saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 17:52:18 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

months have passed and yet not much of the ranch has changed.[break][break]

even the aftermath of rayquaza and groudon's training incident gone wrong can barely be noticed, collapsed trees and disfigured mountain ranges are long replanted and reformed, and the only blemish that remains is the slight discoloration of the lake.[break][break]

inside the ranch is much of the same apart from the missing photos, though to a stranger the mantelpiece could have been left empty and vacant by design. matias was never known to be sentimental.[break][break]

some time passes before he stirs awake in the safety of his bedroom. his mind is adrift, seemingly lost in a sea of thoughts and voices before they all coalesce on one single name.[break][break]

.[break][break]

suddenly on edge, he moves, sliding out of bed only for pain to shoot up his leg. "argh—fuck!" his leg buckles as he falls to the floor with a resounding thud followed by more profanities.[break][break]

but, eventually, he makes it out of the room and searches for her.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 18:22:48 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

The irony of this situation wasn't lost on her.[break][break]

Being yanked by the wrist into 's TELEPORT had been unexpected. Arriving at his home was the last thing she wanted to do -- or intended to ever do, for that matter. The more separate their personal lives remained, the better their arrangement would be.[break][break]

It wasn't the first boundary of hers that had trampled, and Elisabeth supposed it wouldn't be the last.[break][break]

The one mercy was that Matias lost consciousness almost immediately, giving her free reign to act as she pleased. Depositing him in his bed took less effort than she'd expected, and an apron of Blisseys and Chanseys had trotted into the room after, tending and fussing over the fallen Avatar with a tenderness that surprised Elisabeth.[break][break]

She wasn't sure why she'd assumed his relationships with his Pokemon would be as adversarial as his relationships with people.[break][break]

While he slept, she showered, dressing herself in the only women's clothing she could find. was at least six inches shorter than her or so, if Elisabeth were to guess from how these ill-fitting clothes stretched on her, but it seemed less bizarre than wearing Matias's clothes in his own home.[break][break]

It was still weird enough that she threw her clothes in the washing machine afterwards, set to the fastest setting.[break][break]

Security took precedence for her, too. She might not know much about how to use a smartphone, and her words-per-minute typed on a computer might be criminally slow, but if Elisabeth Fiorelli had learned one thing from being married to a technical savant obsessed with guarding his possessions, it had been this:[break][break]

How to tell if the room you were in was bugged.[break][break]

It was the League, she guessed, that had placed all these little microphones in his place. One by one she routed them out, breaking them casually as his Hitmonlee watched her curiously.[break][break]

"You're awake," she commented, turning around to see Matias swaying unsteadily in the doorway. She didn't sound relieved so much as annoyed. "Are you aware that the League has a patrol outside your house now?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]
[break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 3:38:50 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

forced to lean against the doorway to even remain upright, the instability of it all has him seething. "mime!" he calls out for his helper only to grow more agitated at the lack of response; not even a 'mista mime!' from down the hallway.[break][break]

but as he peers down the corner, he sees the reason why. it's hard to not feel the little skip of his heart, the way it dips and rises within microseconds, but has always had that effect on him.[break][break]

you still make me crazy too, he had told her.[break][break]

it's equally hard to not feel the fleeting warmth when she turns to look at him. he would've hidden it better on a different day but on this one, injured and almost crippled, he doesn't bother.[break][break]

he regards with bitter confusion.[break][break]

"what the fuck are you doing?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 4:12:01 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Don't sound so disappointed," she said flatly, her pride injured despite herself at the way his face fell once he placed the name of who exactly was sitting on his couch. "If you wanted to be here, she would be."[break][break]

She leaned back, crossing her arms behind her head, and stared up at the ceiling with a frustrated look on her face.[break][break]

"But no, it's just me," she said, bitterness audible in her own exhale, "until you find a way to smuggle me out of here, I suppose."[break][break]

A click of her tongue sounded perilously close to his own signature 'tch.'[break][break]

"I have to say, I didn't realize you're basically living under house arrest these days."

[break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 4:21:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

but he did want here. he had expressed as much to her, opened up and made himself vulnerable for her and what did that get him? she's off frolicking with the better silph and he's stuck here.[break][break]

with .[break][break]

"it's just you."[break][break]

he mirrors the click of her tongue as he approaches, using the walls as support as he limps along.[break][break]

"actions have consequences. who would've thought."[break][break]

reaching the back of the couch, he glances down at her, disapproving.[break][break]

"why are you wearing that?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 4:26:29 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Mm? What, this?"[break][break]

She blinked at him slowly, comprehending then the full extent of his anger with faint surprise as she adjusted herself to sit upright.[break][break]

Given how he'd bragged about ending things with , she hadn't expected this to be a sore spot.[break][break]

"You have a rather glaring lack of women's clothing. I'm temporarily wearing this, just until my clothes finish washing."[break][break]

And they are extraordinarily uncomfortable, she wanted to add, but she kept that complaint curled behind her tongue.[break][break]

"I'm not wearing your T-shirt," she said pointedly. "I'm not your girlfriend."

[break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 4:37:54 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"finish washing? what the—" he turns to look down the hallway at where the washing machine is. only now does he hear it spin and spin and spin, not once slowing down. "—you're fucking with me."[break][break]

has made herself comfortable—too comfortable, perhaps—in a space she has no place in. at least not while he holds onto the past.[break][break]

again, he clicks his tongue, exasperated which sounds behind the soft chuckle that escapes him.[break][break]

"why would that make you my girlfriend? it's just a fucking shirt, elisabeth, and i'm sure it'd be far more comfortable than that shit you have on."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 4:42:55 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I'm sorry, after you hurled us into the ocean to try and kill Kyogre--" An eyebrow lifted to accentuate the absurdity of that statement. "--should I have just kept on the same drenched clothes I had on? Well. I'm sorry for inconveniencing you by needing clean clothing."[break][break]

A leg crossed as she let out a soft scoff of disbelief, shaking her head.[break][break]

"It's not as if I would know how that feels, being inconvenienced. For example, being trapped in someone else's home against my will."[break][break]

The thinnest ring of autumnal gold flickered, briefly, in her eyes.[break][break]

"I'm wearing this for now," she said, doubling down for absolutely no good reason except spite for the way he insisted on looking at her as if she was an unwanted imposter. It incensed her. "Get over it."

[break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 5:02:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"you're so dramatic," he snaps back, "you're not trapped. just walk out the front door." even if it's at the cost of being spotted by the league patrol somewhere outside, likely loitering in the shadows of their cowardice.[break][break]

but it's not as though they aren't already aware of his connection to .[break][break]

at her stubborn insistence, he backs down, too tired to argue any further.[break][break]

"fine."[break][break]

he sighs.[break][break]

"how are you not cold?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 5:25:59 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"You'd be surprised how much sheer spite can keep you warm."[break][break]

Her body betrayed her, however, as a faint shiver took hold of her. Eva hadn't exactly left her warmer clothing behind; Elisabeth would have, truthfully, preferred one of the woman's large lab coats. Unfortunately, it seemed the scientist had taken those with her during the break-up.[break][break]

"And maybe I will just walk out," she continued, wrapping her arms around herself as if annoyed, even as she steathily tried to warm herself. "But I'd like to take my clothes with me, first. So, you're stuck with me for an hour or so."[break][break]

Could she just waltz out the front door, though? It seemed risky. She hadn't brought her Butterfree with her, and she deeply regretted not having an easy means of TELEPORT on hand.[break][break]

She tapped a finger at her sides, annoyed.[break][break]

"You're the one who dragged me here," she reminded him, somewhat petulantly.

[break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 5:37:25 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

seeming to sense his distress (and also having overheard their conversation thus far), mr. mime disappears down the hallway before returning with a jacket and hoodie, each one official league merchandise.[break][break]

"yes, i saved your life, so you're welcome."[break][break]

he reaches for both and gently tosses them at her, offering her the choice that he suspects she will forego entirely and linger in the coldness.[break][break]

is as stubborn and prideful as he is, after all.[break][break]

"and you saved mine?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 5:50:52 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"After knowingly putting me into danger," she clarified, her tone dry as the DROUGHT he'd thrown them both into. "So yes, thank you, for removing me from your own mess."[break][break]

To the surprise of both of them, she accepted the hoodie at least. It being League-sponsored suggested to her he'd never worn it. It was difficult to see him enjoying being a billboard for an organization he spoke of so poorly.[break][break]

The shivering slowly abated as she warmed herself in the obnoxiously bright yellow fabric.[break][break]

"I tried my best, anyway," she muttered, drawing her knees to her chest. Emerald eyes stole a glance his way. She lingered on his limp for a moment longer than she wanted to. "How are you holding up?"

[break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 8:15:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

's assumptions are right. well, half-right, as he had worn the hoodie once for a photoshoot. had thought it would do him good to be seen in league colors only to blindside him with the audacious yellow.[break][break]

his gaze follows her down to the gash that drags down his leg, serving as a reminder of his failure, and of another fact:[break][break]

her best wasn't good enough.[break][break]

"why didn't you kill me?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 14:11:46 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"What, and kill you in front of hundreds of your adoring Pokemon?" She indicated the Mr. Mime with a curt nod of her head, an incredulous look in her eyes. "I'm an Avatar, not an army."[break][break]

But that wasn't what he meant. She knew that.[break][break]

A roll of her shoulders conveyed a shrug as she rested her chin on her knees, staring at the empty mantlepiece. Impersonal, she thought, to have nothing there at all.[break][break]

No photos of her despite his obvious sentimentality for that love lost.[break][break]

"I've always had trouble committing to things," she said at last. "Chalk it up to indecision."

[break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 15:01:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

mr. mime, staying true to what one might expect from being raised by matias, flips off when she nods at it. it does so in comical fashion, first raising its fist before winding it up like one would a jack-in-the-box toy.[break][break]

indecision, she says, when he expects something different. he relies on his hunch, prodding for more.[break][break]

"did you want to?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]