Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
RKS: Barnaby & Zev #3
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 16:18:41 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]IRON TREADS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You land on a desert planet. It is a vast dune—and this dune takes the weak with cold indifference. You are here to wage war with the latest advancement in military technology: IRON TREADS.[break][break]

Ahead, you see the enemy army. The good thing about the desert is that there are no trees to block the view. At the top of your sandbank, the troop comprised of IRON TREADS and your fellow human soldiers wait for your command.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Charge.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Let the enemy come to you.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 16:30:45 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

After the simulation began, Zev took a moment to survey his surroundings. The vast desert landscape reminded him of reports of Ultra Desert. Though he'd never visited, he assumed that the generated scenario and that pocket of Ultra Space must be similar. [break][break]

Eventually, the Iron Treads and human soldiers drew Zev's gaze. He took some steps toward them out of curiosity, his sharp eyes taking in various details of the soldiers' uniforms. Unfortunately, he didn't recognize the insignia. [break][break]

Was the simulation showing him a potential future, as the Cyclizar one had? [break][break]

"It looks like we're in a warzone," he said to his partner for the run. In the distance, the enemy stood in ranks. "Neither side has the advantage on this terrain. The technology and strategy used will determine the outcome." [break][break]

He surveyed the battle lines again and pointed to the Paradox Pokémon awaiting commands. [break][break]

"I recommend we charge with the Iron Treads in the vanguard and the human soldiers taking up the rear." [break][break]

CHARGE.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – the rks simulation

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 1:43:02 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstempbarnaby"]
[attr="class","body"]

CHARGE
[break]

hadn't been back here since before THE VIOLET BOOK was found to function similarly to the original SEAL STONE used to activate the RKS Simulation.[break][break]

Now he looked down upon a great army at the precipice of battle, by his side. In situations like this one, the man's company always brought with it a sense of confidence in the face of danger.[break][break]

Especially now that he was more than human. [break][break]

"Agreed. We seem fairly evenly matched."[break][break]

The admin's hand rose, remaining in the air for a tentative moment, before he signaled for the charge.[break][break]

"Let's see what happens."

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 PTS

[attr="class","credit1"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby"]--accent:#796477;font:13px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby i"]color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .notes"] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 25px 15px 25px 15px; margin: 5px 7px 10px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .credit1"]font-size:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 1:44:43 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]IRON TREADS 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Charge! You and your troops descend the sandbank. The IRON TREADS convert into wheel-like shapes and barrel into the enemy forces at incredible speeds. This new technology is swift to overtake them as your army and the enemy army converge at the bottom of the desert valley.[break][break]

However, the sands stir beneath your feet. Before you can react, everyone begins to sink into the dune as you're devoured by a gargantuan ORTHWORM hidden within the dune.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• All things move toward death.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 3:46:42 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The battle swiftly turned in Zev and Barnaby's favor. Screams filled the air as soldiers were trampled under foot and tread; the heat of the sun above amplified the familiar stench of death. Zev was numb to it. Armored beneath his clothing, he walked the battlefield without fear. [break][break]

But when the ground gave way and the enormous mouth of an Orthworm closed around them, not even his armor could stop it. Darkness closed around Zev, even as half a dozen tendrils of crystalline spikes buried themselves into the Pokémon's esophagus. [break][break]

An earsplitting bellow shook the walls around him. The Orthworm thrashed about in agony as Necrozma's Avatar defied the very notion of death. Zev began to climb up the slimy tunnel, spikes digging into flesh.

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 23:58:06 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

ALL THINGS MOVE TOWARD DEATH
[break]

All things move toward death.[break][break]

knew all too well the inevitability of his mortal life. To exist was to die. Even knew this unavoidable reality, or else why would he struggle against the immense ORTHWORM?[break][break]

But the RKS Simulation was one place where death could not touch them. Not permanently, anyway. [break][break]

And so did not fight. Instead, he fell into the hot, slick abyss without so much as a word. [break][break]

They would see each other on the other side.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 PTS

[attr="class","credit1"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .notes"] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 25px 15px 25px 15px; margin: 5px 7px 10px 8px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 23:58:46 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SPECTRIER 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scene shifts to a rural village in Galar at night. Around you, trees and crops are frail, shriveled suggestions of life. A townsperson shakily approaches you, recounting a legend that has been passed on for generations.[break][break]

They say, "a spirit doth wander, assuming the guise of a ghostly mare, as quiet as a shadowy assassin... 'tis known to emerge in the night, striking fear into the hearts of both folk and creatures of pokémon breed!"[break][break]

Suddenly, you can physically feel your skin pale. You grow tired as your life force, your Infinity Energy is siphoned by an incoming presence. The townsperson shrieks and flees into a nearby home as a SPECTRIER phases through nearby fencing, its hooves making no sound.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Kill it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Tame it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 16:25:53 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Unlike Bee, Zev did not believe he could die. And so, unlike Bee, he fought to conquer the Orthworm, an inexplicable instinct driving him to struggle against fate until the very end. [break][break]

The scenario ended. The RKS machine dropped both men onto a stretch of withered farmland with such a sudden transition that Zev took a moment to orient himself. Black crystal remained over most of his body, though it retreated from his face. [break][break]

The simulated stranger who approached him and Bee did not seem to notice or care. "Speak plainly," Zev demanded of the villager. [break][break]

But the other man didn't have to, for a Spectrier appeared from the surrounding darkness. Zev grimaced as the other Pokémon approached; an uneasy sensation passed through him, as if the energy stored in his body was being siphoned out. [break][break]

"Don't you own a Spectrier, Bee?" he asked the admin. Inky shards rippled over the Rocket Beast's body, forming spikes—just in case. [break][break]

TAME IT.

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 1:41:08 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

TAME IT
[break]

Black faded into white. Hot into cold.[break][break]

When opened his eyes, supine in the snow, he was greeted by ice flurries brushing against his cheek. And harassing a local, of course.[break][break]

The villager ran off, though Barnaby guessed it was only partly due to the Avatar's inhuman display. Crystals hardened across Zev's body at the real threat: a SPECTRIER trotting over, though it left no hoofprints in the snow.[break][break]

"I do." Barnaby stood unhurriedly, brushing powder from his pants. "They're very proud creatures. Unyielding until you've proven your strength."[break][break]

Out of the corner of his eye the admin noticed a barrel with its lid slightly ajar. [break][break]

"Or if you have the right treat." Plucking a carrot from the container, he then approached the spectral horse slowly yet confidently, with the vegetable held outward for SPECTRIER to take.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 100 PTS

[attr="class","credit1"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 1:42:07 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SPECTRIER 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]To tame this horse, one must brave its draining aura. You may attempt to tame the beast in various ways: plucking three hairs from its tail, riding it until it is fatigued, brute force, or whatever else you manage.[break][break]

However, whoever tames the horse finds themselves permanently bound to it. Your body is forever bonded with it as you feed each other the mana of all living things. While the townspeople celebrate, you realize your predicament too late as you gallop out of the town.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Together, forever.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 14:41:15 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev watched as Bee attempted to coax the Spectrier to his side with a carrot. How unsurprising. Of course, the horse was as much as Pokémon as any other. Even it could not resist the temptation of a snack. [break][break]

"Typical," Zev commented as the Spectrier accepted the treat from Bee's hand. [break][break]

The local man from earlier returned with other villagers, their approach slow and cautious. Yet the Spectrier did not pay them any mind, as it gently nudged Bee's hand with its nose. [break][break]

A sign of its acceptance of the admin, perhaps.

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 21:40:47 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

TOGETHER, FOREVER
[break]

The pact was complete.[break][break]

And what a simple act of acceptance it was. Food for loyalty — but not just in the physical sense. Barnaby could feel his life's aura tether to that of SPECTRIER's. Theirs was now a parasitic relationship.[break][break]

But he'd already known that would happen, of course. had made this pact with his own steed, outside of the RKS Simulation. They'd traveled for twenty years bound to one another. [break][break]

You didn't get something for nothing. He paid the price for power.[break][break]

And he would do it again.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 100 PTS

[attr="class","credit1"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 21:41:10 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]REGIROCK 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Deep within a desert ruin, you encounter a large, hostile REGIROCK. Your team of archaeologists are ill-prepared to deal with this titan, having stumbled upon it by chance.[break][break]

STONE EDGES and ANCIENT POWERS begin to splatter your colleagues into bloody stains against ancient stone.[break][break]

FOR THIS STAGE, PLEASE ROLL IN YOUR POSTS. THE LOWEST ROLL OF THE TWO MUST BE USED.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Roll 1-50

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Roll 51-100

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 2:04:11 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The Spectrier and the surrounding countryside melted away, transforming into a desert ruin. Zev's reflexes, honed from over a decade of combat, saved him from a STONE EDGE that erupted from the ground at his feet. [break][break]

Black crystal covered his body from head to foot as he took in their immediate surroundings. Nameless strangers shouted in terror and scrambled away from an enormous, rampaging Regirock. [break][break]

Zev surged into action, whipping out a Pokéball to summon his Toxapex. A click of his tongue prompted the star-shaped Pokémon to spray the Regirock with LIQUIDATION. [break][break]

LOlMvKhm

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 18:50:58 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

ROLL 51-100
[break]

The ruins, once dormant for millennia, awakened into a nightmare around them. The stench of blood filled the stale air, as did the screams of academics and Pokémon alike.[break][break]

If they were to survive where others didn't, they'd need to fight back.[break][break]

Before a sharp boulder could skewer him, Barnaby released his STARMIE to PROTECT the area around them. Stone and rubble flew at every angle. It was unbidden chaos within the small chamber. They needed an exit — now.[break][break]

When an opening presented itself he'd order STARMIE to SCALD the gigantic REGIROCK, hoping for it to BURN long enough for them to strategize a way out.[break][break]

Y5dc47Kk

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 200 PTS

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]