Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,605 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
i lived
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 5:48:58 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

Her insults flung harmlessly off him, and she began to wonder if he took them as tokens of affection at this point, given how pleased he seemed to be about receiving them lately.[break][break]

"That wasn't an invitation," she retorted, stalking off as she rejected his hand and ignored the sight of him. "But I suppose you're welcome anywhere in your own home."[break][break]

Of course she knew where his shower was; of course she'd already used it, before he had to go and pester her and make everything complicated again.[break][break]

Though of course she'd let him, because the complications made every part of this deception easier, even as they made everything else more dangerous for her.[break][break]

Walsh hadn't put his own neck on the line when this plan had been proposed. It had always been hers.[break][break]

For the glory of Rocket, she thought to herself bitterly as she stepped into the shower, letting the hot water wash down on her. The injustice of the situation overwhelmed her suddenly, and a flare of anger flushed through her as she ran a simulation over and over in her mind, unable to think of any way out of this arrangement that didn't end with him wanting to kill her.[break][break]

"Matias," she started to say, but the building frustration within her didn't find the right words. It just suffocated her from the inside, instead.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
i lived
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 9:48:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the tension he holds so delicately within his muscles begins to dissipate, relaxing under the stream of hot water and steam that rises all around them. he sighs, appreciating the feeling as he closes his eyes.[break][break]

how did it come to this, he wonders. to think that it all started with a game—no, it had started long before that, hadn't it? before , even before , it had all started with .[break][break]

and here he is, in the home they once shared, now with someone else that physically resembles her but that's where the similarities end. despite that, it's almost too easy for him to make the association and the mistake that follows.[break][break]

when his name is called, he responds with what feels most natural; most comfortable; "yes, eva."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,605 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
i lived
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 15:47:30 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

All of her stilled beneath the cascade of water, steam rising in the ensuing silence.[break][break]

"Eva?" she repeated at length, once, to reiterate his mistake.[break][break]

. Her name was a match carelessly tossed onto a pile of rotting, dry wood.[break][break]

With his eyes half-lidded as he basked in the lulling heat, he might not expect the hand that abruptly reached for his throat, seeking to shove him against the tile walls. Her eyes flashed with the rot of autumnal gold as she glared at him, dipping her head lower to hiss a warning in his ear: "I'm not your fucking fiancée, Matias."[break][break]

The tension and bitterness in her ached for release.[break][break]

Elisabeth's story had started long before , before she'd fled his brother in a hospital room, before she'd kissed a blue-eyed stranger in a rose meadow, and before she'd ever set foot in Hoenn.[break][break]

She'd learned in the absence of power, you took it in the small places that you were allowed full rein.[break][break]

So she violently seized what little power she possessed over him, roughly crushing his mouth with her own to remind him exactly who she was.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
i lived
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 4:39:43 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"hm?"[break][break]

too lost in his thoughts, he doesn't realize his mistake nor her reiteration, not even when he suddenly feels her hand around his throat before being shoved against the tile walls.[break][break]

naturally, he struggles, reaching a hand up to her wrist to try and alleviate the hold she has on him. despite the urgency that rises, he never quite feels in danger.[break][break]

words spill out all mangled.[break][break]

"i know you're not. why would you ever think you were?"[break][break]

the answer may forever be lost as she kisses him, silencing his defiance as he stills under her touch, reminded of who is and who she will never be.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,605 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
i lived
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 7:03:37 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Sometimes Elisabeth wished she was someone else.[break][break]

Someone who didn't feel so deeply. Someone who didn't struggle so much to appear uncaring and unbothered. Someone who didn't learn how to empathize with the most vile men that the world had to offer.[break][break]

But at the same time, she wanted to be desired for who she was, too.[break][break]

What had been meant to be a punishing embrace changed the instant her hands encircled his face, kissing him deeply and passionately as she leaned into him for support.[break][break]

Maybe he'd see it as love. Maybe he'd see it as proof she felt as he did.[break][break]

He'd be wrong, of course.[break][break]

He wouldn't find constancy from her; he wouldn't discover a firm reason or affection behind her actions, either. What he'd feel instead was a fervent desperation to be anything other than alone with her own thoughts, coupled with a demand for validation she knew in her heart she didn't deserve from him or anyone else.[break][break]

"Say it, then," she whispered, their kiss abating for a single breath. Her words rang with the steeliness of a command as her hand gripped his chin. "Say my name."[break][break]

She couldn't bear to face how replaceable she was. That inescapable truth had always been too painful to acknowledge.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
i lived
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 3:11:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

he will not find constancy from her the same way she won't from him for they are both creatures of impulses seeking affection, lust, and company, all in the hopes of avoiding the crippling feeling of despair and loneliness.[break][break]

or at least that much is true for him.[break][break]

's command is heeded. the grin he wears is only customary as is the brief resistance he shows.[break][break]

florist stops at the tip of his tongue but in the end, it's her name that he whispers:[break][break]

"elisabeth."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,605 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
i lived
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 4:51:33 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

For two reckless and impulsive people, they were predictable enough. Time passed between them the way it always did, lying to themselves and to one another as steam fogged the shower glass.[break][break]

"I want you to stay," he'd said, and she'd humored him briefly in the aftermath, following him to his bed. He collapsed there, exhaustion rendering even the most enduring of the League's Avatars asleep.[break][break]

She couldn't fall asleep as easily, not with his arm around her and not in this place that belonged to him and all his old, discarded dreams. So she waited until the sound of his breathing hit an easy, languid rhythm before she slithered out of his grasp, taking care not to disturb him.[break][break]

He seemed so content in slumber, as if he'd never once threatened her life. Witnessing him in a moment of vulnerability like this felt like a transgression, and she forced herself to look away from him as she departed the bed and his room. The door shut softly behind her.[break][break]

Her clothes had been ready some time ago. She quietly dressed herself, finally taking a moment to look at her phone. A message blinked up at her, the name and number familiar. "Mon oiseau," she murmured into the receiver, leaning against the wall. "No, sorry, I was working late. Time got away from me."[break][break]

A finger twirled a curl of her blonde hair as her emerald eyes swept the room for anything that might betray her presence here. As she did, she caught countless glimpses of what had undoubtedly been 's ordinary life. A shiver passed through her, like being watched by a ghost, before she disregarded it.[break][break]

"I have a lot to report to you. Kyogre is on the rampage." She bit her lip, hesitating. "But it's late, I know. This can wait until tomorrow."[break][break]

Anxiety coiled in the pit of her stomach as she awaited 's answer, and she stole another glance towards Matias's bedroom door. At this distance, it still appeared closed.[break][break]

"Hm? Why do you assume I'm with him?" The distant laughter on the other end relieved her as much as it vexed her, and the anxiety within her coiled even tighter. "I don't want to talk about this now, Bee," she deflected, an arm wrapping around herself protectively. "But I can meet you in Mauville, if you like. Then I'll tell you anything you want to know."[break][break]

Guilt crept into the back of her mind, but she pushed it back.[break][break]

She'd already reminded of what she was and what she wasn't. She wasn't his girlfriend, she wasn't his fiancée, and she didn't love him. What the Elite Four did with that information was his own fault, at this point. If he refused to see the truth for what it was, so be it. Still, infuriatingly, the guilt lingered.[break][break]

The Butterfree she summoned TELEPORTED her away from Matias and all the problems he'd invited in her life, taking her to another problem that was just as complicated in a different, crueler way.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
i lived
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 9:33:43 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

had been the first in hoenn to learn that sleep is never restful for matias. only once, perhaps, under the influence of her mist did he feel at ease, thoughts numbed and silenced long enough to find some semblance of that peace.[break][break]

the mistake makes is through no fault of her own. everyone needs sleep. everyone gets tired. what she failed to account for are the differences that make him who he is.[break][break]

used to sleeping out in the open and having to remain on guard for months on end during a war-torn era, he wakes the moment she slips out of his bed, and for once, he is patient enough to wait.[break][break]

mon oiseau.[break][break]

his movements are quiet, practiced because doing anything else could prove fatal.[break][break]

mauville.[break][break]

he leans against the doorframe, careful not to let his shadows spill through the cracks.[break][break]

bee.[break][break]

bee.[break][break]

BEE.[BREAK][BREAK]

BEE COBALT BLUE EYES LONG DARK HAIR ROCKET BEE COBALT BLUE EYES LONG DARK HAIR ROCKET BEE COBALT BLUE EYES LONG DARK HAIR ROCKET BEE COBALT BLUE EYES LONG DARK HAIR ROCKET BEE COBALT BLUE EYES LONG DARK HAIR ROCKET BEE COBALT BLUE EYES LONG DARK HAIR ROCKET BEE COBALT BLUE EYES LONG DARK HAIR ROCKET BEE COBALT BLUE EYES LONG DARK HAIR ROCKET BEE COBALT BLUE EYES LONG DARK HAIR ROCKET BEE COBALT BLUE EYES LONG DARK HAIR ROCKET BEE COBALT BLUE EYES LONG DARK HAIR ROCKET BEE COBALT BLUE EYES LONG DARK HAIR ROCKET BEE COBALT BLUE EYES LONG DARK HAIR ROCKET BEE COBALT BLUE EYES LONG DARK HAIR ROCKET BEE COBALT BLUE EYES LONG DARK HAIR ROCKET BEE COBALT BLUE EYES LONG DARK HAIR ROCKET BEE COBALT BLUE EYES LONG DARK HAIR ROCKET[break][break]

the words etch into his mind, GRUDGES scarring over and over again until no other words matter.[break][break]

she TELEPORTS away, leaving him to spiral.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,425 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
i lived
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 6:35:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB