Lavender
Pansexual
Conservationist
Cadet
taste the strawberry sunscreen
see what it's like to be loved
6'4" / 194 cm height
6'4" / 194 cm height
to be alone, to be in love or to just be worth it?
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @porter
porter holmes
toponamastic [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 18:18:56 GMT
porter holmes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","portents"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-blossom"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Porter stepped onto the ochre ground and realized belatedly he hadn’t truly been breathing.
[break][break]
It wasn’t his fault. Everything around them carried an air of holiness, something pristine, untouchable; like gracing it with sullied, mortal hands may cause it to melt away before their eyes.
[break][break]
“Thank you for the ride, your… uh… ambassadorship,” he said to his compatriot, who had rather kindly offered her Pokemon repertoire to get him out here, in exchange for being able to catch some Pokemon. Porter wouldn’t have made it, besides; not just with Ermie and ‘tiri.
[break][break]
Being a new recruit, he often drew the short straw for hard, tedious, thankless work-- like monitoring the Pokemon population around Sky Pillar, taking samples, checking trail cams. But he didn’t mind it. He found himself a rather tedious person, anyway.
[break][break]
“So, um,” he started, bending down to look at some tracks in the dust, and wanting to make conversation, “how does someone get to be an ambassador? Do you have to... go to school for it?”

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ dragon/ghost/flying [break]
[break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".portents"] --accent:#7FB685; [/newclass]
[newclass=".portents"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".portents table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".portents .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".portents .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".portents .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portents td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portents .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portents .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".portents .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".portents .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".portents .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .portents:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .portents .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portents .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .portents .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".portents .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".portents .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portents .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portents .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,302 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
toponamastic [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 21:31:41 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Her elaborately saddled and rose decorated Noivern descends onto the ground as her companion gets off and thanks her for the ride. “You are welcome. I hope that we can study much from what Sky Pillar has inside.” A kind response came from the royal ambassador as she presses the button on her Noivern’s Dusk Ball to return her inside. Said ground was the entrance to the holy place known as the Sky Pillar to the Draconid tribe. [break][break]

Her elder cousin has been studying much on the artifacts here and the mural itself was also something she found at the history museum. While she sends out her shiny Zeraora from Freyja’s Dusk Ball to help scout out for any problems that were affecting the Pokemon in the area, the man decides to make conversation with the female royal. [break][break]

“I do not think there is a school to learn how to be an an ambassador, but I was given the position by my older cousin when he stepped down as Royal Galarian Ambassador.” Elise replied to his question with a small sigh. “He is currently covering everything in his tutoring for me and given that he has more experience due to being the heir apparent to the Galarian throne himself, I have…a lot more to learn as a princess to my country and its people.”[break][break]

In her scouting, Freyja the Zeraora looks down on other tracks. She sniffs around in trying to track down whatever scent the shiny feline Pokemon would be picking up for helping with the job too.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][/div]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
toponamastic [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 3:37:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PIDGEOT APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BIG PECKS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HURRICANE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEINO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox"] DOUBLE HIT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

Po
He/Him
Twenty-eight
August 18
Lavender
Pansexual
Conservationist
Cadet
6'4" / 194 cm height
6'4" / 194 cm height
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @porter
porter holmes
toponamastic [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 18:51:39 GMT
porter holmes Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","avatar"]

The Noivern’s trappings jingled as the bat-dragon zipped back into its Pokeball-- a nicely thematic matching Dusk Ball, Porter noted. He wondered if everything this lady possessed was thematically aesthetic.
[break][break]
“Why’d he step down?” Porter asks, genuinely curious despite also focusing on his work. A tall, thorny tree with sparse foliage sported a thatched nest in the higher branches. A yellow-and-red plumed head poked out over the edge of the nest, a bit of it crumbling away to disrepair. An old nest, then, and this Pidgeot was probably a young female, moving in for the winter season.
[break][break]
“Did you have to go to princess school?”
[break][break]
The Pidgeot flutters down, curious. Porter extends a hand. The bird regards him skeptically until he flips his palm, revealing the millet snack across it. She takes it in her beak and cracks the grains with gusto, and is still munching when he taps her plumed head gently with a Pokeball.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ dragon/ghost/flying - catch attempt pidgeot[break]
[break]

[attr="class","credits"]

[newclass=".portents"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".portents table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".portents .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".portents .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portents td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portents .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portents .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".portents .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".portents .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".portents .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .portents:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .portents .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portents .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .portents .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".portents .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".portents .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portents .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portents .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,302 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
toponamastic [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2024 22:13:29 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calcifet elise"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimages"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
The holy sword only protects the king,[break]
It is the king's power that protects the country.

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

The diplomat knows why her elder cousin stepped down as Galarian Ambassador since she understood that he wanted to pursue something else. “My cousin stepped down as Galarian Ambassador because he wanted to pursue archaeology than politics.” She’ll reply to the other ranger’s question just as a Deino would come across her and her shiny Zeraora. It’s a familiar Pokemon that her late uncle raised on his large family of dragons and she wanted to take on his footsteps too.[break][break]

Elise gives the Deino a small piece of sweet strawberry gummy and when the smaller dragon eats, she’ll press the button on her Dusk Ball to have the capsule open up and take in the wild Pokemon. When Porter asks a question on if she has attended a princess school, a little laugh came from the diplomat.[break][break]

“No, I don’t believe there is a princess school in Galar.” The royal ambassador replies before she clarifies a little bit. “But there is etiquette schools around Hammerlocke. My father enrolled me in one of them and I was my class’ top student.”

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break][break]

[break]
♔ Catching Deino

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent: #D0BDF0!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D0BDF0; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .topimages"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: none; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#fff; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .calcifet .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifet .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".calcifet:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
toponamastic [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 0:10:51 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HOOTHOOT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHO SHIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONBLAST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HAKAMO-O APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WORK UP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Ceej

Po
He/Him
Twenty-eight
August 18
Lavender
Pansexual
Conservationist
Cadet
6'4" / 194 cm height
6'4" / 194 cm height
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @porter
porter holmes
toponamastic [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 16:35:58 GMT
porter holmes Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Porter listened, tilting his head to hear Elise through the whistling of the wind. “Huh. That’s a big jump, kinda.”
[break][break]
He thought about his own research, and how, it seemed, there was a vast divide between the sciency portions of it he liked and the people he had to engage with. Couldn’t have been easy, to go from interpersonal human stuff to archaeology, though Porter was sure they were more entwined than he probably could guess.
[break][break]
“Etiquiette school sounds like torture,” he says frankly, wrinkling his nose at the thought. But, again, he wasn’t really good with people, so. “I’m sure you were great at it, though! I mean, you are great at it.”
[break][break]
His face heated and he flushed all the way up his ears; thankfully, he stumbled upon a nest tucked into a hollowed-out tree trunk at that very moment, with four baby Hoothoots inside. The smallest one looked bony and more frail than even a baby bird should. Avoiding clacking beaks and angry hissing, he tapped a Pokeball to the owlet’s head, then stepped away.
[break][break]
“Was there something else you wanted to do? Or would you do, I guess, if you could? Like your cousin and his archaeology?”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ dragon/ghost/flying - catch attempt hoothoot[break]
[break]

[attr="class","credits"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights