Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Otherworldly Dragon Empire [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 23:56:16 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Sky Pillar is in sight from the air as Minerva lands near the entrance and lowers herself to allow the royal Galarian Ambassador to get down from her elaborate rose-decorated saddle. Though Remiel had been there a couple of times for research at the holy site itself, this was the royal’s chance to apply what Howard taught her at the readings he gave her over the Draconid language. Her Noivern is happy to stick around in their entrance inside the spiraling tower as the duo of the female human and her dragon type see the large mural in front of the staircase.[break][break]

Taking out another Pokeball from her belt, Tomoe the Lucario is sent out as the jackal stretches out her arms and legs to look around the ancient tower. Red eyes from the fighting type Pokemon carefully watch the mural and silently looks up in a slight interest over how old it was.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 4:41:04 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Wow, what a view!" Gwendolyn said while exploring one of the floors of the great pillar. It had been her mission to patrol around the monument in case any Rockets or anybody had any ideas about trying to steal or plan something here. But so far, it looked to be as slow as any other patrol route. Gwen walked up a short flight of stairs and came to a room with a tall, open mural depicting some kind of scene from something or other. There was another woman there too with a Lucario. So they weren't here alone then.

She approached from behind and then looked up, observing it in full. Atop Gwen's head was her Goomy, which was jiggling around with every little head movement she made. "It's pretty cool, huh?" Gwen asked the other woman beside her. "I haven't really seen anything like it since coming to Hoenn. Do you know what it could mean?"

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 8:40:35 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The jackal looks at the other orange haired woman and her Goomy as the woman spoke to the royal ambassador in a friendly tone. “It’s a mural that has the Draconid language, but I don’t know enough of it that I can translate properly.” And along with her studies being given by one Howard Slayte, the language itself is from the lexicon for her to study on how each letter corresponded to the English language. Unfortunately, those descendants of the Draconid tribe were a little elusive to get ahold of.[break][break]

“Are you here to explore as well? I was trying to see if I can conduct research like my elder cousin did here.” The female royal asks the woman while Tomoe scopes out the rest of the space for anything else that Remiel hasn’t researched. The prince probably had everything mapped out, so Elise might ask about what sort of places in the Sky Pillar did he conduct his study on later.[break][break]

The ambassador presses the button on her Noivern's Dusk Ball, the red light returns the saddled bat wyvern inside in case Minerva would be needed a little later.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 8:44:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NOIBAT APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TELEPATHY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOLURK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NO GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SHADE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DEFENSE CURL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 9:10:05 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Ah, Draconids. I was doing a little research on them as well." Gwendolyn informed Elise. She had only really heard of them in passing, even as so much as working for Freya while in the sanctuary with other like minded dragon type lovers. Of course, she was new to the region so such things were going to be way out of her knowledge pool. "You know the language, even if just bits and pieces, huh?"

Her second question was a bit more manageable. Gwen could at least answer that in full. "Sorta. I'm just doing my ranger patrols and figured I'd stop by." Her eyes went to the full sized Noivern that the woman had with her. Gwen looked on in envy at the sight. It had been like the compendium had read! Gwen reached into her ranger bag and pulled out the thick book that Elise could have recognized as Freya's Councilwoman Morningstar's Dragonology: A Compendium of Dragon-Type Pokemon Vol. III. She flipped some pages and went to the one on Noivern just as Elise put it away.

"But I can't lie, I came out of a personal interest. I'm getting into learning about dragon Pokemon. They're hard to tame and demand the upmost respect. It's just the challenge I need if I want to become a Pokemon Professor."

Just as Gwen mentioned her dream, a soft cry came from above. A familiar violet shape divebombed her as the Goomy on her head wiggled in response to the threat. The dragon type opened its mouth to unleash a azure spray of flames as it cast Dragon Breath at their attacker. From above, a Noibat fell onto the ground from the attack, stunned by the sudden force.

"Thanks for the save, Goomy." She looked at the weakened Noibat with a grin. Just who she was looking for. Gwen dove into her bag again for an extra pokeball which grew in her hand. "As for you..." SHe tossed it over at the fallen dragon type and watched their small form disappear into the ball. Once it was secure, Gwen walked over to collect the new member of her team.

"What kind of research were you hoping to conduct?"

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 23:00:26 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

From the lexicon’s writing on the Draconid language, she only knew bits on the language even if she can’t read much of it. “Yes, I know only bits and pieces.” A response came with a little nod from the royal ambassador though Howard’s pages that he sent to her through email were very interesting reading material that she’d study them at night. For the reason that the other ranger spoke about a harder to tame type of Pokemon being the challenge she needed to be a Pokemon Professor, Elise could respect that.[break][break]

“I think dragons do pose a better challenge if you’re wiling to become a Pokemon Professor down the line.” She remembers that Remiel himself had trained with the Kalosian dragon clan that his late father was born in and that he trained his dragons well that they’d listen to him whenever they’re commanded. When Elise is asked what kind of research the ambassador was willing to conduct at the Sky Pillar, she gives her answer.[break][break]

“I’m hoping that I can research on some of the artifacts left behind in the Sky Pillar, but there’s also the Draconid language on the mural that I can study too.”[break][break]

Tomoe moves to launch a Shadow Ball towards the wild Golurk and ends up making it easy to catch as Elise tosses a Dusk Ball in an attempt to capture the large golem Pokemon.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Golurk!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 1:44:52 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PIDOVE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RIVALRY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AIR CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEATHER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SKY ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VESPIQUEN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNNERVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAL ORDER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FELL STINGER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 1:26:29 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

With her Noibat caught and ready, Gwendolyn picked up the newest addition to the team. She had taken care of a small flock of Noiverns and Noibat while volunteering at Freya's sanctuary. Gishath was going to be a little territorial for a bit but they would come across that road when they came there. Elise, meanwhile, gave her own reason for being here.

"I hope this place hasn't been picked clean then. There's a lot of people that can benefit from those artifacts you're looking for." she admitted, tossing the Noibat's pokeball into the air where it fell back into her bag for safekeeping until they got to a PC. "People do tend to come here often, but that's not to discourage you or anything!"

The flapping of wings around them were heard as its carrier came closer. On top of the remnants of a broken pillar was a lone Pidove. It preened its feathers and looked over at the two. Gwen didn't really have any taste for them. Too many bad experiences with bird Pokemon did that to people.

"Sorry! I never introduced myself. I'm Gwen, a new ranger that just arrived here. It's nice to meet you."

[ Passing this round. ]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 20:46:11 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Other people might have come here to study everything here in the tower too, so she gives a nod to the orange-haired woman over hoping that there weren’t anything else that were picked off. “I would hope not. I think that the living members of the Draconid tribe would come after those people if those artifacts were taken from a holy place.” While the female Lucario looks down to the floor for any small artifacts that they could study, the sound of flapping wings caught the attention of the female jackal.[break][break]

Tomoe turns to see a lone Pidove flying in the air. In her hands, the Lucario charges an Aura Sphere and fires it at the Pidove. The attack from the Lucario ends up making the wild bird faint as Elise would take out an empty Dusk Ball from her pack and throw it towards the little pigeon. [break][break]

“It’s nice to meet you, Gwen.” A smile came from the royal ambassador when the other ranger introduced herself. “I actually work for the rangers as well. Albeit, I am only a ranger cadet under Head Ranger Ollie Morales’ tutelage.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Catching Pidove!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 4:26:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TYRANTRUM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HORN DRILL
[attr="class","wildtabox"] CURSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SKIPLOOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAGE POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAIRY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON POWDER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE PIDOVE!

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights