Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,605 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 7:29:34 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Sometimes we don't get to choose our legacy. 'The Black Widow of Kalos' was mine."[break][break]

She could imagine all too well the mocking sting of being believed a hero of a fallen region. What was the point of heroes, if they didn't succeed in their heroics?[break][break]

That made them into tragic figures, stripped of their heroic title, instead. All their accomplishments eroded, replaced by the glaring light of their flaws and foibles.[break][break]

A love-gone-wrong was similar. All the purity of her initial intent was uprooted, revealing the ugliness festering underneath as if it was all that had ever existed between her and that man in the first place.[break][break]

"The person that Kalos believed me to be never felt like the person I really was." A twinge of wistfulness entered her tone as she worried at the string of her hoodie, distracting herself. "I just fell in love with the wrong person, that's all."[break][break]

She frowned then, a small furrow working its way into her brow as she craned her head up towards him again, studying him with open surprise and confusion.[break][break]

"You knew about the Sootopolis invasion, before it happened?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]
[break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 7:43:02 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

somehow, the black widow of kalos and the hero of kanto have found themselves entangled in a messy web of both deceit and truth, one equally comforting as it is threatening.[break][break]

her open surprise and confusion surprise him, too.[break][break]

"i thought you knew."[break][break]

out of all the truths he has shared with , he assumed that one would've been revealed at some point, but it appears it has slipped through only to be revealed now when there are no stakes.[break][break]

he nods.[break][break]

"i found out about the planned invasion from one of your head scientists at the time and kept it to myself. even recorded it as proof. sootopolis fell as intended, and then i later used the recording to trade back from rocket."[break][break]

something people seem to conveniently forget when condemning him for his actions. it had been him who rescued hoenn's beloved idol, and he had done so without any support from the league.[break][break]

"i'm surprised they never used the recording. before groudon, i think it would've been enough to remove me from the league."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,605 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 7:51:19 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"No." She shook her head, blonde curls swaying back and forth with the motion. "I never knew."[break][break]

Would she have even thought to look for such a thing? Even as admin of intelligence, theoretically, that video would have been available to her. If you didn't know something existed, however, why would you go in search of it?[break][break]

She propped herself up on her elbow, lifting her head up to meet his gaze more evenly.[break][break]

"Why didn't Rocket use it against you, do you think?"

[break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 7:57:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"no idea."[break][break]

he shrugs his other shoulder.[break][break]

"maybe they were waiting for the right time, maybe they still are, but the league knows. or at least those at the top do, and i'm still here."[break][break]

it's only then as he's meeting 's gaze that he's reminded them of her affiliation, and no matter how hard he may try to ignore and pretend otherwise, she is still bound to the organization they speak of. the same organization he has spent the majority of his life fighting.[break][break]

"it wouldn't matter now, sorry to disappoint."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,605 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 8:08:51 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Why would that disappoint me?"[break][break]

Maybe it was the wine from earlier that made her laugh with such rich, resonant amusement at that last statement, notably lacking her usual mocking tenor.[break][break]

"If I wanted to compromise you, Matias Silph, I have much more effective ways of doing so."[break][break]

A subtle roll of her body sent her looming over him, her hair spilling over her shoulders as she laughed again, grinning down at him.[break][break]

"I'm sure the same could be said for you," she said then, and the levity in her voice faded a bit. "If we wanted to blackmail one another, we would have done it a long time ago."[break][break]

Theirs had always been a sort of mutually assured destruction.

[break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 8:31:40 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the amusement in her laugh is surprising, free of the usual mocking he has come to accept and appreciate, and a similar laugh escapes him as she looms over him. naturally, he grins up at , holding his ground.[break][break]

"you've compromised me enough, florist."[break][break]

another laugh escapes him followed by a momentary pause where his thoughts come together. his hand rises to brush through her spilling hair, reaching up for her face.[break][break]

"i know now it wasn't indecision."[break][break]

he says with certainty.[break][break]

"i know you didn't want to kill me."[break][break]

but for what reason exactly, he still isn't sure.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,605 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 7:13:31 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Her breath stilled as he reached for her, and she suppressed an old instinct that whispered to her to flinch and draw away from him. Part of her hated how easy it was to lean into physical touch, how quickly the body was willing to believe things the mind still resisted and refused to accept to be true.[break][break]

The smile she gave him betrayed her uncertainty, and she pushed back a strand of hair behind her ear.[break][break]

"Would you believe me, if I said I never really want to kill anyone?"[break][break]

Though she had, of course. People and Pokemon alike. The two of them had plenty of blood spilled on their hands, enough to fill this quaint living room with corpses of the fallen.[break][break]

She bit her lip, debating whether it was worth continuing, before she faced him head-on.[break][break]

"Soldiers know they have to kill. They train for it. They are ready to grapple with that conflict. But I never wanted to be a murderer. I think... the act of killing someone changes a person, in some indescribable way. Killing someone changed me."[break][break]

Like Avatarship, it left scars and grooves on the psyche that were difficult to explain, their impact invisible to the naked eye.[break][break]

"When I joined Rocket, I understood killing would be expected of me. I kill to survive, because if I don't, then it's my life at stake instead."[break][break]

Though the longer she studied him, the harder it was to imagine him inflicting that same harm upon her.[break][break]

She wondered if he even thought of her as a Rocket at all, some days.[break][break]

"But no," she confessed softly. "Right now, I don't want to kill you."

[break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 3:53:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

she speaks and he listens, receptive and hearing, and by the end of it, when met with her soft confession, he smiles, genuine as he meets her gaze.[break][break]

"i believe you."[break][break]

has yet given him a reason not to. if only he knew.[break][break]

"in kanto, they taught us that killing is a necessity but it should never be our first instinct, it should be a last resort when we have our backs against the wall with no other way out."[break][break]

he recalls from his memory, history, and experiences.[break][break]

"by the end of the war, they thought differently."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,605 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 4:11:06 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

They spoke of such bloodlust and violence, but the touch of his hand was gentle against her cheek; his presence strangely remained unthreatening and still beneath her, feeling safe despite all the reasons he shouldn't be.[break][break]

She leaned forward suddenly, laying herself down against his body as her arms folded across his chest. Here, she propped her chin upon her hands, the two of them at last truly eye-to-eye with one another.[break][break]

"And you?" she asked, tilting her head at him. "Do you think differently, now?"

[break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 4:26:30 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

they finally come eye-to-eye, and he finds that he does not mind it as much as he thought he would. if anything, it almost feels right.[break][break]

"i've always thought differently."[break][break]

he says, voice soft as he peers into 's eyes.[break][break]

"war is war. there are no rights and wrongs, only life and death."[break][break]

his thumb smooths over her cheek as he speaks.[break][break]

"i was one of the first ones in kanto to fight the same way rocket did. they judged me for stooping down to their level but if they hadn't been so prideful and righteous then maybe we'd still have our region."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,605 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 4:37:05 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Survival at any cost."[break][break]

That philosophy made sense to her, far more than concepts of honor or justice ever did. What good was the honorable way in the face of callous indifference?[break][break]

If the world had been kind to her in her moment of need, maybe she'd have a kinder view. But she had learned that those who did not protest their fate had no guarantee of salvation from their suffering.[break][break]

"'We'?" she repeated, and an eyebrow arched with faint amusement. "Would the Kanto you'd have saved be ours, or yours?"[break][break]

Her lips brushed against his as she questioned him, blurring things between them further.

[break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 5:25:30 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

his lips brush against hers as she questions him, and his response comes with a small grin.[break][break]

"ours, of course."[break][break]

it's a smaller reflection of the future he had seen with in that game achieved only by offering all of himself to her. to sign away his will in hopes that she would one day give it back to him.[break][break]

"we'd rule together. imagine it, elisabeth, a whole region for us to do as we please."[break][break]

lips brushing once more, he whispers.[break][break]

"i think we'd be good rulers."[break][break]

even if he's sure good rulers don't refer to themselves as such.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,605 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 5:49:49 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

What would be left to rule, in any region foolish to name them its sovereigns? That world would be nothing but ash, dust, and bone.[break][break]

"Hmm," was her noncommittal hum as she entertained the notion, kissing him briefly as if to taste that future for but a moment. He seemed eager, enthusiastic even, as he spoke it into existence. Faith for her had never been earned so easily.[break][break]

He knew how to conquer, but she doubted he understood how to rule.[break][break]

"I've told you before," she reminded him in a low whisper, "crowns were never meant to be split in two."

[break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 6:54:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"then you rule."[break][break]

he whispers after their kiss, assured that he would make the same sacrifice as he had done so in the game.[break][break]

"no crown could ever be big enough to adorn my head. but even then, it won't be for me. i just want my freedom."[break][break]

it's why the life he lived with in galar had worked as well as it did. he fits the role of a knight far better than he would a king. so why wouldn't the same apply here?[break][break]

a quick thought reminds him that is different, and that she may not rule with the same kindness as kyle had.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,605 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 7:22:09 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

In Galar, no one had raised her up as their ruler. They'd feared her as a witch in Motostoke, relying on her as the sole Avatar of the city while loathing her for that reliance.[break][break]

She didn't quite remember it, but a distant recollection remained, echoing that disdain in a way that felt true.[break][break]

"You surrender too quickly," she teased him, and it surprised her how easy it was to slip into this playful banter, given all they had endured from one another. "But I'd be an even more unpopular ruler than you, I think."[break][break]

It was difficult to think of two people the League and Rocket would both despise seeing in leadership more. They had a monopoly on that hate.[break][break]

"Is that what you want, then, Matias?" she asked, running a hand through his hair. "To take over Hoenn, or Kanto, or any region?"[break][break]

It was what Rocket wanted, but to her knowledge, the League had no such desire for expansion.

[break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay
">