october 1st
olivine
bisexual
breeder
civilian
single
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @graciemae
GRACIE MAE BEE
show me the honey [m]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 0:40:51 GMT
GRACIE MAE BEE Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dacometbody"]

#MISSION

Gracie Mae stood just outside of Petalburg Woods, dressed suitingly in a plaid shirt tucked into a pair of jeans and brown hiking boots. Both of her hands clutched at the straps of her backpack as she hummed and rolled back and forth on her heels. Currently, she was waiting to meet with her partner for the job she had just volunteered for.[break][break]

"A couple of combees should be a piece of cake," the redhead spoke to her miltank. Annie Mae gave a nod in agreement. She was as blissful as her trainer in both spirit and movement.[break][break]

At the sight of another person approaching, Gracie Mae began to wave her hand high in the air. "Hello!" she shouted to . "Are you here for the combees? We're working together!"[break][break]

notes | mission thread | 1/5

[attr="class","dacomettag"]

[attr="class","meulkcodes"]MEULK CODES

[GoogleFont=Open Sans]
[newclass=.dacometbody]width:500px;background-color:#262626;font-family:open sans;font-size:9pt;color:#ccc;text-align:justify;border:#444 solid 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dacometbody b]color:#f0ae3e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dacometbody a]font-family:open sans;font-weight:bold;font-size:7pt;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.comet-pc-img]height:30px;display:inline-block;margin:3px;opacity:.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dacomettag]background-color:#353535;text-align:right;border-top:#444 solid 1px;padding:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.meulkcodes]font-family:courier new;font-size:7.5pt;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
show me the honey [m]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 1:47:29 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

A group of Combees were no trouble to deal with as the royal ambassador came to meet up with her partner for the mission. Donning a dark blue ruffled blouse, long skirt, and hiking boots, the female royal is greeted by a red-headed woman who gives her a wave and asks if Elise was there for the Combees too. Mana the Mismagius floats beside her and she wouldn’t leave her lady alone to be attacked by the Combees on her watch. She stuck close to the Galarian princess while Elise gives the red-head a nod.[break][break]

“Hello to you as well. You would be right that I am here for the Combees.” Elise begins to greet the other lady with a bow of her head and kept a royal, composed bearing fitting of her stature as a royal Galarian princess. “I will be happy to work together on the issue.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

meulk

gracie
she/her
october 1st
olivine
bisexual
breeder
civilian
single
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @graciemae
GRACIE MAE BEE
show me the honey [m]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 1:52:10 GMT
GRACIE MAE BEE Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dacometbody"]

#MISSION

"Hm! Wonderful!" Gracie Mae said with a nod. "Let me introduce myself. My name is Gracie Mae, but just Gracie is ok. Or Grace! Or Mae!" The breeder shrugged and smiled. "Whatever is fine! And this is Annie Mae." She addressed her miltank with a giggle, self-aware of how much their names acted like twins.[break][break]

After introductions were made, Gracie Mae motioned for them to enter into the woods. The light above darkened as they moved in deeper. With any luck, they would find the wild combee swiftly.[break][break]

"I'd love to get my hands on some of their honey," Gracie Mae brought up. "Fresh combee honey is the perfect thing on a biscuit, mm!" She stuck her tongue out to the corner of her mouth just thinking of the warm snack, all the while, keeping her ears attentive to the buzz of busy wings.[break][break]

notes | mission thread | 2/5

[attr="class","dacomettag"]

[attr="class","meulkcodes"]MEULK CODES

[GoogleFont=Open Sans]
[newclass=.dacometbody]width:500px;background-color:#262626;font-family:open sans;font-size:9pt;color:#ccc;text-align:justify;border:#444 solid 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dacometbody b]color:#f0ae3e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dacometbody a]font-family:open sans;font-weight:bold;font-size:7pt;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.comet-pc-img]height:30px;display:inline-block;margin:3px;opacity:.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dacomettag]background-color:#353535;text-align:right;border-top:#444 solid 1px;padding:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.meulkcodes]font-family:courier new;font-size:7.5pt;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights