awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
I'll Make A Man Out Of You [M]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 1:42:21 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[newclass=.avatar]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.avatar img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","toshiaki"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Fencing was a popular sport in Galar culture. While he’s not as attuned to that side of his identity, Toshiaki figures it’s never too late not to learn! His athletic trainer agreed it would be good for him to branch out in different sports as well. More experience under his belt and whatnot.[break][break]
Plus, the solid white garb for the sport was pretty sweet![break][break]
He had arrived at his lesson rather early. So until his instructor arrives, Toshiaki can’t help but goof off just a little. With gusto he happily mimics the fencing poses he had seen in posters and various magazines he had studied beforehand. His Whimsicott, a little puffball of amusement, claps and giggles from the sidelines.[break][break]
“Heh. You think that’s cool? Well maybe when I learn enough from the teacher we can use some of these moves in our battle training!”
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagged"]# MISSION

[attr="class","pokebody"]

[newclass=".toshiaki"]--accent:#dcb37d;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background:#181818;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .top"]background: url(https://i.ibb.co/NKHtfxr/image.png); height:360px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main"]border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:30px; padding:30px 50px; color:#eee; font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .toshiaki .main i { color:var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main .avatar"]float:left; border: solid 9px #272727; background:#272727; border-radius: 3px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:5px 10px; text-align:right; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged"]float:left; font:bold 20px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; color:#181818; position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span"]text-decoration:none; color:#181818!important; font:20px 'Poppins'!important; font-style:italic!important; transition:0.3s all; letter-spacing:-2px!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; font-weight:500!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span:hover"]text-decoration:underline solid; color:#fff; transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .pokebody img"]height:35px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.2); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:8px; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:400,500,600,700]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,303 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 2:34:09 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Since she was younger, fencing had been a tradition in both Galar’s sporting festivals and taught in the grounds of the Calcifet Palace for every member of the royal line. The ambassador remembers that she and used to practice with one another with foils as told by their fencing instructor and she lost to the crown prince in a sparring match. When she and her elder cousin were children back then, Remiel had been far more experienced in the sport than she was. [break][break]

But now, things have changed when they both grew up. Elise had trained herself in Galar in honing her fencing. [break][break]

Donning the white garments that all fencers use for matches at tournaments and sporting festivals, the female Galarian royal too does not disappoint her pupil in arriving to the little field in the middle of Verdanturf Town. Her Lurantis quietly follows behind, maybe she wants to see which fencing techniques she’ll use in her moves too. In one other hand of the royal ambassador were two foils that she held to the side.[break][break]

“I see that you are a little early to this lesson.” She spoke to the blond young man when she had seen him practice his fencing moves when she arrived. “And your practicing is decent, but if you need something to do actual practice with…I’ll give you a foil as well.”[break][break]

Elise hands her blond male pupil a foil and it leaves the other to be held by her. “Since you are here now, shall we begin today’s lesson?”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
my howling heart is yours
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
don't dry with fakes or fears, 'cause you will hate yourself in the end
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 18:46:15 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[newclass=.avatar]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.avatar img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","toshiaki"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Immediately his playful antics cease when the instructor enters the room and makes herself known. Toshiaki (from prior experience of tutors forced upon him by his father) knows better than to kid around when an instructor enters the room.[break][break]
Osu! Toshiaki H- Macallan! Here and ready to learn.”[break][break]
That was close. [break][break]
He takes the foil from her hand and judges the weight in his hand. It’s different from a baseball or a soft ball. Not too heavy or light. He smiles, ready to learn something new. [break][break]
“All ready!”

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagged"]#

[attr="class","pokebody"]

[newclass=".toshiaki"]--accent:#dcb37d;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background:#181818;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .top"]background: url(https://i.ibb.co/NKHtfxr/image.png); height:360px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main"]border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:30px; padding:30px 50px; color:#eee; font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .toshiaki .main i { color:var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main .avatar"]float:left; border: solid 9px #272727; background:#272727; border-radius: 3px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:5px 10px; text-align:right; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged"]float:left; font:bold 20px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; color:#181818; position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span"]text-decoration:none; color:#181818!important; font:20px 'Poppins'!important; font-style:italic!important; transition:0.3s all; letter-spacing:-2px!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; font-weight:500!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span:hover"]text-decoration:underline solid; color:#fff; transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .pokebody img"]height:35px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.2); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:8px; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:400,500,600,700]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights