Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Spectral Language [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 2:46:22 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Mt. Pyre’s graveyard was a very quiet and peaceful place to be…away from everything that has been happening in the region. Gravestones line up the little stone path that she and her duo of ghost Pokemon, her Mismagius partner and a Duskull she ended up befriending here, were paying their respects to one of the Galarian soldiers. Elise gives a silent prayer to the long dead Galarian solider with their name and the death date on their tombstone where their soul rested in peace up in the sky.[break][break]

In spite of what was happening politically in Galar, she really needed to get stronger. Her desire to fight for Galar and her people there outweighed the feelings she felt over the Galarian broadcast denouncing her and Remiel both as ‘traitors’ to their own country. Maybe the cooperation from the League over fixing the relationship between Galar and Hoenn would help smooth the tension.[break][break]

Her aunt won’t win this time, she had no power over what Elise planned to do for the bigger job she had to do as the Royal Galarian Ambassador.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✥ des ✥

✥ mari ✥
✥ she/her ✥
✥ seventy six ✥
✥ february first ✥
✥ slateport, hoenn ✥
✥ heterosexual ✥
✥ tea house op ✥
✥ associate ✥
DIVORCED
crept away from you
✥ 4'11" ✥ height
✥ 4'11" ✥ height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marilyn
MARILYN HASEGAWA
Spectral Language [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 9:29:19 GMT
MARILYN HASEGAWA Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grannygran"]
[attr="class","body"]

Unfortunately, spitting on the graves of those she viciously detested was seen to be unacceptable to wandering eyes. All Marilyn wished for was to hock a loogie on all those headstones representing those she once saw as friends, the poor, unfortunate souls that had met their demise during her stay in prison; the people that never sought to visit her after she was relocated. Grudges ran deep into her veins as did a sense of superiority simply gained by being able to outlive them all, and damn did it feel good to walk past their covered remains, imagining the bones that resided deep below.[break][break]

She walked whimsically down the route, cane meeting the wisping blades of grass below with a grin manifested upon her cheeks. Humming as she pressed the button upon her POKEBALL, the curious companion generously gifted to her by emerged. A Flutter Mane, the reports called it. Ample training and exposure to relaxing tea leaf smog brought it to peace, at least, temporarily; it was a hostile creature by nature but seemed to enjoy long walks when exposed to such things, all the more mysterious. But she loved it, as she above all else felt as if she could relate to such temperament.[break][break]

As the two walked, a woman who appeared to be paying her respects wandered into her gaze. "Hi dear," she called out to her softly, slowly walking up with a smile upon her wrinkled cheeks, ".. you've got quite the youthful look, it's simply divine. Are you in mourning? I'd hate to interrupt, though it gets lonely on these walks sometimes, yes, yes." Due to her lack of access to technology for all those years, Marilyn was unaware of the existence of the newer generation of Galarian royals, simply believing her to be an ordinary citizen. Regardless, in her words was an implied invitation for an innocent walk and talk, as she wished for a plus one.

[break][break]

NOTES

- outfit x | PSYCHIC & GHOST SPAWNS

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".grannygran"]--accent:#b26efa;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grannygran b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grannygran i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".grannygran u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".grannygran a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".grannygran h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grannygran h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grannygran .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grannygran .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grannygran .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grannygran .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Spectral Language [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 21:09:17 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUOSION APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERCOAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRONZONG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEATPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAL BLOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BLOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXTRASENSORY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Spectral Language [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 4:57:08 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Turning towards the older lady that greeted her and asks if the royal ambassador was in mourning, she gave a solemn nod to the female elder. “I was in mourning for the Galarian soldier that gave his life to protect Hoenn, but I’m finished now.” Beside the older woman was a Flutter Mane that Elise was familiar with and had owned one of her own too. Stranger still was that the appearance of the ghost looked a lot more dinosaur like than its supposed ancestor. Researching Flutter Mane as a Paradox Pokemon needed a little more time for the scientists to fully understand what it was.[break][break]

“Is that your friend? I have a Pokemon just like it.” She asks with a kind smile towards the woman’s Flutter Mane while her Mismagius and Duskull come over to look at the Paradox Pokemon too. “While we’re at it, my name is Elise Calcifet. May I ask about your name as well, madam?” [break][break]

Her ghosts didn’t even look at the two other wild psychic Pokemon where the duo would leave after a little bit.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Skipping!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✥ des ✥

✥ mari ✥
✥ she/her ✥
✥ seventy six ✥
✥ february first ✥
✥ slateport, hoenn ✥
✥ heterosexual ✥
✥ tea house op ✥
✥ associate ✥
DIVORCED
crept away from you
✥ 4'11" ✥ height
✥ 4'11" ✥ height
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marilyn
MARILYN HASEGAWA
Spectral Language [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 9:26:06 GMT
MARILYN HASEGAWA Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

To mourn for a soldier who gave their life to protect Hoenn was a noble feat, though Marilyn's curiosities led her to wonder just what they gave their life against. Though that was all so trivial, all so unimportant; the stranger was finished now, allowing the two to coexist in the moment without a need to pry. Fluttering about, their gaze both turned to the paradox pokemon which appeared to have its eyes set on a wild Bronzong, scheming for what it wished to inflict upon it.[break][break]

"You've met one too? How delightful, sweetheart," she said with a smile, tapping her cane into the ground below, ".. they are curious creatures, yes. A dear acquaintance gave it to me as a gift." A wager, a gift that was brought upon her for being believed to be promising- one of the few delights that came from criminal, wretched expertise. She wished to leave out such details to appear lighthearted, a free existence without bounds or ties, a temporary feeling.[break][break]

And a blessing that wiseness would be, as the woman's introduction held the name of Galarian royalty. "You may call me Mari, or Gran if you prefer.. that last name comes with quite the history, my! Oh, and you have some spirits with you as well, how precious! I adore ghosts, they are divine." She exclaimed with drawn-out words and a giggle. Noticing that the Flutter Mane had launched a shadow ball at the Bronzong, she was quick to throw a pokeball at it to prevent a further scuff. Unpleasantries and lack of civility had no place when having a run-in with a presumed royal.[break][break]

She wondered why a Calcifet moved to Hoenn, unaware.

[break][break]

NOTES

- capture attempt on bronzong! <3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".grannygran"]--accent:#b26efa;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grannygran b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grannygran u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".grannygran h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grannygran h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grannygran .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grannygran .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Spectral Language [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 3:57:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TREVENANT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GRUMPIG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GLUTTONY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BELCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAYBACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGIC COAT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE BRONZONG!
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Spectral Language [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 21:07:03 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Encounters with Flutter Mane from the pink mist shows that the species can be hostile to humans, but this one owned by the elder lady actually didn’t appear to be too hostile. The Flutter Mane here was a little docile and that she did find it a little cute that it was that way. “They are very nice to give that sweet little ghost to you as a gift.” A smile came onto the face of the ambassador while the Duskull and Mismagius look over to the presence of two wild Pokemon coming into the graveyard. [break][break]

“It’s very nice to meet you, Gran. My last name does carry a lot of weight to it since it is the royal family my father and aunt are born into.” While her elder cousin didn’t want anything to do with the Calcifet name given that she heard Ronan had probably ‘exiled’ Remiel out of the Galarian mainland, Elise was deeply loyal to Galar and wanted to help their people. “And thank you, both Mana and Dimple are lovely spirits that keep me company at work when it’s longer hours. Ghost Pokemon really make better companions when you’re feeling down.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Skipping!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

✥ des ✥

✥ mari ✥
✥ she/her ✥
✥ seventy six ✥
✥ february first ✥
✥ slateport, hoenn ✥
✥ heterosexual ✥
✥ tea house op ✥
✥ associate ✥
DIVORCED
crept away from you
✥ 4'11" ✥ height
✥ 4'11" ✥ height
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marilyn
MARILYN HASEGAWA
Spectral Language [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 23:06:24 GMT
MARILYN HASEGAWA Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The last name of Calcifet did indeed hold quite the weight to it, just as the gift of the Flutter Mane; a last name and a pokemon of a promise held similarities in that they both held responsibility. It was debatable which one held more, though- being a member of Team Rocket through and through, or taking on the due processes of being related to a crown jewel. Marilyn nodded at the sincerities, biting her tongue that wished to ramble of how much she adored the one that had gifted it to her, . She had no clue if the usurpers of Sootopolis had or had not made their way into the cracks of the royal palace and its embassies.[break][break]

"The pleasure is mine in meeting a royal, a sweet one at that," she smiled, tapping her long, discolored fingernails on her cane, ".. oh my! Their names are Mana and Dimple, how precious!" Holding her free hand out to greet the ghosts, they both were just as unique as they were beautiful; she wished to call a Mismagius her own, specifically, as it seemed to be related to the Flutter Mane in one way or another. Ample evolution tactics. The taming of vestigial spirits was something she was quite fond of as she was close to the aspect of death, fascinated by it. After all, so many people had told her that she would die before being granted the ability to traverse the world once more, unshackled. If only they knew what genes she had been blessed with.[break][break]

The ribbon pterosaur paradox released a MYSTICAL FIRE once it had spotted the Trevenant, enough to char some of its ghostly leaves- and then it gnawed on its branches, pulling it closer and closer for granny to throw a pokeball at it. "That they do, they always are there for those in need of a friend," she smiled, reaching in her purse for a few more pokeballs, ".. shall I release more of my spirits so ours can have a wee play date?" It was tempting, but a crowd of ghosts could scare off others- or maybe invite them in, who knew. Better to wait for permission, even if she typically would do whatever she pleased.[break][break]

"Oh, and I'm so curious.. what is a Galarian royal like you doing in Hoenn, dear? It's quite dangerous in these parts now, or so I've learned."

[break][break]

NOTES

- capture attempt on Trevenant!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".grannygran"]--accent:#739426;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Spectral Language [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2024 0:47:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FROSLASS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW CLOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]OMINOUS WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WAKE UP SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FROST BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AURORA VEIL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUSKNOIR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRESSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHADOW PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEAN LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DESTINY BOND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE TREVENANT!

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights