VCT: OLLIE & ELISE
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 2:50:55 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sweetwater ollie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","textbody"] "Oh hey! I didn't know you were a battler."

[break][break] had always seemed sort of shy, even as a Ranger. Then again, he'd not really seen her in a while so it was possible that she was stronger than she looked. Her cousin certainly was!

[break][break] "Tofu! Look who it is!"

[break][break] The Pikachu immediately darted across the field to greet , with an excited 'Chaa!'

[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","credits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".sweetwater"] --accent: #d7d0f2; --url:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1186575957843259473/fu_hua_and_fu_hua_honkai_and_1_more_drawn_by_fukazzi_2nd__d5a40170476494dde001fb5221987f70.jpg); [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie"] --accent:#FFB546!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sweetwater"]width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background: #222; position: relative; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; position:relative; overflow:hidden; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border:1px solid ##2d2d2d; } .sweetwater .top { background-image:var(--url); opacity:0.9; height: 220px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 35%; background-color: #c4bce2; background-blend-mode: hard-light;; transition:1s all; } .sweetwater .lyrics b { color: var(--accent); font-size: 50px; letter-spacing: -1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #323232, 1px -1px 0 #323232, 2px 1px 0 #323232, -1px 1px 0 #373639; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:100; letter-spacing:5px;} .sweetwater .lyrics { font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: 5px; color: #eee; text-align: center; position: absolute; top: 150px; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; } .sweetwater .textbody b { font: bold 14px/11px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); } .sweetwater a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important;} .sweetwater .textbody i { color: var(--accent); font-family:Poppins; } .sweetwater .textbody u { font: 11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style: italic; border-bottom: 1px solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration:none; } .sweetwater .textbody { font: 12px/16px 'Roboto'; border-radius: 10px; letter-spacing: 0.2px; color: #ffffffde; border:1px solid #18181899; text-align: justify; margin: 20px; padding: 40px 50px 30px 50px; border-radius: 5px; } .sweetwater .notes { background: rgba(10, 10, 10, 0.15); font: 10px 'Poppins'; border-radius: 10px; letter-spacing: 0.3px; margin: 10px 20px 0px; padding:20px 50px; color: #fff; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; } .sweetwater .notes b { font:bold 15px 'Quicksand'; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-0.5px; color:var(--accent); padding:2px 5px; } .sweetwater .bottom { text-align:center; background:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; opacity:0.9; } .sweetwater .bottom img { filter:grayscale(1); [/newclass]
[newclass=".sweetwater .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:9px; right:13px; color:#ccc;[/newclass][newclass=".sweetwater .credits a"]font:bold 9px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; color:inherit; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all;[/newclass][newclass=".sweetwater .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Quicksand|Roboto|Playfair+Display]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 22:39:54 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Head Ranger probably didn’t know that she had finished two gym challenges and walked away with two, one which she had gotten from a close friend. “I’ve gotten two gym badges from and already, so…I am trying to improve on becoming a better battler like .” Elise responds to her mentor and senior with a small red flush on her cheeks. Ollie’s Pikachu gets her to crack a smile when he makes his happy Pikachu noise.[break][break]

“You can meet my Mismagius too, Tofu.” As the female royal spoke of her partner, her Mismagius floats over to greet the Pikachu with a smile. “Mana wanted me to take her out for training, so I’m sure she will give you a good battle.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Using Terastalization - Gimmick (+15 to rolls that are an even number)[break]
- Health: 3/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,424 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 22:47:58 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","textbody"] "Oh wow! That's really cool."

[break][break] Ollie had never tried the gym circuit himself, but he knew battlers like and to be familiar with the circuit. Maybe things would change with this tournament, though.

[break][break] "Guess we have a lot to match up to, huh, Tofu?"

[break][break] Still, the Head Ranger grinned. A spark was in his eyes, lit like a fire behind eyes of emerald green.

[break][break] After the greetings were done, Ollie walked to the other side of the field. Patting his Pikachu on the head, Tofu then leaped to the center of the arena. Electricity sparked between the rat's cheeks, before a DISARMING VOICE echoed through the field.

[break]

6|vV|L8m [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".sweetwater"] --accent: #d7d0f2; --url:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1186575957843259473/fu_hua_and_fu_hua_honkai_and_1_more_drawn_by_fukazzi_2nd__d5a40170476494dde001fb5221987f70.jpg); [/newclass]

[newclass=".sweetwater"]width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background: #222; position: relative; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; position:relative; overflow:hidden; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border:1px solid ##2d2d2d; } .sweetwater .top { background-image:var(--url); opacity:0.9; height: 220px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 35%; background-color: #c4bce2; background-blend-mode: hard-light;; transition:1s all; } .sweetwater .lyrics b { color: var(--accent); font-size: 50px; letter-spacing: -1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #323232, 1px -1px 0 #323232, 2px 1px 0 #323232, -1px 1px 0 #373639; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:100; letter-spacing:5px;} .sweetwater .lyrics { font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: 5px; color: #eee; text-align: center; position: absolute; top: 150px; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; } .sweetwater .textbody b { font: bold 14px/11px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); } .sweetwater a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important;} .sweetwater .textbody i { color: var(--accent); font-family:Poppins; } .sweetwater .textbody u { font: 11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style: italic; border-bottom: 1px solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration:none; } .sweetwater .textbody { font: 12px/16px 'Roboto'; border-radius: 10px; letter-spacing: 0.2px; color: #ffffffde; border:1px solid #18181899; text-align: justify; margin: 20px; padding: 40px 50px 30px 50px; border-radius: 5px; } .sweetwater .notes { background: rgba(10, 10, 10, 0.15); font: 10px 'Poppins'; border-radius: 10px; letter-spacing: 0.3px; margin: 10px 20px 0px; padding:20px 50px; color: #fff; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; } .sweetwater .notes b { font:bold 15px 'Quicksand'; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-0.5px; color:var(--accent); padding:2px 5px; } .sweetwater .bottom { text-align:center; background:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; opacity:0.9; } .sweetwater .bottom img { filter:grayscale(1); [/newclass]
[newclass=".sweetwater .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:9px; right:13px; color:#ccc;[/newclass][newclass=".sweetwater .credits a"]font:bold 9px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; color:inherit; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all;[/newclass][newclass=".sweetwater .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 5:11:30 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The gym circuit itself had a lot more challenge to them where she did have a close call with her gym battle against the Verdanturf gym leader. She probably didn’t think Ollie would try it judging by how he had Head Ranger duties to balance. It’ll be a little harder if her mentor tried it, but maybe she could be happy with training alongside him in their match. "I...I was not sure if you'd be willing to go through the gym circuit yourself since you have your duty as Head Ranger now, Ollie. It seems like it'll be a little hard to balance it between having a higher position." Elise spoke to the older head ranger, knowing that she also wouldn't be able to take up a position of being a gym leader herself due to being the royal ambassador to Galar.[break][break]

Mana watches the Pikachu take his first move as a Disarming Voice reverberates around the battlefield. A small laugh came from the floating witch ghost as she feels Tofu’s move rattle her body before she’d let loose a Psychic blast with her glowing red eyes. Her telekinetic blast, nevertheless, would be aimed at attempting to strike at Tofu the Pikachu.[break][break]

aDcyMb8i

[break][break]

NOTES

- Health: 3/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,424 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 19:51:23 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","textbody"] "Good point," Ollie said with a nod. He seemed a bit thoughtful as he turned his head to the side, hands on his hips. "I wouldn't be opposed to it — but life's kinda busy now, as you said."

[break][break] Hoenn's gym circuit had never really appealed to Ollie anyway. He'd done all of that when he was a kid, back in Kanto, when things had been easy. Before Rocket had attacked, claiming territory to all the places that he and had known and loved.

[break][break] "Maybe one day though!" he grinned. "This tourney's kinda fun!"

[break][break] The resulting PSYCHIC blast nearly catches Tofu off-guard, gusting past him as he dodges. It still gets the ends of his fur, flashing him with pain, but the Pikachu darts forward quickly and aims an IRON TAIL at the floating ghost.

[break]

[break][break]
HuqLE1Bt

[attr="class","hpbar"]

3/4

[attr="class","ooc"] [attr="class","icon-league"] GIGANTAMAX GIMMICK (inactive) [break]
Dynamax and Gigantamax users have 4 HP instead of 3 HP.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".sweetwater .ooc"] margin-top:15px; } .sweetwater .ooc b { font-size:11px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sweetwater .hpbar"] width:200px; height:7px; border-radius:3px; background-color:#39db24; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 20:01:34 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Even if her schedule was a little tight with all of the appointments, Elise did have to admit that the tourney was very fun to do. “I think the tourney is really fun. Everyone here is really strong too.” Her response to her mentor and superior came with a kind smile since she had no problem with losing a couple of matches if it meant that she can learn. Dynamaxing now was in a little test phase since she hasn’t seen it much in this tourney yet.[break][break]

When the ghost’s Psychic hits Tofu, the red eyes of the Mismagius widen as the Pikachu’s Iron Tail struck at her side. Floating back and feeling the pain on her left side, Mana’s three chest jewels glow white as she would summon a barrage of rocks from Power Gem to attack Ollie’s Pikachu![break][break]

4hJS8ag3

[break][break]

NOTES

- Health: 2/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,424 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 20:15:10 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","textbody"] "You know," Ollie said conversationally. "I did a circuit back in Kanto. Back you know - " he waved his hand around. "Before everything."

[break][break] He had left Kanto before anything got awful, and the last time he had been back had been with .

[break][break] It had been jarring to see all the changes, even though it had only been because he was following his sis around. Still, if he thought about it too much, he wasn't sure if he could stomach.

[break][break] "Tofu! Watch out!"

[break][break] Too late.

[break][break] The rocks were a barrage against the electric-types side, throwing him back against the cold ground. Tofu winced, shaking his fur, before he leaped back and raised his tiny paws.

[break][break] Water leaked beneath his feet before a massive SURF suddenly coursed through the air between them both.

[break]

[break][break]
hapSo4Dh

[attr="class","hpbar"]

3/4

[attr="class","ooc"] [attr="class","icon-league"] GIGANTAMAX GIMMICK (inactive) [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".sweetwater .ooc"] margin-top:15px; } .sweetwater .ooc b { font-size:11px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sweetwater .hpbar"] width:200px; height:7px; border-radius:3px; background-color:#39db24; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 21:22:46 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

When the head ranger tells her that he had done the Kanto gym challenge back then, the royal knows that Kanto had been taken over now and nobody could come visit with Team Rocket stationed there. “I was also thinking of doing the Johto gym challenge when I was seventeen, but…the same year was when Team Rocket attacked Ecruteak City. Before I knew it, I had to leave the city I was born and raised in to flee to Galar with my parents and little sister.” She could still imagine the memory of the attack with the masked Rockets rushing through the hometown she was born and raised in while her father’s Pokemon fended off the Rockets in order to make their escape. “While I stayed permanently in Hammerlocke, I came back to Johto a couple of years later to get four of Johto’s gym badges. After that, I ended up going to Hoenn.”[break][break]

Seeing the head ranger’s Pikachu get hit by the rocks, the floating ghost gets washed by Surf's waters and she would shake off the water from her robe-like body. “Let’s give Tofu an Energy Ball, shall we?” By her mistress’ command, Mana creates a green sphere of energy to fire at the Pikachu![break][break]

AGLEa4Wu

[break][break]

NOTES

- Health: 2/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,424 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 6:40:41 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","textbody"] Oof.

[break][break] Ollie winces when tells her story, but not because of the contents of her sad tale. It's because it reminds him of the days that he would traverse Lavender Town with , Pallet Town with .

[break][break] His greatest guilts in the world, the way that he had run away when people had needed him the most.

[break][break] "Aw, that's okay," he says with a laugh that doesn't quite seem real. "You're in the circuit now!"

[break][break] A brilliant ENERGY BALL cuts through the earth, splashing against the puddles that covers their ground. Electricity crackles before him and Tofu snaps his tail against the ELECTRO BALL. It spins swiftly forward, exploding when both inevitably collide.

[break][break]

[break][break]
MC1GKqQv

[attr="class","hpbar"]

2/4

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 18:55:58 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

In spite of everything that went down during the failed Johto takeover that Team Rocket had tried to do, she is grateful for the help of the three legendary beasts who came for the region’s need. Raikou and Suicune’s sacrifices to help protect the region would not be forgotten.[break][break]

“Thank you, I’m glad I can be in the gym circuit here in Hoenn now.” Elise's sad frown turns to a smile since she enjoyed the last two gym challenges that earned her the Skyrider and Knockout badges. Since the Verdanturf gym leader himself taught her the importance of not giving in, Elise is happy to take it to heart here.[break][break]

When both Tofu and Mana’s attacks collide with each other, the Misamgius gives a deep frown before she sends a Psychic blast. The blue explosion of her mind’s energy attempts to put the male Pikachu off of his feet.[break][break]

OsHMVA2M + 15 if evens

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Using Terastalization - Gimmick (+15 to rolls that are an even number)[break]
Health: 1/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,424 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 1:54:56 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","textbody"] "Good point," Ollie said, folding his arms, as he bobbed his head. "And seems like you're doing a great job!"

[break][break] The Head Ranger had to admire her gusto. After all, it wasn't an easy thing to fight in the Hoenn circuit, especially when you had strong contenders like and to fight against.

[break][break] Energy glowed around Tofu as he was forcibly raised into the air by his opponent's PSYCHIC ability, suspending him in mid-air.

[break][break] "Woah!" Ollie exclaimed. "Tofu! Ya just gonna let 'er do that to ya?!"

[break][break] Indignantly, the Pikachu let out a shout before his eyes squeezed shut. Illuminated with violent light, a DISCHARGE detonated the field.

[break][break]

[break][break]
cyPXRfBI

[attr="class","hpbar"]

2/4

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 6:49:26 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

To hear Ollie’s praise that the ambassador was doing a good job in winning those badges, she gives him a very heartfelt smile. “Thank you, it means so much that you are giving me praise for how I had to overcome their challenges’ difficulty.” They were a little harder than the Johto league gym challenge and ’s was the one she liked the most too. His non-traditional challenge was the most fun that she had in a while, probably because the gym challenge in Johto were all traditional battles.[break][break]

Tofu’s Discharge covers the field and the Mismagius tries floating up to avoid the electricity being charged up from the Pikachu. “Let’s change it up with Dazzling Gleam this time!” As Elise called out her command to her ghost, Mana’s body and chest jewels glow very brightly in pink before a blinding pink Dazzling Gleam covers the battlefield too. [break][break]

DTSXQKxG + 15 if evens

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,424 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 23:50:49 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","textbody"] With blinding brightness, the DAZZLING GLEAM screamed through the air and scorched his fur.

[break][break] "TOFU! One last hit!"

[break][break] He could tell that Tofu was already reaching his end. It must have fatigued the poor electric-type, having to fight the ghost for as long as they had. Still, Ollie knew that he had to give it his best shot if he were to consider himself a worthy battler against .

[break][break] As the Pikachu DYNAMAXED before them with a massive boom, the pokemon released a MAX GEYSER in an attempt to turn the tides of the battle. Giant plumes of water exploded in the arena as heavy rain cascaded on the arena, drenching both rangers.

[break][break]

[break][break]
CDrECPML

[attr="class","hpbar"]

1/4

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 23:51:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Likewise to Ollie’s Pikachu, her Mismagius was also feeling the fatigue since she was on her last point in the Vital Gear before either could come out as the winner. “I know you can do it, Mana! One last hit too!” Elise cheers her Mismagius on where she wouldn’t hold it against the head ranger if he and Tofu ended up winning at how close their match appeared to end.[break][break]

The Gigantamax Pikachu with its booming Pika noise lets loose a Max Geyser that covers the field with water. Mana floats up to the air in attempting to avoid the water that came with the Max Geyser attack and turns around to unleash a powerful Shadow Ball attack at Tofu! The dark orb of energy tries to connect with the Gigantamax Pikachu since the ghost herself would try a last ditch attempt to end this![break][break]

kLYiAw1z + 15 if evens

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,424 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 0:18:18 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","textbody"] Strength is just an illusion and endurance wears thin away at it's wall. Despite the arena flooding, the final attack from the MISMAGIUS strikes. With a booming PIKA! pain crashes into Tofu and the pokemon is reduced to it's normal size, fainting among the streams.

[break][break] When all is said and done, Ollie picks up his partner and returns him to his pokeball.

[break][break] Even in the face of defeat, the Head Ranger's voice is beaming, a hand outstretched in a showmanship.

[break][break] "Good job, Elise! Maybe you ought to teach me a thing or two about battling one of these days, huh?"

[break][break] His lips curve into a winning smile.

[break][break]

[break][break]

WINS!

[attr="class","hpbar"]

0/4

[attr="class","bottom"]

mHX|OHPS
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP