saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,284 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 7:27:54 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"oh, you definitely would be, but no one would ever dare step out of line. judged and tried by you, excuted by me."[break][break]

they'd be unstoppable. they'd also be ruling a region less than a hundred by the end of it, but at least it would be theirs.[break][break]

his head tilts as he leans into her touch, appreciating how comfortable it feels.[break][break]

"i'm not sure anymore."[break][break]

he admits to .[break][break]

"would you still be by my side then?"

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,606 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 7:40:05 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

"I don't know," she said, glancing away from him as clumsy honesty stumbled past her lips. Her fingers curled back into her palm, an unwanted stab of guilt striking her without warning.[break][break]

She'd never fully committed to him, with one foot in Rocket and the other tentatively set in the shadow of treason he offered her. Playing both sides left her comfortable enough to abandon one ship, should it sink, to board the other.[break][break]

But one was much more powerful, and more menacing, when the two choices were compared.[break][break]

There was a reason she had pledged herself to , and sworn to deliver to him on a silver platter.[break][break]

"You're assuming you'd even still want me at that point," she said with a shaky laugh, though its humor rang hollow.[break][break]

Once men understood the truth of who she was, they always left her.[break][break]

Always.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]
[break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,284 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 8:10:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i know i still would."[break][break]

he says with certainty; the same certainty and conviction that he has used to pave his path and to stand where he is now, powerful and feared by those meant to be on his side.[break][break]

even when glances away, his gaze remains on her, observing.[break][break]

"why would i not?"[break][break]

would she give him a reason not to, he wonders.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,606 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 8:17:33 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Would you?" she questioned him, and she afforded him a wry smile. "You forget how quickly you've made other women similar promises."[break][break]

He'd pursued her relentlessly, but she'd evaded him for so long because she knew this truth of him: that he, like most men, would build her up to be something she wasn't, then chase that illusion until it shattered.[break][break]

A gentle kiss was pressed to his brow, forgiving him for that inevitable transgression. It stung a little less, she told herself, to know that you were just one more woman discarded by a man like that.[break][break]

"People always disappoint each other eventually. Either I'll disappoint you, or you'll disappoint me."[break][break]

Even if he loved her, which she doubted, she'd learned all love was conditional.[break][break]

If he loved her, he likely loved the woman he thought she was.

[break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,284 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 11:52:52 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"you're such a pessimist."[break][break]

but her doubts are not unfounded, supported by undeniable truths and the same ranch they find themselves in that he had once shared with another.[break][break]

his hands lift to hold her tenderly, feeling the warmth of her cheeks as he returns a gentle kiss of his own.[break][break]

the assuredness in the way he looks at could inspire millions. it is with the same fire that he carries himself; the same fire that makes him who he is.[break][break]

"you don't have to be afraid, elisabeth. not with me."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,606 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 19:36:28 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Not a pessimist. A realist, that's all."[break][break]

She kissed him back, because doing so was effortless. This sort of lying, the kind where you lied to yourself and to another with your whole body, was the lie she despised herself for the most. She understood how its power cut both ways far too well.[break][break]

He stared into her eyes with such startling, unbridled confidence.[break][break]

Which fate was worse? A fate where he foolishly loved her, or one where he lied to her so brazenly?[break][break]

"What do you know about my fears?" Elisabeth asked him, soft laughter deflecting away from the intensity of his gaze and his words. "Maybe I should frighten you," she added playfully, and kissed him before he could consider that thought longer than was wise.

[break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,284 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 4:56:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

silenced before he can give it more thought, he returns her kiss, falling into their bubble a little too easily.[break][break]

when he pulls away, it's brief if only to question her:[break][break]

"what do i have to be afraid of, hm?"[break][break]

's battling prowess? close to zero. he's seen the way she fights, disjointed and scattered, relying on improvisation and her quick-wit. if they were to ever meet on the battlefield, he would roll-over her within seconds.[break][break]

that is not where his fear lies.[break][break]

he trails kisses from her collarbone up to her neck before whispering a confession into her ear.[break][break]

"i fear losing you."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,606 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 7:20:33 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

All of this felt different. Slower, more intentional. Impulsivity had driven them to this precipice before, and with that rush of exhilaration, there was a certain detachment she'd found safety in.[break][break]

What was that saying about the Froakie that knew better than to dive into the boiling water? You had to let them simmer, first, until it was too comfortable for them to leave. They'd never know that they were being boiled alive.[break][break]

She'd gotten too comfortable. Both of them had.[break][break]

"You're such a liar," she whispered back as she leaned over him. Her body remained flush against his as her fingers buried themselves in his hair. "You just don't want me to be the one who discards you first."[break][break]

But part of her preferred that, being lied to.[break][break]

She returned that favor with lies of her own, tracing searing kisses across his skin. Her hands strayed further as her lips followed, forcing an intimacy between them that their bodies understood, even if it was one their hearts didn't feel.[break][break]

Losing her would be the kinder fate.

[break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,284 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 5:17:42 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

he speaks with such conviction that he almost sets himself up to fail, and when he inevitably does, when he can't live up to the expectations he had set for himself, he would rather be deemed a liar than a failure.[break][break]

his mind is not allowed to wander far, pulled back by her straying touch into an intimacy that he so craves; one so familiar yet never safe despite what he might feel.[break][break]

from to , he knows pleasure and love to both wane and falter. he can only do his best to make sure it doesn't this time.[break][break]

they never move from the couch; a conscious decision made to not further blur the lines of past and present. the bedroom he had once shared will remain untouched.[break][break]

"you're going to get yourself in trouble, you know."[break][break]

he says, voice as soft as his touch.[break][break]

"being caught here with me."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,606 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 7:07:05 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

It didn't mean anything. None of it ever meant anything to men, she knew, and so she'd taught herself to think it didn't mean anything to her, either.[break][break]

You took what you could from people, because they took what they wanted from you.[break][break]

In Kalos, it had been vengeance and spite she wanted, denying the pleasure of intimacy and true connection. In Hoenn, she'd started to let herself ask for more selfish things.[break][break]

Like him, she only asked to feel wanted -- to be lied to.[break][break]

It wouldn't last, she knew.[break][break]

It hadn't lasted for his brother, either.[break][break]

"How quickly you forget," she murmured back, resting her head against his chest, "I'm the one who's trouble between us, not you."[break][break]

Discarded pieces of clothing lay scattered on the ground, their offensive origins forgotten; a blanket had been pulled over them both, providing a respite from the chill air.[break][break]

"Walsh knows about you. Just like you asked."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,284 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 8:39:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

her revelation, shared under the warmth of the afterglow, surprises him. he blinks, wondering if she could hear the subtle uptick of his heartbeat.[break][break]

"interesting."[break][break]

not so much that the rocket boss is now aware of their complicated entanglement but more so how fast had revealed it to them. another thought stirs in the back of his mind: who else has she told?[break][break]

he caresses her head idly as he continues.[break][break]

"and what of the meeting?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,606 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 1:49:21 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I told you I would ask. I also told you these things take time."[break][break]

She coiled herself around him like the Seviper she was, feigning the part of lovers entangled in one another's embrace.[break][break]

"I have received permission to utilize our resources to research Land Hoenn and the Red Shards. Earning the trust with Rocket to receive either is up to you, of course."[break][break]

Each forked-tongue word came with an easy, careless confidence, though it was subtler than his own.[break][break]

She sounded calm and indifferent, while he possessed boundless certainty.[break][break]

"Are you displeased?" she asked him as he ran his hand through her hair. "I thought this was what you wanted."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,284 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 4:40:18 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

was this what he wanted? to be at the mercy of rocket's whim as they ransom the power he so desperately seeks?[break][break]

"i shouldn't have to earn anything. i didn't make it this far only to have to pander to those fuckers. i won't."[break][break]

he had thought their agreement was far simpler, that would use their resources to acquire the red shards, and then she'd give them to him even if it jeopardized her position within team rocket because by then it wouldn't even matter. he'd be unstoppable, and she'd rely on him instead.[break][break]

how quickly he forgets.[break][break]

"who else knows about us?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,606 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 4:46:55 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Whoever Walsh feels like telling, I suppose. I'm not his keeper."[break][break]

Suddenly his presence was a stifling, obnoxious thing, and she sat up to stretch with an almost feline irritability.[break][break]

The real answer was both simpler and more complicated. and her Unown at Mt. Chimney. , the admin of Rocket's intelligence and propaganda. The other underbosses, and .[break][break]

He was a fool if he didn't think she'd cover her bases first, ensuring she'd be protected no matter the fallout of this little experiment with him.[break][break]

"I'm one person. I'm not a scientist, either. If you want to pilfer something like a Red Shard from Rocket, I need a justifiable reason to use our departments to attain that."[break][break]

She glanced over her shoulder at him, eyes narrowed.[break][break]

"It's not as if and the whole fucking League doesn't know about me."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,284 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
i lived
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 5:31:50 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

all it takes is one simple misunderstanding to bust their bubble, sending them into a freefall with nothing to catch, not even each other.[break][break]

"that's not what i'm asking."[break][break]

he clicks his tongue.[break][break]

"who else have you personally told?"[break][break]

his hands retreat away from .[break][break]

"then say you're going to give them to me, or you're going to help me steal them. earning the trust? fuck off."

[attr="class","bottom"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay
">