Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Night Watching [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 21:24:12 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Mauville Hills had some elderly people live there in the wealthier parts of the apartments on the streets. While her most important job was to be the royal Galarian ambassador of Hoenn and represent her country in the region, Elise herself had taken some volunteering for the night watch to ensure that the elderly will be safer within Mauville CIty. Part time work at Josh’s gym in the city itself had made her learn the battling side of the traditional challenges of his gym. His other gym trainers gave her some material to watch while the royal learned from afar.[break][break]

Looking up to the moon in the sky, the moonlight shone through the full moon which gave a little creepy vibe to Mauville Hills being a reputed haunted place. The princess does not mind, she thought of Mauville Hills being a place and second home where she can relax during the nighttime. Her Mismagius floats by the Galarian royal when they turn a left corner on a street with the ghostly witch’s yellow glowing eyes looking for any sign of life.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

grubhubgenjutsu

he/him
twenty-seven
cadet
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
4 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alphawolf
wolfgang lancaster
Night Watching [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 1:57:25 GMT
wolfgang lancaster Avatar
[nospaces][attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Moonlight dripped like spilled mercury through the crooked alleys of Mauville Hills, painting long, skeletal shadows that danced at the edges of Wolfgang Lancaster's vision. His leather duster, worn to the whisper of a memory, rustled like dry leaves against the cobblestones as he moved, a wraith in the urban twilight. Atop his head, the antlers of a majestic Stantler, gleaming bone-white against the darkness, formed the crown of his ever-present cloak.

He was a man carved from the rough-hewn granite of the city itself, every wrinkle on his face a testament to countless nights spent patrolling these very streets. His specialty whispered in hushed tones around backstreet bars and smoky gambling dens, was the unassuming, the overlooked Normal-types. Akuma, his Ursaring, his loyal shadow, lumbered along at his heels, a mountain of fur and muscle barely leashed by its studded collar.

"Didn't hear me sneak up, Princess?"

His voice, a low rumble that seemed to emanate from the city's humming power lines, broke the silence. A startled yelp, Mismagius's spectral form materializing beside a figure draped in the shadows, and then – there she was, Elise, the Galarian ambassador with mischief twinkling in her moonlight-washed eyes.

He chuckled, a sound like stones tumbling down a mountainside. "Just making sure you kept your wits about you, Princess. Can't have the Royal Night Watch caught napping on the job, now can we?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Night Watching [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 3:59:54 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPEAROW APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNIPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRILL PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MISDREAVUS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEAN LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GRUDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAYBACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Night Watching [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 4:41:46 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The sounds of footsteps approaching made the royal Galarian ambassador turn around to find an old friend with his Pokemon beside him. “Yes, you were so stealthy that I couldn’t hear you coming to me.” There was mischief in the man’s eyes as the female royal heard him speak to her while the Mismagius watched the forms of Wolfgang’s Pokemon with a blink of her yellow eyes. “And it is nice that you are making sure I do not sleep on the night watch. Though I would doubt sleep will be on my mind when I’ve taken Mana out on her nightly walks before. She is a nocturnal species.” A response came from the Galarian royal with a little chuckle.[break][break]

A male Misdreavus floats in the middle of the street they were on as her Mismagius fires a Shadow Ball at the wild ghost type Pokemon. Mana’s attack ends up knocking out the wild Misdreavus and Elise throws a Dusk Ball from her pack to attempt to catch him.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Misdreavus!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

grubhubgenjutsu

he/him
twenty-seven
cadet
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
4 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alphawolf
wolfgang lancaster
Night Watching [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 6:58:26 GMT
wolfgang lancaster Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Fair enough I remember the days before it had even evolved." He said with a slight chuckle. Akuma mad a nod of acknowledgment to the ghost pokemon behind Elise, as they had also known each other since before they had evolved.[break][break]

The flapping of wings followed by a squawk drew Wolfgang's attention as he turned his head to find a Spearow nearby. He withdrew Akuma tossing out another Pokeball. "This would make a decent addition to my team, Nala Overheat!", he commands as he sends out his Pyroar. As the blast hits he follows up by tossing his pokeball at the bird pokemon.[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Spearow!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Night Watching [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 23:46:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRIFLOON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNBURDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PAYBACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MINIMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]OMINOUS WIND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DODUO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EARLY BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TRI ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Night Watching [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 18:16:04 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calcifet elise"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimages"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
The holy sword only protects the king,[break]
It is the king's power that protects the country.

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

She looks down at her watch, the time was a bit late than she expected. A wild Doduo comes to see what’s going on when it finds the pair of ambassador and her Mismagius. Yellow eyes from the female Mismagius look over to the small form of thw two-headed flightless bird and then, she shocks the Doduo with a Thunderbolt. Mana figures that she wouldn’t want to keep her trainer out any longer in the night.[break][break]

Once the Doduo is weak, Elise throws a Dusk Ball at the wild Doduo. Josh probably had a Dodrio on his list of ride Pokemon, so she needed to learn how to ride a Dodrio herself too…when hers can evolve.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
@tag [break][break]

[break]
♔ Catching Doduo

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent: #D0BDF0!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D0BDF0; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .topimages"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: none; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#fff; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .calcifet .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifet .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".calcifet:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Night Watching [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2024 4:12:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]ELISE CAUGHT THE DODUO!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EARLY BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TRI ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!