Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Secret: Elise & Jayden [RT]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 4:53:43 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The job was easy, hers was to deliver the information to the camp at the other side of the island in Route 105. With the fighting between the League and Rockets going on at other parts, she had to worry over whether she’ll get stopped before the information would be delivered to the league officials at the base camp. Yet, she recalls that Remiel might have felt the same when he had to do the missions alone, but he appeared to be very strong without fearing anything happening to him.[break][break]

Kage settles into his mistress’ shadow while she walks along the beach sands. Red eyes from the Gengar look out for any others that may be following her or coming along their way. He’s protective in a way that he is cautious of whether the air was quiet or they’ll get ambushed by some Rocket grunts that may cause trouble for any Leaguer that came onto them.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 10 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 60

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 5:24:21 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbody"]
[attr="class","postbody"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]
It was supposed to be an easy job. And perhaps it might have been, had not come across such disastrous luck.

[break][break] Standing in the middle of that path was none other than Rocket's own Admin, . And not in his usual form either.

[break][break] Blistered wind stood around him, frigid as ice.

[break][break] His eyes narrowed.

[break][break] "Leaguer," he warned. Like a shadow, his Dragapult floated beside him, beady red eyes focused onto the intruder. "Turn back."

[break][break] "Now."

[attr="class","symbol"]
[attr="class,"cp cp-skull"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
+ secret #2 [break]
• wearing YORU mask

[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","milkycred"]
MILKY

[newclass=".dejavu"] --accent:#7c6678; --speech:#7c6678; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .top"] border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody"] padding:40px 80px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#ddd; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:15px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody .avatarimg"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:30px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag a"] font: 10px 'Poppins'!important;letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; margin-top:39px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .postbody a"] font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .pkmnlist img"] margin-top: 10px; transition:0.5s all; } .dejavu .pkmnlist img:hover { filter:none!important; transition:0.5s all; } .dejavu .pkmnlist span { filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 5:51:25 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Over such bad luck to run into a masked man and his Dragapult, the distorted voice came to warn her that she should turn back. Her Gengar stays calm in spite of the alarming situation and rises up from her shadow to stand next to her. Red eyes from the purple ghost move to the large form of the floating Dragapult and to the masked Rocket that stopped their path. Kage is focused on making sure his mistress is safe and how they’ll get past the obstacle which stood in the way of delivering the important info.[break][break]

“No, I will not turn back, Rocket.” Elise's purple eyes narrow as she replies to the warning in cold politeness. “I have something of importance to deliver, so I will kindly ask if you can move out of the way…or I will have no choice but to resort to using force.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- 20 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 70

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 5:57:19 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

"If you won't retreat ..."

[break][break] Stubbornness, then, would be her downfall.

[break][break] "Then —" he starts, just as his Voltorb rolls out in front of him.

[break][break] "DIE!"

[break][break] A SCREECH echoes in the space between them, just as Jayden darts forward in an attempt to stab the Galarian royal.

[break]

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
+ secret #2 [break]
• wearing YORU mask

MILKY

[newclass=".dejavu"] --accent:#7c6678; --speech:#7c6678; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .top"] border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody"] padding:40px 80px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#ddd; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:15px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody .avatarimg"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:30px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag a"] font: 10px 'Poppins'!important;letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; margin-top:39px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .postbody a"] font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .pkmnlist img"] margin-top: 10px; transition:0.5s all; } .dejavu .pkmnlist img:hover { filter:none!important; transition:0.5s all; } .dejavu .pkmnlist span { filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 6:28:02 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

As the Rocket darts forward to attempt stabbing her while he declares her to die, it’s obvious that he won’t back off either. The Gengar who stood beside her moves to use Protect to intercept the stabbing attempt and looks over to the Voltorb that rolled out in front of the Rocket to use Screech. Still…even with the attempted assassination, she is not going to leave without delivering what she had to do for the camp ahead.[break][break]

“I do not wish to fight you, but you leave me with no other choice but to stay and fight.” A response came from the female Galarian royal as Kage doesn’t budge from protecting her from the murderous Rocket. “We will have to settle this as much as it would distract me from carrying out the delivery.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- 30 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 80

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 7:03:24 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

His sword clashes against the invisible PROTECT, but that is not yet enough to stop him.

[break][break] His Voltorb rolls out in front of him, before releasing an EERIE IMPULSE to distract the woman and her entourage.

[break][break] At the same time, his Dragapult blurs out with AGILITY to create several clones.

[break][break] "Foolish," he said, with a shake of his head. "To let the ideals of the League poison you as such."

[break][break] "Tell me, Leaguer. Are they worth dying for?"

[break]

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
+ secret #2 [break]
• wearing YORU mask

MILKY

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 15:21:36 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kage’s eyes watch the movements of the Dragapult and the Voltorb with the former having used Agility to create several clones. The sword that the Rocket carried was a dangerous weapon, one that she has seen her elder cousin use when he trained by himself in his estate in Rustboro. He spoke about the League poisoning her with its ideals while she remembers her boss talking about being a soldier to fight for the League as an official of the government.[break][break]

Eerie Impulse distracts both her and her Gengar as the Rocket asks her if the League’s ideals were worth dying for. “No, if I were to die, it would only be for my country and its people because my life belongs to Galar and its people.” The royal’s response came with the notion that she didn’t blindly believe in them anymore than most…because a certain child made her think not all Rockets were inherently bad people.[break][break]

Thinking that they would have to prepare for an attack on all sides, she sends out her Lucario to assist with her distracted Gengar.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 40 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 90

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 2:57:21 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Your country..."

[break][break] He shakes his head, fingers tightening to his sides as HATRED blossoms within. It unfurls like a burning flower, it's petals falling like shrapnel in his chest.

[break][break] "If you cared about your country," he says, with a growl as he leaps forward with a slash of his swords. "THEN WHY DID YOU LEAVE IT!"

[break][break] The copies all zoom forward, eliciting several DRAGON DARTS to shoot out against the Leaguer.

[break][break] His Voltorb spins forward then and launches towards the misguided princess. It spirals as it glows a blinding hue and then EXPLODES upon impact. Like all of Jayden's pokemon, raised to be vicious, and raised to die for Rocket's means.

[break][break] The most noble act.

[break][break] SACRIFICE.

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
+ secret #2 [break]
• wearing YORU mask [break]
• voltorb uses EXPLOSION to kill itself and also dragapult uses DRAGON DARTS [break]

MILKY

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 3:26:44 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Noting the masked Rocket’s hand unfurling like a flower, the question came over why did she leave it if she cared about her country. Words from her elder cousin, the current Galarian prime minister, speaking unfavorably of Remiel and herself would remind her of the aftermath of the Darkest Day. “I’m certain that I did not abandon my country as Prime Minister Calcifet’s slander said in his words!” The royal princess is being firm now with her tone as she pushed it away from her mind. “It is the opposite, I am fighting for Galar! For my people! They need me since they are all counting on me!”[break][break]

Kage uses Protect again to shield the female Galarian royal from the male Rocket’s sword as he can’t stop the other attacks from the Rocket’s Pokemon. Sensing that the ambassador is in danger, her female Lucario moves in Extreme Speed to carry Elise in avoiding the Dragon Darts from the Dragapult and moves away from the Voltorb’s Explosion. [break][break]

Tomoe nods for the Gengar to follow as she sets her mistress down. Since the masked Rocket wouldn't see reason, Elise decides that the best course of action is to retreat to the camp and runs off before he could cause more trouble for her and her Pokemon. The Lucario and Gengar follow suit after the Galarian royal, maybe this was a foolish move to stay and fight with this man.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 50 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation), 100 (secret), 250 (tie)[break]
- MP Total: 450[break]
- Gengar uses Protect and Lucario uses Extreme Speed[break]
- They run off to escape.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 3:39:42 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

How foolish.

[break][break] How blinded from the truth was. Even though Jayden didn't know her, he could recognize the blind faith that she held in her words, and it poisoned his own heart, making him feel bitter as he thought about the article that had once been announced about Galar's failure.

[break][break] And that would have been just that, until she said the word.

[break][break] Calcifet.

[break][break] He was reminded then, instantly, of .

[break][break] "You will regret those words," he growled. "Just as will regret leaving."

[break][break] "You do not understand the meaning of loyalty!"

[break][break] However as much as Jayden wished to chase after her, she was too swift in her approach. And as she ran away from him and his attacks, he stared down at the blade in his hand. The tiny cuts that raced along his skin.

[break][break] He needed to get back to the healer's tent. Now.

[break]

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
+ secret #2 [break]
• wearing YORU mask [break]
• voltorb uses EXPLOSION to kill itself and also dragapult uses DRAGON DARTS [break]

MILKY

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 6:17:40 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: