Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Chomper Training Day [Gym]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 15:44:58 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The talk with the sheriff back at the regional hospital made her think on a lot of things going on at the last battle. Everyone on both factions were fighting for something, a prize that she didn’t know what it was or if it was worth fighting for. So many people had gotten hurt over the aftermath of the battle including her… and that was because she wasn’t careful in how she handled combat. Her sheltered experience outside of the battlefield never fit with being a sword for Hoenn, but Sheriff Navidson taught her how to help in other ways.[break][break]

Today, the royal ambassador comes to the Dewford gym in hopes that her Garchomp can get training in. Her hand opens the door and she comes inside to the lobby to wait. Her dragon isn’t the strongest battler like her Mismagius is, but the royal figures that the land shark dragon might need somewhere to let loose in battle once in a while.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 1v1.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 12:34:01 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
AND IN HIM BEATS THE HEART OF A RAGING DRAGON

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

Garchomp?[break][break]
Elise is using a Garchomp?[break][break]
When he reads the Pokemon with which she is challenging his gym, Navy almost does a double take. A girl as gentle as her has no business raising a beast like that. Even in the hands of someone like , , or himself, they’re vicious things. Vortigern and his brood are kept in line by his Fighting Master and the Aegislash Navy calls Dragonslayer.[break][break]
Arceus…I’ve got my work cut out for me.” Rubbing his eyes, he mentally prepares himself.[break][break]
Much later in the day, when the appointed time comes, he greets her in the waiting room with a wave. As always, when Elise arrives, she seems to be the only real challenger worthy of the title. The challenger before the princess storms out of the gym with tears in his eyes, hands balled into fists. Whatever happened in there, it must have been rough on that young man.[break][break]
Yo, Elise.” Navy offers her a smile, one hand in his pocket. Despite her request for a 1v1 match, he’s got six pokeballs on his hip. Even here, he’s always ready for the worst.[break][break]
You look good. Glad to see you’ve recovered. C’mon. Let’s get inside.”[break][break]
Ushering her past the rest, he leads the princess to a simple green pitch. At either end are raised platforms equipped with audio equipment, that they might carry on the conversation while they battle.[break][break]
Crazy thing, technology, huh? We can talk like we’re right next to each other.” The joy in his words, and there is much joy in them, dies with the next question.[break][break]
Why Garchomp? That the kind of Pokemon someone in the medical corps uses?

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 20:46:13 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Ho-Oh knows what went on in there when the other challenger comes out of where the gym leader of Dewford Town had came out to greet her. Crying their eyes out as it looked like though the royal ambassador gives Sheriff Navidson a smile when he’s glad to see her recovery. “Thank you, I’ve gotten rest and can get my strength back from my stay.” She gets ushered into the green pitch with audio equipment around while the sheriff asks her about her choice of Pokemon being a bit opposite of how gentle she was in demeanor. [break][break]

“Well…my late paternal uncle is from a Kalosian dragon tamer clan and he has used a Garchomp at some point. I thought I could train her here…” The Galarian princess makes her reply though she does think it’s not a Pokemon for healing people. “And no, a Garchomp isn’t for a medical corps officer to use. She is a battler firstly.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- 1v1.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 2:55:35 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

A battler first? Heh. Yep. Great way to put it.” Pressing a button, the platform comes loose. They descend down a long steel elevator shaft. It soon gives way to a vast, open battlefield below. While it descends, he keeps talking.[break][break]
There aren’t many Pokemon as hard to manage as Garchomp, Elise. Tyranitar can get real nasty if you raise ‘em the wrong way, or Hydreigon, but even then…” He remembers the first days with his black dragon. It was a monstrous thing, then. Near impossible to train.[break][break]
…Garchomp are a special breed of crazy. Taming one, earning its trust, it’s a lifetime effort. There are champion rank trainers who have their Garchomp disobey them.” All of this to stress just what she’s getting herself into by going down this path. “That something you’re ready for?”[break][break]
As the platform settles down below, golden eyes gaze out from the darkness. One pair, two, three…[break][break]
Five Garchomp rest on the Granite outcroppings around the battlefield. All of them are resting. Judging by their tail fins, all are female. Footsteps rumble in the darkness, displacing granite and sand.[break][break]
Vortigern, first of his Garchomp, a scarred colossus of the species, steps onto the pitch. Where a yellow crest should adorn his head, there is only scar tissue. His fin is torn. Little cuts line his rough skin.[break][break]
And the beast’s eyes are upon Elise, the same as his mates. Its maw curls into something resembling a smile.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 1:57:09 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She remembers that raising her Hydreigon took a long while and this was something her late uncle probably struggled with too. Hers had been mistreated in the wild before she befriended it as those species appeared to have a reputation of bein a more brutal species than most Pokemon. The female royal had to think hard if Garchomp was a species of Pokemon she’d commit to train as she follows the gym leader down onto the platform. “Yes, that is something that I’m ready for.” An answer came from the royal ambassador when the platform goes down toward an outcropping with five Garchomp, their tails having no notches since she can tell they are all females.[break][break]

A single large Garchomp comes to greet the pair of sheriff and princess. Seeing the tail having a notch on it would signify that this particular one was the bigger alpha male protecting his mates. “How did he get so big?” She asks the sheriff with a curious tilt of her head. “I’ve never seen a Garchomp this large before.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- 1v1.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 23:03:24 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Guess he just ate his veggies as a kid.” The quip is as good as any other guess. Navy simply found him this way. That he managed to form some accord with the great black dragon is a miracle tantamount to the universe’s violent birth. Vortigern snorts at the words, hearing them through their shared sync stones.[break][break]
I’m usually not this nice, but I’m gonna warn you: when you toss out your Garchomp, he’s gonna attack. Vortigern’s territorial like that. Can’t stand threats to his rule. Saw it’s a girl. He doesn’t really see ‘em as girls until he does a courtship ritual with ‘em. Won’t save her. So…just know it’s gonna get rough when you throw that ball out. That’s another thing you need to know, if you’re gonna raise dragons: they’ve got minds of their own, more than most Pokemon.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 7:57:26 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Funnily enough, she imagined that his Garchomp as a Gible eating his vegetables to grow big. All Garchomp probably grew to different sizes though she has seen a few smaller ones in the royal draciary. “Maybe mine should’ve ate her vegetables, so she can grow taller too.” Elise jokes a little bit and it’s in good spirits of the size of her Garchomp being slightly shorter than what the Pokedex said a normal Garchomp would be. Remiel’s own Garchomp may be a good size that he’d ride on his whenever the prince wanted.[break][break]

As the sheriff warns the female royal that his Garchomp doesn’t care much about hers being a girl and would attack as soon as she sends hers out, Elise gives Navy a firm nod. “I’m…more than ready for that. I think she’ll be able to hold her own at least.” And to his second piece of advice, the royal ambassador responds with a little smile. “Thank you, I’ll keep that in mind. They must be harder to raise than the ghost Pokemon I’ve been taught to raise because of my mother’s teachings.”[break][break]

With that in mind, the royal Galarian ambassador sent out her Garchomp from her Dusk Ball where depending on the battle itself, Vortigern might overpower the female dragon like he was crushing a chestnut.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 1v1.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 5:12:54 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Raising these guys runs in the family, huh? Your cousin’s got the same taste in dragons.” His voice carries sadness on the wind. He advised her to go down a gentler path, but she consorts with dragons. Taming them is no easy thing. Earning their respect even less so.[break][break]
Do your thing.” Is the order he gives Vortigern. His massive, scarred dragon needs no further instruction. His mates raise their heads and roar their pleasure, cheering him on. Striding forward, the jets on his head ignite.[break][break]
Vortigern is upon Elise’s Garchomp before either princess or dragon can blink. He moves quicker than anything that big has the right to move. Something ghoulish and human lingers in the smile. Poison oozes from his claws. Vortigern opens the battle with a poison jab right to the other dragon’s chest.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 2:25:41 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A small laugh came from the female royal since she knows her late uncle’s side of the family raised Garchomp like they were fierce battlers. “Remiel has good taste with his Garchomp surely and he loves his Tyrantrum and the Applin line of Pokemon.” She had seen her elder cousin treat his dragons like they were his partners and that was what her late uncle had done for his dragons too. Though maybe she does think that raising dragons wasn’t the most gentler kind of training she’d want to do anyway, raising them was harder work than training the ghost types her mother did in the past.[break][break]

To the start of the battle, the speed of Navy’s Garchomp is unlike anything that both princess and dragon had seen as the poison coming from the talon of the bigger Garchomp attempts to stab the female dragon in the chest. Selece moves out of the way, but the Poison Jab manages to graze at her left arm instead. Ignoring the pain from the attack, the female Garchomp dons her own fierceness as she tries to stab at the other dragon with a Dragon Claw to the chest.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 1v1.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 2:32:27 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Here lies the first lesson: an apex predator does not care if it is injured. Survival instinct would dictate that a creature run from an impending attack. Vortigern sees the claw rising for him and simply does not care. It takes him across his chest, drawing blood.[break][break]
But the blood is not all his own. Mingled with it is the blood of the other Garchomp. Vortigern’s rough skin demands a toll. It draws blood. It draws in prey, the texture of sandpaper scraping them, drawing blood.[break][break]
It is a dangerous thing, to allow a predator like this to catch the scent of blood. It sends the dragon into a frenzy. Its claw reaches into the solid granite beneath its feet. As easy as a human might breathe, he rips up a whole mountain of stone to tear the other dragon apart. His stone edge proves an accidental shield as much as it does an offensive tool, driving distance between himself and the other dragon as he tries to tear them apart.[break][break]
You raised her from an egg, yeah?

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 5:48:48 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Her Dragon Claw hits the other dragon and she has drawn her first blood in her fight. Before the female Garchomp moved a little back, the sandpaper texture of Vortigern’s Rough Skin makes Selece wince. A Stone Edge pushes Selece out of range of the attack as she growls, the attack from the other Garchomp was something that Vortigern would use to create distance between them. While the female Garchomp steps off to the side to look for a way to strike between the stones, she goes in to bare her fangs and attempt to Crunch down on Vortigern's left arm.[break][break]

During the battle, Elise hears the sheriff ask her something about her Garchomp and the ambassador responds with a smile. “She did come from an egg born from the royal draciary and I raised from it with some help from Remiel.” The sounds of Selece’s own bio-engines weren’t the kind that silver bells can make, but she did appear to be trying to give it her all in the fight against a much bigger Garchomp.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 1v1.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 22:58:32 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Then I’ll tell you one thing that makes him stronger than most Garchomp.” Crossing his arms, he looks down at Vortigern. The dragon’s plan is simple, so simple that articulating it in the words of high human speech almost seems banal.[break][break]
A sharp inhale of air is the only warning given when his jet boosters ignite. Vortigern’s foe is latched on good and tight. Nothing knows the biting power of a Garchomp like another Garchomp. Navy winces and grabs at his left arm, where the bite would be on him. Pain, too, is the gift of a synergized soul.[break][break]
He was born in the wild. Fought in the wild. Had to hunt in the wild. He’s not some prince raised in a cage. Battle isn’t some pretty thing for him, Elise. It’s survival. That’s all he knows. Defeat’s death.”[break][break]
Thrusting forward, Vortigern slams his opponent into the ground. He means to dig underground, using the dragon latched onto his arm as a spade. He thrashes her against the granite, digging away at the stone as only a creature of the earth can.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 0:01:50 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The jaws of the female Garchomp bite on the left arm of the other though she still feels the Rough Skin making the inside of her mouth bleed. Navy’s words get the attention of the ambassador when he would tell her how. His Garchomp was not raised from an egg and closed off from the world in a protective barrier, but the larger Garchomp had wild instincts that made him a lot more experienced than the others of his kind.[break][break]

Survival is how the strong survive out in the open. Elise is reminded instantly of how she was raised too from how Navy says Vortigern wasn’t a prince born and raised in a cage his whole life.[break][break]

Her world was different than the other people that had to work to survive. A sheltered world inside a gilded cage, free of worrying about what was happening in reality. Many would envy with wanting to be in a life of royalty, but hers was never so simple.[break][break]

Because the Galarian princess carried the burden of the ruler who does everything for her people and kingdom no matter what her personal desires were.[break][break]

“Yours is more experienced in battling than mine is. He’s a born fighter outside in the wild and…mine isn’t as strong due to leading a different life.” Elise responds lastly after Navy speaks before her tone becomes more firm. “That is why…I’d like to show you that while I do want to take the gentle path in fighting, I wish to prove that I can at least try to raise dragons like does for his.”[break][break]

As Selece feels the weight of the larger Garchomp’s slams onto the ground and realizing that he was using her as a makeshift shovel to Dig into the ground, her body takes the pain shooting through her body. By instinct of not wanting to feel the beatings onto her body, the female Garchomp’s jaws let go of Vortigern’s left arm and she staggers for a good while in keeping herself upright. [break][break]

Once she can get her own solid idea of what she wants to do, the dragon goes in to try to slash across Vortigern’s side with her talon since she’d use both her speed and Dragon Claw in closing in on the large land shark dragon.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 1v1.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 1:01:58 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

This round, Navy thinks, goes to Vortigern. When the smaller dragon unlatches, his own momentum carries him forward into the ground. Disappearing beneath the ground, there is simply nothing there for the princess’s dragon claw to hit. Perhaps, if it were a true one on one battle, Selece could use her innate senses to detect the other dragon. Garchomp are, after all, undisputed kings of the earth.[break][break]
His mates make that a dicey proposition. All of them raise their heads high and roar out their praise. They cheer on their mate, making the very walls tremble with their anticipation of whatever is to come next. Navy has seen firsthand just what Vortigern can do in this environment.[break][break]
You’d better show me quick, then, Princess. Vortigern’s coming for your Garchomp. How’re you gonna respond to that?”[break][break]
A man with an eighth grade education contemplates waxing poetic with her about the inequities of history – how there are those who conquer and those who grow fat off the conquest. He thinks better of it for now. Best to not distract her while she thinks. If the soft rumble of the earth is any indication, Vortigern will soon return.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 16:14:26 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Her Garchomp is way late in slashing at the other dragon with Dragon Claw as Vortigern Digs his way in the ground to dodge the attack. A frustrated growl came from the female Garchomp as she looks around the dirt field in trying to find where he’ll hit her next. As a minor league gym leader, the ambassador has to learn about responding to tactics like this. There were times that she did look back at her last battle in Postdormitum with Paxton and wished she could have done better in syncing up well with him.[break][break]

“While my Garchomp cannot attack Vortigern right now… I think I’ll respond with her being able to sense where he will strike next with her senses on her affinity with the earth.” The royal ambassador makes her calm reply as her Garchomp walks over the dirt battlefield and closes her eyes. Being a fellow ground type like Vortigern, Selece attempts to try to use her senses to feel the movements of the other bigger Garchomp underground.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – 1v1 Garchomp fight.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]