Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
I'm Only Weaker [M/Navy]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 17:19:54 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The road to recovering from her internal injuries made by the Future Sight attack form the Rocket woman’s Gallade would be a little longer. Elise is told that the emergency surgery treated her cracked ribs and that if she had suffered any more blows, the royal could’ve died out in the field. Memories of the Rocket lady’s taunting filled her mind as she looks out of the sunlit window in the recovery room at the Dewford Regional Hospital, the time itself was in the afternoon. A plate of a half-eaten turkey sandwich is on the folding table near her hospital bed and she takes a drink from the bottled water the nurse gives her. Her left arm is bandaged from the Rocket woman's Raticate's Bite attack.[break][break]

Fixing up her blue hospital gown, one of the pink-haired nurses comes in and tells the royal Galarian Ambassador that a visitor is there to see her. Someone named Sheriff Navidson and a guy that she knows very well from their friendship together. “Let him in please.” Elise spoke over to the nurse as the other pink-haired woman nods and moves out of the way, so that he can get inside.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Post RT

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
I'm Only Weaker [M/Navy]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 17:26:26 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]
@tag

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

The ambassador says she’ll see you now.” The nurse says, concern in her eyes. Elise had gotten it bad in the battle, like so many others. She suffered such grievous injuries for a hollow prize.[break][break]
Thanks, Nancy.” Gently moving past the woman, Navy walks in. His smile is sad. Sympathetic. Some would say pitying, but the man would insist that wasn’t the sentiment. Sitting down in a chair, he takes off the hat the press loves seeing on him so much.[break][break]
Arceus, Elise. I hope The other guy looks even worse.” His tone grows serious. There’s still hints of gentle amicability in his tone, but he thinks this question has to be asked. “Why were you on the battlefield? Remiel I get. He’s with AQUA. You helping the League…sort of declares Galar’s stance on Rocket, don’t it?

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
I'm Only Weaker [M/Navy]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 18:31:10 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Turning her head to the Sheriff’s voice and visage, his smile a lot more kinder than she thought. Winning some kind of prize from the entire battle at Route 105 didn’t appear to be something people wanted to win, but those in both factions were much too into the fighting to care. “Unfortunately, the female Rocket grunt I was fighting would’ve came out unscathed.” Elise's fists ball into their frustration at the thought of seeing that devious smile under the other Rocket woman’s mask.[break][break]

As Navy asks his question, Elise thinks of being out in the battlefield when he was the more combat capable Calcifet than she was. “It appears so, but I wanted to prove to the League that Galar is Hoenn’s staunch ally.” Her head hangs in pained sadness over the failure to prove herself in battle, not once but twice against the same Rocket. “But…I was far too weak. I…cannot face my people like this, not when my own weakness is at fault in all of this conflict.”

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
I'm Only Weaker [M/Navy]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 18:44:20 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Her words serve as a bleak reminder of why he abhors Rocket – Rocket the organization. Rocket, who champion a world of the strong. Elise has no place in that world. If they win, she will either submit to Rocket’s will or be crushed.[break][break]
Championing a gentler world is the ideal this nobody holds close to his heart. Reaching across, not even thinking he might be overstepping, he squeezes her hand.[break][break]
Elise, it’s okay.” His voice is gentle, reassuring. “They won’t think less of you ‘cause you’re not Remiel. There’s stuff he can do that you can’t, but the opposite’s true, too. Everybody’s got a role to play. Why d’you think yours has gotta be on the frontlines?

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
I'm Only Weaker [M/Navy]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 19:23:47 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Like many of the other Rockets, her opponent at the last battle believed that the strong crushed the weak. That the weaker people in their world didn’t have a place in the society they wanted. League was actually fighting the Rockets just so that they can keep a society of equality…where everyone, strong or weak, can be happy with each other. [break][break]

Navy’s hand reaches out to squeeze hers, but she doesn’t move her hand away. Instead, Elise embraces how warm his touch is like a big brother ensuring that his little sister is feeling better.[break][break]

The sheriff asks another question after he gives her comforting words over her grievances. “When I came out to the frontlines, I thought of fighting for my country and its people. In my head, I wanted to prove to Prime Minister Calcifet on how wrong he was for insinuating I abandoned Galar and my people when they needed me most.” Her response came with subtle frustration over the stress she had to deal with because of her elder cousin’s defamation.[break][break]

Maybe it was why Remiel had sensed it when they surveyed the cavern together, the prince had come to see her earlier in the morning and placed a bouquet of hydrangeas near the table.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
I'm Only Weaker [M/Navy]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 19:31:33 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

You know he’s wrong.” He reminds her, “That’s a start. If you wanna prove you care, you could….I’unno…” Wracking his brain for an answer, he nods at what he manages to pull from the filing cabinet of his mind.[break][break]
Help out in the medical corps. After these battles, there’s plenty of injured people. The League needs communications officers. There’s plenty you could do if you wanna help Hoenn. Arceus knows we need all the help you can get.” This isn’t her home, yet she still wants to help. Regardless of what any man across the sea has to say, that makes him respect Elise and Remiel immensely.[break][break]
You’re the ambassador to an active warzone. If the PM said you didn’t care and you were in Alola, maybe he’d be right. But you’re here. You’re helping. You don’t gotta put yourself in harm’s way to prove yourself, Elise.” As always, he feels a hypocrite. He gives advice he himself doesn’t follow. Gym leaders, it seems, are good at that.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
I'm Only Weaker [M/Navy]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 20:43:59 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

In spite of what the female Rocket grunt thinks of the royal ambassador, Elise is willing to listen to what Navy had to say on how she can help without having to fight on the frontlines. Communications and being on the medical team inside from the fighting helped a lot since there were many more injured from the long battles at the island. [break][break]

He talks more onto her being an ambassador as her job than being a fighter. Something that she has been taught way more from her elder cousin in diplomacy and better in helping those who were tired and worn out. “Thank you, Sheriff. I will take a more supportive role next time and I do have Pokemon that can heal the injured.” A genuine and brighter smile came onto the royal’s face as she said this to Navy. “The ideal world that I wanted to create for both Hoenn and Galar’s sakes is a more gentler world…without all of the fighting and that people can be happier. That is the wish I desired so much, no matter how idealistic it sounds.”[break][break]

A little pause came after she has spoken her little resolve before Elise continued. “Is it…a feasible ideal that I can achieve if I want to help Hoenn from its war-torn state?”

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
I'm Only Weaker [M/Navy]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 13:42:34 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

He’s just some street kid from Slateport. Ideals, at least in any philosophical sense, are things beyond him. He is no academic, to sit and discuss. Navy is a man that prefers action, even if that action is simply to squeeze a scared, lonely girl’s hand.[break][break]
Nothin’ wrong with wanting a world like that.” He assures her. “Funny thing, I think Galar’s a pretty good model for that kind of world. If we win this war, there’ll still be a need for Pokemon trainers. People will still want that sort of thing. They need to know somebody strong out there’s protecting them – them, and the people who’d hurt ‘em. A gentler world…that sounds nice.” Letting go of her hand, he’s smiling, imagining what that world would be like.[break][break]
Don’t lose sight of the kind of person you are, Elise. You can help out. Not my place to dabble in Galarian politics, but I’d remind that PM about this: if Rocket wins here, Galar’s not gonna be too far behind.” His eyes grow serious again, stern as he thinks out loud. “With how weakened Galar is these days…feels like it wouldn’t take much, if Rocket could turn its attention on them in full. It’s probably good Remiel and you are here. You’re defending your homes just as much as anyone else.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
I'm Only Weaker [M/Navy]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 16:25:00 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Her elder cousin’s ideal world may be different than what the prince envisions, but he had the same goal of wanting to make sure Rocket never takes over Hoenn or gets their hands on Galar.[break][break]

“You’re right. That is probably why I am currently taking the gym challenge since I’d want the Galarian people to know that they have someone who’ll protect them here in Hoenn.” A firm nod came from the Galarian royal when she feels Navy let go of her hand after he squeezes it for a little longer. Remiel himself had probably taken on a couple of the gyms before during his time in Hoenn.[break][break]

And as the sheriff talks, the ambassador listens to what the older man has to say before she responds with a smile. “I appreciate your comfort. I’d give it my all to help those who are defending Hoenn on the battlefield.” Elise is resolved now to help the League defend the region from the opposition. “And when I’m in my country, I am a princess before I am a person, the same applies here in Hoenn too. I guess…I’m very used to hiding my own anxieties and insecurities away from the world because I’m supposed to be their princess and in the future, perhaps one day...as a future queen.”[break][break]

Elise’s smile turns a little sad when she speaks again to the sheriff. “I’m a little terrible at hiding how I truly feel, aren’t I?”

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
I'm Only Weaker [M/Navy]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 17:19:23 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Yeah,” the gym leader agrees, “but that’s alright, too. You’re a person before you’re a princess. That’s how I see it. No other way to look at things.” Millions love her simply for existing. Just as many will revile or make light of her life without ever truly knowing the girl.[break][break]
Keep your head on straight, stay off the battlefield, and you’ll do alright. Not gonna tell you to give up on the gym challenge, especially since it’s important for self-defense, but…promise me, Elise.” Once more, he’s serious. He made a promise, and he means to keep it.[break][break]
Promise me you’ll stay behind the lines from now on. It’s one thing if you get dragged onto the front and you gotta defend yourself, but don’t be a sword. We got plenty of those. Plenty of fists, too. Connors, the Silphs, Josh, Melody. Do what only you can do.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
I'm Only Weaker [M/Navy]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 3:22:51 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She thought of herself as the opposite too while people didn’t know much of her except that she was both loved and reviled by other people. The same people that she thought of as her subjects and those she wanted to protect with her life. When the sheriff talks, she listens to his words since Elise knows doing the gym challenge will give her the edge she needed to learn self-defense if she really has to fight. [break][break]

As he makes her promise something, Elise gives the sheriff a nod and answers him like she doesn’t want to make him worry for her than she probably worried her elder cousin. “I can promise you that since we do have plenty of swords fighting for Hoenn. In light of your suggestions, I think I’d like to try my hand at joining the medical corps for the next time that there is another conflict going on.” [break][break]

There were so many other people that were hurt in the recent fight that she’d want to help them feel better.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
I'm Only Weaker [M/Navy]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 16:18:04 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Not like you can really join.” He observes, looking out the window. The view lets them see the flurry of activity. People head to and from the north, plundering the island for everything that it’s worth before it sinks into the sea. A battle fought for not much at all, a hollow prize.[break][break]
You being a Galarian citizen and all. When somethin’ happens, hit me up. I’ll put you in contact with . He’s in the medical corps, I heard. Don’t know the guy well, but he’s in AQUA with me. He’ll figure out how you can help, if that’s what you wanna do.” What’s all this for, if not to help people find their path? One day, the world will rise on a peaceful world. He hopes Elise will meet that world and know how to do something besides fight.[break][break]
Better get goin’. You need your rest. Your strength, too.” Standing up, the strain’s back at once. He really wore himself out, fighting this battle. “Tell you what, I’ll run get you somethin’ good to eat. Plenty of places ‘round town. All the stores are probably chock full, but I’ll cut in line. Benefit of being the boss ‘round here. Corruption in the police force runs deep.” He smiles, like it’s a private little joke between them.[break][break]
Text me what you want.” And with that, he leaves her be for now. He prays the advice sticks.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
I'm Only Weaker [M/Navy]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 1:16:41 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

That was true. Remiel could because he was a Hoennian citizen instead of being his country’s ambassador since he had gotten citizenship in the region. “I’m a royal Galarian expatriate, so I can’t join the Hoennian military.” When he mentions a familiar name that she knew from the last battle at Dewford before this recent one, the guy was one of their army guys too. “I’d like you to put in a word for Colonel Sullivan then since that is what I want.” She responds to the sheriff with a nod before she sees him stand up from his chair and talk about getting her something to eat and recovering her strength.[break][break]

“I will recover my strength and that does sound good, Sheriff.” After the sheriff leaves, the royal ambassador texts on her smartphone what she wanted for him to pick up for her lunch. Having this kind of talk with someone who worried for her involvement in combat and getting herself hurt was something she appreciated a lot.[break][break]

Especially since Remiel himself wouldn’t want her to get hurt either.

@tag [break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
I'm Only Weaker [M/Navy]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 2:13:03 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: