Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
RKS: BARNABY & AURELIE
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 18:24:11 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]FUTURE CYCLIZAR 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself far into the future. You are unsure whether you are in Hoenn or some other region, but you do know you are on the back of a Cyclizar fitted with a jet seat. Around you, neon-lit skyscrapers tower amongst blinding holographic billboards.[break][break]

Suddenly, a sirens ring behind you. For whatever reason, the law is after you. And they are after you on Genesect. They fire TECHNO BLASTS toward you as you jet past cars and augmented passersby.[break][break]

There are two routes you can take:[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Through the alleyways.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Through the busy highway.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 0:06:41 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstempbarnaby"]
[attr="class","body"]

THROUGH THE BUSY HIGHWAY
[break]

So the law was after them, hm? Well, that was nothing new.[break][break]

The futuristic CYCLIZAR he rode was not meant to be ducking out of alleyways. This Pokémon was augmented for speed, and that was exactly what was going to exploit.[break][break]

"Try to keep up!" The admin yelled back over his shoulder to a nearby , straddling her own CYCLIZAR.[break][break]

Together they would weave in and out of traffic, dodging TECHNO BLASTS along the way. Knowing the this was a simple simulation, had little inhibition in the way he guided his mount — it was almost as if he was playing one of those videogames had mentioned in passing.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 PTS

[attr="class","credit1"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby"]--accent:#796477;font:13px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby i"]color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .notes"] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 25px 15px 25px 15px; margin: 5px 7px 10px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .credit1"]font-size:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,021 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 23:14:46 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]Down the digital rabbit hole
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Aurelie had never ridden a motorcycle or a Cyclizar in real life, but she'd gotten a lot of practice in riding this particular Cyclizar fitted with a jet seat. She let out an excited laugh when she recognized the soaring, neon-lit skyscrapers and the shining, futuristic city stretching out before her.

Before them, for beside her on his own Cyclizar was the admin who she'd believed would never work with her again but who evidently thought she'd acquitted herself well enough in Shoal Cave. The sirens blared, and Genesects fired energy beams at them. The sight of them never failed to surprise and mesmerize her, but Admin Bee reacted instantly without blinking an eye.

At his instruction, she laughed again and urged on her own Cyclizar. "It will be my pleasure, sir!" The sensation of pure speed, as they wove in and out between cars, trucks, and buildings was both terrifying and thrilling.

The redhead followed him without hesitation onto the highway. The furious beeping and honking of car horns followed them, as well as the screech of tires when the Genesect squad grimly followed them. In the corner of her eye, Aurelie caught sight of a startling reflection in a passing car's driver-side mirror: a huge, flaming fireball blossoming behind her.

It was enough to make her hesitate and dare a quick glance behind her. "Name of Arceus..." she breathed, her jaw falling open. "What is that?"

Through the busy highway

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,021 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 23:15:10 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]FUTURE CYCLIZAR 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The jets propel you and your Cyclizar deeper down the highway. As you weave through vehicles and busy intersections, the Genesect squad soar toward you, free from the claustrophobia of the streets.[break][break]

In midst your chase, a transport truck crashes and overturns. From its cargo, crate after crate of robotic Pokemon break upon impacting the ground. There is a brand on the truck's side which reads: ANTHEIL.[break][break]

One robot stands out above the rest. A juggernaut of metal on tank-like treads begins to fire all kinds of attacks from its arsenal, targeting both you and Genesect alike.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape or fight back.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 1:57:47 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

ESCAPE OR FIGHT BACK
[break]

"Watch out!"[break][break]

As the transport truck toppled over, Barnaby made the snap decision to whip his CYCLIZAR to the side, skirting to a stop just before slamming into the steel hull of the large vehicle. Somehow he narrowly avoided the many metal creatures that had spilled out, too. Some of which were shooting at them??[break][break]

He barely caught the logo on the truck in the meantime. ?[break][break]

"With me! We're sitting Psyducks out here—!" [break][break]

There was little time between order and execution. Barnaby bolted toward the concrete barrier at the side of the elevated highway and vaulted over. From behind, might have been startled at the sudden suicidal jump.[break][break]

But moments later the admin reappeared hovering in the air astride his own GENESECT.[break][break]

"Grab on!" He extended a hand for her to take.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 PTS

[attr="class","credit1"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .notes"] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 25px 15px 25px 15px; margin: 5px 7px 10px 8px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,021 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 23:55:40 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Aurelie let out a startled yelp when Admin Bee responded to the crashed transport truck and sudden swarm of robotic Pokemon by apparently deciding to pull off some death-defying Cyclizar stunts. While he veered his Cyclizar away from the accident so sharply that she half-expected smoke trails to rise up from the road, her own Cyclizar followed more circuitously, dodging between honking cars and SUVs.

Then the admin spun about and barreled straight for the concrete barrier along the side of the highway. Just as Aurelie caught her breath, imagining him splattering into the wall, he leaped over the top. As the redhead rode after him in a vain attempt to catch up, she wondered, What the hell is he doing?

Even when he reappeared miraculously intact and unharmed, riding his own Genesect, Aurelie wasn't actually sure that this answered her question. Still, who was she to turn down the opportunity? Hopping off her Cyclizar, she patted its neck gratefully, before accepting Admin Bee's extended hand.

"Sir, that was insane!" she exclaimed laughingly as she climbed into place behind him. "I thought you'd jumped to your death! Or maybe you were an action star in disguise and we were filming a movie instead of exploring virtual scenarios."

She grinned and shrugged, holding onto both the Genesect's back and the admin's hand for dear life. "But hey, who am I to turn down a free ride? Especially such a cool ride as this. Where did you manage to get one of these yourself?"

After all, Aurelie was always interested in exciting and unusual new Steel-type Pokemon. The metallic juggernaut firing attacks seemingly at random in the middle of the highway intrigued her too. Its shots flew even more wildly, disintegrating the Pokemon beside it, the Genesects that'd been chasing them, and even the surface of the highway.

As they watched, one shot arced toward the sky. Instead of harmlessly dwindling, though, it pierced a hole in the fabric of the night sky, tearing it open and dematerializing it into a scattering of black-and-white pixels...

Escape or fight back

Total: 50 RKS points

[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,021 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 23:56:24 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HERO DUO 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself in midst an ancient battlefield in Galar. Ahead, an Eternatus glides around the heavens, conjuring black storms and absorbing red particles from the war-torn region. Around you, Dynamaxed Pokemon wreak havoc on nearby hamlets. [break][break]

Before you, two metallic weapons are set in stone: a sword and shield.[break][break]

Which do you pick?[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• The sword.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• The shield.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 0:10:47 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

???
[break]

"From the Chop—!" But he was cut off before he could finish his response.[break][break]

They returned to a familiar time. One shared together, though was loath to remember.[break][break]

Especially in this portrayal — an ancient battlefield stood wide and stark before them, with all the bloody mess that one would assume to find in such a space. Before them, too, were dual pieces set in stone that looked vaguely familiar to Barnaby.[break][break]

"I think our weapons master should choose."[break][break]

He pivoted to the side, allowing her room the step forward.[break][break]

"Your thoughts, Aurelie?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 PTS[break]
TOTAL CURIOS: 1

[attr="class","credit1"]

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,021 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 23:09:58 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]It certainly was a familiar scene, one that still appeared at times in her dreams—sometimes in scenes of victorious battle, sometimes in nightmares of blood and destruction. There was no Necrozma, but the skeletal form of Eternatus overhead and the unnaturally huge, hulking Pokemon rampaging about made it clear. They were on the final battlefield of the medieval memory-Galar where they'd lived for 20 years.

From the look on his face, it seemed the admin beside her still didn't relish the memory of those years. Before them awaited something that neither of them seemed to recognize, though: a stone set with a sword and a shield. When Admin Bee offered her the choice, Aurelie blinked and then broke into a grin.

"Is this only because there isn't a bow to choose?" she asked with a chuckle, remembering him shooting fiery arrows into the fray. Then she sucked in her breath as a clap of thunder boomed from the storm-blackened sky. "Sorry, I suppose I shouldn't be joking around."

She glanced sidelong at Admin Bee from the corner of her eye. He respected strength and self-control, she knew that much. He'd never struck her as particularly protective or defensive, but rather proactive and even aggressive.

Or perhaps that was just Aurelie projecting. Still, he'd left it up to her to choose. She looked up at the Eternatus and balled her hands into fists at her sides.

"Let's go after them," she suggested, stopping before the sword and reaching for its hilt. "Let's chastise them for the mess they're making of this Galar, digital or not."

The sword

Total: 50 RKS points

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 0:49:21 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HERO DUO 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Miraculously, the sword unsheathes itself from the stone. A howl sounds from the stone itself as it breaks apart, revealing a Zacian that had slumbered as a sculpture for many years. Should you choose to, granting the canine with the sword causes the hero to transform.[break][break]

Absorbing the nearby metals strewn across the battlefield, the Zacian ascends to its regal form. As the Fairy King's Sword, the gilded Zacian beckons for you to fight alongside it.[break][break]

Ahead, Dynamax Pokemon stomp across Galar like bloodthirsty titans. Eternatus continues to soar, unhindered.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the offensive; attack Eternatus.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 1:01:20 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

TAKE THE OFFENSIVE; [break] ATTACK ETERNATUS
[break]

's joke earned her a small curling of his lips before Barnaby moved on to the matter at hand.[break][break]

"An excellent choice," The admin replied, his voice an approving purr. Her estimation of him was somewhat correct; though Barnaby could bide his time, he always preferred to take the offensive. To strike before his enemies even saw him coming. [break][break]

That strategy was a little harder to pull off on an already war-torn battlefield. So when ZACIAN appeared, ready to join the fray against ETERNATUS, he figured it was better to go big than skulk in the shadows waiting for an opportune moment. [break][break]

Just as he'd done before, released his CHARIZARD to fight — this time, however, he was able to control its transformation using his DYNAMAX BAND. The dragon grew exponentially larger and then stormed ahead alongside ZACIAN, straight for ETERNATUS.[break][break]

"Let's see if we can bring it down this time!"

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 PTS[break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,021 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 20:52:34 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Still reaching for the hilt of the sword, Aurelie almost jerked upright in surprise when she heard the note of approval in the admin's tone. It was certainly an improvement over his rebuking her for blurting out her fear of the interdream mist when they first met on the resurfaced island. She wondered if her evaluation of him had proved correct or if he just liked swords, and resolved to ask later.

For now, though, the Zacian emerged from its stone and reclaimed its sword, before leaping to attack the Eternatus—a sight that never failed to take Aurelie's breath away. Then she gasped in astonishment when Barnaby not only released his Charizard but then transformed it with a Dynamax Band, which she had never seen before. Now a towering colossus, it too rushed toward the Eternatus beside the Zacian.

"Mon Dieu!" she exclaimed in awe. "That's incredible! How did you make that Dynamax Band? Or did you get it from somewhere? How does the Pokemon not collapse under its own w..."

The redhead realized she was babbling and caught herself, holding up a hand apologetically. "Right, right. Shoot first, ask questions later," she quipped.

With a self-deprecating chuckle, Aurelie released her own Charizard, which looked positively miniature compared to Barnaby's Dynamaxed Charizard. Launching itself skyward, it unleashed DRAGON BREATHs on the Eternatus while the Zacian and Dynamaxed Charizard engaged the skeletal dragon on either side. The Eternatus twisted and screeched, under assault from every angle.

"I think we're winning! I think we might have it beat!" Aurelie cried, swept up in the awe-inspiring clash of titans. "I think we've...we've..."

Her words trailed away as the landscape around them began to fragment and pixelate into nothingness. The sky above began to warp, the Eternatus fading from view even while its roars of rage still echoed in the air. Aurelie let out a disappointed groan and shook her head.

"Damn it, I was so hopeful too," she sighed, chuckling ruefully. "Now what?"

Take the offensive; attack Eternatus.

Total: 50 RKS points, 1 curio

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,021 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 20:53:28 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]MIRAIDON 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scene changes to a terastal cavern. Encased entirely in these crystals, you see your reflection... and beside yourself is a massive lizard-like creature. The simulation states that the Pokemon is a Miraidon: a robotic, calculating dragon able to scorch the earth into ash. No other data exists pertaining to this Iron Serpent. Curiously, it seems paired with you.[break][break]

A roar rattles down the tunnel. Another Miraidon hovers toward you in ultimate form, its jet engines pulsing blue and electrical bolts sparking from its metallic plating.[break][break]

You're in the middle of a territorial dispute and there's no way out.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Win the battle.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lose the battle.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 18:44:46 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

LOSE THE BATTLE
[break]

Now they were to face an entirely new enemy.[break][break]

Well, that wasn’t exactly true. When the iron serpent pressed closer to his side, spent a long while really taking it in. He committed every detail of the creature to memory. And when he did, he noticed some peculiar similarities…[break][break]

Between it and the beast carved into the cover of THE VIOLET BOOK.[break][break]

Interesting...” He mused under his breath while running a hand over the serpent’s — MIRAIDON’s — metal skin. [break][break]

He was not allowed infinite time to gawk, however. Of course, the simulation had other ideas. From the crystalline gloom another beast approached, similar but not quite the same as their companion. More powerful. More aggressive.[break][break]

It was hardly a battle. They were trounced from the get-go.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 150 PTS[break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,021 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 23:09:43 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]In contrast to the composure and focus of the admin, Aurelie was simply agog with amazement over the new enemy—and new ally—that confronted them now. Having never seen the Violet Book, she didn't recognize it at all. She stared at the two Pokemon unabashedly, her mouth falling open in wonder.

"What in Arceus' name is this?" she finally marveled aloud, once she realized she was gaping. "Is it a new Ultra Beast? Or Paradox Pokemon? I guess there are tera crystals everywhere," she added, belatedly surveying the surroundings, "so it must be a Paradox Pokemon."

She pursed her lips in thought as another question occurred to her. "Is this related to the Cyclizar we rode earlier in the simulation? It's got the jet engines and that front wheel thing, but it's so much more magnificent..."

Aurelie was so busy asking questions that the clash between the Pokemon caught her off-guard. She let out a startled cry and clung desperately to hers, just trying to stay seated. The other Pokemon, far larger and more ruthless, pressed its advantage and kept attacking, throwing lightning and physical blows at them with astonishing strength and speed.

Before they or their Pokemon had any chance to respond, they'd already been soundly defeated.

"Owwww," she groaned in the aftermath as their Pokemon retreated, rubbing ruefully at various singes and scratches left by the vicious battle.

Then, despite everything, she still couldn't help smiling. "Still...any chance that we can take this amazing Pokemon back with us once we're done here? Or that we can find it somewhere in the real world?" Aurelie cast a wistful sidelong glance at the purple, lizard-like Pokemon with jet engines, hoping but uncertain for an answer of "yes" to both queries.

Lose the battle.

Total: 150 RKS points, 1 curio