Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
THE DAY AFTER THE END
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 8:47:03 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

From to person to person, Penelope took her picking, using small talk to distract herself from the horrors recently faced. It wasn't just her actions which haunted her, but ease to which her mind bent. It was no longer a fight between patron and god; understanding had become the breeding ground for commitment to one another. For their goals were now shared in more ways than one.
[break][break]

Walking down one of the many hallways of the oldale hospital, a familiar face caught her eye.
[break][break]

It was a struggle to smile, but Penelope made due, positioning her expression to reflect the image she wanted to present: stable, reliable, strong. Everything required in a proper councilwoman.
[break][break]

"," her name nearly brought her back to the snow fields they'd barely just escaped. "How is recovery treating you?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
THE DAY AFTER THE END
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 0:08:07 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The first time that the ambassador had been to a hospital was when she had to be treated for an emergency injury during the events of her last battle with that disguised Rocket lady. Dewford Regional Hospital had made sure that she didn’t have any lasting ones that could affect work. Now, the Kyurem incident had left her utterly and physically exhausted that when she treated the last of the injured with , Elise ended up passing out in the snow and was taken to the nearest Oldale Hospital.[break][break]

Seeing the red-headed councilwoman say her name, she stops before the older woman as Elise is asked about her recovery. “Recovery has been going well, Councilwoman Livy.” A respectful slight bow of her head is done before the high-ranking woman before her. “It looks like the other patients I treated with Mr. Ivanov back at the Silent Icelands are doing well too.” She spoke while one of the female patients in a white gown walks by them.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
THE DAY AFTER THE END
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 7:23:53 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Mhm, thank you for your hard work with that."
[break][break]

She extended the league's gratitude with a polite smile, nodding, with bright eyes complimenting a stronger version of herself. Fatigue still wore at the outer edges of her eyes, but that could be swept away for one conversation.
[break][break]

"Without your aid, I'm unsure we would be able to get through this..."
[break][break]

Labor was short - anyone inside the hospital would know this. Even HBS was reporting on it now.

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
THE DAY AFTER THE END
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 23:08:17 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Councilwoman Livy extended a thanks from the league itself for the foreign diplomat’s help in being a unofficial medic for every injured person. As someone who spoke of her promise to that Elise would be a supporter than a front liner, she’ll make good on it. “You are welcome.” A smile came onto the ambassador’s face as she responds to the red-headed woman’s words. [break][break]

“I had Sheriff Navidson to thank that I’ve decided on taking a supportive role and helping to heal the injured with Mr. .” Alexei had always been there for her when she was captured by Rocket and he had a friendship with her elder cousin. The royal appreciated everything that the Fortree gym leader did for her. “And…I was not sure that I would be a good combatant like my elder cousin is.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
THE DAY AFTER THE END
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 6:18:35 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Mentions of the other two men rolled off her shoulders with ease, just as inconsequential as a papercut.
[Break][break]
One, a danger to peace, the other a possible brewing threat. If it were left to her, their conversation would've steered clear of either mention.
[Break][break]
Which is why she smiled and continued without wasting a breath, "I'm not sure about that. You showed quite a bit promise out there."
[Break][break]
Between battling those rockets and containing Kyurem's strength, if it weren't for 's support, diving into offense would've been a more costly decision.
[Break][break]
"It was reassuring to know you were with and Palkia when things began to go awry."

[break][break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights