Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,057 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Closing Time [S]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 19:28:01 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"You like to make a lot of assumptions," Zev said, just as coolly. Aurelie's remarks, made with incomplete understanding, did not faze him. "Especially about how much I care about anything."[break][break]

But her answer about Jack was satisfactory enough. Zev knew firsthand how much Jack loathed Team Rocket. He'd seen the fire in Jack's eyes during their clash on the resurfaced island.[break][break]

The other man would be crushed to know his best friend was among their number. Zev imagined Jack's reaction would be the same if he found out the same was true of his girlfriend.[break][break]

"Well, since you clearly don't feel the same for him as he feels for you," Zev said, in a tone that indicated he did not believe it one bit, "then you'll have no problem collecting whatever Ranger intel you can from him. You can report it directly to me."[break][break]

He moved to stand, indicating that he was finally finished with their conversation—and the visit.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
Closing Time [S]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 21:52:30 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Aurelie frowned faintly, more puzzled than annoyed when Zev swaggeringly explained to her that she liked making too many assumptions about him. She had made the comment in an attempt to get some kind of telling response from him one way or another, since he had a history of waving off or ignoring direct questions altogether. Unfortunately, his deflection told her very little.

Still, why else would he ask if Jack and I would cause trouble for Rocket, if he didn't still care about Rocket? she wondered. Surely, he's just deflecting again to avoid answering. I just wish I knew what Rocket offered him that was worth keeping after he reached his understanding with Necrozma.

Either way, Zev already thought she was an idiot, anyway. What did it matter if he also thought she was presumptuous? Or self-deluding?

To be fair, that last one was an assumption too, based mostly on his skeptical tone when he spoke of her and Jack's feelings. If I say so aloud, though, he'd probably just tell me I was making too many assumptions again, Aurelie guessed wryly. Unexpectedly, she smiled. I get the feeling we both think we're dealing with a child whenever we talk to each other.

What she did say aloud was simply, "Sure. That won't be a problem. Whatever I can learn from him, I'll tell you." She shrugged easily, unconcerned.

On one hand, the red-haired smith rather doubted Jack would spill important Ranger secrets during pillow talk. On the other hand, she was selfishly interested in learning more about the Rangers herself, after her run-ins with them on the resurfaced island in Route 105. Even if Zev had ulterior motives for his odd request, Aurelie had few qualms about fulfilling it nonetheless.

Standing up after Zev did, she inclined her head to him in farewell when he signaled that he was leaving. "Thanks for stopping by and updating me on your recent life changes. I appreciate knowing what happened and why.

"And..."
The words fell reluctantly from her lips, spurred more by her frightful memories of Necrozma's power and appetite than by concern for Zev. "Good luck."

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Closing Time [S]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 8:23:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]AN OSHAWOTT HATCHES FROM YOUR EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE OR FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR SHELL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWORDS DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AIR SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] AQUA CUTTER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Closing Time [S]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 8:23:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven