Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,033 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
RKS: BARNABY & AURELIE
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 23:10:02 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]MIRAIDON 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The battle between Miraidon is an intense, bloody clash. An Electric Terrain... Claws and fangs crash against scales, bur your Miraidon falters. The other is too aggressive. Too ruthless. Your Miraidon lands on the ground, jets depowered by heavy injury.[break][break]

You may have suffered collateral damage in the process. In this small space, avoiding tail swings and electrical storms is an arduous endeavor.[break][break]

However, your Miraidon is quick to shift gears. Before the enemy Miraidon attempts to charge into you with an ELECTRO DRIFT, the Miraidon hurls you onto its back. You attempt to retreat, driving past Glimmora and Paradox Pokemon that roam around you.[break][break]

By the end of your escape, your Miraidon seemingly succumbs to its injuries... but as the simulation fades, the downed dragon seems to gain a new power, a new state...

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the RKS Simulation.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 23:57:48 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstempbarnaby"]
[attr="class","body"]

ESCAPE
[break]

It was just as had surmised. This creature was likely a PARADOX Pokémon, conjured from a bastardized CYCLIZAR.[break][break]

MIRAIDON. It had a name. But what of THE SCARLET BOOK's counterpart? Would the simulation show them that?[break][break]

"If these simulations can be believed..." Barnaby replied, his attention on their losing serpent.[break][break]

"Then the appearance of this Pokémon is in our futures. But when? Who knows."[break][break]

For now, it was time to retreat.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 150 PTS[break]
TOTAL CURIOS: 1

[attr="class","credit1"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby"]--accent:#796477;font:13px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby i"]color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .notes"] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 25px 15px 25px 15px; margin: 5px 7px 10px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .credit1"]font-size:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,033 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 17:56:19 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]Down the digital rabbit hole
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Aurelie's lips shaped a soundless "Ooohhh" of fascination and delight when the admin seemed to agree—or confirm—or at least speculate that the massive, majestic purple dragon-like Pokemon might be something they could encounter in real life. For once, she found herself craning her neck for a final fleeting glimpse as the scenario faded. Even though they'd lost the fight, she actually felt a little sad to be leaving the simulation.

Especially considering the purple Pokemon, the Miraidon, had looked like it was starting to evolve into something else, something even more splendid, just as it disappeared from view...

Then another implication of Admin Bee's words caught her attention, and Aurelie abruptly perked up with interest. "'If these simulations can be believed,'" she echoed aloud speculatively. "Can they be? Are they expected to come true?"

The redhead added hastily, "And not, like, someday maybe in the distant future, but we think they may actually contain real information about what we're likely to see in Hoenn? Have other things from these simulations come true too?"

It was subtly different from expressing to her that there was information or lore to be gained from these simulations. Aurelie didn't think she'd seen or heard about Eternatus around anywhere in the real world, though. She had to wonder, too, about riding Cyclizars and being chased by squads of policemen-like or League officer-like Genesects.

But if these things might actually come true... Well, better to be prepared and know ahead of time than not, I guess, Aurelie thought uneasily. On the other hand, it was cheering to think about having a Genesect or even perhaps a Miraidon of her own. Where do I get me one of those?

Escape

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

Total: 150 RKS points, 1 curio

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 6:52:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]SIMULATION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: