TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
turgle turgle [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 3:27:38 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

In a world like theirs where battling in tournaments could be so rapid fire and occurring minute by minute, it brought Desiree to question how the region could be underprepared when it came to the descent of mythical forces; there were just so many skilled people all around for the whole world to see! Making her way into one of the stadiums, she wished to prove to herself that at the very least she and her Hatterene could fit that ideology. Preparation in the form of vigorous training, just how the fairy liked it.[break][break]

The forest witch of a pokemon, Gloss, chimed and trilled as it bore its fangs at the opponent, raising its arm to mimic a vicious throat cutting- intimidation was her benefactor. All the meanwhile, the bubblegum pink popstar raised a hand of shock at the sight of , especially after having already fought what she considered to be the better half of the murder roulette duo. It was a bubbly reaction nevertheless, as getting out of such a sticky situation was worth it if that had to have been performed to do so.[break][break]

"OMG. Bonjour~! ♡ Fancy seeing you here, it's quite surprising that I've run into you annnd your boyfriend today~," she exclaimed, taking to stand on the opposing side, ".. no murder roulettes today, alright? ♡"[break][break]

She wanted to joke around a little bit, as the stakes of the tournament weren't exactly things she was paying attention to anymore.

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP: 3/3[break]
- GIMMICK: terastal +15 on even rolls

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
turgle turgle [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 4:07:57 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
...Hm. You're drawing a blank here. Who is this chick, and why does she seem so familiar?

At first glance, nothing comes to mind. Then you comb through your memory a little more thoroughly, and still, nothing. Then, you REALLY mull it over. Her accent is definitely Kalosian, and you only know so many Kalosian people, so you should be able to narrow it down. Think, think... Is she somebody you knew from your brief stint in Kalos? Nah, couldn't be, she looks too young for that. Besides, you only had one boyfriend in Kalos, and Gilles is too busy serving twenty-five to life to be here in Hoenn... Which is for the best, you think. But then, if she isn't from back then, who the hell is she?

And then, the coin drops. Specifically, a Gimmighoul coin. Oh, she was there for the Murder Roulette, huh? Which means she was under Route 119 that day. Interesting. Interesting! There's a thought brewing in your head right now, but it'll take a bit for it to finish. That gives you plenty of time for a quick tournament battle.

"...There's a lot to unpack there." You muse. Unfortunately, somebody other than you is going to have to unpack it, because you're here to get into Pokemon fights, not argument fights... Okay, well, you'll unpack ONE thing. "Look, Howard's not my boyfriend, alright? I've kind of got a 'will-they won't-they' thing going with a hot scientist lady? And for better or for worse, Howard doesn't really factor into that. Sorry."

With that misunderstanding "cleared up", Meltan hops down from you shoulder, as he has many times before. The Hex Nut saunters forth, taking its position on the battlefield opposite of the mean-looking Hatterene. Then, he proceeds to completely miss all the extremely obviously threats she's making, and simply offers up a little wave.

"hello big wizard lady (・ω・)ノ my name is meltan! lets have a good fun fight today \(^ヮ^)/ okay?"

Gimmick, TERA; +15 on Even Rolls.
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
turgle turgle [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 4:25:48 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

At his response, she could not help but giggle; partially as he had taken her joke a bit more seriously than she initially intended and she was a bit second-hand embarrassed, and on the other side of the gimmighoul coin, it was quite funny to watch. Propping her portable stool outward and taking a comfortable seat, corresponding with wrapping a fluffy white blanket around her body, she popped a cigarette between her lips and lit it. "Okay, okay, he's not your boyfriend, you've got this super hot scientist lady all wrapped around your finger, ♡" she chummed, flicking some of the ash, ".. she doesn't like.. do experiments on you, right? I read this thing one time about this one lady who was a scientist and she like.. freaked it and poured chemicals in her husband's cereal to see what would happen. Pretty fucked up if you ask me."[break][break]

The forest witch ominously smiled as the Meltan approached, listening ear to ear to its proclamation- it reminded her of one of those obnoxious acorn pokemon that would fall onto the shards of glass she would collect in the canopy, they always pissed her off. Though it hadn't quite made its mark in terms of her opinions, Gloss called back to the steel type snappily as the GHOSTLY TERA CROWN manifested ontop of its hat.[break][break]

"you will never be glamour. 🖕"[break][break]

Giggling at its creative cleverness, the Hatterene soon began to levitate, forming a gap between the two. With the tip of its hat and the wavering of its ribbon arm it would attempt to bring down sizzling orbs of MYSICAL FIRE, illuminated by the whimsical energies imbued within them. All the meanwhile, Desiree had to simply wonder what the previous chit-chat was about.[break][break]

CDi64nx3 +15

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
turgle turgle [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 4:40:23 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
"What? No." Arceus, I wish.

You're not quite sure how you're supposed to respond to that. You honestly kind of stunlocked. You put the chit-chat on pause for a moment as you fish the Tera Orb out of your pocket. As glowing energy begins to swirl around, you idly ponder what an appropriate response should be. A scientist who poured chemicals into her husband's cereal? Well, what kind of chemicals? Like, if it was acid, that would be pretty bad, but what about liquid nitrogen? Wouldn't that just freeze the cereal and turn it into a kind of ice cream? That doesn't sound so terrible. After a moment of deliberation, a high-pitched sound begins to ring out from the Tera Orb, and as you throw it forward, you finally settle on your reply.

"I haven't had that happen to me, but one of my exes put coke on Kalosian toast once. That was pretty weird, but I don't think she was a scientist, so those things are probably unrelated. Funny, though."

Perfect.

Meanwhile, the Orb makes contact with Meltan, and his entire body is covered in a crystalline sheen as a gigantic fist-shaped crown sprouts atop his head. Bolstered by the power of Tera Fighting, he launches a powerful Tera Blast, which proceeds to soar high into the air, weave through the Mystical Fires, and hit the Hatterene head-on.

Or, well, "hit". As the attack harmlessly go through the now-ghost. Meltan, meanwhile, takes the full brunt of the fires, though fortunately, losing his Steel typing does mean that he's not hurt as badly as he could be. Though right now? That might be the least of your worries.

"...Meltan, what was that?"

"mr shred (°ロ°) why didn't my attack work??"

"You used a Fighting type move. Her Hatterene Terastalized into a Ghost type."

"... ( ̄ω ̄;)"

"Uh oh... Okay, so you know how your Electric moves don't work on Ground types? It's like that. Fighting moves don't work on Ghost types."

"wait (@_@) electric moves don't work on ground types?"

"Oh, brother... Look, I'll explain this later, alright? For now, just don't use any Normal or Fighting moves, alright?"

"okay (ง ̄︿ ̄)ง got it!"

You don't believe he's got it for even a single second, but you've already interrupted the battle for long enough. After all, Desiree has been standing there this whole time, watching this farce of a conversation take place. She just heard you have a whole discussion where half of it was, essentially, "meltan (°ロ°) meltan meltan??". Clearing your throat, you sheepishly rub the back as your neck as you do you very best to avoid eye contact.

"Ahem. Sorry about that."

q2HYlyEX
Meltan loses. 2/3 HP remaining.
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
turgle turgle [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 6:21:05 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Desiree wasn't about to tell him that once upon a time, she had intentionally put some of that now-rebukable substance on a piece of toast and called it a day. Back before she had gone to rehab to fix her bad habits, all substances and ways of consuming them were fair game. Now, though, she simply stuck to those naturally derived from the ground without further chemical additives. "That's so crazy~! ♡ She must have like, really wanted to get fucked up~" She laughed, trying not to make eye contact while speaking of such a subject. That was peak content for closed doors and close acquaintances only.[break][break]

Noticing the donning of yet another crystalline crown, the Hatterene giggled it thought that its crown was much more fashionable and graceful than the Meltan's ever could be. And to top it all off, following the sputtering of fire, the mythical pokemon's attack had seemingly drifted through its now spectral body, leaving nothing but an ethereal tingling feeling. As Shred spoke to the Meltan and they had their lil' conversation, Gloss simply tilted its head, dumbfounded that they were willing to have such a moment mid-battle. Respectful in the fact that it listened nosily before attacking once more, but still quite shocked.[break][break]

"are these men seershchlay verbicating about me right before my gorgeous, bedazzling eyes? pathetic. not schlay, shrimply salashloppit. i am the shleen of the universchl. the trees shlart. they engulfish me and the petals are shlarm."[break][break]

"No worries~! ♡ I'm just like," she paused, taking a curious drag of her cigarette, ".. moreso confused? You can talk to your pokemon and clearly understand them?" It was a peculiar thought, one that she had never entertained before in her life, to say the least. Amidst her confusion, Gloss was quick to give the Meltan an exposure to a DAZZLING GLEAM, cast out from the bottom of its hat.

YJ6KgjSA +15

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
turgle turgle [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 6:42:55 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
As the Dazzling Gleam shoots forth, Meltan throws himself into a roll, just barely dodging the flashing light. Taking the opportunity, it made a second attempt at a counterattack, this time armed with the proper knowledge to inform its offensive. Pressing its hands together, it allowed light of its own to build up in the palms of its hands, before launching it up towards the Hatterene in the form of a Flash Cannon.

"sgo (ノ•﹏•)ノ))))))))))))))✴ smeltan sbeam!"

And it also seemed to have picked up a strange "s" thing from somewhere? Where did he get that from? You don't know. Maybe you don't want to know. Maybe you're better off not knowing? That's probably for the best.

"Yeah, that's about right." You nod, as though you're explaining something normal and sensible and not your ability to hear and speak to your Pokemon. "It only works with my Pokemon, though, not anyone elses. And only the normal ones, too, not the Ultra Beasts or Paradox Pokemon. Otherwise? I can talk to them, and they can talk to me."

...Okay, well, it's actually much, much, MUCH more complicated than you're making it sound, but...

"Fuck if I know how it works, though."

YpZt7xvx + 15 = 83.
Meltan wins! 2/3 HP Remaining.
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
turgle turgle [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 5:22:26 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Even though there could have wholly been a whole lot of gaslighting going on, Desiree didn't doubt for a second that he was being truthful with his abilities to speak coherently to his pokemon- outside of those curious oddities of creatures, of course. There was one time when she smoked way too much of a tainted bag of stuff and it brought her to believe that she was able to talk to her pokemon too, but those times had long passed. "That's so spectacular~! ♡" She exclaimed, partially jealous that she was unable to do the same. Yet, she also thought it would be better that way, as it would only make heartbreaking moments even more heartbreaking.[break][break]

Just as the waves of brilliant petals were said to engulf the forest witch, the same could be said with the FLASH CANNON manifested from the Meltan's hands. Though it had not brought the same amount of pain it would have if the crown was not upon its head, Gloss screamed all the similar, as it was expecting the bounds of strife to hurt just as it usually would. In its uncomposed fit, it attempted to release a PSYCHIC array of dazzling lightwaves with a wish to gain more composure with the tingly feeling casting spells brought.[break][break]

"Do you think that liiike," she hummed, taking a long drag of a cigarette, ".. some kind of verbal deity came down upon you while you were sleeping one night and gave you a lil' kiss on your forehead? ♡" He already said that he had no idea how it worked, but she was running out of things to talk about that weren't self-absorbed. It was better to talk about this kind of lighthearted stuff instead of their mutual experience of attending the swamps the night of the blood moon, or so she thought.

Qpy1gdM2

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP: 2/3[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
turgle turgle [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 6:05:14 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
Were you kissed on the forehead by some kind of verbal deity? "Nah. Probably not."

Sure, weird things happen in Hoenn, but that? That seems a little unrealistic. Besides, who would that verbal deity even be? The Unown? You went to their dimension, they don't say shit. Why would they? They're literally letters, they speak for themselves.

Man, you're getting a really weird sense of deja vu from this conversation. Or, more specifically, from the woman you're speaking to. Are you sure you haven't met Desiree before? Before the alien incident, you mean, because despite having no memory of her from before that, she feels so weirdly familiar. Are you forgetting something important? Or is your brain just playing tricks on you?

Meanwhile, Meltan and Hatterene continue their fight. The blob prepares for a second Flash Cannon, but as the Psychic waves bear down upon him, he loses his focus. The beam of light goes wide, missing entirely, and leaving Meltan with no choice but to hunker down and try to weather the assault as best he can. That Tera Fighting really came back to bite you, huh? If only you'd given him Tera Dark, then this entire battle would've played out so completely differently...

...Fuck it, actually, you'll just ask her.

"Have I met you before?"

r1T|VdpS
Meltan loses. 1/3 HP Remaining.
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
turgle turgle [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 7:27:44 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

As Desiree was still quite unfamiliar with the sheer concept of legendaries, she imagined most of them to look like little shapes of light with different colors in her mind; other than that dragon that spoke fates from its tongue and the genie that was the translator. Those looked far too real now, but to get kissed on the forehead by one and given some kind of ability? The one that gave the feat of being able to speak to pokemon would probably look like a weird version of the tooth fairy in primary-colored bubble font. "There's a probably in that probably not, I see you~! ♡" She smiled, lighting another cigarette to go with the other one.[break][break]

The Hatterene giggled in delight when the psychic energies hit, though its cowering brought her face to straighten out; it was even more bewildering than before, so much so it made the forest witch feel kind of like it was going a little too hard on the lil' one. Pushing out a puff of MAGIC POWDER to rain down pastel clouds on the Meltan, it did so in an attempt to let it feel a softer side, even if the tera crown nullified typing changes. All those times Desiree inhaled it, it made her feel a tad disoriented in the cotton candy haze, though.[break][break]

Though their conversation did ring a familiar bell, Desiree would have remembered if she truly met him before- even if she didn't remember swiping left on him on amigo. "I don't think you have ♡," she laughed, ".. unless you've been to one of my fan signings. If so I'm sososo sorry I don't remember~!"

PZrY6DTS +15

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP: 2/3[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
turgle turgle [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 8:06:29 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
"Fan signings...? Wait, are you famous or something?"

Yeah, that's gotta be it. She's some kind of celebrity! You saw her on TV at some point, got a wired crossed when you were huffing paint fumes, and made up some memory that you'd met her, which you immediately proceeded to forget. That makes perfect sense!

...Shit, no it doesn't. It doesn't make any sense. Actually, it doesn't explain anything! Despite your best efforts, you're right back to square one, no closer to solving this mystery. You're just going to have to give up unravelling this loose thread for now. You'll circle back to this after you've finished up this battle.

That happens far sooner than you expect, as the Magic Powder rains down upon the Meltan. For a moment, he simply stands there, seemingly unbothered by the attack. Then, he bows.

"okay you win big lady (♡°▽°♡) good fight!"

"...Meltan, the battle isn't over, you're clearly still able to fight--"

"mr shred the fight is over ┐( ̄~ ̄)┌"

"Wh... Okay...?"

What a strange, strange way for this match to end.

H5e5g4vr + 15.
Meltan LOSES. 0/3 HP Remaining.
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
turgle turgle [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2024 0:46:28 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Mhm~! ♡ I'm a popstar, my fans call me the Electric Daisy Princess if you've ever heard a title like that," she smiled, forming a heart with her hands as she twirled around, allowing her skirt to catch the winds, ".. but if you don't recognize it no worries~! ♡ Your gold pokemon pelted me with coins too, but so much was going on at that moment that I doubt you'd remember my screaming."[break][break]

There were no hard feelings anymore when it came to the unleashing of the murder roulette, as she was simply grateful for not becoming a Megalopolan TV dinner; some of her pokemon present did have some hard feelings due to it being devoid of gracefulness, but then again, there was nothing they could do now. At the sight of the Meltan bowing and giving its graces, Gloss raised an eyebrow and returned to its silent, relentless nature; it previously felt it was going too hard on the little thing, but even with its fairy puff, it seemed to have emerged victorious! Giving it a peace sign as it returned to the side of Desiree and its crystalline crown faded, it anticipated its future of battling, channeling vile energies.[break][break]

"That was fun, gg~! ♡ Since you lost and indulged me in conversation, here's a consolation prize~!" She exclaimed, removing a transparent bag from her purse and tossing it toward him. "Inside is a special pen that gets you extra toasty, some crystals, and a signed photocard~! ♡ If it's not your style you can give it to the hot scientist lady, hehe."

[break][break]

NOTES

- desiree wins!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
turgle turgle [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 11:34:17 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
“...Thanks?”

You're not really sure what you're supposed to do with this. You already have a pen, you're not a big crystal guy, and a photocard for a celebrity you just heard about literally a minute ago is… Yeah. But, hey, gift horses and mouths and all that.

Would Lulu like it? Hm. You don't take her for an electro-pop girl. Better not chance it. You're on thin ice with her as it is.

“Well, see you around.”

With that, you turn to leave. Onward and upward, to the next battle…

…Seriously though, where the hell do you remember her from…?

Desiree wins, Shred loses.
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
turgle turgle [vct]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 0:30:22 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: