it's a party in here! [dw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 8:59:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aliasong"]

drip, drip, drip.
[break][break]
icy water droplets slide their way downwards to prance across the rocky grounds, a few of them landing on alia's head instead. the sound was oddly comforting to alia's ears, offering a steady white noise that provided some relief from the darkness around her. the only light source she had was from the flashlight in her hand, and while it was enough for her to not worry about tripping over a rock or falling over a ledge, it wasn't enough to quench her paranoia of something jumping at her.
[break][break]
her noibat clearly was in its element, however, its night vision allowing it to easily navigate the cave. the purple bat flew well beyond the group, eyes darting around in search of any movement. her shinx, on the other hand, stuck closely to her, choosing to pad next to her feet instead.
[break][break]
"thanks for coming with me," alia says, breaking the silence and turning around to face the other ranger with a smile. "i've been meaning to check out this cave for a while now, but i could never convince myself to do it alone. can you blame me?" she laughs, waving her free hand around them. "i feel like something's going to jump out at me at any second. what about you? is this freaking you out a lil, or is it just me?" the woman tilts her head in curiosity as she continues to move forward, eyes occasionally darting in front to keep an eye on her noibat.

[break][break]

+  [break]yahoo! hunting for ground / steel / fighting pokemon

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.aliasong]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aliasong b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,936 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 23:16:11 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

A dark place like Granite Cave needed light and luckily, her fellow co-worker had a flashlight on her to light the way inside. Droplets of water dripped onto the rocky ground as the dark magenta heired woman in her dark blue ranger uniform followed the other inside the cave’s passageway. Elise’s shiny Indeedee walks a little cautiously ahead of her mistress as Sayoko’s ears hear some noises from the cavern. Sayoko herself had alternated with Chamamoile the shiny Polteageist in taking turns over who’ll be the royal ambassador’s guard though the Indeedee was good at her job.[break][break]

“I don’t blame you at all for not wanting to go in this cave alone.” She gives Alia a little nod when the other ranger spoke about feeling something might jump out. “It does make feel a little anxious that something would do the same, but I have been taught to remain composed at all times as a royal.” On cue, the Indeedee moves to comfort her trainer with a face rub since the female psychic type noted the small anxiety coming onto her mistress' face.

@saturn [break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 5:13:10 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HERACROSS APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOXIE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ARM THRUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]@saturn

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ONIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WEAK ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND TOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMACK DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIND

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 7:01:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

alia nods in acknowledgement as the other ranger validates her anxiety, slightly distracted by the indeedee comforting her trainer. she was impressed by how emotionally aware the pokemon was. while her two longest companions, ino and lani, were also attentive to her emotional state, they were nowhere as sensitive as the psychic type. were all psychic pokemon this emotionally receptive? alia wasn't sure - she's never owned one before, neither was she familiar with anyone that did. [break][break]

"that must be difficult, feeling like you have to stay composed at all times." alia speaks at last, blinking in sympathy. she knows a little about that herself - while she knew nothing about life as a royal, years of being the main provider for her family has caused her to adopt a similar mask. she doesn't bring it up, however, both unsure and unwilling to talk about her family in depth. "if you don't mind me asking, what was life like, as a royal?" she asks instead, before hurriedly adding, "you don't have to answer that, if you don't want to." 

[break][break]

a sudden rustling up front saves alia from any awkward tension if elise were to avoid the topic. the younger ranger pauses in her step, tilting forward to angle her flashlight at the source of the noise. her light reveals a trail of small, vibrating stones; it takes her a moment before she realizes that it was the tail of an onix. the noibat glances back at her, ready to launch a move, but alia shakes her head and gestures for them to keep moving forward. 

[break][break]

+ skipping onix!

[newclass=.aliasong .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,936 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 4:42:07 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A wild Heracross had come across the other pair of human and her shiny Indeedee as the Indeedee comes closer to the Heracross to launch a Psychic blast towards the bug type. While the battle was going on between Sayoko and the wild Heracross, the other ranger asked what was Elise’s life like as a royal. “I don’t mind giving an answer. My life as a royal was…filled with loneliness since I didn’t have any real friends other than the few friends I had when I was younger. Luckily, my time here in Hoenn has not made me worry about social class when it came to befriending others.” The royal gives a little sad smile though being able to make newer friends here really helped in boosting her self-esteem a little.[break][break]

After the Indeedee finishes battling the wild Heracross with another Psychic blast, the sheep-like Pokemon comes over to her trainer’s side as Elise throws a Pokeball to catch the keeled over beetle. The Heracross was a very familiar Pokemon, one that was native to her mother’s home region and used by the fighting type gym leader of Cianwood City.

@saturn [break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Heracross!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 22:48:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CUBONE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BONEMERANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE EDGE

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAWILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYPER CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BATON PASS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAKE TEARS

CAUGHT THE HERACROSS!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 7:24:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

alia gazes at elise, feeling touched that the royal chose to share something so vulnerable. although left unsaid, alia was no stranger to loneliness either, with very few people staying in her life long enough to be considered a friend. "i'm glad that you're starting to find a community here at hoenn." she tells the other ranger earnestly. maybe one day, she would find her found family in this unfamiliar region too.[break][break]

soft wailing interrupts the two rangers before the conversation can proceed any further, prompting alia to send her noibat to investigate. lani flies ahead, cautiously approaching a couple of boulders that could easily hide a wild pokemon. despite her precaution, the bat gets struck by a blurry grey figure, slamming into the cavern wall on impact. alia gasps from the sudden attack, her concern for her noibat written clearly over her features. the motion slows down enough to reveal that the attacker was a hostile mawile, mouth snapping angrily as it fights to defend its territory. [break][break]

"lani, are you okay?" the ranger calls out worriedly as the purple bat recovers from the taken damage. the noibat hisses in response, although noticeably weaker than earlier. she studies her pokemon for a moment before signaling for another attack, which the noibat obeys with an equally fierce superfang. the two pokemon go back and forth for a while longer before alia deemed the mawile weak enough to catch, and tossed a pokeball at the injured steel type's way. [break][break]

the ranger beckons her noibat over as soon as the pokeball made the satisfying click! of a successful capture. once she inspected the pokemon from head-to-toe and deemed her injuries non-threatening, the bat flies back ahead to lead the way for the two rangers. alia lets out a sigh of relief, shoulders sagging as she admits, "ah, that was a rougher battle of ours. thankfully lani didn't take too much damage from it." [break][break]

as the group wanders deeper into the cave, alia resumes their conversation. "so, what made you step away from your old life and become a ranger instead?" yet another innocent question, although this time it was one that alia asked many as she searched for her own motivations of becoming a guardian of the region.  

[break][break]

+ catching mawile :>

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,936 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 3:35:39 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She hears the other ranger speak before the ambassador gives a nod to the dark-haired woman’s words. “i’m very lucky that the Hoennian community is filled with Galarian immigrants who really appreciate what I do for them. I really want to do what I can to help my people.” Small thoughts of the new Galarian Prime Minister having plans for the Galarians back home since the diplomats were dealing with the aftermath of the disaster relief. [break][break]

A wild Cubone comes over to ask the shiny female Indeedee if she wanted to train as Sayoko gives a little laugh and starts to launch a Shadow Ball. The sphere of dark energy hits the little Cubone, so the small ground type hits the Indeedee back with Double-Edge. With a little grunt from the female Indeedee, the psychic type Pokemon blasts the Cubone with Psychic that Elise would feel a little terrible for the little Cubone and throws a Pokeball to attempt to catch the other small female.

@saturn [break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Cubone!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 5:13:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD REVAVROOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FILTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLUDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHIFT GEAR

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GLIGAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IMMUNITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SKY UPPERCUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 3:26:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

alia watches as the intense brawl unfolds, honey brown eyes flickering from the indeedee to the cubone and back to the indeedee. despite the occasional damage, the indeedee fought with a grace and ease that alia hoped her pokemon would one day also have. [break][break]

after elise attempts a capture on the cubone, alia resumes their trek, flashlight shining warily from left to right for danger. she wonders just how deep the cavern will go - with little to no experience on her belt, she wasn't sure if there were any telltale signs that indicated their remaining distance. they were still relatively early in their adventure, though, so alia saves the question for a little later. [break][break]

"how did you end up being a ranger on top of being an ambassador?" she asks instead. "i can't imagine how busy you are - just ranger training alone keeps me incredibly occupied." [break][break]

+ skipping![break]

[newclass=.aliasong]font:11px roboto;--accent:#6f77ca;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,936 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 4:28:28 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

After the Cubone’s Dusk Ball is transported to the woman’s PC, there was a little quietness in the air during their continuing on into the cave until the sound of wings flapping makes the shiny female Indeedee see the figure of a Gligar swooping in. A Shadow Ball is launched from Sayoko as the black ball of energy hits the flying poison type Pokemon and the wild Gligar Slashes at the Indeedee in fury. When Sayoko’s Psychic blast hits the Gligar for major damage, the female royal tosses a Dusk Ball to catch the wild poison Pokemon.[break][break]

When Alia asks how did the female royal end up being a ranger on top of the purple-haired woman’s job being a diplomatic representative of her country, she answers with a little smile. “I sent in my application to be a ranger trainee first and Captain Morales agreed to mentor me on my first mission. After that…I heard that my cousin was stepping down as ambassador five months ago, so I pitched in to step into that role.”

@saturn [break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Gligar!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 4:47:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STEELIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FIRE FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND TOMB

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HITMONTOP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TECHNICIAN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DETECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HELPING HAND

CAUGHT THE GLIGAR!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times