saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
vct: matias vs desiree
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 6:31:49 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"desiree! it's so good to see you again."[break][break]

his greeting to contrasts all the other ones he has given to his opponents. not that he can be blamed for doing so, desiree is one of his closest friends, after all, despite only having met maybe a handful of times.[break][break]

"ready to battle?"

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); padding-top:10px; min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 10:59:16 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Matias, hi! ♡" She exclaimed with a smile, one that had appeared much weaker than she would have liked to admit.[break][break]

Desiree did not wish to believe the claims made by one of her close acquaintances regarding something he did to be true. Having exchanged letters back and forth for so long, how could they be? It had been quite some time since they had acquainted, and with that came so much- but why in the miserable place she called her world would share falsehoods? It was more than she wished to consider, both possibilities, and it ate at her heart when life became dull. When her brain was allowed to think and reflect. Matias wouldn't have done that, he couldn't have.[break][break]

Yet she could not help but exhibit caution as she released her portable chair from her grasp, sitting comfortably upon its cushion. "All ready, it will be a delight," she nodded, running her hands through the hair of the Hatterene and patting it to approach the arena's center, ".. how.. have you been?"[break][break]

The forest witch would not share the same fate as those Matias had previously, allegedly, faced off against, she was sure of it. It had to all be some fucked up lie, one that she was too nervous to address, both to the whisperer and the one with such allegations.

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP: 3/3[break]
- GIMMICK: Terastal gets +15 on all even rolls

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 7:42:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

unaware of any inner turmoils might be facing, matias smiles all the same, warm and bright, reserved only for the closest of friends.[break][break]

"i've been really well, thanks!"[break][break]

this is not a lie.[break][break]

"work's keeping me busy. you know how it is."[break][break]

this is a lie.[break][break]

meowth starts the battle with TRAILBLAZE, charging up close to try and slam into the witch.[break][break]

"how about you, des? it's been a while since we caught up."[break][break]

FxzmU5w9[BREAK]
HP: 4/4

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); padding-top:10px; min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 9:56:39 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The warmth that was present upon his cheeks and his words contradicted the bleak things that she had steeped on; they had been like graceful gardenia blossoms, those which she could never have believed to be filled with such falsehoods. Pushing her ringed fingers through her hair, she smiled in return and looked up at him, dismissing the paranoia as lies and spells of the gargantuan core. They had to be.[break][break]

"Work does that to you, ♡" she said with a light chuckle, placing a strawberry cigarette between her lips, ".. I'm glad to hear that you've been good. Missed you."[break][break]

Gloss smiled at the initiation of the battle, that which was so quick that it had forgotten to perform its signature sinister grin and motioning of the cutting of its opponent's throat. Kicked back by the trailblaze, it spun through the air with a graceful demeanor- one which led it to unleash a DAZZLING GLEAM, pushing outward sharp fractals of brilliant light.[break][break]

"It's been too long, there's so much to talk about. ♡ Gym and album aside," she paused, flicking ash into the arena's dust, ".. I was discharged from the hospital early, so I'm doing okay. Harder to dance now, though." Ribbons hid the gause that remained upon her foot, sprawled up her leg.[break][break]

Fie3zMBZ

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP: 3/3[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 15:11:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"missed you too."[break][break]

his smile mirrors the DAZZLING GLEAM, equally bright as he realizes he could use this battle as an opportunity to catch up with . it isn't much but it's better than nothing.[break][break]

it's also needed, he realizes now, as she reveals she had been in the hospital.[break][break]

"what happened?"[break][break]

in the foreground, meowth uses TOXIC to prolong the battle.[break][break]

uf4sPdjR[BREAK]
HP: 4/4

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 20:33:46 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"It was the mechanicals that came out of the chasm- if you were there when Kyurem made its appearance," she sighed, clacking her untouched heel on the ground, ".. one with orange horns fractured my tarsal and metatarsal bones."[break][break]

She was blessed by modern medicine, an edge brought by the slew of healing creatures that the hospital had under its wing- and the ability to sneak out of her hospital room at night to go express her frustrations with the wretched universe by the shattering of stone and crystalline. Traumatic in the fact that she felt her training had not formed her to become who she wished to be, that she could have perhaps not been good enough, she hoped that others did not share the same fate. Outside the ones that she explicitly learned that did, which was all the more heartbreaking.[break][break]

The previous turmoil that blossomed in her mind distracted her in not bringing the crown of crystalline onto Hatterene's head, something that allowed the toxins spread by the feline to take root much more prevalently. Manifesting a GHOSTLY TERA CROWN upon Gloss's hat, it was not enough to dissuade the virulent aspects from afflicting it- but it was enough to reinforce the SHADOW BALL it channeled through its arm with a mystical spell, angled to push the gap between the two.[break][break]

"Were you there?"

|57784OV

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP: 2/3[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 7:23:00 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i'm sorry, des. i had no idea you were there."[break][break]

would things be different had he known? he tries his best to recall the incident, to flutter through the many faces he had seen and the multitude of voices he had heard. it's not odd that he missed , but still, it's hard to shake the guilt of not being there for her.[break][break]

an odd thing for someone like matias to feel, really.[break][break]

SHADOW BALL meets POWER GEM as the two elemental attacks battle for control.[break][break]

to her question, he nods, and responds: "i didn't see you. i wish i had."[break][break]

uVJCvwuF[BREAK]
HP: 3/4

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 21:14:49 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"It was a madhouse out there, don't be sorry, Matias." She said softly, looking down at the ribbons that cascaded down her thigh.[break][break]

Some so many beautiful souls had surrounded her right before she fled from the tufts of bloodstained snow; though it was ultimately her fault for experiencing the pain, the fracture, she could never say that within those moments she felt alone. She would never blame him for putting himself and those around him first. But even if he was present, she believed nothing would have changed due to the sheer panic and adrenaline-imbued lack of preparation she experienced when things turned. All she could feel was lucky that help arrived regardless of who it was, as if they had not made their appearance after the bones had split, she would have been a goner.[break][break]

Desiree was all the more relieved that he had seemingly left unscathed, or at least, that he could stand here with her after such a tragedy. "It hurts my heart to know how many of those I love were susceptible to the blight of the mountain," she closed her eyes, forcing her breathing to come out evenly despite the pain that manifested from all those darkened thoughts, ".. but it gave me insight to the world.. and how terrifying those of the cosmos are at their core."[break][break]

The standoff of the attacks granted the determined, wretched forest witch an idea. As a shard of rocky gems pushed through the ball of crystalline shadow, a quick levitation upward was accompanied by an attempt to release puffs of pastel MYSTICAL FIRE.[break][break]

"Did it do anything to you?"

4DPV6|jQ

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 6:22:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i keep telling you, des, the world is cruel and unkind. i didn't want you to chase these thrills the same way others do. it's good to know, as you said, but you shouldn't keep getting yourself into those situations."[break][break]

he says even though he knows does not have the luxury to sit on the sidelines anymore. she has been involved in too much, and her current position in the league requires her to fight.[break][break]

still, he tries, if only because he cares.[break][break]

"leave defending hoenn to me."[break][break]

her question goes unanswered as meowth meets MYSTICAL FIRE with BLAST BURN.[break][break]

alraWmuO[BREAK]
HP: 2/4

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 7:33:43 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Taking to the sidelines would be selfish of me," she said softly, eyes to the dirt as she listened profusely to his words, ".. so many of those I love are tasked to go into these situations by their titles and occupations. If I sat by and watched as they went in and were taken.. I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that I just might have been able to make a difference."[break][break]

The oaths that she took to herself ran deeper than any that she could have ever made to an organization; she would never allow that to happen, no matter the cost. His last comment all the more brought her hands to squeeze together; why was it that the men in her life wished to take the bearings, unwilling to seek the aid that they seemingly wished to provide? Innocence typically came in waves of dazzling fleurs with the justification of protection, a motive to not experience loss.. but she couldn't help but wonder if it would be different if she was a man with a renowned title.[break][break]

"No, I need to train harder," she bit her lip, raising her gaze to lock with his, ".. and if Kyurem ever returns, I will do everything in my power to slay it." All in the name of preserving love in the cosmos. There was no need to mask in Matias's presence, not anymore.[break][break]

Gloss released echoing, ethereal trills of pain as the BLAST BURN scorched its whimsical hat, hair, and skin. In an attempt of retaliation, it released PSYCHIC waves with a magenta pulse.

IFC9yeWW

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 7:37:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

it seems will not stray from the path she has set herself on, her desire for vengeance is accompanied by her instinctual need to make a difference and to keep those she cares about safe.[break][break]

recognizing the look in her eyes, he concedes.[break][break]

"then let me train you."[break][break]

meowth meows under the PSYCHIC, mind ringing in pain but not enough to stop the returned POWER GEM from firing.[break][break]

"there is no one better who could."[break][break]

nTubSWTJ[BREAK]
HP: 2/4

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 7:50:19 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The feelings she had toward Kyurem were partially bitter, partially impersonal- it had opened up the world to such a tragic disposition, but she viewed it as she now viewed any legendary pokemon that could ever wish bleak tones to taint the love that ultimately needed to prevail. A view that led her to wish death on it as a means of preserving humanity, and with the living, the thing that kept life beautiful.[break][break]

Naturally, she disagreed with the claim following the offer as it conflicted with the pedestal she organically placed on due to being both her partner and her trainer- but, like the sun in her sea of stars, she assumed he had a similar repertoire. "If I accept," she paused, twitching her injury to feel the pain that coursed upward when it moved, ".. what will you have to offer that my lover does not?" She was curious, he was a current member of the Elite Four, after all.[break][break]

Psychic arrays imbued with determination were not enough to dissuade the gems from spawning, draining the wretched forest fairy essence pitter by patter. Gloss tried to weave another spell before it was too late, but with the last strike, it fell limp within its tufts of hair and the blossoms that sat within. Retracting the Hatterene into its orb upon its falling unconscious, she wondered if his victory would further prove the point he tried to make.[break][break]

Z|Q7YTiW +15

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP: 1/3[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 4:10:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"your lover?"[break][break]

it takes him a moment to realize that she means , his predecessor, but when he does realize, he ends up chuckling.[break][break]

"i have so much more to offer."[break][break]

groudon, virizion, the resources of both the league and the aqua initiative, his nine-hundred-plus pokemon roaming around his ranch.[break][break]

the question should really be what could offer her that matias couldn't?[break][break]

with a decisive SHADOW CLAW, meowth closes out the battle with a win.[break][break]

"think about it, des."[break][break]

HP: 2/4[break][break]

MATIAS WINS!

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 9:55:08 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She had been told claims of the same likeness many times, so she did not take it as personally as one typically would- but her openness to the ideas came with self-indulgent blooms, ones that she wished to covet in the name of future preservation. Curiosity was like cosmic pollen to the growths, for she wished to use whatever assets she could to propel her training for the wretched unknown to levels she never could fathom. If the league's assets, alongside , could truly offer something different- something eccentric, previously unattainable, she would never wish to refute it.[break][break]

Folding the portable stool into a disc and slipping it into a tote bag, Desiree summoned a Florges from an orb to take her hand. Walking around the city so much in her downtime seemed to catch up to her, one way or another. "I'll text you after the tournament," she said softly, a barely noticeable hobble of her right as she took graceful steps, ".. good game. ♡ Stay safe, Matias."[break][break]

All the more questions left their mark upon her psyche. Some of which she assumed would surely be left unanswered, just like her pleas for the universe to change ultimately for the better.

[break][break]

NOTES

- matias wins!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 2:33:38 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: