee's older forms had to have come from somewhere.[break][break]

And if not from the collective delusion, then what?[break][break]

A HURRICANE kicked up as the Galarian Articuno struck back against Necrozma. Though they had manifested from the surrounding fog, they were as flesh and blood as the two Rockets. Ferocious winds clawed at Zev's clothing and mask.[break][break]

"We need to keep moving," he told Bee, raising his voice over the howling storm.[break][break]

Leave the fight to their hallucinatory selves.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES[break]
– MP total: 40 (posts) + 10 (mist) = 50

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 1:38:48 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

With one last lingering look, took in their mist-summoned counterparts. The SPECTRIER, the ARTICUNO, the NECROZMA. And how they all fought one another in a futile frenzy.[break][break]

As Zev beckoned them onward, he couldn't help but wonder if this scene was a portent of things to come.[break][break]

What else lay hidden within the smog?[break][break]

"The mist is only getting thicker the deeper down in the mountain we go." Barnaby commented, apprehensive of what lay ahead.[break][break]

"Do you think its origin point is beneath us?"[break][break]

What awaited them at the bottom?

[break][break]

[break]

TOTAL: 200 MP[break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","credit2"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 13:05:43 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev frowned at Bee's suggestion. The possibility was certainly high, especially with the mist enclosing them on all sides, so thick they could barely see past a few feet.[break][break]

"It could be," the hitman admitted. He uttered a quick whistle, calling his Gengar to his side. "Scout ahead. Report back if there are any dangers."[break][break]

Grinning, the ghost nodded and disappeared into the mist.[break][break]

The Beast threw one last look over his shoulder as Necrozma ripped up rock and stone with a scintillating PRISMATIC LASER. His eyes lingered on the armor-clad form of his older manifestation, and at the crown that graced his head.[break][break]

Something inside Zev stirred, too subtle for him to notice.[break][break]

Turning away, he forged ahead into the CHILL fog.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES[break]
– MP total: 50 (posts) + 10 (mist) + 50 (participation) + 100 (completion) + 250 (tie) = 460

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 2:12:13 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

As the GENGAR faded into the smog, Barnaby fell in line beside . [break][break]

He did not look back, either, even as the sounds of battle echoed around them. Where Zev saw a king in his counterpart, saw nothing but a ghost in his own. He refused to humor what the mist thrust into their faces. Specters like that deserved to stay locked in the recesses of his mind.[break][break]

The two ROCKETs continued on, venturing deeper into the belly of the mountain.

[break][break]

[break]

TOTAL: 460 MP[break]
+ 250 MP for "tying" an RT battle/mission[break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","credit2"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 3:18:16 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: