POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 18:19:00 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunsgift"]
[attr="class","bg"]

A GIFT

FROM [break]TO

Hey dude!

[break][break] Someone told me you like fighting types. This guy is one of the pokemon we rehabilitated through POKEMON HOME. That reminds me, I think you owe me a convo about the AMNESTY PROGRAM.

[break][break] Your schedule free anytime this week?

[break][break]
[break] HEAD RANGER

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunsgift]--accent:#D4A43B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift a"]font:800 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h1"]color:var(--accent);font:24px Poppins;font-weight:800;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift table"]width:100%;text-align:center;border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift td"]padding:5px;border:1px solid #1e1e1e;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift .bg"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h2"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Poppins; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
TO: GUNNER GRAVES [GIFT]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 18:24:52 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunsgift milagift"]
[attr="class","bg"]

A GIFT

FROM [break]TO

On Christmas Day, on 's doorstep, this Luxray arrives with a luxury collar and ribbon, as well as a letter in their mouth.

[break][break] Upon opening the letter, however, they would find only the following words:

[break][break] "I'm closing up shop early today. Come over?"

[break][break] And a very suggestive photograph.

[break][break]

💗 MILA ALEXAPOLOUS 💗 [break]
PRIMARINA DESIGNS

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.milagift]--accent:#FF68BF!important[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]--accent:#D4A43B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift a"]font:800 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h1"]color:var(--accent);font:24px Poppins;font-weight:800;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift table"]width:100%;text-align:center;border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift td"]padding:5px;border:1px solid #1e1e1e;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift .bg"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h2"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Poppins; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,302 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 19:00:03 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar

Thanks for the gift. Who told you? Anyway, yeah, we can chat about the Amnesty Program. Let's get coffee in Slateport this Sunday. Does 1:00 pm sound good to you? I know a place right by Slateport Park.

Gunner arrives at PRIMARINA DESIGNS without delay, his Luxray at his heels. He greets with a bouquet of red roses and a small gift bag. Inside the bag is a custom Pokéball, its colors matching the streak of purple in her hair and the reddish-pink hue of her eyes.

The Pokémon contained within is a Skitty, a white silk ribbon tied into a cute bow around her neck.

"Should we go get dinner?" Gunner offers Mila, before a crooked smile spreads over his face. He draws her close and brushes his lips against her ear. "Or do you want dessert first?"

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 21:34:08 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GIFTS CONFIRMED!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[break]
remember to update your personal computers accordingly!

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]