she/her
December 25
Cascarrafa, Paldea
??????
Trainer
Civillian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
161 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucia
Lucia Aldrete
Kick! Punch! It's All in the Mind! [DW]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 1:04:45 GMT
Lucia Aldrete Avatar
Jagged Pass. Home of many vicious fighting types that worked day and night to be in their prime when it came to being the top predator. Lucia, being her usual self, had jumped at the chance of learning more about not only fighting pokemon but the mystical psychic types as well. She had been warned numerous times to seek help when going into a dangerous area like this one.

SO naturally, she disregarded each one and snuck in by ducking under a fence.

The pathway was rocky and reminded her of the mountains back home in Paldea. She wondered if there would be a lot of pokemon wandering around in the colder seasons like this, but was excited to try her hand at catching them! Hero moved behind her, looking terrified of what pokemon would be living here for the most part.

Normal types weren't exactly the best match ups for him after all!

"Ready to go, Hero?" Lucia asked, looking down at her companion.

The Dunsparce rattled a little and slithered up to her shoulder. The extra weight had managed to cause her to lose her step, but she passed it off as training for the gym challenge! She knew he was scared, but respected him for bracing this area despite the weakness in his type.

"ALright, and off we go!"

The child began her hunt. She stepped off the beaten path and carefully lowered herself down the pass in search of a strong pokemon!

@
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,320 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 23:35:20 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Jagged Pass was a new area that she hadn’t been to. Though she hadn’t gotten much fighting types to raise, there were psychic type Pokemon that made the place their home as well. The pathway in the Jagged Pass was a little rocky when the royal ambassador and her Lurantis made their way across until the presence of the blue-haired girl made the woman lower herself down on the pass too. Misaki follows after her mistress as she is able to see the Dunsparce following the small girl.[break][break]

“Truth be told, it’s a newer place I’ve never been to before.” When she reaches where Lucia is, the dark magenta haired princess chuckles a little as she spoke. “But I know that the psychic Pokemon make their home here.” The Lurantis keeps her balance as she goes down to be with the ambassador herself and looks over to the Dunsparce next to the girl with red blinking eyes.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 6:02:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SAWK APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOLD BREAKER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BLAZIKEN APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HIGH JUMP KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Madda

she/her
December 25
Cascarrafa, Paldea
??????
Trainer
Civillian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
161 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucia
Lucia Aldrete
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 4:50:43 GMT
Lucia Aldrete Avatar
"Oh, U-Um, Hi!"

Lucia looked up at Elise while the woman would greet her, the child waving briefly at her as the shroud of guilt continued to plague her mind. She had ruined one of the woman's dresses and had still not been able to pay it back in any capacity. She was still extremely timid around her because of this, even after apologizing for the twentieth time since the incident.

"N-Nice to see you again, Elise! Sorry about the dress again. Pleaseitshardtoreallyfindmoneylikethis..."

She continued to mope and talk before a figured shrouded in darkness presented itself before the two. With a leg coated in flames and a fierce cry, a Blaziken had presented itself to the two. Recognizing it from her time at Blueberry, Lucia was quick to have her attention away. What a find here! This was sure to get her a win!

Sensing his trainer's optimism, the Dunsparce was quick to slither to the Blaziken and present himself for a battle. The pokemon would launch an DRILL RUN at the fire type. The extra damage boost had caused the Blaziken to stumble backwards and kneel down. Lucia blinked and noted its posture and more.

The Dunsparce even looked surprised by its easy win. Lucia slowly moved closer to see the wild pokemon's status.

"You're hurt." Lucia said, her eyes drawn to the signs of recovering weakness and more present on its body. "You wanted to fight us and get stronger to prove someone wrong, right?"

The Blaziken let out a low grunt after some hesitation, laying its head down. Lucia looked terrified of it, but would try and pump up its spirits.

"We're kind of the same then. I'm trying to be stronger too for somebody else. So I came here to train too. If you want..."

Lucia flashed an empty pokeball with an open hand at the Blaziken.

"We can train together and be the best! I'm not really good at battles, b-but I'll try to make you into a really good fighter one day! I promise! Do you want to join me?"

He said nothing for a moment but would placed his hand on the pokeball. Lucia watched his body escaped into the sphere shaped container before rocking back and forth.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights